Chapter 50 Till we meet again

STILL
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

P.S. (do i really have to tell it again? wahhhh)

 

 

R E A D       T H O R O U G H L Y!!

*Re-reading is applicable anywaysss

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Baby, get up now. Sleep on the bed, the floor is cold.”

 

 

Chaerin was awakened by unconscious voice inside her head, she just smiled sadly. She falls asleep inside the bathroom while she had her reminisce. She sat up, looking down on the floor her eyes were hurting from crying, she can feel her cheeks had trails of dried tears from both sides. She fold her knees and, she rested both her elbows on her legs.

 

“You really still, were looking out for me even after all this time. Dara….” Chaerin said and covered her face with both of her palms.

 

She was knocked out from her senses when a doorbell on her front door was heard; she stood up right away and cleans her messy figure. She walked out of the bathroom, and slowly looked back at the rilakkuma bear that is now on the edge of the bed.

 

‘Did I move that earlier?’ she thinks but she did not bother since she heard the second doorbell. She carefully looked on the hole of the door. TOP was outside standing along with the newbie agents and her Personal Assistant.

 

‘It’s passed three hours then.’ She thought.

 

She composed herself now that her Personal Assistant is here, she will be question on her action. She slowly opened the door.

 

“Good morning master.” Greeted by her personal secretary, Chaerin bowed and led her in. while walking she notice the newbie agents are heading forward too. She held her hands up and stopped them.

 

“You cannot enter here, if I don’t allow you to.” Chaerin said to the newbie agents.

 

One of the newbie agents spoke.

 

“With all due respect master, I'm Agent Mino. My team is supposed to be added protection for you and for your Personal Assistant.” He said in his low tone.

 

“I and my P.A. will be safe inside; I don’t even allow my own trusted agents to be inside for long.” Chaerin said firmly and she shut the front door. She walked back inside and found her P.A. seated on the living area and looking something on the folders she have.

 

“Kim, Jisoo. Can you brief me on what’s going on?” Chaerin asked as she carefully seat opposite to her P.A.

 

“The additional guards are because of the new threat on the Elder’s council. Candidates will be targeted by multiple enemies behind shadows and everything.” She said straightforwardly.

 

“I'm no candidate, I don’t want any from the Clan’s riches. I thought I made myself clear?” she growls her voice for she felt like being force to do things she doesn’t want. Only one person can force her into things, but now she’s not around anymore.

 

“Unfortunately this decision was made yesterday, the Elder’s will call upon you for the discussion, until further notice.” Kim Jisoo said.

 

“Ohh they will hear it from me, I don’t want to be a part of riches I don’t know where it came from.” Chaerin said sarcastically looking to her cats that are playing around the kitchen beside the living room.

 

“Excuse me master? I don’t understand things that you are implying.” Kim Jisoo Said. Chaerin shift her gaze to her.

 

“You know what, you have been hired by my elders, you work for them, and you know about how the company runs, you are cute and young but so naïve.” Chaerin mocks her P.A.

 

“Master, to correct you, I only knew on how to give you their orders, not on how the company runs. I do nothing but just being directed to you. I was only hired to assist you.” Kim Jisoo clearly said.

 

“I still don’t want their riches or power. Last time I asked for once to use their riches, it lead me to what I am today now.” Chaerin explained.

 

“Now? The very powerful and successful you now? ” Kim Jisoo retort.

 

“Yes, and also the now that is me who is empty and lonely.” Chaerin said back, “Stop this, what’s on the next line.” Chaerin said avoiding the discussion lead to her hurtful past.

 

“Can you answer my simple question Master? what part of the families riches had, changed you into this way?” Kim Jisoo asked. Chaerin don’t want to answer her but, she needed her to know so she would have better understanding.

 

“I- I once, borrow the clans private plane. I'm sure after telling you this you might have does your own investigation.” Chaerin said. “So now, what’s next one the list?” she asked again.

 

“I don’t think investigation is further needed. You have an, invitation from kwon jiyong he will have his annual runway. He said you better attend it, since you are here in korea. And the elder’s think your appearance at the said event will draw more popularity on your name. That’s all.” Kim Jisoo said and stood up.

 

“Okay, thanks. Even if the Elder’s don’t tell me I will surely go. You may go now.” that’s all Chaerin said. And dialed Kwon Jiyong’s number. She waited for the other line to pick.

 

“Hey, kwon. You could just give me a call, why bother sending mail to the family address?” Chaerin asked curiously.

 

“Because I now you will call, and besides CL, this runway will be different. It’s a masked one. So you better pull your best one out.”  He said.

 

“What’s the changed kwon?” Chaerin asked mockingly.

 

“Ohh you will be surprise.” Jiyong said sheepishly and dropped the call.

 

“What the… He will get it later from me.” Chaerin said while bringing down her phone.

 

 

 

 

 

 

As the hours go deeper, Chaerin decided to let TOP handle the cats to be brought to the center. She has already dresses nicely for the said event, she wears a matching white hip waist pants and white turtle neck hanging blouse, with a pressed long red coat. And a red shiny masked on her face. That only covers her eyes, nose bridge and cheek bones.

 

She arrived at the venue with agent TOP, Deasung and youngbae. She was also accompanied by, the five newbie. She was welcomed by flashes of cameras and reporters. But none can get in her way because of her eight agents surrounding her. She entered the venue swiftly. It was in the Gangnam district.

 

“Hey,.. CL my friend.” Jiyong greeted her. Chaerin gave him a light hug.

 

“Wow, the venue set up was really great, and hey, I'm sure Seungri will be here. It’s your annual runway” Chaerin said and looked around.

 

“Well, he is inside you know him… never want to missed a shot  of good rich people.” Jiyong sarcastically said.

 

“He really, sickens me you know.” She warily said.

 

“Well, it’s him so what to expect right?” jiyong cooed.

 

“Right…” Chaerin answered him back.

 

“Got to go, enjoy the evening.” Jiyong left Chaerin.

 

“TOP, I’ll be fine in here.” She said and top leaves her behind along with the other agents.

 

She roamed around and found a good spot to watch on. As the runway finished she never took off her mask. She suddenly saw a familiar figure that has been staring back at her. She walked near to the person she has known once.

 

“Hi, Chaerin, how are you doing?” she was greeted by the person.

 

“I.M. it’s been so long, when was the last time?” Chaerin asked, and gave I.M. a light hug.

 

“Well I visited you in the hospital when I got a call from Bom, but you were asleep. And then all I knew you were running around the world.” I.M. said as she smirks.

 

“How did you know it was me?” Chaerin asked, taking off her mask.

 

“Your mole tells it all.” I.M. said laughing and gulping the wine on her hand.

 

“Hey, I know your busy too.. Don’t get drunk.” Chaerin warned as she was served by the waiter a cocktail.

 

“Hey, come with me and let’s sit somewhere less crowded.” I.M. said, Chaerin just nod onto her.

 

They walk towards the quiet hall way to the fire exit. No one has saw them exited the door. Once, they have exit… I.M. sat on the top staircase, which Chaerin copied.

 

“How’s life Chaerin? And please don’t answer me the obvious.” I.M. said. Chaerin just chuckled.

 

“Clever as always I.M. Practically, I want to die. That’s why I have tried ending my life back then, as you know.” Chaerin said playing her thumb onto the glass of her cocktail.

 

“Yeah, if you have succeeded back then, then.. It all be wasted.” I.M. was unsure on her tone. Which Chaerin catch on.

 

“ Waste? What waste?” she asked.

 

“Chaerin,  I always thought you are smart, but hell I did not know you will scoop that low!” I.M. voiced angrily but still not looking at Chaerin, she was avoiding staring at her. Chaerin don’t get why I.M. be so hype up, they are not that even close.

 

“Well excuse me if I disappoint you, because I’m human too.” Chaerin said and I.M. stares at her eyes.

 

“What happen with Dara?” I.M. asked her without hesitation.

 

Chaerin breathe in before answering her. She clasps her hands together. As she refreshes the memory she had been keeping to forget.

 

 

Chaerin had headed towards the public airport where their private plane will arrive with Dara on board.

 

She was very excited, she wore her comfortable baggy jacket and a backpack, she keeps walking back and forth in the arrival waiting area, she always keeps glance on the clock.

 

‘ahh too early of me, thirty minutes to go’ she said to herself then

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter