Chapter 37 We Got a Plan

STILL
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“YOU SHOULD HAVE CALL ME SOONER!!!”

 

That was all Bom could say to the other one she was talking with.

 

It’s been a week since Dara and Bom came back to Seoul, Bom had been running up the agency since their psy-oppa. Took a suprise cruise trip around Asia. He will be gone for few months.

 

“Unnie- it will be okay, let him take that tour.” Dara said to her ranting unnie.

 

“But I was going to visit my Minzy!” Bom ranted as she march her way down to the couch from the kitchen.

 

Dara was startled, Chaerin never mention her unnie is visiting her cousin. She thought they were that close. They tell everything to each other.

 

“Unnie, when did you decide to visit Minzy-yah?” dara ask in confusion.

 

“Just last night! I made her agreed to me!” Bom crossed her arm around her chest. “Now psy-oppa ruined it!”.

 

“Don’t worry unnie, Minzy will understand” dara try to calm her unnie.

 

“But still I wanted to visit her!”

 

Dara just shook her head as for her unnie will be sulking, and she can do nothing about it.

 

Dara dialed chaerin’s number on her phone. After few rings she answered.

 

“Yaboseyo, my baby?” Chaerin said using her aegyo voice.

 

‘Arg just hearing her voice makes me giddy, I miss her more. ACK! Snap out of it dara!’ she mentally scold herself.

 

“B-baby” all dara can say. She felt her lungs tighten she cannot mount the words to express her emotion she’s having at the moment.

 

“Hi..My baby-dara, how is my baby doing?” Chaerin ask, as she drops her backpack on her bed she just has arrived from an evening class.

 

“Well the usual, I think I’ll be busier since our psy-oppa will take a cruise trip, and he will take a long time to come back. You how are you? How was your day baby?” dara walk towards the living area where Bom was sulking.

 

“Usual sweetheart, school is boring, but I need to be there physically right? Well cruise trip are cheaper because it is January, all important holidays have ended. So I guess your psy-oppa took the chance of a big price drop.” Chaerin said as she took off her shoes and lay on her bed.

 

“Baby-rin,. Did you know that Bom-unnie was supposed to visit minzy?” dara asked  Chaerin as she sit next to her unnie who is just watching the television show silently.

 

Chaerin was shock and silent for what had dara asked her.

 

Chaerin and Minzy had already got a place near the area of their condo unit, but the remodeling is unfinished yet, and the place had two master bedroom on second floor with bathrooms, one room downstairs, a wide kitchen, a living area, dining area, and a balcony. They cannot find a smaller place that is near the condo that their living.

They figure just to rent out that place, so they can easily switch back and forth if time needed them to be.

 

“Baby-rin? Baby? Are you still there?” dara asked confusedly as the silence of her baby takes long pause.

 

“Im here my dara, my baby dara, and I didn’t know about that visiting baby.” Chaerin said to dara honestly.

 

‘I better talk to minzy, after this she is being so reckless letting bom visit without our place ready yet’ Chaerin mentally note.

 

“Ah-uhm alright, baby if you say so” dara said as she rested her head on the couch’s head rest.

 

“baby-dara, “ Chaerin sighed for she miss dara’s touch, and she missed her so much!

 

“Yes baby-rin,? My baby-rin” dara said and chaerin immediately grin.

  

“I missed you baby” Chaerin said huskily as she listen carefully to the other line. She closed her eyes thinking of dara’s face, how that bunny looking girl hooked her up so much. She could only grin at herself.

 

Dara on the other hand felt a tug once she heard the words from the one she adored.

She really likes Chaerin, but still unsure if it is the one called love. But she was afraid to lose Chaerin too. So she doesn’t know what to call it anymore.

 

“Baby-rin,. I missed you too.. I missed you so much! That I want you to say that you don’t missed me too.. Because I don’t know, it’s hard for me to love a person, such as special as you are.”  Dara said in one gasp.

 

Chaerin on the other line, Just smirk at dara’s confused words. She knows that they were both new to the feeling and she doesn’t want to be smart, all she wanted to do is comfort her, and she believe that they can get through anything as long as they have an understanding, communication and love.

 

“Baby-dara, we have talked about this, right baby?” Chaerin using her calm,  voice to calm dara.

 

“Yes, baby-rin but,”

 

“No buts, baby.. I Lee Chaerin, Promise to listen to my baby-dara all the time, and we promised to tell everything problem or not to each other, if it involve each other. Right baby?” Chaerin said as she sits up from her bed.

 

“Yes baby-rin, we promised. But,” dara was cut again by Chaerin

 

“No buts baby,  I know what you are preferring to. Want me to elaborate baby?” Chaerin ask dara.

 

Dara moved from her seat to the kitchen counter so she can hear Chaerin clearly.

 

“Yes baby-rin please do..” she answered Chaerin.

 

“Baby, I know we are still both have the deepest understanding about our feelings, and I’m not saying it’s a bad thing. That’s why we are in a relationship right? May I asked you baby why are we in a relationship?” Chaerin asked her.

 

“uhm.. because we are into each other?” dara said.

 

“Yes baby but there is more to that, we want to know each other right?” Chaerin asked her

 

“yes baby-rin, “ dara agreed

 

“And also, we like each other right?” Chaerin asked her again.

 

“baby for me it’s uhm Its little different,” dara said.

 

“What? Why?” chaein was in a full confused tone.

 

“It’s like I had a crush on you, the same time I really like you. I don’t know. All I know it is too much. I’m afraid. Of what I’m feeling everything towards to you Chaerin” dara said in a gasp.

 

On the other hand, Chaerin was relieved that she was sure dara has feelings for her too.

 

‘Gah! Dara why do you make my heart flutter, why do you have to be bold saying all that right to me.’

 

“Baby, I feel the same way about you too.. that’s exactly what im feeling about you too. I really, want you, I want to treasure you do you know that?” Chaerin asked her.

 

“Yes baby-rin I know” dara said in calming tone.

 

“I want to take care of you too, do you know that?” Chaerin asked her again.

 

“Yes baby, and I do want to take care of you too..” dara said.

 

It makes Chaerin giddy to spend her life with dara, she can’t imagine it without dara. She have to have her, she needs her dara.

 

“Well do you know, I’m willing to risk my everything to you?” Chaerin asked her.

 

Its true Chaerin wants to risk everything for dara, including her family name. If her family does not approved of dara, Chaerin might as well leave

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter