Chapter 55 Careful

STILL
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi! So glad you came by to read. ^_____________^

 

 

 

Chaerin was safely brought back to the civilization, by a mini sub marine that has been their ride. Chaerin returned with a tight undercover. Then arriving at the same place she was gone, the amusement park she called her most trusted Agent. TOP.

 

Agent TOP arrived at the place, with Agent Daesung and Agent Youngbae From a far distance along with the five New Agents that is led by TOP as their head commander.

 

“Agent TOP” Chaerin said firmly while looking at the latter’s eyes. And TOP nods at her. As she slips inside the armored car, she keeps herself the usual. Until her trusted communications Agent  Youngbae spoke.

 

“Master, the Elders have asked for your presence…” Agent Youngbae paused, and gulp Chaerin looked up front to where her agent was sitting beside Agent TOP driving and he was on the passenger’s seat. “Yesterday..”  he finishes.

 

Chaerin looked out the tinted window beside her, she sigh.

 

“What is your response?” Chaerin asked, turning her gaze to Agent Youngbae. He is not looking back at her. Chaerin held her breathing.

 

“I answered, I'm in No position to comply.” Agent Youngbae said, and Chaerin felt relaxed and relieve.

 

“Good” Chaerin complimented. “But why did they contact you directly? I have my Personal Assistant that they hired right?” Chaerin asked. And she saw Agent TOP flinched his shoulder. Chaerin has the feeling that something is off.

 

“Agent TOP, what is wrong? Or should I ask if we got any Problems here while I'm gone?” Chaerin ask suspiciously.

 

“Master, Your Personal Assistant.., Kim Jisoo was called by the Elder’s Council,” Agent TOP paused and take a glimpse at his master. “Because she was asked with the same question as Agent Youngbae, the first day you have taken your leave Master.” Agent TOP said carefully. Not sending any tone to his words.

 

But still, Chaerin’s senses are sharp as ever, she felt a worry hearing the name of the Elders Council and Kim Jisoo being Called.

 

“You mean the Elders Council called me on the day I left? How did you know the question they asked to Kim Jisoo?” Chaerin keep her composure, avoiding impulsive tone. Keeping things casual.

 

“Master, she asked me, that day to where your about were. Because she thought I knew to where you have been gone to.” Agent TOP answered discreetly.

 

Chaerin leaned her back on the seat and stayed silent. She turn to Agent Youngbae.

 

“Agent Youngbae, contact the Elders communicator. Please do tell them I need my Personal Assistant right now.” Chaerin ordered Agent  Youngbae and he immediately followed his Masters order.

 

Few minutes later Agent Youngbae cleared his throat indication of talking. Chaerin stares at him.

 

“Master, Kim Jisoo, was Resigned. The Elders Council will send you a  new Personal Assistant tomorrow.” Agent Youngbae said without looking back at his master.

 

Chaerin heard him loud and clear. But it clouded her thoughts, she sat back and think.

 

‘was resigned? She resign? But he said was resigned?’ she thought. Then asked Agent Youngbae again.

 

“She was resigned?” Chaerin asked.

 

“Yes, master. She was Resigned affirmative.” Agent Youngbae confirms. Chaerin leaned back.

 

‘It can’t be, he can’t be that bad, besides Kim Jisoo don’t know about anything.’ Chaerin tried to clear her mind.

 

“And new P.A. will be sent tomorrow?”

 

“Yes master.” Agent Youngbae confirms.

 

“Tell them I don’t need any, you will be taking the part of being a P.A. of mine.” Chaerin said, that made Agent TOP look at her. Chaerin notice his gaze.

 

“Eyes on the road Agent TOP.” Chaerin ordered.

 

“Master they have agreed with your decision.” Agent Youngbae told her.

 

Agent TOP take a good look at his Master, only to find a clear cold poker face she has right now.

 

“Master, I think Agent Youngbae had enough on his hands now.” Agent TOP carefully intercept.

 

“It will be easy for me, Commander Agent TOP. Since I'm Master’s communicator. It’s like I'm monitoring her deal. And just getting the orders from the Elders.” Agent Youngbae explained.

 

“Don’t worry Agent TOP, I just said that to ease the Elder sending a new P.A. to me.” Chaerin excuses.

 

 

The trip went well, Chaerin decided to get back, to her apartment to itaewon. She directly head to her old room and lays on the bed. She hugged the rilakkuma bear that is resting there. She remembered she have a jammer and the device. She make sure to lock all the doors and windows of the apartment.

 

She turn to the old bedroom again and bring out the ring casket. And push the button in the middle, then she took out the voice recorder style communicator device. She uses it like a walkie talkie.

 

“Yaboseyo?” She talked unsure. Then she heard the static.

 

“Annyeong baby-rin..” Dara’s voice came out. Chaerin automatically smile.

 

“Baby I have arrived, safely. I  think no one notices.” Chaerin said while she lays on the bed again.

 

“Don’t be so sure baby, and baby we got limited time call. We only got a minute because this jamming signal will jam all your network and communication within 20 meter radius.” Dara explained.

 

“Okay baby I understood, I missed you already and I love you. Tell the kids I love them. Bye bye.” Chaerin said and she immediately turn off the communicator and jammer. And she hid them inside the old locker of Dara. She smiled for somehow they got communication with each other.

 

'Please God, I don't want them to be in danger anymore, help me to make things right' Chaerin Prayed.

 

 

 

 

 

At the Lake House

 

The kids have been escorted by the schools private vehicle, dropped them by their house. The kids went to their mothers room, as they rou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter