Chapter 62 Trouble pt. 3

STILL
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi dear readers, sorry for my slow update. I was surely not doing well with my writing. Well to cut the crap here you go! ^_^ have fuuunnnn!!!!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Here, dry your selves and change into this laboratory clothes” Chaeron said and threw the clothes to the three girls.

 

“What about you big brother?” Chaerinie asks while she was drying her hair with the towels that are given to them earlier by her brother Sandrew.

Chaeron, smiled at the thoughtfulness of his little sister, while still shivering from her soaked situation. He faced her with his charming smile.

 

“Me and Sandrew will change in the other room, call us when you are done” with that he leave the three girls in the room.

 

Chaeron was still in the room changing folding the sleeves of his clothes, when suddenly Sandrew come into the room with chocolates on his hands. He is smiling like a fool.

 

“Where did you get that?” Chaeron asked with glee.

“There’s a vending free machine” Sandrew answered cheerfully with some chocolates on his mouth.

“Free?” Chaeron repeat as he thought Sandrew might be wrong.

“Yes. No need money. Just push the button” Sandrew said and started shoving another chocolate on his mouth.

“Let me see where it is, and get the girls some food” Chaeron said dragging Sandrew outside the room.

“okay, chill brotha” Sandrew coolly lead his big brother to where the vending machine is.

As they reach the vending machine Chaeron immediately check and pick foods from its different variety juices, bread, chocolates and sweets. He handed some to Sandrew because it’s too much for him to bring all of the food he chosen.

Once they were on the way back, the two heard some rustles in front of them. Chaeron immediately took initiative that those are non friendly rustles. Because they are too rough on walking like they know the place and such.

Heavy footsteps, nearing them Chaeron grabbed a hold of his brother and put up his fore fingers in front of him, and shushing Sandrew.

They hide in the corner where they have been from the vending machine. Chaeron can clearly see two shadows heading to where they changed.

They hide perfectly. Until a clang from to where the girls room are completely heard over the place.

“no…” Chaeron softly grunted as he sees the two big shadows halt their movement and to think got curious of the noise too. As they quietly moves.

Chaeron slid off his hands off his brother's mouth. Sandrew immediately talked lowly.

 

"Brother, what should we do?" Sandrew asked knowing the situation, while carrying the box of carton juices. Chaeron looked to his brother's face and down to what he is holding.

 

Seeing those, an idea popped up in Chaeron's mind. He looked sternly at his brother.

 

"What?!" Sandrew asked in nervous and low tone.

 

"We will threw them these foods" pointing at Sandrew’s stack and looking at his own stack of foods in his hands.

 

"And?" Sandrew asked quietly.

 

"Run around them, get the girls and get out of here" Chaeron said getting ready to throw the hard chocolate bars in his embrace.

 

"What if they are many?" Sandrew asked as he grab a box of juice ready to throw at the two spectators.

 

"I don’t know, but we do this right now, and fast" Chaeron said, then they both sneak to see the to where the intruders at.

 

Chaeron first throw the candy bar he had, it hit one of the intruders, and next Sandrew threw the boxed juice to the other.

 

The intruders turn to where the items are coming from, and both of the boys saw they have guns, on their hand.

 

The two boys saw two faces of two men unknown to them, and fear crept through their body, the boys sprint running away from them.

 

"HALT! Stay where you are!" one of the intruders said, but the two didn't stop running, they are going around the intruders to get the girls.

 

Sandrew was pale as ever, and Chaeron is trying to keep himself calm, like what she learned from I.M. that taught them when in a situation like this being chased, must remain calm so he can think better.

 

They were nearing the room to where the girls at, Chaeron can see Harin looking outside the room half way, and when their eyes met Harin came out of the room towards them.

 

"What happen? What did you two do?" Harin asked panicking.

 

"We..uh.. Must.. go away..Now" Chaeron said catching his breath and got inside the room and offer his hand to his little sister.

 

"A-are you o-okay?" Chaerinie asked, while she reach for his brothers hand.

 

Chaeron smiled.

 

"Never been better seeing you three safe" He said genuinely, and kiss his sister forehead.

 

"Who shouted? who are they?" Harin started interrogating Sandrew whom is calming by catching his breath.

 

"We don't know them, we need to go now!" Sandrew said enough for them five to hear.

 

Then Chaeron already held hand with Chaerinie and Hayi. They lead the way out, trailing them behind is Harin and Sandrew. They were nearing the door, when a Shriek came from behind them.

 

Chaeron turn his head only to find out that the two man had held Harin and Sandrew, He let go of Hayi and Chaerinie and told them to head outside that door and keep running for safety, and the two girls did with their teary eyes.

 

Chaeron is seeing Harin and Sandrew trying hard to struggle on the grip of two men, they keep hitting them on their head, face. As long as they can hit them.

 

Chaeron looked to his right to find a metal tube, just what he needs. He picked it up and ready to slam in on the strangers that is holding Sandrew so they can take down the man that is holding Harin. That is his crazy impossible plan.

 

He was about few meters sprinting towards them, when the door behind him swung open only to find Chaerinie and Hayi was caught by two intruders too this time, it is two women.

Chaeron completely froze to where he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter