Chapter 28 Before that 2nd day part 2

STILL
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Here we go!!

 

 

ChaeRa

 

 

FLASHBACK!

 

As chaerin and dara left jiyong behind at the VIP area. Chaerin's right hand were on dara's waist, guiding her carefully and eagerly to the exit.

 

Dara can sense some uneasiness in chaerin's movement. As they pass through the crowd. 

 

"Are you okay chae?", dara asked in chaerin's ear,. Chaerin felt her breath on the ears. Ticklish it is. 

 

"Im fine miss dara, we need to hurry our way out. before it gets crazy in here", a rush in chaerin's voice. An image flashback to dara's mind of what had occured earlier in the entrance.

 

She stopped her feet , that causes chaerin to stop too. Never letting go of her waist.

 

"Can we dance one more Chaerin? after that we will leave", dara looking chaerin with pleading eyes. and pouting lips. Oh the irony of the strong and sturdy wall of chaerin's  heart, are being taken down effortless by this half drunk half cute, girl in front of her. She gave in immediately.

 

"ohh-Kayy, dancing we shall my baby, you're my baby now and every wish of you, i'll do it in a cliche ", chaerin said. still not letting go of dara's waist.

 

"Chaerin how are we going to dance, if you keep you're hands on me?", dara said frankly to chaerin.

 

"ughh...no.. I want to be near you...", chaerin dont want to let go of dara's knowing she is containing alcohol in her system and any minute of her being herself dancing might cause a greater risk.

 

"nu-uh.. no, no chae..", dara force her way out of chaerin's hands.

 

She was dancing wildly, banging her head through the air, her hair flips through the air. and her body shakes evereywhere. Chaerin could not take her eyes away, seeing a new side of her girlfriend.

 

She was strike by millions of needles when, dara dance ily towards her.  Her hips touching her hips to. dara was grinding to her bulgarly. Dara touched her waist and pulled her closer. Chaerin was grinning looking up banging her head.. her  one hand are on dara's waist too..and the other was on the air. waving, punching through the air.

 

Dara turn around, now her back was facing chaerin, Chaerin prepared her self knowing this style of dancing. But she was taken by surprise of dara. 

 

"people fall inlove in mysterious ways,," dara start singing some lines of the song reaching chaerin's hands..putting it on her waist. 

"and maybe.... just a touch of a hand", dara turn her body slowly.. she keep chaerin's hand press on every bit of her waist..as she turn.

"Me- I fall inlove with you every single day..", Dara wrapped her hands around the eyesmiling seductress that had taken her heart by lightning. Slightly massaging chaerin's nape. That's is giving Chaerin the shivers to her spine.

"And i just wanna tell you..I am..", dara now place her palms onto chaerin's jaws. caressing them..she keep an intense gaze to chaerin's hazelnut eyes.. yes those seductive eyes, that she had never seen in anyone before. And she fell inlove with those eyes.

 

"I think I am falling for you,Chaerin", She said, and smiled hastely as she seems the light on chaerin's eye had been gone. For a moment, she was very shy and nervous to admit it to herself. But  being irritated,just thinking how a girl would cling to her chaerin, make a sting in her heart. So dara decide to marked chaerin as hers. 

 

After getting no reaction from chaerin, dara made a move and pull her for a peck on the lips. slowly but surely pulling chaerin who's lock her gaze on dara. Then like as they are getting closer to each other, chaerin closed her eye automatically.

 

As their lips touch, it started from a cold touches, then it became warm as they keep it pressed to each other. Dara back away first, then chaerin open her eyes, lock her eyesmile on dara and said,

 

"Maybe found LOVE right were we are..", She smiled after saying those words.

 

"yeah,baby we found love right were we are.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter