Chapter 57 The Birthday Part2

STILL
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi! ^_^v

 

 

As the family arrives at the backyard, the kids saw the mini park set up. As a usual drill I.M. scan the place and roam the area before the kids indulge their self in a new environment. Agent TOP also did the same, Agent  Youngbae and Agent Daesung never left  Chaerin and her family’s side.

 

“Wow, mommy this is amazing!” Chaeron said without looking at her mommy Chaerin, he just keep on roaming his gaze on the playground.

 

I.M. return to where they are, also Agent TOP did.

 

“It’s safe Dara.” I.M. said to Dara and then looked at the three kids.

“But you kids, stay away from sunlight okay?” I.M. smiled at the three kids, and the kids nod at her.

 

“Okay, up you go babies.. just don’t spend too much fun under the sun okay?” Dara said as she kneel down talking to her kids. Chaerin shook her head.

 

“Baby, let the kids have fun under the sun, I’ll be playing along their side. I'm not gonna let them by their selves.” Chaerin said assuring the safety of their children.

 

Dara looked at Chaerin, she stood up and sigh.

 

“You are a wonderful person I know, but you too.. must not play too much under the sun, okay?” Dara said caressing Chaerin’s left cheeks. Chaerin smiled.

 

“Oh..okay I think I'm part of the “NO PLAYING TOO MUCH UNDER THE SUN SQUAD then.” Chaerin said widening her yes at her kids, and they all giggled.

 

“Baby, just follow me this time okay?”  Dara said calmly. Chaerin knows she can’t argue with Dara, when it comes to Dara’s motherly instinct.

 

Chaerin smiled lovingly, she winked at her kids and looked at Dara, “Yes, baby I will follow you. I promise.” Chaerin said crossing her chest as a proof.

 

“Okay promised has been made and  I think I should check out the kitchen to see what you have prepared? Hmm?” Dara looked intently at Chaerin.

 

“Well, there will be the cakes and the cooked meal ready to served. Why don’t you just prepare us some drinks baby? We will be exhausted playing under the sun. Can you please?” Chaerin asked Dara politely with her palms together.

 

“How can I not? Well okay, I will check the foods.” Dara said cautiously.

 

“Don’t worry I used natural flavors on them, and less MSG. I personally cooked them so it should be fine. But please check it out, and taste them out. Thank you baby..” Chaerin said and smiled at Dara. Then turn to her children, “Let’s go, kiddos!”. And then Chaerin and her three kids run to the playground along with her Agents.

 

Dara asked I.M. to follow her on the kitchen to help on tasting the foods, that Chaerin cooked because two head of taster is better than one, dara thinks.

 

AT THE KITCHEN

 

Dara saw variety of vegetables dish, in fact  there is only a Roasted chicken as meat. And Dara smiled of the thought because Chaerin knows she loves chicken.

 

“Well Chaerin will be and always be a healthy eater huh?” I.M. said as she looked at the foods.

 

Dara have got some plates and spoon, she handed the other pair to I.M.

 

“We have to taste it, she cooked it.” Dara said happily, I.M. just obliged.

 

“It’s really nice to see you all happy like this, it means a lot to us black knights” I.M. said out of the blue, Dara just stopped and smiled at  I.M.

 

“I'm very thankful to you, and to all black knights, without you, I might not be here right now or even with my kids. Or Chaerin might still be punishing herself until now.” Dara said, and tears are starting to build up in her eyes. I.M. immediately walk closer to her and hugged her.

 

“Like as promised, I will never ever let you suffer again. Cheer up! Happy birthday Dara .” I.M. said and released Dara from her embrace.

 

“Yup, we better taste this, this better be good, or else I will cook!” Dara comedic antics, made I.M. shook her head.

 

“When all of this is over, one thing Chaerin should never ever let you do, and that is cook!” I.M laughingly said as she digs in the foods to taste.

 

“Oh, I will prepare us fresh orange juice, also for everyone. I saw many orange at the fridge.” Dara said as she move towards the fridge.

 

“I’ll help, since we got many people now here, you can’t do things alone now, preparing them.” I.M. insist “And Dara, I think this island is too big to be just a house for your family, I'm not doubting Chaerin, but I want to know, this island is big as the Jurassic World island I see on movies.” I.M. casually rant.

 

“I haven’t seen the whole place, I can’t believe it’s an island?!! That’s insane, don’t worry I will ask Chaerin, why she decided to have this island  later after all this event.” Dara assured, which I.M. answer with a nod. And they continue to make fresh orange juice, for everyone.

 

“I did a checking before we even travel here, that’s why when Agent TOP gave me the coordinates, I was impressed that the government let this island be on a hand of a particular individual. I guess the power Chaerin has, is more than the powerful president in the world possesses.” I.M said in full professionalism.

 

“You know, we both knew Chaerin was from a very powerful family right? But the most I feel proud of her, she didn’t rely on her family’s wealth. She created her own path, she earn in her own skills, she created her own power. So I think she owning this island is not really shocking, she’s a walking brain.” Dara said.

 

“I know, because I'm the one who spied on her for you. Not shocking her power is, but why this island? It’s so big to be covered by her agents alone. Even with my Black Knights here, we will have hard time monitoring the perimeter. Who knows someone might just take advantage of the place, and enter.” I.M. still thinking the safety of everyone.

 

Then a sudden voice has been heard coming from the door, it was Jessica.

 

“To answer your concern commander, they got a high class security room, this island is monitored by a satellite that Miss Chaerin personally build. And as you look at the island, there are satellites dishes scattered in the whole island with count of 200, yes that many. Ms. Chaerin  also have thousands of cameras monitoring the island on ground, airborne and even underwater. They are all in disguise like a fish or rock or bird also many disguises to be exact.” Jessica said while sitting on the stool near the table where I.M. and Dara squeezing the oranges.

 

“As impressive as always, Chaerin never was reckless she think things before doing it. Good job Jessica. And by the way Chaerin is not Ms. Anymore she was married to Dara before, in Vegas.” I.M said.

 

“Oh, excuse my mistake Mrs. Dara, and also this island is off limits even on air, they have a private airport here west side of the island. This island is invincible on the globe. They also have laboratories underground, the island is 70% working place of Mrs. Chaerin’s work, the 20% is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter