Chapter 49 Baby I'm back

STILL
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

P.S. Read Thoroughly (But I bet some would Re-Read from the Stir chap. Anywayss)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After a week of Chaerin’s visit on Minzy’s place, she flew back to New York where her meetings are going to be spent.

 

She works non-stop again, she meet up with small investors, to main stock holders. Her ways in the company are always followed and looked upon to. After all those meet ups, she takes her time on her office.

She looked outside the glass window and she had a great view of New York’s busy streets. People trying their best to earn money for their needs, for their family whom is waiting for them to come home from work and be welcomed with open arms with matching hugs and kisses.

 

‘ahh that could be the best stress reliever’ she thought. She was awakened from her day dreaming when her phone inside her pocket vibrated. She picked it up, and slides the screen.

 

“Ahh.. It’s about time.” She said and smiled. She dialed a number and said.

“It’s time.” Then dropped the call right away, few moment on her secretary called her for her chauffeur awaited her outside the office.

 

She stood up from her seat, and walked pass her secretary. She was greeted by a middle aged man in good condition.

 

“Good afternoon master, we are ready to go.” He said.

 

“Alright, let’s go. I like to be there tomorrow I don’t want delays.” She commanded.

 

“Your wish is my command.” The man said and walked towards the private elevator with Chaerin. They reach the rooftop where Chaerin’s helicopter is waiting for her to be taken, to her private airport where her private jet planes rested.

 

As Chaerin was lying comfortably on her seat, her mind stopped thinking about work. She closed her eyes and leaned back, she rest her head back. The flight went smoothly and she arrived at the place early in the morning. She wore her dark eye glasses and walks down the stairs that lead her to few men in suit and few black exclusive cars. The first man walks towards her and bowed to her and greeted her.

 

“Welcome back Master.” He greeted

 

“Thank you, agent TOP. I'm seeing new addition in your team.” Chaerin said as she notices few men’s were there.

 

“My apologies, for bringing them along today, they are sent by the Elder’s council for further protection.” TOP said firmly. Chaerin run’s curiosity on her mind.

 

‘What’s the call for Further protection?’  She thought but she let it slip.

 

“Okay, but I will only have you and trusted agents with me on board.” She said on her commanding tone.

 

“Yes, of course master. Me, agent Daesung and agent Youngbae will be on your details, as the usual. The rest will be on their designated position.” TOP clearly said. As agreed upon they rode out on the site.

 

Chaerin firmly seated, shifted her gaze from outside to the agent whom is seated horizontally from her.

 

“Agent Daesung, brief me.” She asks casually. Daesung straighten his back and cleared his throat.

 

“Your Personal assistant will be arriving within the next three hours. You will be cleared starting from your arrival until your Personal assistants presence is presented.” He said.

 

“Agent TOP.” She called out without looking at him. She just stared at the window beside her.

 

“Yes master?” TOP asked.

 

“Is your driving skills, still that precious?” she asked.

 

“It is sharper than before master.” TOP answered smirking.

 

“Then, let’s do it . Loose these newbies.” She said and she immediately felt, the catch of speed of the car she is riding. She cannot almost see the car trailing them, even if she looked back. She shifted and properly seat again.

 

“It’s time to pick up my babies.” She said, and TOP just nod.

 

They have stopped at the front of a cat care center, were Chaerin was a regular costumer there. She leaves her pet there whenever she was need to be out in Korea for long. She entered the center with TOP and daesung right behind her, and she notices the new attendee, who is welcoming her.

 

“Hi, goodmorning. I'm Suhyun, I'm a new attendee here. How may I help you?” she greeted Chaerin politely which matching bowing.

 

“I'm here to pick up my babies, here my membership card.” Chaerin held out her card and give it to the attendee.

 

“Oh, okay Mrs. Lee, I'm going to get your babies out.” She said with amaze tone.

 

“Oh, I bet you will need help, take this men and let them held them, I know I got quite few trouble makers.” She said which suhyun just accepted her offer. As TOP and Daesung came out, they direct themselves to the car and take the pets there. Suhyun handed Chaerin the papers that she needed to sign.

 

“I’m very touched how you handle and love them all.” Suhyun stated while Chaerin was still signing.

 

“It’s my partner who loves them at the first place. She got that love for cats you know.” Chaerin casually answered not looking on to the new attendee. Suhyun was surprise of the revelation she knew.

 

“Oh, I bet she misses them so much! They have been here for a month since you take them in.” Suhyun stated, and she saw Chaerin’s hand stopped moving, and continued to sign again. As she finishes she sigh and said.

 

“Me and my babies, will be… forever missing their mommy” she looked suhyun with her warm gazed. “Thank you for taking a good care of them. Until then.” Chaerin bids her goodbye. She left suhyun dumbfounded. She walked out of the center and saw her agents waiting for her. She slide in, and let the agents do their last checking before leaving. They drove out and Chaerin’s face was refreshing seeing the pet’s looking at her. She was called out by TOP.

 

“To where master ?.” He asked, Chaerin just smiled lightly looking at her pets and said.

 

“Home.” She said sweetly. Which TOP obeyed right away, along the travelling Agent Youngbae spoke.

 

“Master, we are being contact by the Elder’s group” he said not looking back on Chaerin as he was in front seat beside TOP whom is driving.

 

“Turn off your radio, tell them I command you and forced you when they asked.” she said which the three did. As they arrived in Itaewon, Agent Daesung could see, Chaerin is off.

 

“Master, are you alright?” He asked. Chaerin looked at him. Behind their eye glasses Chaerin could sense she might have acted out of hand for Agent Daesung to act that way. She had hired the three as personal agents, since that fateful day occurred.

 

“I am, yes sorry for worrying you.” She answered and daesung nod at her.

 

“We have arrived master” Agent TOP said the three agents immediately cover the ground. And as it is cleared they led Chaerin out.

 

As Chaerin stepped out of the car, she looked at the former shared apartment of her and minzy, which she owns now. She looked at the place objectively.

 

“It’s still the same, its home.” She said wearily and TOP answered her.

 

“We take care of it from time to time, master. We cleaned the house.” TOP said and Chaerin immediately looked to him.

 

“You did not touch-“she was cut.

 

“No master that room has not been touch as you order.” TOP said firmly. Then she walks inside the house and inserted her key. The front door automatically opened. She upgraded the facility for she wants to preserve the ambiance of the place. As she walks inside, and behind her TOP and Daesung carefully dropped the pets on the floor. And they took their leave right away.

 

Chaerin releases her pets from their cage.

 

“Here ya go, guys. It’s just you and me again.” She said as soon as her pets were out they all are grinding their body to Chaerin’s legs as a sign of appreciation and love.

 

“Uhh… you are all sweet, wait it’s time for your treats.” Chaerin walked back to the kitchen and place six bowls on the floor; she filled them with cat food.

 

“Pudding, Donut, Oreo, Dadoong, Haneul, and uhmm Bambi! Treats here come come…” she called them all, and she was amazed how they have grown. She lets her cat be, and let them roam inside the house.

 

She look up to where the two rooms where, she took over minzy’s room to be hers since minzy move out to London. She head to her room and changed, after she changed once she got out of her room. She looked to the adjacent door from her.

 

It is her old room, she locked it to preserve the memories it holds. She never touch a thing inside that room, she leaves it exactly how it looks like since Dara left the room that day.

 

She gathers her strength and walk towards the door. She carefully turns the knob and pushed the door lightly. She inhale and calm herself as she move forward inside. And there, she witnesses the neatness of the room, still in its glorious state. Marked old cale

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter