Chapter 47 Revelation

STILL
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

P.S. read this thoroughly.

 

 

 

 

 

 

AUTHOR’S POV

 

As the whole gang settled in the living area, it was almost seven in the evening. The twins are done playing with their toys. They did not even touch them anymore, they just stared at it.

 

Chaerin, notice them lazily putting the toys to where they belong. She scooted near the twins and help them cleaning up their toys.

 

“Let auntie help, I did mess with these toys too.” She said to the twins.

 

“Yes, you did auntie.” Harin the eldest by seconds to Hayi looked at her with squinted eyes. Chaerin squint her eyes too, making them have a staring contest. Unknowingly Bom and Minzy was watching them, they smiled as for seeing Chaerin acting like a kid with their kids.

 

“Unnie, Harin got great concentration on squinting her eyes, you will not win.” Minzy said with giggling tone. Chaerin continued picking up the toys while not leaving Harin’s stare.

 

“Let it go Chaerinah, you are the one who taught her that. And she mastered it well.” Bom cut in, but still they did not stop. She turned to minzy and said, “I will just get us some warm lemon tea, and I will get some apple juice for the kids”, Bom said and trailed off to the kitchen.

 

“Unnie, really stop, please I cannot even see if you two are still squinting or already have shut your eyes.” Minzy said, and Chaerin give up.

 

“Okay, you win Harin.” Chaerin said and give Harin a thumbs up. They finished cleaning the toys. Harin went to her mom, minzy who was just sitting comfortably on the floor near the long couch. Harin sat down on her mommy’s lap and laid her head to her mom’s chest as she keeps a stare on Chaerin and her sister Hayi whom is staring at their wide screen television.

 

Hayi tug Chaerin’s silk white blouse. Chaerin gave her attention and scooted her in her embrace.

 

“What is it baby Hayi?” Chaerin asked using her polite and clear tone, for Hayi to understand.

 

“Let it go~~oo..” Hayi said, but Chaerin did not understand.

 

“What is it again baby?” Chaerin now gave Hayi her ears. Hayi mumbled again.

 

“L-Let it go~~~” Chaerin heard her completely.

 

“What is Let It Go?” Chaerin carry Hayi and stand up then turn to her cousin minzy.

 

“Let it go? I don’t know.” Minzy said then turn to her bright kid. “Harin, did you know what is, Let It Go?” minzy asked Harin.

 

“Yes, mum” Harin answered cutely.  Chaerin focus her attention to minzy and Harin’s conversation.

 

“Then what is Let it go?” minzy asked her kid, expecting to have the resolve of her younger one.

 

“Let it go” Harin answered then clap her hands, Chaerin and minzy looked at each other and laugh for they don’t get what the kids were saying.

 

“Baby, mommy and auntie don’t understand” minzy said to Harin expecting to gain more information.

 

“L-Let it go~~!” Hayi said, then Harin unison with her.

 

“Let it go!” Harin said then she stands up and spins around. “Let it go!!” she said louder.

 

“Minzy, I don’t get it what are they saying, they are going haywire” Chaerin said and still smiling to Harin while kissing her cheek.

 

“I don’t know either.” Minzy shrugged.

 

“It is the latest and famous Disney movie titled frozen, and their original sound track was titled let it go.” Bom said arriving with warm lemon tea and apple juice for the kids. She settled them at the table side located near from the couch.

 

“Wow my wife is really the best lemon tea maker!” minzy said and welcoming the served tea that Bom was giving to her.

 

“And she is very well informed with these two precious of mine.”  Chaerin slowly bend her knees and settle down Hayi on the carpeted floor. Chaerin reach for the tea that was handed out to her.

 

“Well, being always spending time with the kids, and their environment I guess I kinda know my kids well” Bom said proudly.

 

“I know the movie frozen; they have used the latest 3D animation that my company had created but I did not know the whole story of it.” Chaerin said honestly.

 

“Me too unnie, I did not know.” Minzy answered honestly too. Bom just sigh.

 

“Do you kids want to watch frozen? The let it go.” Bom asked her twins. And they nod unison.

 

“Okay, I guess it is settled then, I will let you watch it, since mommy, and auntie, have not watch it yet.” Bom said and the twins clap their hands, excitedly.

 

“They inherit the clapping habit from you Bom.” Chaerin said.

 

“And they are inheriting you stubbornness chaerinah” Bom retort back, which made Chaerin giggled.

 

“Okay, now we better get some pop corn!” Minzy said as she was to stand up she was halt by Bom.

 

“Hep! Hep! NO. No popcorn eating on my carpeted floor.” Bom warned.

 

“Ughh.. oemma Bom no Fun!” Chaerin said while crunching her nose. That made the twins giggled.

 

“Why not? Movie without pop corn is incomplete.” Minzy reasoned.

 

“Because I don’t want ants crawling in the morning on my carpet.” Bom said crossing her arms around her chest. Wiggling her eye brows to Minzy.

 

“Okay, okay what do you have in mind my dear sweetheart?” Minzy asked innocently, and smiling sweetly to Bom.

 

“Don’t tell me its pizza?” Chaerin in, grinning to Bom and minzy.

 

“Jinja? Pizza?” minzy asked Bom, with her eyes widening.

 

“Ugh..  no I almost have that, but we got fruit’s that I bought from the grocery. That will be our snack it is healthy for the kids too.” Bom reasoned and head back to the kitchen. While minzy operate the home theater.

 

As the movie starts to roll, the kids were focus on the screen. They were all still seated on the floor.

 

“Bom changed a lot minzy.” Chaerin said in low tone.

 

“Yes unnie, she changed.” Minzy smiled at Chaerin and agreed on her statement.

 

As they watched the movie, the twins rhyme with the songs and they laughed a lot. Minzy and Chaerin watching it for the first time enjoyed it well too. Only Bom was bored all the time they were watching she just ate the fruits, that’s on her plate.

 

As the movie was finished, the twins felt sleepy. They were yawning. Bom picked up the plates. As Chaerin carry Hayi, and minzy carry Harin to their room.  There was a huge bed for the twins. Chaerin and minzy  changed them into their sleeping wear and settled them and tucked them u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter