Chapter 60 Trouble pt. 1

STILL
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Back in the mansion.


I.M. and Jessica was still watching on the monitor seeing men coming out from the boat that has just docked.

They have counted forty men to the very least, and then one particular man, came out wearing different suit than the others, I.M. assumed this older looking guy is the Elder of Chaerin's Council or so.


The man looked at the camera where I.M. and Jessica are watching through.
He smirked, a mocking one. Then he talked, while looking at the camera.

"I don't know who's watching right now, but let me introduce my self. I am Lee, Soo Man, yes I am the Elder of the council that Lee, Chaerin, was looking for. I decide to have a visit at her place. I'm shock to know that, My Favorite had been keeping this secret on me. That she had a family already, with my rival family for a very long time. And I'm very displeased about it." He stopped and shook his head.

This time I.M. make sure she remember his face. 


"Jessica did you contact the HQ?" I.M. asks as they keep still looking at the monitor.


"Yes, and leader is coming along with them, it seems this is the real battle for us." Jessica answered.


"This really is, command the Black Knights to keep it tight, I'm sure the back up will come soon if our Leader is coming with them" I.M. said straping one radio on her.

"We need to halt them, But I'm worried about the kids, we can't even contact their parents, what if-" Jessica was cut off, when I.M. slam her fist on the table. 


"They'll be safe, If we do our Job right here, Right now!" I.M. said furiously. Then they heard the man chuckle on the monitor.


"Why Am I  explaning? I guess that's all. You all be dead anyways. So I guess, Bring it all? But I'm kinda interested in my Favorite, Lee's kids. I heard they were young genius children. How bout rasing a herd of genius kids? right? HA HA HA HA!" He laugh with all his might and it was a devilish laugh on I.M's ear.


"I'll make sure he won't touch any of those kids! I'll make sure of it!" I.M. with that said, and head towards the exit of the control room.


Jessica was about to stop I.M. but I.M. did stop right before she exit the door. Her back was facing Jessica.

"No matter what happens, you are my salvation. Always remember that." With that I.M. vanished right in Jessica's sight.


Jessica stood still, and few seconds she's back to herself.


"Stupid. Don't say it like i'm not going to see you again. Stupid" She silently cursed then take command of the situation and counts of enemies that they are facing. 

She told the knights to hold on, back up is coming along with their leader.


And then everyone prepared their selves for the battle that they have been waiting for has come.

--

 


"Brother, I think it's gonna rain" Sandrew shouted to his brother whom is in front of him.


"I think so too" Chaeron simply said as he looked up.


"We should go back! Girls might get sick" Sandrew said. With that Chaeron stopped his kart and got out and faced his brother.


"We can't. Didn't you find it weird? arent you suspicious?" He asked hand gesturing toward his brother.


"Kinda, but what should we do bro?" sandrew said cooly.


"We must hurry up to reach moms" With that chaeron rode his kart again with Chaerinie in it and drove.


"Full ahead!" Sandrew said.


"Yeah! Full ahead!" Chaeron answered raising a thumbs up to his brother.


as they travel again Chaerinie asked her big brother chaeron.


"Brother, are we in trouble?" She softly asked.

Chaeron took a glimpse at his little sister, then look on the road ahead.


"Yes, if it rains we are in trouble" He answered manly but deep inside he was afraid of the situation building in his mind, he knows he is still a kid, they are  a group of kid. He knows I.M. would never let them be if they aren't on disadvantage.


"Brother, we are siblings, be honest with me" Chaerinie softly grunted.


"Okay, we are in real trouble, that i don't know. We must get to our moms" Chaeron brie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter