Chapter 45 Minzy

STILL
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MINZY POV

 

It is our second anniversary, being married to Bom; we got married during after being in a relationship with her in six months and after I graduated. Her brother did not opposed and he liked that his sister had found someone like me whom who could handle Bom, in a very modest way. After I graduated I got many credentials earned, I did not have any problems finding a job.

 

Since I was in demand either in my best interest or business, which are arts. I decided to freelance, no boss around and I hold and control best of my time.  Which is favorable to me, because I earn money from tutoring young artist at exquisite schools around the globe. I also held many events and exhibits around the world. You can call me famous if you want to, those who got interest in new modern arts, would probably know me well. I sell my art works, at bidding because many got interest in my deepest love in arts. My passion has even become more eager because of the challenge of being married and moving in London for where my interests were nurtured well.

 

And also after a week being married to my iconic wife, she asked me if she can have a baby soon, well being a lawfully wedded wife, I agreed. Within two weeks the doctors were amazed that we succeeded on fertilization of the egg, errm… I let you imagine all the other things on how it happened. Wallah! Being married and impregnating my wife within 3weeks after marriage is so fast forward, but I love it either way.

 

My family was shocked at my revelation at first. But they did not oppose to anything; the fact is they are the one who suggested for us to live in an open country to be married and to live to. My parents know that the elders might give bad feedback on my doing, but hell I care. They will not go far because I belong to the branch family. My big bother though like Bom very much, they were almost like treating each other like a family. They bicker a lot. A lot like every time they talked there is no way they won’t bicker small or big things.

 

I also handle some of the businesses my brother passed on me because it is Europe based. Since I live in London I accepted it, to help him. He’s getting old to, and I pity him not being married yet. Nor finding a girlfriend. The people who attended our wedding are my family and bom’s big brother psy oppa.

 

My former guild leader, kwon jiyong, was into fashion designing now. He was so skilled, and also he is still deeply in-love with his famous model girlfriend kiko mitzuhara. Jiyong oppa made several exclusive run ways and collections. He was in demand but he dare not to give in, even on popular demand. I guess it is his technique why he was on the top of his game.

 

And oh Lee Seungri, my wife’s former leader too and let’s called a fun person to be around is invited in our marriage too. In fact he is one of the famous photographers now a day, he held up his gallery too. And visit art school too. Never knew we could have a lot in common. But he is in photography I'm in arts. He has his own magazine and he never forgets to feature my works, jiyong oppa’s works and Chaerin unnie’s works too. He really is making money out of us. Because once his issue includes us three it will be sold out right away.

 

 

 And of course my favorite cousin, Chaerin.

 

My cousin is pretty far very successful in her field. She owns now a global massive scale production of Apple Company. Since she buys stocks after graduating, she eventually became a part of the company since she take it hands on. She did still study business managing and financing. My cousin sure was smart and out of this world. How could she finish being an Information Technology and Computer Science student at the same time? And after that she studies business management and financing. At the same time she became hands on, monitoring her stock at the company and making her own office and workplace. I don’t know what kind of person she is. I guess that’s the genes of the one’s that belong to the main family kicking in her blood.

 

But my cousin never put a barrier on us, she always treat me equally. Her parents let her do what she wants to handle. Since she became successful on the field on technology and surprising the whole clan with her massive stock at Apple Company, I guess it’s to the elders liking. Additional power and fame to the clan. She was the one who had the idea of creating itunes, and apple applications and games. She owns a building to be called her own mini private companies were her personal employees were working privately on own her ideas. I bet if she can divide herself to do the work I bet, she already did so no one can do a mistake on the programming codes. But her body is taking the toll sometimes she practically runs all around the world.

 

She accepted some of her siblings work offer more like favor, like making their financial line secured and making application and program for the upgrading enhancement of their company. She graduated within two years span on studying business management and finance. Can you believe that? Maybe she was too engrossed in her doing. Bom even bothered her calling her while she’s in meetings just to meet up and remind her about special occasions and holidays.

 

My cousin change a lot, she was talking to her family now, that’s good because she wanted to have them notice her for the longest time. Even the elders had summoned her and throw a very grand party that has been on every news media and paper around the globe. But the way she takes it. She takes it as only one of her business meetings. Her parents even asked me for the first time on a very long time and apologize from what they have done that made Chaerin like that now. I only told them to give her time, she was only still on the verge of being successful. If you asked me two years after freshly graduating? Earning billions and running around the world for meetings and still expanding. She aced it all, she is already successful compare to everyone on our clan combine.

 

But two things can hold her down, my princesses,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter