Chapter 10 This is it?

STILL
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Here we go again KEKEKEKE have a nice time Reading.
i'm putting a lot of thoughts LATELY..
ok let's continue..

"Can i ask you a question?" chaerin said

Bom kinda intrigue to what chaerin is about to ask her..so she gesture her hand on the chair that is in front of her.

"You can ask, but please sit first" bom said to both minzy and chaerin.
Minzy change her seat location, and sit beside Bom. Causing bom to blush and bothered. And a penny for her thought why did she fed minzy those fries earlier?! they might had thought of her as an easy girl, But hey she aint not!

FLASH BACK!


When BOM saw the blonde walking towards them, Bom saw minzy turned her head to the blonde and they immediately exchange each other their smiles. BOM felt betray and hurt,. 

'those smile are just for me right?' she thought. 'You are flirting with me right or am i wrong?'

So she pick up some pieces of fries ready to shove it to minzy's mouth when she turn back to face her.
But when Minzy turn to her, Her heart melted with those smiles she met from minzy. Then she automatically offer her the fries that she have picked, and carefully fed minzy, while the latter gladly accept it.
her thoughts again ' Am I jealous? I't cant be', But she cant deny the relief she felt,. when minzy introduced the blonde as her cousin.


REALITY..Byong!

"What are you going to ask her Chaerin-unnie?",minzy said She really was eager to know what her unnie gonna ask Miss B.

"Well I wanna know where she live?", chaerin said gesturing referring to Miss B. Miss B was just staring back at Chaerin which Minzy felt irritated by it.

"Well Miss B, Where are you from?",Minzy repeated that made Miss B snapped out of staring chaerin.

BOM was thinking whether to Lie or Not, Minzy snapping her out, she decided To change the topic.

"Well we are just travellerslike you, And just like I said, I dont give information on the First meet with strangers like you two", she said  pointing at minzy and chaerin,.

Once again minzy find Miss B's manner amusing and weird. Feeding her fries earlier, Now telling them that they were strangers to her. How amazingly weird is that. She just look and smiled at her Chaerin-unnie who's dumbfounded by Miss B's answer.

"Well, uhm you're tellin us that right now really?, well Miss B, you just dont shove fries into a strangers mouth, like my cousin here", pointing to minzy and saying with a playful tone.

Hearing that made minzy to chuckle, and then later earn a slap in the arm again from Miss B.

"Missy,.you have slapped me twice in a row, and I'm not doing anything to you Yet.,"minzy teased Miss B and Winked. but Chaerin -in

"Okay now,.since your not giving us any info I'll give ours,we are from ITAEWO

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter