Chapter 17 hook

STILL
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter



Hi there..












OKay..
















OK I'll stop since all of you dont want to hear the authors greetings.....












STOP SCROLLING YOU DONT WANT TO HEAR MY GREETING RIGHT??






































REALLY THERE IS NO STORY DOWN DONT SCROLL..
















































PLEASE...





















 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

OKAY YOU WONT GIVE UP.. OKAY here it is.. Enjoy reading ^______ __^
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I won miss SANDY,. omo what to do.. what to do.. what to do.",,chaerin ask putting her bottle down also dara putting her bottle down..with constant staring on Chaerin..

"What do you want to do with me?"Dara asked abruptly.. Chaerin look at her with dumbfounded smirkin face!!

dara realizing her mistake...made her eye widen and gasp.

"I MEAN WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO?!!Duhhh",she said flippiing her hair looking away from chaerin..

Chaerin just shooking her head happily. knowing the embarassment that MISS sandy is feeling right now..Then she broke their silence.

"Dont worry.. you'll like it later", chaerin said looking at dara. who look right back her.

Chaerin notice a hesitaion on her face,.chaerin was gulping.Cause the girl might take back what they agreed upon.

"Don't tell me you wouldn't honour our dare miss sandy..",chaerin said in a serious tone.

" Ofcourse I will!!. I wont backup in our deal..where's your Room number?"  dara asked.

Chaerin was taken by surpise, but manage to asnwer dara's question.

"I'm in the number 7th room..But lets not go there yet. we have a swimming competition right Miss Sandy?", chaerin ask 

Dara almost forgot that! she just wanted to be ravage by this attactive y girl in front of her..

'OH wait..what am I thinking Is the alcohol kicking in?"dara ask herself. er.

"asking my room number HuH? what a impatient girl, you'll get it when i give it you.." Chaerin said to her in a seductive voice..and biting her lower lip.

Dara felt that her lower region tighten up. 
'Aish this girl is seducing me and she really knows what she is doing' her thought

 

"No, Im not impatient!,Just making sure that you really have a room already in here!", she lied and look away.
 

"Okay, If you say so. Okay now let's swim get this competition started.", Chaerin said standing up..and taking off her robe.

 

Slowly but surely Dara is not sticking her eye away from that perfectly tanned abs, bouncy , busty , thick thighs, slender but toned muscles. 

'God why all the perfection was sent to this girl who is now standing in front of me.From face to her feet and the bombshell body urgghh! I need to have her!'

'What??!!!! Wait Im Crazy..What if she is taken?'

'She's Flirting with me right?'

'But you two just met!'

Dara's thoughts were struggling.. She didnt notice chaerin was looking at her. until she spoke.

"Miss Sandy, You're spacing out lookiing at my body..Don't worry I'm Single, I promise", She said to dara and winking ily.

'Damn those eyes.' dara's thought

then chaerin slowly putting down the robe on her chair.. Then chaerin look at dara who is still completely sitting and staring at her.

"Cmon.. now let the game begin",. Chaerin said to her then walk towards the pool.

Dara took off her robe instantly, and she followed chaerin, she dont know why she trust this girl like.. right now. what if she is a killer. or mental illed. But right know She is officially Hooked with her charisma.

 

As dara walked behind chaerin reaching the other end of the pool..that is near the entrance.

'those shoulders are so lean are her arms strong?' 

'omo Dara stop it! stop!'


"Miss Sandy, you're spacing out again..", 

Dara just look at the girl who is in her left side..who is strecthing her arms and her neck, getting ready for their mini swimming competition. She just did some swimming earlier so she thinks she's fully prepared.

"No im not.. so let's start?" dara ask looking determined to win this competition and Win to provoke Chaerin's earlier win.

"Okay miss.. ready,..." chaerin said


"Set",..dara said



Dara put her other foot on the back wall of the pool. to help her have the advantage of pushing her self when she launched to swim.

Only did she knows Chaerin also is doing that.


"GO!!", they both said with massive splashing sounds. cover the whole pool. Both panting.  Both racing to reach the end.



BUT HEY!!! CHAERIN WON AGAIN!!


When dara reach the other end of the pool she saw Chaerin already wiped off water from her face and smiling at her while raising her eyebrow. indication that she lose.

"we must Do it one more tim..e..       o..ka..y.??"dara said catching her breathe..

Chaerin notice dara is unsatisfied.. so she think of a way to accept her defeat..


"Okay let's race from here to the other and.without resting.. then race back in here.is that fine with you miss Sandy?", Chaerin suggested



"Okay.."


"then,  ready!!!"chaerin said smiling again to dara



'ugh this girl must stop smiling, i need to concentrate!!'


"Get set!", dara said and few more seconds they race..


Chaerin' was determined to win this so she did her best.. besides detoxicating her body when she had a lot of alcohol intake.. is swimming one of her ritual.  
Chaerin reach the other end that is near to the pool's entrance. and reach back. Leaving dara halfway.
Dara felt chaerin's wave..dara felt she need to do it more rough and fast,. so she did it then.. in the end Chaerin still won.


dara st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter