Chapter 22 Defeated

STILL
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As the Crowd gather's the room lights dimmed.

Everybody pay attention as the sound in the room filled with silence.

Some are praying for their  OWN TEAM TO WIN THE MATCH. 

As the light is shot towards the main stage the MC talked and the crowd pays a great attention.

"WELCOME to the RAN GLOBAL TOURNAMENT, we thank you for your great patronage. Players around the globe had come together for this magnificent event. And through this event, we hope that we have strength our bonds through this online game. Thank you And now The CEO of this Game that we all adored, has favoured us some of her time to visit us." the MC said.

"DO you have any guess what our COOL CEO look like? anticipate", MC mock, and the crowd goes in AWE.

Everyone anticipated that the So called CEO would be A old man.

While the participants are still in their rooms. 

"Let me guess FAT GUY in a SUIT! HA HA HA!", seungri said along with all of his guild member.  But s stare at him shock at his statement. "JUST KIDDING GUYS! geez why all so serious?", he defended.

"I cant believe him being all cocky and such!", bom said to dara who was just glancing on the screen on their room and to her bom unnie.

"Dont sweat it, he is like that as always right.. calm your self.",dara said.

 

While the other team.

"Let's be all ready This CEO has every right to be thanked because of his genius mind, because of him we all are gathered. and some from other country."Jiyong said that put his guild members in a impressed impression.

 

"Leader Jiyong is so cool unnie", minzy whispered to Chaerin whom is just staring at the screen in thier room.

"neh..", she just snickered still keeping her eyes on the screen.

Then the MC speak up. "I proudly and Im honoured to welcome you, our CEO! please round of applause". then the crowd applause lousyly. but they stop when they saw a woman coming up the stage.

The crowd goes awe and they turned to cheers and a loud applauses. Here they saw a young lady with a warm eye setting on crowd, a small smile on her lips. She is wearing a plain jeans and the Shirt that have the event's symbol and sign on it. and she was in ponytail and waering a cap form the game makers. Then she started to talk.

"Eight countries, had to go through the Most Prestegious Match.

Defending their own country.

Different Language.

Different Beliefs.

Different Personalities.

Come together as one, for this day. I thank you for patronizing and loving this game.

My team never thought it would become this huge, to the extent that we held this event.

And thank you for all of you who have, spend time on travelling and being in here. Now watch the film that we are going to show you guys. God bless. And mostly Enjoy everyone!" ,she finished talking then go down to the back stage were she was guided by the staff and guarded.

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PH5aro-e2gY

 

As many had watched the film which is rolling.

 

"Hey minzy! snap out of it! What's wrong?", chaerin poking her cousins face. who is in form of shock.

"I know the CEO unnie,I met her at the bar that night with Miss B, She practically own the bar.", Minzy said whispering.

 

"ohh,. and why are you whispering?", 

 

"Unnie, we are here for the game, and we are top players. What if they knew I know the CEO personally?, It could cause that we are using our connections to be on  top of our game right? Even though we are not, people would just judge us, so im just letting you know, and not them.", minzy said.

"hmm right, Very Smart minzy-yah!", chaerin patted her cousins head.

"aish unnie,..you know im not that smart. Im just careful", she said shyly.

 

 

"Dara-yah,I think I know the CEO, I think I met her when I'm with minzy at her bar, the one that is close to the INN, But Im quite not so sure, hmmm", bom said remembering the CEO's face.

"Not quite sure unnie? wae?",

"Yes,uhm because she looks like her and her facial expression were different, CEO is cold looking, While I.M. is a friendly one",

"Maybe you are mistaken unnie",

"No! Im NOT! Maybe later when I got a chance to be near her I will and confirm it", bom said

"okay.. okay.. I know we can be near her later, unnie, She is the CEO, and remember what leader seungri said? The owner wants to meet us and our rival guilds too.", dara explains

 

Bom was just thinking with a questioning look at dara. Then she gets dara's point of view.

 

"Ohh..  the owner means CEO? wow! great good! I'm telling you she is very friendly, But i dont know why she is cold like this", bom assured.

Dara just nodded.

 

The event had started, Countries Vs Countries. But the WARLORD[dara&bom]  and ALLSTAR[CL&GM] guilds were not included in international league matches.

Instead they are included in korea division of the most anticipated rookie guild. 

Then the international league had ended and Philippines WON all over seven country competitors.

Then the korea division is starting.

 

"And now we are down to korea's most anticipateed rookie guild match",Mc said 

"Please competitors with their perspective leaders stand on your platform please, WARLORDS on the right, ALLSTAR on the left, please stand by before we unveil and pull down the curtains from each side, and im calling the CEO again to do the honor in revealing team WARLORD and team ALLSTAR", MC continued.

 

The CEO stand in between the curtained platforms.

"We will reveal team warlord with their leader seungri, with top rank player DARA and BOM", s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter