Chapter 24 After Party Part 2

STILL
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A  UPDATE GUYS! HAPPY NEW YEAR! 

 

 

 

"Ma'am you are being requested  to the VIP area", a bald headed guy in a suit along with few bouncers, said that to minzy and chaerin.

"By who?", chaerin asked.

"By the CEO, there", the man pointed, chaerin and minzy looked,there the saw I.M. standing waving at them. She was sitting beside dara which Chaerin did not like, but still she had to go there she can't miss this chance to get close to dara.

"Okay,let's go", chaerin said then they have walked towards the VIP area.

As they reached the VIP area,bom immediately stand up to welcome minzy.

"Hey what took you so long?", bom asked minzy, as she reached for minzy's hand dragging her next to her sit.

"well,uhm unnie had to freshen up a little longer", minzy said sittingdown with bom still holding her hand.Minzy cannot keep her smile anymore. She was looking at bom directly in the eyes, widening her smile at her.

"Wh-What are you ? W-why are you smiling l-like that?",bom asked stuttering.

"THIS!",minzy lift her hand whom is interwind with Boms hand with hers,"I love this, that's why im smiling".

"OH MY GOD!,sorry about this",bom tried to let go but minzy keep hold onto her hands

"I said, I love this, dont break it.".minzy said,then glanced at her unnie,

"Unnie, why dont you sit  down beside dara, it is open space, and ohh, Hi Miss Sandara ",minzy glanced at dara.

Then dara smiled a lilttle, nod a little at minzy. While chaerin was already sitting down beside her, not looking straightly to dara.

 

"Hi Chaerin!", bom greeted her.

"Hi too Miss Bom", she said feeling nervous,knowing bom for a short period of the time, chaerin knows how observant the latter is.

"uhm,bom,would do. I got a lot of question but please,answer  me honestly. How did you know dara? Dont lie to me. All those ruckus in the arena are not typical", bom said,still not letting go of minzy's hand.

 

There bom drop the bomb!  But chaerin being Chaerin has an answer to everything smoothly.

 

"Well we stay and stop over at one INN right? so when I decided to take a swim at the pool there, i met her there",Chaerin said motioning her hands to dara. Bom turned her attention to dara who is drinking her Mocktail.

"Dara-yah, why did'nt you tell me  you met someone at the INN?",bom questoning her. Now everyone's attention were diverted to dara whois now putting down her mocktail. Chaerin anticipating an answer from dara, why she did not mention to bom she met her.

Everyone's pressure on her. Dara sighs.

"Unnie, I think it's not that important to tell.", she said avoiding bom's stare. looking at I.M. and looking at the crowd. "I.M. let's dance im kinda stiff here", then she took initiative on I.M dragging her to the dancefloor. 

 

Before I.M. stand up,she can see Chaerin's irritated face. just staring at the table. until  dara pull her then get lost in the crowd that is dancing.

 

'Not that important to tell?'

 

'Not important?'

 

'Im not important?'

 

'! am I on one sided feelings here?' chaerin battled her thoughts.  Then she saw Dara took a peep at her with worried face.

 

'Or maybe not'  then she smirked.

 

'Miss Dara full of lies, trying hard to get huh? Let's see' Chaerin stand up from the table and walk away from the group.

 

"Unnie,where are you going?",minzy asked before she get away.

"Im gonna make my move now, cheer for me?", she said smiling to minzy.

"Fighting unnie! I support you 100%!",minzy said.

"Thanks, later kiddo!", chaerin said vanishing from their gaze.

 

"You know, you should not done that.", I.M. said.

"What?", dara ask while they are in the dance floor but still, she is not enjoying it at all. she was just dancing like a stick. 

"HA HA HA, look at your miserable face,.and your dancing,such a cute emotion.",  I.M. look at her from top to bottom.

"Stop it!", she said pushing I.M.'s shoulder lightly. I.M. just chuckled.

"Come on, I know you like chaerin, why dont you like her back?", I.M. whispered to dara.

"That's not the problem at all, I already like her, it's new, it's a first time feeling this way.",dara explained while they are dancing but dont care about the moves they are making.

"Ohh,, then there you go give it a try, Dont miss the chance! We do stupid things Called LEAP OF FAITH, Dont miss it", I.M. said smiling. then dara turn her head to the table, and found no Chaerin anymore. I.M. looked too.

"I'll ask where she went want to go to the table?", I.M. asked dara.

"No, i'll stay here on the crowd, go hurry up.", dara said.

"you sure? all alone in here? okay i'd be back as soon as I can",I.M. said.

"palli, palli Go!", dara pushing I.M.

 

As I.M. walked she can't find Chaerin anywhere, she walk over to the four that are sitting together. Jiyong looking over at his guild members who are on the lower part tables. Seungri who is busy flirting with the Bartender, Minzy and Bom busy talking.

 

"Where is CL?", she asked then sittingdown at her chair sipping her drink.

"Unnie said she was going to do something,"minzy said.

"Dont tell me she is going flirting around?", I.M. shoot the first thing that pop her head.

"Oh..no, I think unnie is not going to do that",minzy said.

"Jiyong-shii and Seungri-shii have you seen her?",I.M. asked standing up.

"I just keep an eye from her earlier, but i didnt know where she went," Jiyong said.

"I dont know, she's can hadle herself dont worry",seungri said,

 

Dara staying alone in the dancefloor, can see that I.M. is looking for Chaerin. She felt a pinch what if Chaerin takes another girl , now that she totally wrecked their supposed to be good meet up.

 

'She probably hates me now', Chaerin Im sorry, Im stuborn' she thinks now she is covering her eye with her palms.

 

Then the Volume tuned down, everyone calm their dancing waiting for the dj to turn a new music. then  the Dj play a slow tempo song.

then they all heard a female voice singing. Her voice was husky so it fits the song perfectly.

 

When your legs don't work like they used to before
And I can't sweep you off of your feet
Will your mouth still remember the taste of my love?
Will your eyes still smile from your cheeks?

 

Everyone mostly girls were shrieking of the song that is being sang, But still unknown of the singer.

Dara just stood were she was standing also looking for the owner of the voice that sounds familiar to her.

 

Minzy immediately stood up. Looking at the Dj booth, She took Bom's hand and encircle her arm to Bom's waist, then rest her chin on Bom's shoulder. Bom did not complain she just stood there, liking the position they are in.

 

And, darling, I will be loving you 'til we're 70
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter