Chapter 56 The Birthday Part 1

STILL
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After Chaerin make sure she locks the control room and the pass code has been safely check, she headed to her master’s bedroom. The mansion has all the amenities they would need. 

 

Chaerin changed to her comfortable wear, she wore a cotton black pant and her dark blue laced V-neck shirt and her snap back cap, and she wore it tilted back. And her comfortable house flips flops. She chooses to wear nice and comfy clothes for the special day and event of their lives.

 

She was very excited not just to do the second celebration of the birthday of her triplets, also but to celebrate her wife’s birthday…

 

“Baby Ssantokkie, I have this question it keeps rolling in my head..” Chaerin said while scratching her head talking to Dara on their communicator.

 

“What is it? Is it about the new boys around us again?” Dara send a warning tone to Chaerin.

 

“No Baby, No geez” Chaerin defended.

 

“Then what is it Baby-rin? What’s making my wife rolling in her head?” Dara asked with compassion tone. Chaerin smile as she heard the most amazing thing that only Dara and her can use.

 

“Well, my 'wife' I was about... you know... when I impregnate you, well it was so fast I guess? Well I'm not making any sense ha ha ha” Chaerin laughed awkwardly. Dara flustered for the awkwardness of Chaerin.

 

“Baby-rin, I think nothing is impossible if you ermm remember… did me that well. So it’s not impossible to be pregnant right away.” Dara forcibly says it all still blushing as she remember

 

“No no.. baby I know I did you Very… very.. well.. I can still remember how your moans linger in my ear.. and you're heavy breathing..and you-“

 

“YAH! Baby stop being a ert!” Dara said for she can’t take of the teasing anymore.

 

“Well I was just stating the truth.” Chaerin teased Dara more.

 

“Baby..Please what’s rolling in your head really. Tell me.” Dara said seriously but Chaerin being a teased continued.

 

“Well, you are rolling in my head so bad.. that I wanna Roll you in my Bed!” Chaerin said  naughtily with loud laughing at the end.

 

“Chaerinah…. “ Dara said with muffling voice for she was covering her face from all the teasing.

 

“okay.. okay.. I’ll stop, uhmm here’s the thing baby. I was counting the days from you were pregnant and the day you give birth to them. And.. I was thinking.. you know.. uhm.. it’s the uhm..” Chaerin trailed off finding the right words to say to Dara.

 

“Baby-rin.. I gave birth early to the three kids of ours, they were supposed to be born due on December but I had them as early as November.” Dara said getting the point of Chaerin.

 

“You understand me? I did not say anything.” Chaerin said.

 

“Of course I get you my baby.” Dara sigh. “How can I not get you? Is it  because we haven’t really been in a long relationship? Is that it?” Dara asked Chaerin sincerely.

 

“No..that’s a no. I love you from the start, I will love you till I die, I will not get tired of loving you till I die Dara. Please don’t doubt me, it hurts me when you doubt me for just a little bit.” Chaerin sincerely explained.

 

Dara felt a pinch in her heart, hearing Chaerin say those words.

 

“baby I'm sorry I'm not doubting you, okay let’s pass this out okay? I love you. Then what’s really rolling in your mind? Care to share?” Dara ask trying to convince Chaerin. She heard her wife sigh in the other line.

 

“It’s just November and your birthday is coming up, and I calculated the birthday of our triplets but I'm still not sure so I want to ask you. I want to surprise them” Chaerin said.

 

“Baby-rin don’t be shock okay?” Dara warned. Chaerin felt giddy once again.

 

“Why? Has it already passed?” she asked.

 

“Nope… it’s just that the triplet’s birthday is also my birthday baby-rin.”.

 

“Woahhh… that’s nice! Thank you baby, for telling me, well I guess let's proceed with your visit here. Don’t worry the kids and you will be safe here I promise. And I will surprise Bom and Minzy too.” Chaerin said while grinning.

 

“Really?? Baby you mean it? “ Dara asked excitedly.

 

“You really sound cute whenever you are excited baby.... and  of course.. I will really… really… do that!  It’s a reunion baby. Well got to prepare and plan now, bye baby  I love you and our kids!.”

 

 

 

 

AT THE HELICOPTER

 

“Honey, is your cousin still sane? Why she did not tell us about this, and all of the sudden surprise us with an invitation?” Bom asked while she was caressing Hayi on her lap. Who is snuggled into her tightly.

 

“I don’t know either hon, but aren’t you forgetting the day today? It is Dara’s birthday. Maybe she build that island for Dara.” Minzy answered while holding the jolly Harin whom is looking outside un-afraid looking out the window despite being a first time flyer.

 

“I know, but is Chaerin going to build a place after place if Dara’s birthday is coming?” Bom asked worriedly.

 

“Let’s not worry about it anymore hon, if she is happy doing things like that let’s just support her. If I'm in her position, I might not be able to be strong as her.” Minzy said holding Bom’s hand. And Bom immediately slap minzy on her cheeks lightly.

 

“Honey, don’t think about silly things.” Bom said in a warning tone, and her gesture hands.

 

“Okay honey.. Sorry please don’t be mad at me, I love you.” Minzy said and kissed Bom’s cheeks.

 

“We are arriving.” Said by Agent Mino.

 

“Master’s please fasten your seatbelts. We are landing.” Said by Agent Seungyoon.

 

And so said minzy did what is asked.

 

They can clearly see the large island and the remodeled space of it. It is quite extravagant. For a single person like Chaerin living there with her guards. 

 

AT THE MINI SUB-MARINE

 

“Mom, are we there yet?” Chaeron, asked. Dara looked at her eldest kid who is turning two years old today, that is sitting beside her comforting his younger sister.

 

“We are near baby,  I.M. and Jessica just need some last checking to dock our ride.” Dara cooed while her youngest baby girl was attach to her, afraid of riding a submarine, while her second child is sitting along with the seven new additions to their protection. All over Dara got twelve black knights member on her protection detail.

 

“Sandrew don’t bother them okay?” Dara said to her child as she saw him throwing punches at one of the boys whom are catching his hands mid way.

 

“It’s okay mom, Bobby hyung is teaching me how to dodge an attack” Sandrew said while throwing punches. Unafraid of riding the submarine despite being a first time rider.

 

“Still baby.. stop it.” Dara said with soft tone.

 

“Hey, little kid let’s stop for now. Listen to your mom. Okay?” Bobby said to Sandrew, and they do a high five.

 

“I know Hyung, I will stop I don’t want to upset my mom, it is our day today.” Sandrew said smiling and walking towards his mom and his sibling.

 

“Hi mom, I love you.” Sandrew said and gave his mom a hug. Dara comply her son’s sweetness.

 

“Thank you darling, I love you to, all of you. And happy birthday to my babies!” Dara said hugging all her children in a group hug.

“Happy birthday to you too mom, I love you too.” Chaeron said, while hugging his beloved mother.

 

 

“Happy birthday to all, I love you all.” Said by a little muffled cute voice who is still hugging her mother but facing them with a smile. Dara can’t help but to feel very blessed having a complete celebration of her birthday with them all complete with Chaerin.

 

“We love you too little sister.” Chaeron said and gave her a kiss on the cheeks.

 

“Of course second big brother loves you too, baby sister.” Sandrew jolly said and gave a kiss on both Chaerinie’s cheeks.

 

“Yah! Stop once is enough. Right Chaeron-hyung?” Chaerinie asked her older brother.

 

“Yup, but if second big brother Sandrew wants to show how much he loves you, then we can do nothing about it.” Chaeron said kissing his baby sister’s cheek again.

 

“Mom, stop them.” Chaerinie pleaded and snuggle to her mom’s neck again. Dara can’t be more thankfu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter