Chaos brewing in the east

Miracle's in Korea

Lien's Pov.....

I was a t the entrance of our agency pacing back and forth. "how would i explain this to them?" as i feel the slap/punch that I received from those lovebirds. I Inhale a big amount of air for courage and enter the agency. and their reaction was priceless.

"Hyung, what happen to your face!"

"Yah, did they did this to you?!"

"Wow you came up beaten ha!"

"Lien are you alright?" the last one caught my attetion, cause it came from Jessica. She touches my face and feel the bruise.

"Well its my fault anyways, I angered them when I'm there." I joked which made veryone laugh exept for the two Jessica and West.

I was about to ignore them and went for my office when West grab my arm and push me into the clinic.

"Spill it what really happen?" he questioned me. "You know your not allowed to get hurt or over exert yourself physically, my father already explain to you that your body is not in its best condition. So what the fact did you do there to earn you that bruise!"

Well his father have been like my father to me and yes I have an illness not that serious though. but they always over react. so I pull out a chair and tell him what happen. His my bestfriend after all.

"You're always this stupid when it comes to her huh. Lien, I remind you again that stop doing things that will affect you, that guy and everyone else. I told you that you can't fix things when its already broken." He nag me again. He always gget this naggy when I associated myself with Taeyeon, its not that he hates her its just that he knows I have a promise to her tha tI would keep, and that is forever.

I stand up and assure to him that it will be alright. I got out of the clinic and head to the practice room. I saw all of them there and when I mean all of them Davichi is also there well we cleared some of their sched for the sunday party, and yes they will aslo performing for our first family consert.

"So all of you are ready?" they all look at me and nodded "Don't over exert yourself guys just practice like you used to and don't tend to get serious about anything. remeber our music is-"

"FUN REVOLUTION" all of them shouted. and they went back to practise.

All of us was busy practicing when IU suddenly walk towards me. and said something.

"Uhh ... oppa about this coming party this sunday ...." she keep stuttering and fidgeting her finger.

"Jieun whats the matter? I look at her confused.

"Uhhmm ... well can I invites some friends over you know ... so that it will not just us in the party." IU said looking at me with pleading eyes, and yes it won me over.

I think about it fo few seconds and realize that not all was invited in the Gala which means some of the idols were left out. "DIng" an evil idea formulated in my mind. 

"Hey, gather up!" I shouted to the others and stand beside IU "IU said some magnificent idea about his coming sunday, It can be boring if were the only one in our own party" I look at IU and ruffle her hair "Invites some of your friend but don't tell them about the address yet, tell them that it will be provided the day of the party. If the BIG 3 has a GALA for all of those who are "winners" might as well give something for the uninviteds." I stand at the top of the table and make a theatrical gesture "Its time for the revolution call them and let this be known to be an official event among the artist world." I ended my speech with all of them clapping well exept for West and David, "Oh yeah just don't call anyone who yu can't trust okay just call those who can considered as a "friend" arasso." I jump down from the tabale and grab my phone and text some people so that the Beach house to be ready for the party. 

All of them was texting someone or calling someone so I scan my contacts and try to text someone. I text Jay Park, Narsha, Jeya, and Wooyoung. I was going to call someone when Jessica approach me.

"Ahh Lien, can I call my sister Krystal?" She ask me 

"Sure, she's basically family and you know Kevin really spoil her right?" With that she give me a big smile and suddenly call her sister. "Hey calll Hara too and Dara, no sratch that call your friends that you like and invited them. I know they want a stress reliever that doesnt involve having a hangover the next day. So invite them okay!" she just nodded and continue calling her sister.

I was about to call someone when the two of my members drag me to the fire exit.

"Is this your idea of fun, huh G " David said to me. and by the way he said it means his angry. He only calls me G when his angry.

"Hey, relax I know it will seriously pissed those from SM but hey, not all was invited why not invite them at our party". I reasoned out to them.

"DOn't joke around Lien, I know your up to something, and clearly there are people have agreed to help ypu but please do this when your actually healthy." West argue.

"You tell him, did you?" I look at West and he just nodded. I walk pass them and said "then you two know I'm not backing out on this. Now if ou excuse me I have something to do" I open the door and get out from there. I head to my car and drive to the beach house where the party . As i driving I get my phone and called someone.

"Hello, who is this?"

"Its me?"

"Lien oppa?" 

"Yeah, is there anyone with you right now?"

"I'm, at my father's house right now, is there something wrong."

"Do you want to meet her?"

"What did you say?"

"I said do you want to meet her, Jessica, so you can explain things to her."

"Uhhmm .... but she doesn'r want to meet me, you know she still mad at us , me included"

"Thats why I want you to meet her so you can explain your side and atleast ease the pain in your heart. Aisshh do you want to meet her or not"

"I want to but-"

"Okay I will txt you the detail this sunday, and please don't tell this to your member, I don't want them barging in and try splitting my head"

"Okay"

"Bye, remember don't tell anyone"

I drive to the beach and scan the place. I look at the horizon and see the dark clouds coming from the east... "There will be a storm soon" I thought to myself. 

"Lets start the revolution"


Authors note:

I want to get to the fun part so I will be updating this story, more than the other one so... kindly subsribe and read thnx.

comment too.