Chapter 36 Here we go

STILL
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As the morning comes, the expected separation has its own awakening.

 

Chaerin woke up from her slumber.

 

“arghh. It’s that time already.”  She said like it was a whisper. Then she remembered the little figure that is in her embrace the whole night. That little naughty figure that has her, keep busy all night. And she never let a second pass that she missed sending all her feelings to her senses, until she pass out due to the lateness of the hour and sated stamina.

 

She invaded the figures sleeping form and laid her palms in her abdomen.

And pull her closer to her embrace. Sooner the figures back and are touching her own and mid section.

 

“Baby-rin.. I’m still sore.” dara said as she turn to face Chaerin, keeping her eyes closed. Once she had turn, she immediately snuggle herself to her embrace. Chaerin just chuckle at her girlfriends cute little actions.

 

“It’s your entire fault baby. You did me well so I just give you your reward.”  Chaerin said.

 

Dara opened one of her sleepy eyes, blinking so it could focus on chaerin.

 

“More like punishment baby-rin.. ugghh..” dara said closing her eyes again .

 

“hahaha.. hmmpp!!” chaerin chuckled and hug her tightly she rested her chin over dara’s head.

 

“baby-rin let’s get up..” dara said snuggling closer to chaerin’s embrace.

 

“really ssantokki? Get up? Really?!” chaerin said playfully. Dara laugh and got up. Sit up in the bed beside chaerin.

 

“Yes baby-rin we need to get up now, let’s take a bath now okay??” she said looking at chaerin, and landed a peck on her lips. “Goodmorning baby-rin”  

 

“goodmorning too my baby..let me take you to bath” chaerin stand up and carry her in a bridal way.

Dara felt like butterflies are awakened in her stomach for the sweet gestures of chaerin towards her was amazingly, rare.

After taking the bath, Chaerin contact her cousin, dara was still in the dressing room.

 

“yaboseyo? Minzy-yah..are you two all prepared?”

 

“unnie we got a slight problem..”

 

“What could that be?” Chaerin curiously asked as she sat on the bed again.

 

“Milady, wanted to come to itaewon with us. She wanted to visit my place”

 

“Well…” Chaerin thinking of the consequences since the building was officially own by their families joint ventures on hotel business. The security was tight and since they don’t have powers over the staff, since clearly both of them don’t hold anything yet, it will a bother to fill up anything and validate the persons who were going to visit them inside the condo units.

 

“That’s what I was thinking too unnie”

 

“What? I didn’t say anything..”

 

“I know what you had in mind unnie” minzy said sighing.

 

“Well it is okay, I think it just bom had to register herself in the, front desk have her name and scanned, and have her picture taken, and finger print taken too.” Chaerin said casually because that’s how it really goes for her and minzy if visitors wanted to visit them. Aside from their family members.

 

“ani unnie,,aniyo. What would they think?, how come visiting us be that complicated? And what about keeping our identity?” minzy almost said in a whisper.

 

“Shush.. is she there? She might hear you” Chaerin whisper back.

 

“ani she’s is still taking her bath unnie”

 

“Well, stall her, tell her she can’t visit now, we don’t have a.. uhh temporary place.” Chaerin said still whispering.

 

“Im trying, can you somehow convince dara-shii to stop her unnie?”

 

“Well she will be asking me too why, hmm.. This is trouble” Chaerin is in deep thoughts now.

 

“Thinking about it unnie, we can tell them the truth that we are some kind of a you know.. Socialite level.” Minzy said a little unsure.

 

“Well that could work but, telling them was not a problem but what if they don’t accept us? Like we belong to a high rank family and the hustle to be with us, you know, our family might agreed on us having an affair with same gender. But would Bom and Dara, can take all the responsibility and pressure that our family will put on our shoulders, regarding our status? Mostly when we are handed down with powers?” Chaerin asked minzy in a very deep thought concern.

 

 

“Unnie are you a little exaggerated? To that extent?” minzy says in a mocking tone.

 

“Im disappointed in you, That is not exaggeration I plan to be with dara till the end, and preparing her was one of my duty now” Chaerin said in a irritated tone.

 

“Ani. Mianhe unnie, I plan to be with Bom too. Unnie , so much for that, what should we do now? Bom wants to visit our place?”Minzy asked while staring back at the bathroom door.

 

“I can ask uhm.. minzy how about we rent a house? That is just in the city too?” Chaerin pop a possible idea.

 

“That would do, but you know our money and credit cards were going to be trace, on what we are spending with.”

 

“Oh, nice question then, we will said it will be you’re art room like that, all you’re art crap, will be there”

 

“They are not crap unnie, they are craft materials, ohh well that would work, but she wanted to visit like now..”

 

“Minzy-yah

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter