Chapter 14 Ero-BOM

STILL
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hi im back.. thanks for the wait. HOW are Your weekends?
Hi THERE!!! The wait is over.. I hope HEHEHE
Hope everyone is fine typhoon RUBY had given me hard time. and I cant update properly due to electricity interruptions.

 


BOM's POV

I'm walking my way to the bar that is just 20 step away from the INN.
I still hope Minzy and her cousin are inside the BAR.I look around at the parking space of the bar.
And dissapointed that there's no.. RED MINICOOPER parked inside. 

'they really did lie huh?',she thought as she enter the bar..

AUTHOR's POV

When BOM stepped inside the BAR, she was fascinated of what she saw..  
The random style and choices like the bar was designed by different MIND.
She Chuckled and smile when she walk up further more.. when she saw a RED MINICOOPER in the Ceiling of the BAR.


http://loveangellocin.files.wordpress.com/2010/07/team20.jpg

 

ohh 'Cute choice of parking lot chaerin' she said to herself as a joke coz she find it funny.

She made her way moving to the center, when a staff ask's her if what she want to drink tonight. She looknat the staff,

 

"Is it for free?" She ask

"Yes for new faces that visit's our BAR," the staff said

"Uhm what's your suggestion?" She ask the staff

"What is your goal coming here tonight?" Staff asked her

"I wanna be wild and free from stress right now" she answered

"Ok i will give you  jagermeister,, becareful too much of this might bring you to another height" he handed bom a tube that carries the liquior,

 

Bom immediately gulp the said beverage.. And ask the staff where she can leave her pouch safely, the staff immediately bring her in a counter which there are small cube cabinets that you can rent for few hours while you are at the bar they only needed an valid i.d. for the valueables pick up.

 

Bom hurriedly gave her pouch,. And handed the staff her credit card and leave it to their care,

 

"It's in your care, just tab in what ever i order okay? Let's talk about the tip later okay?" Bom said and the staff hurriedly surrender the card to her manager..

 

"Okay now.. All set..hmmm" she said then made her way to the dance floor.

Bom made her way ily.. attracting many on her way.

Now the lights had turn dimmed and music boost so loud!
everyone was wavinf their body ily.
as bom dance alone and made her own stage on the floor.

a man approach her, she gladly dance with him,
'well im at the dance floor I cant choose whom i dance with right?' her thought
they dance and wave and grind.. as the music get's hotter..

Bom excused herself and order 5 tube of   jagermeister drinking that gives her excitement that she never felt and thrill to dance more.

She jump back at the dance floor still the guy he danced  with before is now waiting for her.
they dance ily,. Bom touching the man's chest and glide it down to his stomach then up to his nape.
the man put his hand on her waist and wave his body closer to her.. then she felt that she dont like that. but her body is givin in more so somewhat unearthy Need.

He  held her right hand and twirl her around now, her back is facing him. the man s around his arms on her waist.
he is grinding on her roughly, that Bom felt the guy is upto something and that is not dancing.

She tried to move away but his grip was getting tight everytime she tries. she was struggling hard she was not really enjoying the harrassment that she is taking now.
she turned her body to the man. and said that,

"remove your hands or I will Sue you!" she warned

The man moves his hand, and as soon as she's freed. she glided to a table were she ordered ten round of her new favorite alcohol. 

Finishing her ten rounds of a new known alcohol. she moved back to the dance floor again just being her self and acting crazily  with her dance moves.
then she felt someone's hand this time she didnt React to it that she should be,.
She let the hand snake around her waist, thos hands were careful.
making her more hot.. then she felt her body being pulled in closer.

she felt her heart beat so loud,.. getting dizzy because of the hotness she is feeling from the start those hand touched her.
then felt cold breathe on her nape.. then she heard.

"Hi, MISSY!", She popped out her eyes, then looked at the one who is holding her waist. 
It was her.. MINZY!
She blink few times to her surprise.. and scratch her eyes.
minzy as in a stunning cute BUT y outfit. she bit her lips as she roam her drom feet to up to her head.
Minzy was still in front of her smiling and laughing at her actions

"Yah! you almost scared me!" she rant to minzy,. she didnt notice that even though they are facing each othe minzy never let both of her hands on her waist go.

Then the man that is harrassing BOM earlier was coming towards them.
bom saw the man and she felt uneasy.
Ofcourse minzy turn to look.. she knows who that man is, cause she was watching miss B since she entered the BAR but she gone unnoticed by Miss B.

The man sway his way in. to be close to Bom again.. But minzy never let the man have a chance to get close to her. Minzy took Miss B in a corner and dance to her ily.
Minzy's y and dance.. made BOM. to move her body ily as well.

But still this man never ever leave their side.. Minzy is starting to feel intimidated. 
cause she was just starting her plan to seduce Miss B. but this man never really get It!
Then minzy took Miss B's hand ..and pulled her out of he dance floor.
Bom was stopped by the man grabbing her arm.

"We are not finished dancing my lady" said by the man
minzy get back with the man tapping out his hand in  bom's shoulder in one blow..
the man winced as he felt pain.

"DONT! TOUCH! HER!" Minzy said poking the man's chest that caused him to stumble back.
Minzy immediately pulled Miss B's hand carefully and made their way to a nearby empty

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter