Chapter 20 Confusing

STILL
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello there reader,. thank you firstly for reading this most of reader nowadays dont give time when the author greet them TT_TT
I got inspired by a friend whom is a writer here too.
Hope we all got someone like a friend of mine here.
Someone who will inspire us to be good and creative.


here ya go!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

AT the BAR  

Minzy and BOM decide to dance one  more time before leaving the BAR.

When they reach the front desk they have read the notice that the electricity from room 1- 7 were cutted because of short circuit. Minzy who is occupying room 6 felt she can't contain sleeping in a dark room. She is frowning trying to call her chaerin-unnie's phone but it is unattended.

 

"Aish maybe she is asleep already.That unnie of mine. beer may have knock her out.",she said talking to her self while putting back her phone into her pocket.

"Why Minzy-yah?", Bom asked when she notice the frown on her date for the night.

"I really dont like sleeping in the dark Miss B, you can laugh at me if you want to.",Minzy said while sighing deeply.

"No I WILL not Laugh, remember my sister?", BOM asked minzy

"uh-huh waeo?",

"She is also afraid of the dark, thank god her room was number 9. and she got lights there. If not she be crying now. running and looking for me. Or she will be waiting outside the door of my room",Bom said and making her hand gestures, which minzy find cute.

"Ohh..I didnt know Miss B that your sister is a scaredy cat like..me",she said innocently

"not just that She is also afraid of lightning,",Bom said walking the hall way alongside minzy.

"Ohh..too bad she get scared by that,hope that she get over it,",

"She is also afraid of large animals,.etc etc etc",Bom keep talking until she reach ehr room number 8..and punch her codes. 

"So...."bom said as she open her door, and look to minzy

"what Miss B?", minzy asked. 

"You can spend the night here in my room, you know if you like.",

"ughh...Is that alright? Im a stranger if you can remember",minzy said raising one of her eyebrow to bom

"Well..not anymore", Bom said then Dragging minzy inside her room.

 

 

In the other room

As she slump her body next to the unique beauty that has been passed out earlier she can't help but feel glad giving her, HER first. two now of her first belong to Chaerin.

"mine Miss Sandy",chaerin said as she caress dara's lips softly.. that pink lips that keeps flashing her mind, 

'I really did see this somewhere before'

She traced dara's lips with her thumb..again. making dara flinched but she is still asleep.

Then chaerin saw her love marks on the latters porcelain and mid section, she cover up their body. Smling widely as she felt prior at the shared moment.

"you are really beautiful and one of a kind miss sandy,but still you denied me,hmmm can't blame you.. we just have met eh?", she said while  fixing the hair that has been covered in miss Sandy's face. She bit her lower lips as she look at the sleeping beauty that is with her in her bed.

"I wish this would happen in the near future, but hoping that we are together by that time. I will let you go now.. But if time make us bump in each other. I will pursue.. you no matter what situation we are in", she leaned and kiss the latters forehead.

"I promise you that my future baby", she said again smiling determined. Then she snoozed off to dreamland.

 

After two hours later when chaerin was in her deep sleep, dara woke up..with a hint of dim light.

'Oh..electricity is back' she thought, then what happen last night came rushing to her existence. She gasp and held .She suddenly calm her self after cheking if something had been change or a new feeling. but she found nothing. But only love marks.


'LOVE MARKS huh? as IF it is really LOVE marks' she countered herself

 

She turn to see the suspect of her block out last night, and also the suspect of her love marks. She is sleeping soundly right next to her, she can feel her breathing. Like a innocent child indeed, sleeping peacefully. 

"I would love to be your only one, But Still everything is too sudden...", she whispers as she trace Chaerin's face with her gaze.. Her Cute eyesmile, Perfect nose, Expert Lips, and that y mole on her chin..

"My baby..", she said while smiling at the sleeping seductress in front of her. She leaned closer and kiss her chin. Then she turn slowly at the other side of the bed and leaving Chaerin alone in her space. 

She tried to knock into her Bom unnie's room but no one answered so she just Texted her that they are leaving the inn in an hour. She immediately get into her room. She wanted to leave the INN as soon as possible. 

Dara was putting all her things inside her bag, she doesnt care if they are properly folded or not. She is very confused, embarassed and afraid.

Confuse of what she is feeling all of the sudden for the newly stranger that she let have her way last night.

Embarassed that Chaerin might think of her as an easy girl.

Afraid that what she feeling is too strong and she really is afraid to be falling inlove with just merely met this beautiful stranger.

 

 

 

AT the other ROOM

 

Bom was awaken by a vibration from her phone, her body was heavy after last night,.  she look at her phone she got 1 message and read it.

 

FROM: DARA

UNN

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter