Relation!! problems!!

Miracle's in Korea

Lien's pov...

The next few days in the Stadium was peacefull in the sense that there were no fights and argument. The palnning team already told them about the plan for the stage and performance. Thought many were in doubt whether or not the plan for the concert will be okay. Well who wouldn't, this kind of concert is planned by profesionals and in fact that we are the one's whose concerned was to only perform after it was build, was going to create this, the oly thing I can only say that it was crazy.

But the most that concerned me was the distance that this trouble created.

"Yah Seungri, whats the deal with this people around here?" I said to him, as we sit at the audience sit in the stadium. There wasn't anything to do anyway. The shipments of the construction material was going to be delivered next week so everyone just doing their own thing. Cause there wasn't anything worth doing than to play games, so the boys where all just playing. At least the boys of Shinee are joining the fun, 

The girls on the other hand busy exploring the stadium, some where practicing and some like the two us here are lazing around. 

"Hyung, do you think this is stupid?" Seungri said to me.

"What?" I said to him "Why do you think that it was stupid"

"Hyung this plan made by the elders keeping us here in one place is plain stupid." He said. So he didn't know that I'm the one who suggested it. "what are they expecting, that we all be friends again after the concert. They even get the sunbae to watch over us" He said to me.

It is stupid, but what can I do? its really stupid to wish for a miracle to happen right now. Well at least some where alright from the start.


The six sided problem

Tiffany's pov......

I was at the upper floor of the audience box, just walking and scanning the surroundings. There's to much in my head right now. My relationship with the girls have been on the rocks because of that day. The others ask questions, after questions about our meeting with our CEO. But Taeyeon just ignored them and of course I have done the same. What can I do, I can only trust Taeyeon to settle this. And there is, my exes, their fights just confirmed that I was pathetic and got dumped. A girl from SNSD, have been dumped by two of the most handsome men in KPOP, what could more humiliating than that. 

As I look down I saw Nichkhun with Victoria, chatting and sometimes laughing with each other. A couple, they look like a couple. Then I saw Siwon, with someone they were also chatting and having fun, and it just confirm my earlier assumptions to myself, I am really not desirable. 

"What wrong with me? Why do all of the guys that I have been just left me? Am I really that undesirable?" I sob silently, tugging my knees into my head, but I was disrupted by someone.

"Hey if you want to cry, can you just gp yo somewhere else I'm sleeping here" the man suddenly said. He then get up and it reveal to me who he was. He is one of the most hansome man in KPOP, charismatic rapper, the killer eyes TOP. "oh it just you" he said to me after he sees me.

"Sorry if I just disturbed your sleep" I said while wipping my tears. "I'm just going now" I was about leave when he said something.

"Hey do you want to get revenge?"

"Excuse me?" I was startled by his question. 

"I said if you wanted to get revenge for what they did to you?" He then look at me seriously. "cause if I were you I will surely want it"

"Even if I wanted to do it, what can I do." I eyed him if he is serious and I see that he is serious "and why the hell does, my problem is your problem?"

He then look at the direction of where is Siwon and hs girlfriend "do you see that?" He ask me and I just nodded "that guy just stolen something from me and I want it back" 

I lok closely to who'se with Siwon and I notice that it was Bom. "Bom-shi? Siwon girlfriend is Park Bom" I then look at him for confirmation, but I only see his angry eyes. 

"Pathetic right someone like me was dumped too by someone?" He said to me, while letting out a sarcastic laugh.

So he is just like me, I thought to myself. "and what will I gain if I agree with you?" I crossed my arm and look at him.

"Well if you are with me, your exes will be threaten and maybe they will worry about you. Of course from what I notice from their fights the other day, they care about you. So if you and me will act as a couple, they will be alarmed, and focus on you more. It will also make my ex-jealous" He said smirking.

"And what if I didn't agree?" I ask him raising one of my eyebrow.

"What are you going to lose? And if this plan worked you can have Nichkhun back and I will have Bom back." He then raise his hand and offered a handshake "so it is a deal?"

I didn't even second guess his motive and the me now was very swayed by how he deeply love his ex. I alos want to get revenged on the people who hurt me by stealing those who I loved, so without any hesitation I shake hand with him.

"Deal" I said to him giving my best smile to him.  And with that, this deal will change my life this coming months.


Bestfriend's are not forever?.......

Donghae's pov....

 

"Wow I really mess this up" I said as I entered one of the room at the upper floor. "Why the hell do I have to say that to her? Arghhhh you're ing stupid Donghae!!!" 

(flashback)

Teuk hyung ordered us to stay in one place for the time being, especially SIwon, and Hyukjae, so that there will be no trouble for the rest of the days in here. I don't know why I am still here, but thankfull enough to have atleast a four month rest. Though this is a punishment for what my groupmates have done, I was to partially responsible to it, for unable to stop Hyukjae from going ballistic.

Though this past day we are confine in one single corner Teuk loosen up some of his grip on us but especially warn all of us to not cause any trouble again, but of course the rest of the guys was ordered to keep the two out of trouble.

As I left the group to go exploring the place on my own I saw her sittig there all alone at the top of the audience box.

"Dara, why are you all alone?" I ask her.

"Oh Hae, you're here too? Me, I just need some quiet place to think." She said to me.

"Ah, sorry if I disturb you, I'm just gonna go back." I was going to go back when she suddenly stop me,

"Hae, would you accompany me for a while?" she smile to me, and I just walk towars her and sit beside her.

 

"Sorry for my bestfriend, action the other day. He really loves IU, and it practically an obsession" I said 

"You don't have to say sorry for him, you're not at fault for his actions" she said to me. And after that an eirie silence came in.

"So whats bugging you right now?" I ask her. Where been friends for the past 10 years and I know if there is something troubling her.

"You really know me that well" she said to and I just smile at her. Of course I know her that well, what do you expect to someone who is lovesick for atleast a decade now. 

"I just don't understand this set up that our ageny's done for us. Look" She said pointing at the people at the field "Most of the people down there hate each other"

"Well not all of them, there are some who are friends with each other. Look at us" I said to her.

"Hae-ah, if you're going to that again, you know what I'm going to say to you" She said to me. "please don't add to my problems, I have to many already regarding my groupmates and my brother. Please I'm not ready" 

She have been telling me this for almost 5 years now since I confess to her. She didn't rejected me but she didn't accept me either. So because we have been friends for a long time we didn't get awkward with each other. But when I learned that the reason was someone we all know, and she was still not ready, I let it slide but its freaking 5 years now, is isn't enought to forget that someone. Even me and Jess already move on with our lives after we break up. Is it that painfull?

"So when?" I blurted out to her. and she just look at me confuse of what I"ve said. "you know I think I can't do this anymore" I said as I stand up.

"What are you saying?" Dara then said 

"Being your bestfriends. I mean I dont want to be your friend anymore. I'm tired of waiting for you to accept me. If you won't accept me then at least reject me flat out so these feeling of mine will change. Or at least say to me that there was someone else so I can stop" I then left her there dumbfounded of what I have said. As soon as I was out of her sight I felt my knee wobble as if my strenght was sapped away from me.

" why did I say that" I muttered as i place my palm in my face.


 

Is it the end?

Yonna's pov.......

I was in the kitchen busy when Hyori noona tell me that I have visitor. I was shocked to know that someone has visited me. Well its not been a week since we are forced to live here, and there was someone visited already.

Hyori noona then lead me one of the rooms at the ground floor. At first I was expecting my dad was the one who visit me cause I don't have that many relatives except my dad and sister. Hyori said to me that, I should take my time talking to my guest, before leaving me infront of the door. As I open the door I saw a man who was standing with his back facing me. When I walk in he suddenly turn around and then I recognized who he is.

"Yoona, how are you? are you okay? they said that you are incharge of the cooking right now, are you alright?" My boyfriend Seungi said to me.

"I'm alright." I replied to him, I then sit at the chair infront of me and then he also sit at the chair across me. (the scene is look's like a interrogation room) then silense filled the room

"So what do you want to talk about?" I ask him, to break the ice.

"Yoona, I can pull some string to get you exempted from this, to let you out in just a month just reconsider your ret-" but before he finished his piece

"Does the agency tell you to say this to me?" and he felt silent. "so you really tell them about my plan huh? You wanted me to be in tha tagency again, that agency who hurt me and hurt Jessica unnie"

"Yoona-ah I was angry about that too, but they only done that because they were angry at you. They've said that you walk out of the company's van along the highway when you visited F&S and met Jessica there. You are not responding to all of their calls, text and have been behaving badly, of course they would be pissed" He reason out, and I felt angry that he seems to believe their lies rather than my own words. "if they have hurt you in some way they are sorry so please-"but before he could finish, i cut his words.

"Oppa, don't! just don't!! If you want to ask me to withdraw my plans for my future then just leave okay"

"But Yoona all of your hardwork will be gone if you retire now. Your fans will be devastated if you just retire at a young age.Do you think you are being selfish?  Yoona I'm just concerned of what will happen to you."

"Are you really concerned about me or my carrer? I challenge him.

"Yoong you know I care about you but, this decision of your's is just not logical. I know your still sad about Jessica but please don't let it cloud your judgement" He said to me in a demanding tone. "Jessica has made her desicion already, and it seems that she is pushing her desicion to you too. Please just don't do this to your carrer" he said to me

"I'm very suprised right now, I thought that you would understand why I wanted to quit, but I think not." I said to him now tears arre begining to form in my eyes.

He then hold my hand and caress it and said "Yoong you know that I care for you but -"

"But you love the Im Yoona who is the nations ideal type more right?" I cut him, but he just felt silence of what I have said. Then his silence confirm my answer. I remove my hand from his and walk out of the room. I ran untill I reach a secluded room at the far end of the west wing. I then sat there and cry my hardest.

It took atleast an hour for me to calm down, and to recollect myself, I was about to head out when someones voice startled me.

"Well it took you long enough to stop crying"

when I look at the direction of the voice I see West oppa sitting in the corner as if he was guarding the door.

"so you want talk?" he said to me but I just keep quiet "you know its better to talk to someone like me who isn't attach to you, rather than those people you know" he continue

"I have broken up with Seungi oppa" I've said with a sad tone.

"So, do you feel great? or you feel like crap?" He ask me mockingly.

"What do you mean?" I ask him

"Its just a joke, I know you fell like crap right now" he then ruffle my hair and sit beside me. He then pull out two lollipops and offered me one "the sweetness will help you with the bitterness"

"Oppa, why is it hard to like us?" I said to him "I became an idol because I wanted people to recognize me, to accept me, but why do people only see my outer self. No matter how I try to show them whats the real Im Yoona, there are people who would just laugh at her, bash her, hurt her.... I don't want that, I don't want to hide who is the real me" I sob a little.

"Well you chose all that, so don't blame anyone for your mistakes" He said to me. "this is our profession right? but it doesn't mean that they will be the one to dictate who we are"

"I envy you." I said to him as i hold my knees tighter "you ignore everyone and push through with your dream to become a doctor. Though many people bash you for being selfish, and you are abondoning the hardwork the seven have you achieve."

"Being selfish doesn't mean that you are abondoning the peole you care about" he said "do you know all of us in our group are selfish in some way. We have different likes, we argue for most of the times that sometimes end up with a fistfight. We really don't even know what bond the seven of us. But there is something that each of us wanted from each other, acceptance. We know that the guy next to me will accept me, ackwoledge me, for all the things I have done and still will treat me as a friend. That is why we are still together."

I've think of what he have said right now, what is it really? what is that connect the 9 of us together? music? dreams? no those are just words. I was silent the whole time that he speak again.

"You know, what bonds you all together?" He said to me. he then grab my hand and lead me to the door, as we walk out of the room, I saw, Seohyun, Yuri, and Jessica by the door.

"Yoong are you alright we saw you crying, and we thought something might happen" Yuri said as she hugged me.

"I saw Seungi oppa just now exiting the room where you were before, did he done something to you?" Sica unnie inquire.

"We just broke up" I said softly as I cry again in their embrase.

"But, unnie why?" Seohyun ask me in disbelief

"Did he end it with you or you're the one who end it" Now Yur was the one who questioned me.

"I did" and with that they all ask me why, but I just remain silence "just please let me cry for now okay" I just muttered to myself. while I cry in the arms of my sisters.


Backfired

Jessica's pov

As soon as I saw Yoona's crying face I just confirmed my worst fear, her following my descision was a bad choise. Cause it ended her relationship with Seungi. I felt guilty of this cause I didn't stop her. I left her with Yuri and Seohyun, and drag West with me to talk to him.

"Spill it why does she break up with Seungi?" I ask him.

"Just ask her, You know its not my style to blab secrets to other people" West said to me as he turned around.

I was about to walk towards him when I heard Lien.

"Jess I heard something wrong with Yoona" he said to me but I just glare at him.

"This is your plan right?" I said to him " and now Yonna will lose everything that she work hard for. Why? Why do you want to ruin everyone!" I was tearing up.

"Sica its not my intention okay, why do you blame me.?" He said to me, and then another people came and they were the one's I don't want to see, Taeyeon and Jiyong.

"Is this what you want SIca! To ruin all of us, this was your plan right?" Taeyeon rush at me.

"Yah Taeng I told you to calm down" Jiyong try to calm Taeyeon but failed.

"How can I be calm when, the fate of our group, is on the line, because someone has been feeding one of our member all of those retiring crap" Taeyeon said.

At that time I was pissed of all of her ramblings that I snapped "Why do you always blame me if something bad happen? Do you think I wanted all of this? Do you think I want her to follow me? To ruin her carrer? To ruin her relationship? Do you think I wanted that?. I was the one who should be pissed right now that all of the people in South Korea hate me cause of this mess, that all of them started because of me" They were suprised of my outburst but I didn't stop there "Do you really care about Yoona, huh Taeyeon? Or you only care about SNSD only?" I then ask at her

"Of course I care for her and the girls! thats why I wanted her to withdraw her desicion" She said to me.

"No! the way I see it you don't care at any of them, you only care about that stupid name of a group that link the 9 of us together, your afraid that when that name is gone all of your hardwork will surely crumble. Maybe Yoona isn't the selfish one but you" I said to her. I then turn around and walk away from them.

I was crying but I held it in. I don't want to admit it but seeing them make me remember those memories we shared together, those happy times that we don't care about much of what people said and do the thing we love most. I was lost in my thoughts when someone grab me and pulle me back to reality.

"Jess stop okay," As I turn around I saw Lien.

"What are you doing here?" I ask her freeing my arm from his grip.

"I'm worried about you?" he said to me.

"Worried about me or worried about her?" I ask him full of sarcasm. And he just look at me "I know why you agree to this project, its not about to protect me outside, it's to let us talk and be friends again isn't it?"

"What are you talking about?" He ask me in disbelief.

"I know about your conversation with Taeyeon. How you promise her to help her about Yoona? and how you remind her about your promise to always help her. I heard it, I heard it all" now I was crying cause the felling of being betrayed again was too much. "Lien, I know you still love her, but please can you just spare me and my feelings, cause right now I can't handle being betrayed yet again." I look at him and then walk away from him. Knowing that I just shout what I feel about him.


Her Knight

Taeyeon's pov...

I was a total wrecked. What do you expect, my group is in the verge of disbandment and worst I've felt I was alone on this battle. I aimlessly stroll around the stadium. Good thing that it was getting dark and no one notices that I was missing. Not even my members or label mates.

As I walk I went up a couple of floors and then walk again, and by that time I've reach the broadcasting room at the upper floor. In there I let it out, I cried and cried over and over again, not because of what Sica have said or Yoona's desicion, it was my inabillity to say to them the truth. To tell them that this huge secret within me, to let it out and be just myself again. Why couldn't I be selfish like everyone else ,why?

I was still crying silently when the door open. I look up and see it was Jiyong.

"What are you doing here?" I ask him as I wipe my tears.

"You really want to stop pretending that you always hate her you know" Jiyong said as he sit on one of the chairs.

I was shocked by his words but I just pretended that I don't know "What do you mean?"

"Taeng I've known you four ten years now, though half of it are the times we are apart, and I know when you are lying" He said to me.

"Do I really that obvious?" I suddenly blurted out and thus confirming his assumption. "Ji, help me" I look at him and tears suddenly filled my eyes again, and he just came into me and hug me "I'm scared of what will happen to my friends, I don't want us to fall apart, I don't want us to disband, Oppa help me" I said to him.

"Taeng nothing will change if you won't tell them what really happen. I know your hiding something, something that making you act this way. Please we are here, I am he--" as he try to pry more on my secret I push him back. As I realize I was going to tell him my secret, the secret that will destroy me and my group.

"No!, no! I can't tell them, he will ruin us, he will ruin all of them" I said hysterically. "please Ji - just help me, I don't want us to grow apart. please" I said to him as I bury myself in his chest.

And we just stay there untill tomorrow comes......

Jiyong's pov...

Taeyeon fell asleep in my arms. As I look at her, my heart felt crushed to see her so down. This secret of hers, that she wouldn't tell, it must be concerning the others and their safety. But who is that "he". I slowly remove my jacket and cover her body. 

"Taeng, I know that you are burdened by that secret that you have now, but I want you to know that I will carry you with it. No matter what everyone says, and what everyone thinks of you, I will always be there. Cause I know, who is the real you. Taeyeon, I want you to know saranghae"

I brushed some hair that covered her hair when he mumble something

"Jiyong nado saranghae" she said while sleeping"

 

Authors note:

Sorry if I have been neglecting this story for a while now. 

Oh yeah I have an announcement to make, I'm going to change the ttitle of this Fanfic. So please be understanding.

Thanks

and

comment