Chapter 59 Mini trip

STILL
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As Dara woke up, she immediately feel a warm hand on her tummy. She turned to see Chaerin sleeping soundly beside her.
Dara caress Chaerin’s peaceful sleeping face, lightly and carefully not to wake her up. But immediately Chaerin’s eye popped open.


Chaerin smiled at the view that welcomed her.


"Good morning baby..." Chaerin said and grab Dara’s hand that is on her cheek and kissed it.


"Good morning too.. baby." Dara said and kissed Chaerin’s cheek.


"How bout we go scuba diving today?" Chaerin utter as she lift herself to rest on the headboard.


"Why so sudden?" Dara ask as she looked at Chaerin curiously.


"Well there's this part of the island that is shallow water, three feet deep, but beautiful mini coral reefs exist. They are changing color when sunlight hits them, they can only be hit by sunlight in the morning times like this." Chaerin explained.


"But the kids?." Dara asked.


"Don't worry we will leave all our guards here for our kids, also I’m sure Bom wants to come too. She loves water and she's expert in scuba remember?. Well I’m sure my cousin will agree to it." Chaerin said as Chaerin pinch the nose bridge of Dara.


"well, we will be quick right?" Dara said as she pat away Chaerin’s hand softly.


"Yes, we will come back here soon. I just want to show it to you, it is incredible the beauty of it, is just like you. Unique and rare. “Chaerin said and lovingly caress Dara’s cheek.


Dara's heart flutter hearing that in the morning.


"Such a sweet talker you are." She shyly turn away and got up the bed.


"where are you going?" Chaerin asked.


"Getting ready, going to cook breakfast for everyone before we go." Dara simply said as she tied her hair.


"Oh. That’s my wife! I thank god i have a wife that will never let me starve. Amen." Chaerin said comedic act.


Dara rolled her eyes.


"oh.. Puh-lease. You are always hungry even the way you ate me last night shows it." Dara said and winked at Chaerin. Then hurriedly ran out of the room before Chaerin could even make a move.


Chaerin left dumbfounded, she smiled to herself as she cover both her eyes with her palms.


"Such a tease wife i have." Chaerin utter smiling.

 

As the whole gang agreed to the plan, the kids were convinced to stay behind. 

Chaerin prepared a radio transmitter since Dara is uncomfortable leaving the kids, without her reach to check on them.

 

Chaerin handed the transmitter to Agent TOP. 

 

"So how do we get to the part of that island unnie?" Minzy asked as she take her bag to her back.

"I already prepared two jeeps, we can go there by that thirty minutes away from here." Chaerin explained.

"okay then after that?" Bom asked as she heard their conversation.


"We will ride my yacht and travel a bit more south." Chaerin answered.


"I think that's too far." Dara said as worry is marked on her face.


"Baby, after we dip, we are just going to take pictures too. then we will come back right away. I promise." Chaerin assured.


"Fine let's just go. What car are we riding?" Dara asks as they walk outside the house. She immediately saw the ride that they’re taking.


A 4x4 jeep 1992 version. It is easy to maneuver and drive on the rocky roads.

"Wow, this is cool and cute!" Bom exclaimed as she saw the two car.


"And I'm driving honey, Just sit beside me and be beautiful." Minzy said as she can feel bom's interest.


"Fine. Fine since you asked nicely." Bom said and sassily sit on the passenger's seat.

"Whew....alright let's go!" Minzy said happily as Dara and Chaerin shook their head, on a disaster averted moment.

 

As they reach south, and drove the yacht away from the dock. 

Dara appreciate the view that she is witnessing the blue sea water and the warm breeze of the wind on her face, then she saw Minzy and Bom gearing up.


"Excited aren’t we?." Dara mocked.


"Nope baby, they are just about in time." Chaerin answered from her back, and she saw Chaerin already geared up too.


"Were here already? this place is the spot?" Dara asked with disbelief.


"Yes, this is, now gear up. Here is your gear." Chaerin handed her the gear that is meant for her.


As soon as Dara finishes gearing up. She first checked on the kids. She use the radio, Chaerin bought along.


"Hello?. Can anyone hear me?" Dara asks.


"Hello yes, Dara I can hear you."


"I.M.? where's Agent TOP?." Dara asks as she recognized the voice.


"He's in the control room, he said his team need to check something out." I.M. explained.


"Where's the kids?" 


"They're here at the open area riding mini jeep the one that you have. Driving around." I.M casually answered.


"How are they? Driving? is it moving? how?" Dara ask.

"It run on battery Dara, never thought Chaerin made a small version of the one you take. They are fine it have seatbelts. Chaeron is driving with Chaerinie on passenger seat, on the other car Sandrew is driving with Harin on passengers seat and Hayi on the back with seatbelt of course. It's just an Acceleration and brake pedal gear. And the two boys are handling it like a pro." I.M. explained thoroughly.

 

Dara sigh she felt at ease.


"Then I think i should relax right? At least now I can feel my boys are good at using kart...right?." She said.


"Yes Dara, soon when they grew up, you'd be buying them cars in no time. They are so immerse in driving, b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter