Chapter 3 Busy SEOUL

STILL
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Monday MOrning!!!

She was wandering the moment she arrived in her work place..
Early peaceful and QUIET morning in SEOUL..
Bird chirping..
Warm breeze blowing..

And then  A noisy Corn lover to ruin the moment.. kekekek

"DARA-YAH!!!! I told you last night the Chatroom in Our Guild was setting up an Grand eyeball! C'mon we must attend we both enjoy  this game this would be an oppurtunity to know more people.!!!" Bom Ranting DARA early in the morning.

"BOMMIE-yah,. We can't..I can't What if the agency call for me?,,you know my granny only have me.." dara said to bom with a concerned face.

"Dara, It will be just one night out. I'll ask Psy-oppa not to give you a JOB on that Day! so No worries! My Big Brother Will understand us." bom assured her..

"But still you guys are so Good to me. i must repay you with everything that you have done to help me.."dara insisted.

"But you are the top girl player in our Group.. no one beats you down so in that convention everybody will surely be anticipated to know you if you attend.. LIKE you are gonna be the HIGHLIGHT in OUR Guild. Imagine all the girls and boys LOVE you!! YAHH!!! " Bom squelling and jumping..

"They only like me because i'm Good at that OnlineGame..and I own that to you also.. I'm so indebted To you and your Brother Psy-oppa.. for helping me." 

"OKAY....hmmm" bom thinking... tapping her forefinger to her lips... 

"what is it?" dara asked"

"Want to repay just a little BIT?" Bom ask dara with a BIG GRIN on her FACE.. XD

"Yes, i want to repay on way that you wanted me to repay you..now tell me" dara ask in kind..

"OKAY.. NO if's NO BUT's. YOU are coming with me in the convention. Our guild will be there also our Great Rival guild will be there also.. So bringing YOU along is a big LEAP..our TOP PLAYER, A GIRL WITH INNOCENT BEAUTY, NO BF, Nobody would thought You are a Onlinegamer By your looks HAHAHAH" Bom teased!!

"YAH! bommie that convention will be held for two consecutive days!" dara slap bom's arm lightly..

"But you will be coming with me..YOU can't  back up now. This coming sat. and sunday. We will be travelling Friday in the afternoon, you will Drive.. Since you always drive the agencies CAR.. " Bom ordered..

dara seems atlost whenever BOM is in a bossy tone.

"ok..bommie-yah i can't believe a 22 years old is corrupting a 20 years old like me to go and meet strangers.. " dara teased..

"YAH! we known them for a long time now it's time to meet them up close and personal!!" Bom answered defensively!!

"But wait,." dara raised her left hand..

"What is it?" bom asked.

"You said our GREAT RIVALGUILD will attend?" dara asked raising her right eyebrow..

"Yes that what our Guild leader Seungri Said, he begged us to come.. he said Two beauties like US would be a big advantage on that event." bom said proudly..

"WAIT !! HOW DID THEY KNOW OUr identity???!!" dara asked with a shock Tone..

"uhmmm hehehe ...i uhh-- kinda Send our picture..?  YAH! because he teased me that we ARE UGLY!!! so i SEND him our PICTURE!! He said he won't Let the other guild

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter