Chapter 30 Back Track

STILL
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Authors POV

 

 

The group is still at the table.

 

Now that the group is complete I.M. being there. The round table is feeling like a council.

The event that had been finished. That meaningful two days of their lives.

As bom savoring her dessert of corns in any variant. 

Minzy happily watching her lady.

Jiyong and Seungri discussing their personal beliefs.

Dara and Chaerin talking about how their realtionship would go.

and I.M. a little distant from the group talking on the phone with business matters.

 

Dara and Chaerin's POV

 

"Well i guess here is the incoming of an ending right?", Dara said looking at chaerin holding both of her hands.

 

"yeah you can say that again dara",chaerin said one arm on dara's shoulder and the other was being held by dara. Chaerin pull dara closer to her. Kissed her crown.

 

"I'm gonna miss you stranger..", dara teased, which made chaerin chuckle. As she rested her head on chaerin's shoulder.

 

"yeah I'm gonna miss you too my beautiful stranger.",

 

"Well, i hope when we part, you're feelings won't change.",dara said worriedly.

 

"No..baby  ..it was just distance and..uhm.. I'll be a little busy", chaein hesitantly said

 

"Why? are you making excuses now?", dara rose up her head to look at chaerin.

 

"NO! that's a BIG NO..", chaerin said shooking her head.

 

"Then do you have anything to say to me? a secret maybe you have someone already?come on before i fall deeply greater to you..", dara is pouting now.

 

'oh how cute' chaerin's thought

 

"Baby.. Im a college student, So was as minzy. As you can see. I have three degrees. the two were succeding, But the other one has been a little not my best right now. so when i get back. I must make up to it.",chaerin rub dara's hands to calm her, and she did.

 

"ohh.. so you're my seductive smarty pants stranger then?",dara smirk cheeky at chaerin.. now tracing the very jaw line of her seductive stranger.

 

Chaerin smile to the latter, she could only wish to stay by her side.

 

"Yes, I am yours", chaerin said kissing both of dara's hand and hugging her.

 

"So, long distance relationship? We'll I live with bom in seoul, I work with her cafe, and sometimes i do freelance to his big brother.",dara briefly said the details to chaerin.

 

"you live with her?, where is you're family?",chaerin asked.

 

"No,.we are from busan. I rent an apartment. I was just sixteen when i moved to seoul to find a job after graduating highschool but now that I'm twenty, I have saved up. and also i have been supporting my one and only family member i have in busan, my grandmother", dara said looking away from chaerin.

 

"I'm sorry,I didn't mean to pry. So you only have you're grandma who is alone in busan?",

 

"yes, and im the only one she can count on, since i was small she took me in, so it is time to return her the favor", dara said in front of her beloved.

 

"You are a wonderful person, I never met someone as bighearted as you.",

 

"Don't appreciate me too much, Im a bipolar person", dara said giggling

 

"No matter what kind you are. What family situation you have. My love for you. Will never waver", chaerin stare deeper into dara's round dark orbs. She was  really mesmerized by it. She fell inlove with the darkness of it, that gives her a light feeling. Her one hand was still hugging dara, her other cupped dara's perfect, face.

Chaerin's gaze from her eyes lowered to dara's nose.. and now her lips. Automatically without a word Chaerin edge closer to dara. and Dara accepted that sweet kiss, that is chaerin giving her. Their tounge bathe each others and soothe each other everytime that they are being . dara now cupped chaerin's face.. caressing her jaws. as they continue to kiss.

 

Few times of exchanging tounge battle, they part. They breathe hardly. dara rested her forehead to chaerin's forehead.

 

"You two did not forget you are not alone arent ya?", bom startled them.

 

"Oh my god! unnie, sorry unnie.",dara said to bom shyly hide her face on chaerin's neck.

 

"Well, we just got emotinal you know.We are gonna be separated for a while",chaerin said to bom.

 

"Well unnie, we got communication, and we can visit them in seoul, Im thinking of transferring to a school there that is known for it's the best in Art", minzy said to her unnie backhugging bom again.

 

"yah,chaerin why wont you do that too? so you can be close to dara", bom rant to chaerin.

 

"As much as I want to.. But my family would disagree. the school I am attending now. has it's on specialty that I need to take up to.", chaerin explained.

 

"maybe you got a lover in there huh? i will kill you if you hurt dara", bom said.

 

"no, milady both my cousin and I were single until you two come into our lives, unexpected, but we love it so much!",minzy tighten her hug to bom.

 

"you better be because we are unique girls you'll ever met in you're life",bom stated.

 

"Indeed you both are Unique",minzy said and kiss boms cheeks.

 

"Are we feeling left out here?", I.M. Jokingly said to Seungri and Jiyong. Shooking her head "Nah.. I had mine last night, Maybe you two are?", she teased.

 

"HAHAHA I'm not, I got a girl, But she's studying overseas for now", Jiyong said.

 

"Liar, liar burn a fire", Seungri teased jiyong.

 

Everyone is laughing happily on the table. Until..

 

"I got to go everyone, my next schedule is calling me.", I.M. said as she saw her P.A. coming closer. She stand up. Gave her phone to her P.A. and turn to the group. Let's take picture everyone, I enjoy this schedule of mine, i'll get your numbers later.", I.M. said walking to them, they pose, and three shots have been made. With different poses. I.M. grab her phone back, and get their numbers.

 

"Well this is really for me, bye guys! Let's hang out whenever I got time, keep in touch!", I.M. said then walked with her P.A. and Guards. As she vanishes on their sight.

 

"I guess I get going too. Got a plane to catch, My girlfriend is having an event tomorrow", jiyong said standing up from his chair. 

 

"Bye Ji,."dara said and jiyong noded.

"Bye jiyong-oppa! have sa safe flight", minzy said still back hugging bom.

"oppa, take care", chaerin said still arm around dara's shoulder.

 

"Okay you guys,careful on driving. Hey leader wanna be! see ya!", jiyong bid his teasing farewell.

 

"You!! Just go.." seungri can just say to him.

 

As they all

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter