Chapter 51 SH*T NO

STILL
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

P.S. just P.S.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Damn it!” Chaerin hissed as she punches lightly her desk. She was inside her office in Milan. After a meeting she has succeed on closing the deal with. She is still pressured on thinking what I.M. means to tell her.

 

It’s has been a month, since she met I.M. in one of jiyong’s event. She ordered her trusted Agent TOP, to go silent with his new assignment. And give her information about I.M. now that she thinks about it, she only knew her as I.M. and the owner of the INDIES Bar and owner of the RAN ONLINE GAME where she met Dara before.

 

Her agent found out that, the RAN ONLINE COMPANY INC. has been sold to another company. And there is no Korean citizen name or have under the name of I.M.

 

“How could I be a fool?? Who is she ?? really who is she!” Chaerin said frustrated to herself alone.

 

She picked up her phone again and dialed her agent’s number.

 

“Agent TOP any news?” Chaerin asked, this is the sixth time he asked him this whole month.

 

“Master, we have pictures of the former person who owns the company. But she was untraceable. She got pictures all over the globe, but was always deleted after ten seconds. I am still conducting a trace on her in South Korea. If she ever lay her foot in the country I will be informed right away.” Agent TOP said firmly.

 

“No one knows about this okay? . Understand? Not even the Elders can know about this.” Chaerin demands.

 

“As always Master my loyalty is to you.” Agent TOP assured.

 

“Fine then, alert me. When you got news.” Chaerin said and dropped the call. She caresses her head and pulled all her hair back. She sighs, she have been having hard time containing the feeling that I.M. knows something she don’t on an important topic of her life.

 

She decided to lay off from the office and a drive alone to ease her mind. Her Agents are just behind her, following her where ever she goes. She decided to stop over to a bar, that she has always been visiting since her month stay in Milan because of projects and deals she needs to close.

 

She ordered the usual only to find a new bartender.

 

“Mocktail please.” Chaerin said politely and then the bartender smiled at her lightly. Few minutes she served the mocktail. Chaerin notices her phone’s network went down. And she just ignored it, she drink her mocktail. Then few minutes finishing her mocktail she felt like she needs to throw up.

 

She wobbles her way through to comfort room. She felt like she’s riding in a boat that has storm on its’ way. Then she enters the door only to be dizzy more because of the lighting it gives.

 

‘ugh, what’s with me, that aren’t even alcohol.’ Chaerin’s thought while still finding her way. She went inside an empty cubicle and sat upon the close bowl. She held her head, trying to wiggle out the dizziness but failed. Then she heard footsteps coming near her. She looked up only to find I.M. looking down on her smiling.

 

“YOU!” Chaerin growled at I.M. and tried to grab her but failed to do so as I.M. evaded her. Chaerin dropped on the floo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter