Chapter 38 Mission Accomplished!

STILL
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Early in the morning.

 

Time flies so fast, it is already third week of January, and minzy’s birthday is at its peak.

 

As Chaerin and Dara planned a surprise visit to bom’s residence. Minzy not knowing her cousin is planning behind her back.

 

Chaerin decided for them to have a camping trip in a mountain near Seoul.  Dara knows her plan but she rejected it first.

 

The reasons are.

Firstly, because they can’t be gone for long.

Secondly, they have no knowledge of what to do on  a camping night.

 

But Chaerin has answers.

 

First, they moved the 2nights camping into one night camping only.

Secondly, Chaerin knows what to do on camping nights. Also her cousin Minzy knows too.

 

 

“You seem to have an always way out baby-rin huh?” Dara said talking on the phone with Chaerin.

 

“Well minzy’s birthday was on the 18th of January, and mine was on the 26th of February . So we better plan everything right?”  Chaerin said to Dara, while she was walking around the university looking for her next room.

 

“it’s just a coincidence or really, Bom-unnie’s birthday was on 24th of march. I think I'm the farthest one, mine was 12th of November. Anyway, can you tell me other details about this whole camping plan?” Dara ask Chaerin while she was  walking her way to the shop, while Bom was on the agency.

 

“What a nice coincidences, now we got reasons to see each other every month! YES! Hehehe” Chaerin chuckle as she still looking for her room.

 

“So, if there is no occasion you won’t see me then?” Dara has impromptu question for Chaerin. While she was unlocking the gate of the shop.

 

Chaerin stopped her movements. Carefully listening to Dara, Chaerin grinned.

 

“Baby, you want me to be there later? Want me to visit you? Have dinner with me then.” Chaerin said, she walk slowly approaching her room that she has looking for.

 

Dara stopped at the shops counter. She knows Chaerin is capable of doing so. But she don’t want to cause her trouble.

 

“Aniyo, baby-rin.. I was just kidding, I know what you can do. Don’t waste your time on me. Study well okay?” Dara said. Trying to hope that Chaerin would not visit her. It’s not that she don’t want it. It’s just she might not be able to concentrate and go to work the next day.

 

“I can waste my time if it’s with you Dara-yah, you Are important to me okay? Do you understand me?” Chaerin stopped her movement  right beside the door of the room.

 

“I do understand baby-rin, I do.” Dara said while she is feeling her cheek are heating up.

 

“That’s my sweetheart, anyway have a good day baby, I'm going into class now. Call you later I LOVE YOU!” Chaerin said excitedly.

 

“I LOVE YOU too, baby. Study well and eat real food okay? Bye.” Dara said.

 

“Yes, Commander-baby I will. Bye” Chaerin said grinning as she dropped her call.

 

It was nearing sunset, when Dara had thoughts on how to lure her Bom-unnie to close the shop and agency for a day.

 

Dara POV

 

 

‘If I told unnie, the plan that Chaerin and I have made. It would not be a surprise anymore.’

‘Chaerin will get mad at me if I spoil our plan, well mostly it was all her idea. What to do… what to do.’

 

‘ How to lure Bom unnie 101.’

‘Should I tell her we are going to a corn farm? That would be an easy bait, what more. Hmmmmm’

 

‘AH- hah! ‘

 

‘Corn farm which will be giving away different dishes of corn for free!’

‘WALLAH! My brilliant idea!’

 

‘I better call my Baby. OMO! MY Baby, yeah she’s mine my baby-rin, my Chaerin Lee.’

‘Ahh that’s sounds so good. Kekekeke’

 

Dara fish  her phone and dialed Chaerin’s number.

 

‘Baby now.. take me into your loving arms

Hold me under the light of the thousand star—‘

 

‘What a cute ring back tone of my baby!’

 

“Yaboseyo, my baby-bunny? How are you? I miss You baby bunny!”  Chaerin said cheerfully.

“Baby, I got an idea how to lure out to the plan my Bom unnie” I said proudly.

 

“Oh, I bet you have baby, baby wait a second, I just came out from the bathroom I’ll put my pj’s on hold on a sec.” Chaerin said.

 

 

AUTHOR POV

 

 

Hearing Chaerin’s last sentence made Dara flustered.

 

‘OMO she’s freshly out from the shower  omo omo omo!!!  ACK! Dara snap out of it!’ Dara thoughts.

 

Chaerin had just finished having her half bath. She had finished her exams early. That’s why before sunset’s she is back to her condo unit.

 

“Hi my ssantokki? I'm done changing. Are you home? Where are you?” Chaerin ask as she took her seat in her study desk. She’s about to build another program for her thesis.

 

“Ne, baby-rin I'm about to visit unnie’s place and talk her out about the plan that you have. I mean to execute the plan we have. Hehehe” Dara said as she moved out of the shop and lock it.

 

“Baby-rin have you eaten?” Dara asked as she walked her way to Bom’s house.

 

“I have order a salad delivery baby, since you don’t want me to order pizza’s all the time. You eat well at Bom’s  place okay?” Chaerin said as she started toggling her keyboard, punching codes.

 

“Okay baby, I missed you. Take care and eat well okay?” Dara said hearing her Chaerin’s voice, never failed to make her smile.

 

“Okay, baby our trip is the day after tomorrow don’t forget to take list of very important things okay?” Chaerin remind Dara.

 

“Baby-chae, don’t worry about us so much, we will pack our bags well Ms. Lee. Kekeke” Dara said playfully.

 

“Don’t worry ? you are really taking your time in taking your list huh? Don’t slack baby. Slack people will have punishments later on.” Chaerin teased.

 

Dara smirk on chaerin’s  teasing towards her.

 

‘aigoo this baby of mine. Tch tch tch!’ Dara’s thoughts.

 

“And what punishment could it be? Huh baby?” Dara mock Chaerin.

 

Chaerin stopped her hands from typing codes, she leaned her back at the study chair. And smirk.

 

‘aishhh my  baby Dara, making me lose my concentration. This girl really could be my most beloved and welcomed distraction’ C

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter