Chapter 23 After party part 1

STILL
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Unnie Stop! enough!", minzy is trying to stop her unnie from gulping another bottle.

 

"aish minzy, i dont know, i feel lost in here!!!", she said frustrated sitting down on the ground. Chaerin is wearing her famous oppa style fashion, adidas white rubber, black jeans, white shirt, black leather jacket.

 

FLASH BACK

 

As they exit the arena, chaerin could only curse, they got defeated, because she was not focus.

 

As they arrive at their guild room, she apologizes right away to the members and to jiyong.

"Sorry we are defeated, we are sorry",she said to everyone, then everyone smiled at her this is the first time she talked to the guild members.

 

"It is okay..you have done great CL, you look amazing, both of you did well", one of the pretty girl in the guild approach chaerin and minzy.

"im Hyorin by the way.", she said while shaking hands with minzy and chaerin.

 

"Im CL and she is my cousin GM", she still uses acronyms.

 

"yeah kinda famous now huh? but anyway, let's have fun tonight, we have all the previledge we need at the hotel,", she said then turn to the other members who are also anticipating to talk and know minzy and chaerin. 

"WE ARE GONNA PARTY HARD RIGHT  EVERYONE?", hyorin shouted, and everyone claps and shouted agreement to her statement.

 

Minzy kinda smiled, but then turn her head to were bom is they were having a speech an accepting the award. Even though they lost, she doesnt feel it at all. Infact she is happy knowing that her Miss Bom is an amazing gamer.

 

Chaerin notice were minzy is looking at then she turn her head too. Seeing Miss Dara, beside that CEO again, make her stomach tilt.

'It can't be why am I like this?,  I.M. was just there because she was the CEO. Damn  What is this, I like Dara But why am I over reacting like this?' chaerin talking to herself. didnt notice the approaching lady.

 

"So..CL-shii, mind sharing a room with me once we arrived at the hotel?",Hyorin ask her bluntly, Chaerin didnt even flinched she had been in this situation many times,

"No I'm not, as you can see Im gonna share it with GM. She's my cousin too, so Im incharge of not being separated with her", she drop the conversation.

"No fun! let GM have fun with other people too. You are being clingy",hyorin ranted.

"I believe, that we are still strangers miss hyorin." chaerin said firmly. Wearing on her dark glasses again.

"Unnie don't be rude, Miss Hyorin we are sorry we can't avail of the things you want to happen sorry again." minzy said along with bowing.

"If you could be like GM-shii, she was so kind hmmm.. okay CL-shii since you don't want to share a room with me, instead hang out with us.", hyrorin said.

"As if we got any choice? this is our guilds eyeball if im not mistaken.", chaerin said flatly.

"No, remember our rival guild is also  gonna be there with us? So you two better hang out with only US! your members", hyorin said while smiling flirty with chaerin, biting her lips, it, then looking chaerin from top to toe.

 

'This girl is totally checking out my Chaerin-unnie' minzy's thoughts

 

"Please stop checking me OUT hyorin",chaerin break the silence.

"Why?are you afraid that you will might ended up in my arms later?", she answered flirtly.

Chaerin just smirk, showing her y smile. Hyorin gulp never thought with just those smile make's her a lilttle cringy to the core. Minzy looked at her cousin.

'oh no, unnie.. Making this girl fall for her charm tch tch'

"unnie.. Stop" Minzy said.

 

Then the game staff approach the room.

"Im calling out for Miss GM and CL. The CEO wants to meet you along With The Leader. Please bring your things since you will be taking a ride with the CEO. Please follow me right away".

"That's us unnie,let's go,jiyong oppa let's go"minzy retorted.

"So i guess See you later?"hyorin said.

 

Chaerin just shrugged, and minzy answered.

"yeah careful on the travel guys. see you later."minzy said and everyone bid their goodbye's.

 

Chaerin keep an eye on Dara, ever since she was inside the arena and now walking out to the lobby, but still that I.M. is not leaving her side. Chaerin knows she got a liking on dara, but she never thought she would be like this somehow OVER PROTECTIVE.

She sighed once was outside the parking lot. She approach their car then Drive off following the blue turlte back car and few Black cars who were in front of them leading the way. She was just so immerse in driving carefully not being  too far from dara's car. When they are approaching the hotel, they have taken another route on the lobby. Special route for visitors.

Once she stepped out of their car, she heard the staff greeted them and took their laguages to their rooms. Once walking through, Chaerin saw Bom walked in a room. Then she saw Dara entered another room. Not that she don't like the idea sharing room with her cousin. But what fired up her the most is, when dara entered the room I.M. also followed then before I.M. Close the door she look at chaerin smirking and shooking her head. Then she shut the door close.

Chaerin immediately enter their room and rummage the fridge and luckily found a beer.

 

BACK TO REALITY!

 

"Lost? unnie? where? what ?",Minzy asked cause she really cant understand her unnie.

 

"I like dara! and that I.M.! Is ! Is! mocking me! ME! ME!!  MINZY ME!" she sounded pathetic but she dont care. 

 

"unnie calm down ha ha ha! geez unnie I have never seen you so distracted!" minzy said still laughing.

"She mock me", then she gulp the beer

"No unnie you are over thinking yourself. She did nothing wrong.",minzy trying to grab the bottle but failed.

"Are you siding her?", she said looking sternly at minzy.

"I don't take side unnie, You need to compose yourself", minzy said. Then she walks to her bed and rummage her bag from it.

"Still! im pissed!",gulping the bottle again.

Minzy is tired from her unnie's whining. She need to shot her down.

 

"UNNIE! listen!",minzy said with a little high tone.

"Dara and you are nothing yet, So compose yourself well.. make sure that dara will like you not that I am mocking you. We don't know what dara feels for you yet. So you better not ruin your chance. Okay unnie? are we good?",minzy said turning back on her unnie who is shock.

"yeah we are good thanks! I get your point. you're right.",Chaerin said standing up putting the beer away. freshening up. 

"And by the way unnie, let me remind you lower you're alcohol intake, remember that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter