chapter 18 top

STILL
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi there Now.. 









Now..









 

 

 

 

REALLY NOW.. LIsten...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

OKAY.. I'll stop have a Good time reading this!! KAY? ^_^








 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 





"But maybe from the future time right?  I might Fell inlove with someone that I really like and also have the same feeling for me."


She remembered what she said to her cousin at the dinner. But unsure if  the girl that she like will like her back.


The girl that she is kissing right now, at this very moment. Is the girl she likes, even if it's just too sudden. 

STILL she don't care. 

If this was too soon to fall inlove with this angel in her arms.

STILL she would not care.

 

 

 

As chaerin pulls dara closer,staring at her softly, her left arm immediately cupped dara's neck,. While chaerin's head tilt to the right, so she could kiss dara, and get it deeper if she want to. And then chaerin's right arm support dara's small body, pulling her closer.

As for dara she let chaerin own her at that moment, she let her take control of everything since she is the one who is in need, she did not careless. All she wants to happen now is to explore this new wonder that this y girl is teaching her. She even cupped chaerin's jawline with her left hand, tilt her head to the right to match chaerin's pattern, and dara's  right hand were s around from chaerin's back to her nape, so dara can push chaerin closer to her body.

They slowly and hungrily perform the deed as chaerin first landed her lips, chaerin could tell the latter girl in front of her, were willing to be taken by her, she is submissive now. as they get closer to each other's faces.. dara closed her eyes first.

Chaerin modestly start on the girl's, lower lip's, gentle and soft, then chaerin push her head lightly towards dara. 

Dara can tell chaerin wants to open her lip's immediately as she is forcing her lips to open now. using her tounge, tracing dara's lips. she cant do nothing now.

'GOD! HELP ME IT IS NOW OR NEVER!' dara's last word in her mind. cause what about to happen will surely leave her speechless.

Dara Part her lips lightly, chaerin never waste a second she gently enter dara's mouth dara's tounge sho's at rest inside. then dara's lips again from outside. then pushed back inside again. 

As for dara she was tryin to remember everything that chaerin is doing to her.. but at some point she just lose focus and was being taken away by this expert lips that is freely molestating the innocence of her lips.

Chaerin had it. dara is not moving her tounge. so she it. by that action dara slightly moan. 

'Ohhh miss Sandy is the type that liked to be tease.' chaerin thought

 

Then chaerin it roughly and then let it go.. then kissed her furiously with care. Now they are both kissing each other. but still chaerin dominate dara. At some gap of their heated moment. Dara is catching her breath..that's makes a smirk on chaerin's lips.

Dara notice even if her eyes were closed then she take revenge. She pulled chaerin closer and then her tounge that is playing in . and then she bit it lightly..and played with it...Chaerin liking the situation let dara take over and see what she do.

Then dara knowing that the latter is testing her skills. She pulled in chaerins lips deeper to her and nibble everything that is ,lips and tounge.

 

Chaerin cannot resist the inviting urge that this girl she newly likes..is giving her. she started to kiss back not only that. pushing dara into the corner without parting the passionate kiss.. and guiding dara's legs.. to wrap around her waist. Dara was taken aback when chaerin held both of her legs.. and wrapped it around her waist.

Dara's eye popped open, when she felt the cold wall behind her. then Chaerin lock her body into her embrace..then chaerin went down to her neck. Biting it and soothing it with light kisses. Dara can feel the heat also she can tell their body is heating up.

As the heated moment increases dara can only close her eyes again, feeling thise out of this world sensation that chaerin is giving her. Luckily Chaerin's body has a broader feature than her. so her body was covered by chaerin and was still being hidden within under water.

Chaerin's kisses move up to dara's earlobe and chaerin bit it lightly, causing dara to moan. 


"Ughhh..cha-ch-chae..ahh", dara said softly as she cant take not to mention the latter's name who is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter