Chapter 58 Breaking Ice

STILL
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After all the commotion, few hours more they had, everyone is calm and very happy at the moment.

 

The birthday party event was a bliss, everyone joined but of course not all agent can join, only few.

They  start to sing happy birthday song to Dara and her kids, while Chaerin was wrapping her left arm to Dara’s shoulders and on right arm she carried her daughter.

 

I.M., Jessica, Agent TOP, Youngbae, and Daesung joined them. Bom and Minzy with their kids were clapping along while singing happily. 

 

“Who’s gonna blow the fire off the candle now? “ Chaerin asked as they all finished singing.

 

“Let, mommy Dara, do it.” Chaeron said, Sandrew and Chaerinie nods happily.

 

“Why me? It should be All of us.” Dara said.

 

“Mommy,. You do it. Make a wonderful wish.” Sandrew said hugging her mommy Dara’s waist.

 

Dara was speechless, her kids was not just smart, they are brilliant and loving kids. Chaerin was just smiling back at her. Seeing the woman she loves and her kids, smiling like that to her, melts her heart.

 

“okay.. I will do it.” Dara closed her eyes, and took few second of silence and blew the fire off,  the candle out. And everyone applaud, and cheered.

 

They are now, feasting on the foods on the large table, sitting arrangement so far Jessica, Bom, Harin, Hayi and Minzy.

And on the other side of table Chaeron, Dara, Chaerinie, Chaerin, and Sandrew.  On the other end was I.M. and on the other was Agent TOP.

Other agents are monitoring in the control room, and some are roaming the area of the wide range mansion.

 

Jessica, was sitting adjacent to I.M. she looked at I.M. whom is happily watching the family to eat and listening to the kids conversations.

 

“mom, I want a brother.” Harin said to her mommy Bom whom is beside her, Minzy choked on her food, which caused for her to reach on her water. Chaerin smiled, and keeps eating while Dara is trying hard not to laugh at Bom’s reaction.

 

“B-Brother? Why? You kids always want impossible things.” Bom shrugged she was flustered I.M. shook her head and Jessica was silently laughing on her own place. Agent TOP, was sternly keeping his grin and listening to the conversation.

 

“Having a brother is cool, Chaeron and Sandrew are cool brothers.” Harin answered. Minzy calmed down, and was just listening to her wife and child.

 

“Well it is not that easy little one.” Bom reasoned, “Go eat” she said trying to stop the conversation.

 

“Well, Chaerinie said it is easy, if you moms want to have it.” Hayi spoke out of the blue which caused  both Minzy and Chaerin to choked hard, now the atmosphere at the table is un categorized.

 

Bom look at Chaerin with *WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TELLING YOUR KIDS* face.

 

Chaerin just shrugged Bom’s stare, and calming herself from choking. Dara was just silently eating hiding her blush, I.M. grins at Chaerin, and smiled at the situation. Jessica, is not looking she just keep her stare on her plate. Agent TOP, shyly stare at his plate too. Hearing that his master is being point to the conversation.

 

“Yes, they can, even mommy Dara agreed to it she promised too. Right mommy Dara? Until I got a sister right mommy?” Chaerinie said proudly with a smile. Now it’s Dara’s turn to choke and Chaerin covered her face for the moment that is so hard to listen to. Bom was very shocked to hear that she looked at Dara, and Dara just blushed.

 

“I think kids, you should all eat okay? No more talking. Don’t choke your mommies to death.” I.M. said smiling. And the kids, munch on their foods.  

 

“And you mommies, no more choking, okay?” I.M. said with laughing.

 

“I think, the room temperature just risen, I need to get us some ice cream homemade by yours truly, it is fresh orange flavor.” Jessica said, and she stood up, I.M. also followed her to help her getting the ice cream and cups.

 

The kids claps as they are being served with ice cream.

 

After eating, the kids went to the pool, also with their mommies, they all changed in their swimming outfit.

Bom and Dara along with Jessica was with the kids on the pool playing with, the pool toys. While I.M. Chaerin, Minzy were resting on the chairs beside the pool. Agent TOP decide to roam and checked the other agents.

 

“Bom’s body never changed, right cousin?” Chaerin start the conversation as she looked at the people in the pool.

 

“Dara too, after having three kids, well she turned mature but, she became more beautiful.” Minzy complimented.

 

“Well, seeing Dara now, I'm very glad. She had her hard times, but she tried to be strong during her pregnancy days, sometimes I witnessed her having a bad dream, she was calling your name Chaerin.” I.M. said that made Chaerin and Minzy looked at her.

 

Chaerin felt a pinch at her heart, “You know, I really wished I’m with her all through those hardships of pregnancy days, I wonder how wonderful to serve my wife.” Chaerin said with sad voice.

 

“You don’t wanna know cousin, it was hell Bom was a devil though, her pregnancy cravings her mood swings. I want to get mad at her but I can’t , she was lovable at the same time.” Minzy joked, and Chaerin smiled. Knowing her cousin is just making her mood lift.

 

“Thanks, Minzy you are the best.” Chaerin said, tapping Minzy’s shoulder. And Minzy just smiled at her.

 

“You cousins are really,  out of this world.” I.M. said.

 

“I.M. we are like this because we have our family. How about you? When do you plan?” Chaerin asked.

 

“After all this… maybe.”  I.M. simply answered looking at Jessica playing with Sandrew. “I think your son has this good taste on choosing a lady” I.M. said jokingly, Chaerin and Minzy looked and there they saw Sandrew kissed Jessica at the cheeks.

 

“Well, Chaerin unnie, is to blame.” Minzy said and Chaerin just laugh to it.

 

“But why maybe I.M.? I'm sure you can get a fine girl.” Chaerin said.

 

“In my field of work, one of my foot is in my grave.” I.M. said seriously. “but hey, I'm still young to think of having a family” I.M. said and put a cheerful tone.

 

Chaerin felt silent, she glance at her family.

 

“You know, I.M. I can protect them now, my family. Go on start your own.” Chaerin said with concern tone.

 

“I will not, until this mission is fully complete and i can see them freely living a normal safe life. This mission my pride, I have been doing this for a very long time I grew with it.” I.M. explained.

 

“Well then, we are in this together protecting “OUR” family.” Chaerin said smiling turning to I.M.

 

“Yeah, ours.” I.M. said looking back at Chaerin giving her thumbs up.

 

“Yes, ours.” Minzy joined them and put,  thumbs up too, and they all laugh.

 

“Can we have beer now?” I.M. asked.

 

“Not yet, not in front of the kids. When the kids sleep, we can pop some bottles. That is Bom’s rules and we can’t broke it, or else we will be the ones who are broken.” Chaerin joked. And they laugh once more.

 

“For now, we feast on this juice.” Minzy said passing bottled juice to the two.

 

 

Dara heard the hearty laugh of her beloved wife, she can just watch her wife in adoration. Her wife, that meant the world to her. Her wife that she falls head over heels for. Her wife that can make her cry in happiness.

 

“Dara, Chaerin might melt. Stop staring at her.” Bom teased.

 

“Unnie, we just arrived today I haven’t had a fine moment with my wife.” Dara said with disappointed tone.

 

“Define, fine moment. You rabbit!.” Bom said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter