Chapter 46 BOM

STILL
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BOM POV

 

 

As I released myself from my wife’s embrace, I pushed her to join the gang in the living area. Being a good wife I must clean the table and do the dishes. I never thought I would do this kind of things. I guess being a mom and married changed me a lot. I became more responsible. Since my wife, takes a very good care of me and our kids this is all I can pay her in return. Until it became a natural routine in me, in our everyday life.

 

After being married to the first girl that had been so important in my life, I really need her to be with me forever so we decided to be married right away. There’s no room for waiting. If I love her now I must do the crazy things that an in-love person does. So I will have no regret in the end. And I was right to do and make her mine forever. Fortunately that psy-oppa agreed to her too even if she is a girl. My big brother and only family left had no objection. Also minzy’s family alongside Chaerin, were very supportive since we decided to get married.

 

They all even fly to London were we held our wedding. That has been a crazy week, we all live in our house after getting married. It’s like a whole big family for a week then after that, they had taken their leaves. And our house was never filled again like that. I felt lonely after a week they left. So I talked and convince to my sweetest wife, if we can have a kid soon. And my wife agreed too. I guess she wanted to create a family soon too. That day that I asked her, we went to the doctor right away. It was exciting all the things that we needed to do.

 

After implanting me with the specimen mixed by me and minzy, the doctors advise us to have some of more alone time together until a week after the implant. There’s no problem in that, my wife is very capable of everything with me on the bed. You think I dominate? No, you are wrong. She was very kind and understanding wife. She follows my every request. But when we are talking about the bed time activities. Oh boy! She was not athletic for her good fine body. She was more like a machine.

 

After two weeks, I was already fertile. Even the doctors said we are their first couple who made it in that period of time. Some last for a month to do so. Well, my wife did me well. She really did me well. She did not even let me out of the house for those weeks. From morning till dawn I think I did not even wear proper clothes during those days. Until the pregnancy test I took became positive.

 

I remember that day; one morning, I was at the bathroom, checking the result of the pregnancy test after two weeks, it result positive. Maybe I was too healthy that every cell in my body agreed to on me to be pregnant. I locked up my wife outside, so she was waiting by the door outside of the bathroom. That was my fifth teen times I used a pregnancy test. I left the pregnancy test result by the sink. And face my waiting wife outside the door. She was looking like she was waiting for me to say something. So I decided to a little bit.

 

I hid my smile and hugged her after I opened the bathroom door. I told her it is still negative, she immediately lifts me to our bed. And there she started ravishing me again. She always made me feel like the only girl in the world. And do me like there is no tomorrow, she give her all for me. She even took the time off from every work she had and flight she need to go.  And business meetings she had, she told me impregnating me is her priority from everything else. See? How ert my sweet wife is. But I like it; she was only like that to me. Only to me.

 

After few hours on nonstop love making, I told her that it is positive, and I lied. I thought she would get mad at me for lying but no. she punish me. A punishment that I like indeed, that delay us from going to the hospital and report to my doctor. She really was a machine build person, I was almost blacking out from too much love that she is making me feel. That's what i get from lying to her. A sweet punishment indeed.

 

And in the afternoon we decided to visit my doctor. She never let go of me she was always beside me every stepped of the way. My doctor double checked me, and she said it is positive. I remember that day my wife cried. I almost cried too, but I held my ground. After talking to the doctor and making arrangements of check-ups and for seminars. Minzy decided to call her parents and brother, she even called my psy-oppa too. See my wife is so sweet and thoughtful.

 

Even on my pregnancy she always makes me eat all the foods that is both good for me and our soon to be baby. Even I got my cravings even at night she would go out to buy my favorite corn. Thanks to a good convenient store that has ready to eat corn. That saved my wife from hardships. While me I always walked in the morning, I wanted to leave my wife behind because she got work all day, and at night I'm bothering her with my whining. I feel like I'm burdening her too much, but she still comes with me. My wife is stubborn most of the time. But sweet always and I know she was very excited too.

 

She even pushed all her work on the morning so; she could be with me at night. And she sometimes cries to me on the phone, she was feeling bad leaving me for her work. Whenever,  she is on other country. What a cry baby wife I have. But I told her to be strong because I don’t need a cry baby wife. I need her to focus on her work. She was making her name, meaningful. And she is an artist herself. She needs to make a mark, on the world of arts. Because she was good at it, and it is t share the world her passion and love for arts.

 

Well I enroll myself in a friendly school for wedded people. Can I say a club, which teaches us how to cook and bake?. So I got into it. And decide to be a regular student and study it more. My wife was glad that I find something interesting to learn on. But also worries that I might get tired and because I was pregnant. I told her that, I will continue no matter what, she cannot oppose to me. She understands me very well. She knows most of the time she was out of the country, and I don’t want to be alone in the house doing nothing. I hate being bored. She was just always checking up on me, every minute of the day when we are away from each other, she would never call me when it is night time in London. She even checked the time zone. How perfect my wife is.

 

I got unusual visits from her family and from my brother since, I was pregnant they made effort to pay me their time. Chaerin on the other h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter