Chapter 53 You and Me

STILL
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SHORT to the shortest UPDATE 

 

 

 

 

 

It has been  a day, from all the crying and getting to know each other with Chaerin and her triplets. She was thankful that her triplets easily warm up to her. As if they have lived wih her everyday.

 

"Thanks mom for making time visiting us. i know you are busy." Chaeron said to his mom while his hands are clutch together and he's thinking his next move.

 

"Busy?" Chaerin asked watching her son's face passionately.

 

"We always saw you on the news mom and mommy said, you really are busy." Chaeron said, nudging his hands together. Chaerin was neither amazed by his son's intelligence and understanding.

 

 

Dara was happy as she ever could be, seeing her triplets and their missed mother. In one frame.

 

She was preparing their second dinner as a whole family, while Chaerin was playing with her triplets. They were playing mind games unusual for little kids to play. But exceptional for her three geniuses now reunited with the main source of their genius mind, Chaerin.

 

“Wow mom is good.” Chaeron exclaimed. They are on their third set of chess. And his mommy Chaerin always beats him out.

 

“But you are good, my baby boy. Mom was just experienced, once you age more, I bet you can defeat me.” Chaerin said patting his boys head. They were in the living area, were Sandrew was playing with rubic cube,  and Chaerinie was playing with her mathematics flash cards.

 

“Thanks mom, I’ll  go do my homework now.” With that Chaeron left the living area and head over to his room.

 

Chaerin stand up and left her other two kids doing their own activity and went to the kitchen, only to find Dara on apron and facing her back at her. Chaerin tip toed towards Dara, she slowly wrapped her arms on her waist. And rested her chin on Dara’s shoulder.

 

“Baby-rin, I'm cooking…” Dara said biting her lips. Still remembering their first touched. now she was being tempted again, but must contain the urge.

 

“Baby… this was a beautiful lake house, I'm glad that your alive, and had our triplets.. I got so many questions right now, but all I can say is, I'm thankful you are alive.” Chaerin said firmly and tightly hug Dara’s waist.

 

Dara felt guilty, “Baby-rin tomorrow the kids will be having their school activity, they are always being pickup by the schools private vehicle. And… tomorrow let’s start discussing everything.” Dara said nervously for Chaerin to be mad at her, but she receive the opposite.

 

“Okay! My ssantokkie. I want to know too.. but for now let me hug you.” And as said Chaerin hug Dara tightly again. Smelling her hair, then she dug deeper smelling dara's nape. That sure sends chill down to dara's spine.

 

They have spent their second dinner as a whole and happy family. Chaerin made effort to gather all her kids again and tell them bed time stories, in dara's room, after the kids had fallen asleep. She carries them to their own rooms. And once settled it was her time with her wife.

 

Chaerin slowly, enters the room. She paused by the door only to find Dara looking lovingly at her. Waiting and wanting immenent in both of thier eyes.

 

“So,.. what’s next?” Chaerin asked Dara naughtily as she glides forward slowly. Dara was on the bed under the blankets, she pulled up the blankets and hid her face giggling.

 

“Oh.. so my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter