Each others party's

Miracle's in Korea

No ones pov.. 

Sunday the day of the party people, and as expected both agency are busy. One is trying to maintain its supperiority, while the other for fun. One was literaly an expensive party while the other was more than a group outing at the beach. But more or less these two agency want the pary to be succesful, and an interesting one for the guests.

{F&S]

"Hey is the meat ready for tonight?" Minkyung shouted at the grouped of teens who are busy cutting the meat.

"Noona don't worry It will be ready after lunch." Jonghyun said, getting another meat chunks and slicing it. The boys of CN-Blue and some of the AOA girls are in charge of the meat slicing while the other girls are the one busy cutting up the vegetables.

Haeri, Jessica and Jieun (IU), and Jollie are the one in charge of finishing the decorations in the living room. Yoona on the other hand is helping in the kitchen with West and Minkyung. Yes, Yoona is helping them. After the kidnapping of Yoona yesterday, the rest was inform of what happen. Jollie was angry but at the same time worried about her Jessica unnie. She literary drove her car to the resthouse but when she was about to enter the room where Yoona and Jessica are. She heard everything, Yoona's sincerity, and apologies, and Jessica's acceptance. Though she still hate her she didn't say anything. Untill the morning that all of them are having breakfast, Yoona drop the bomb, she wants to quit being a celebrity, Jessica all over again for them. Hongki even spit his juice on Yongwa. She also wants West to help her about her contract on SM. Which West just nodded, but he just said that Yoona must think it over for a week before deciding anything.

So now there they are, being friends again. Being happy.

on the other side of town....

[SM]

"! where the hell is that kid?" SNSD manager, said while calling the nth time. There were panic when Yoona was nowhere to be found. He contacted every people he knows even her father but they only said she will attend the party. But she didn't say which one. So feeling hopeless He get on the van where the other girls are waiting.

"Does anyone have been in contact with her?" he ask the seven girls who are now very much clad in their attire for the GALA lunch.

Yes the GALA consist of two things, Luncheon festival for all actors, directors, producers, and president of each agency (the big ones only). It was more like a gathering of all of the important people in the business except the guys of F&S are not there. The other party was the night party for the Idols and Young actors. mostly It was there rewards for being the top of their game, and thus they can party all they want.

"Oppa, Yoona says she will be at the party so, just trust her okay." Hyoyeon who was now feeling irritated of their manger worrying.

"Yah! you're not the one who will be cook if one of you are missing okay, its me" and Hyoyeon just shrug it off. Inside the van Taeyeon was texting Yoona non-stop, asking where she is or if she alright but they are all left unanswered. She even called but it just keep ringing untill it was turned off. She even ask Seohyun to call Yoona's father but when she called him, Yoona's father said that she was going to the party and tell her manager to not bother him again. " I hope she didn't do something stupid" Taeyeon thought as they rode to the GALA.

[Back to F&S]

All of the preperations are already finish and they  were just fooling around in the backyard. Yoona and IU are playing Just dance 4, Jollie, Jongshin, Jong-hoon, Hongki and Minhyuk on the other hand were playing Naruto Ultimate Ninja storm 3 Full burst on XBOX 360. The others on the other hand were sent outside to buy some supplies like super -extra tissues for the bathroom. Haeri and the girls of AOA are on the living room singing. 

Lien was outside calling Kevin, about his promise to Krystal. Well he will "kidnapped" her after the lunch party so  might as well be early right. after the call he went back to the house and sat down the couch and just watching the guys+Jollie bickering on their game. Then he take a glance In the kitchen and saw Jessica and Yoona, now tired of singing, chatting, and his eyes stuck on something, well not something but someone. 

"Hey she's going to melt if you stare her like that." I turn around and saw Minkyung with a grin on her face. "told you, you will be hook by her." after she said that she get up from the couch and joined the guys on playing.

{flashback}

I left the two on the room and go to the beach for me to relax my mind. I sit there ignoring that it was cold. 

I was at sitting there alone, when someone walk towqards me.

"Hey, can I join you?" I turn around and saw Min-Kyung staring at me.

"Sure" she then sit beside me and, we both stare at the blankness of the sea. There was silent between us and it became awkward all of the sudden untill she speak.

"Why are you so hellbent on making Jessica happy? I know she is your friend but to meddle with her personal life is not usually a friends job"  She said to me

"I don't know, Its just that, I'm not used to seeing her with that smile. A forced one, like what I always saw on events. I don't like to see the tears that is made from the pains, and fear she's feeling. I just want her to be trully happy" I answer her still looking at the horizon.

She didn't speak for a while after I've answer, and I remained silent to untill she ask again

"What do you think of Sooyeon?" she ask me and I just stare at her confuse. "I said what do you think of Sooyeon, you know Jessica?" she then ask again.

"Well she's nice, a good friend too" I answered.

"You know its not what I meant Lien, what do you think of her as a woman?"  I was taken aback by her question and didn't answer. "You know she always talk about you everytime we were together. She speak highly of you as her friend, I remember when she set us up for a date, after your break up with Taeyeon, but you were quite a jerk so it didn't work out"  She then joke

i remeber that day, well I'm quite pissed back then so she was the one I vent my anger. I did say my apologies a day after Jessica scold me atleast an hour on the phone.

"Lien, you know Jessica has feelings for you, you know that right" She said to me and I just nodded. "So why can't you like her, If you knew then maybe you can persuade her to retract her retirement. She's been hurt a lot by many people she knew and trusted, and amidst of that you're the only person in the world she allowed to help her. Even me or her other friends, even her sister and family were unable to pursuade her if she meant as "just a firend" for you she can just decline the help you offered her, but she didn't. So why can't you like her back" 

"Its not that easy. You know I've know her before she debut as an idol, and I know that once she loved she give it her all." Yes she's that selfless. I remember when me or Taeng console her for her failed relationship. "Its just that, it me who have the problem" 

"So you don't like her, is that it" Minkyung said in a sad tone.

"No, I like her though, but I can't" I said to her, I stood up and walk to the villa. leaving Minkyung dumbfounded.

[end of flashback]

He stood up and head for the room upstair to get a quick nap, thinking about what would I do to this feelings of mine. "Aishh, Lien you can't fall for her now, she will just end up crying again" He thought as he place the pillow on his face.

[Back to gala]

The lunch party was finally over when Yoona's boyfriend came to the girls asking about her.

"Hey, Did she text you" Lee Seungi said worried about what happen to her.

"Oppa, the last text we received from her is that she was okay and she was attending a party." Seohyun console him. He then offer her thanks and leave us, still worried.

The whole party went on without Yoona showing up. And as expected their CEO was furious. He even left a voice message to Yoona's phone telling her that her scheds will be pack so that she can't rest for a whole month. And she will be guarded by atleast two managers whenever she will go.

The CEO even shout at them for not finding her.

When the luncheon party was over, the girls get into the van for the night party at the villa.

"Arrgghh!!! where the hell is that kid !!!" Sooyoung shout. We were at the van enroute to the villa SM rented for the night party.

"Soo shouting won't lead us to her, so please shut up" Sunny said camly, while talking to someone.

"Hey, maybe she's in the venue now. You know she hate formal party like earlier." Yuri reasoned out. She was Yoona's twin and very much her bestfriend so she will always find a way to protect her. But this time she really doesn't have any clue on where is Yoona is. 

When they arrive at the party they quickly set up the last detail for the party, SUJU's oppa's on the other hand, set up the foods and drinks and check the sounds for the party. They were complaning about how Heechul not attending the whole GALA event, and said on the phone that he have more protactive things to do than attending a party full of fake people. He and Leetuk have a shouting match after that , which ended with Heechul turning his phone off.

When all of the party goods are all set and ready, the guests finally arrive. 

Seungi oppa was there except Yoona is still missing, Gdragon came with his friends. TOP, Taeyang and Daesung, came afterward with 2ne1 C.L, Bom, and Dara minus their maknae. All of the idols that were invited where there.

Taeyeon looked at the guests and somewhat felt something weird. The only group whose complete are the new ones, Girl's day, Apink, Winners, and Bts. while the others are missing atleast a few members. Seungri and MInzy was not there, T-ara's Jiyeon, and Hyomin have a scheds so they will be just came a bit late (said by Eunjung), Miss A's Suzy was there at lunch party but suddenly vanished, as per her member said. Sistar was complete when they get there but suddenly Bora, said she has errands to go to so she leave in the middle of the party. Kara was there too with their new member Youngji, except for Hara who still quite pissed about the GG members regarding Jessica, and 4minute too minus their maknae So hyun. F(x) was late coming to the party, and they are missing one member, Krystal. They said she escaped after the luncheon party and they went looking for her. 

As for the other group 2PM was there minus Wooyoung and Nichkhun. 2Am minus Seulong, Jay Park was no show. even Mblaq's Thunder and Beast Yoseob. ZEA's Kwanghee, and Dong-jun are also no show. 

She ask every member of their group but all have the same answers either they just vanished or they have scheds tomorrow, or they were doing some errand for their family. 

She was stressed of what I learned earlier. though most of the guest are here, some of the guests were no show. Its eaither they know the party was not good or they really have something to do. She went to the Villa's veranda to get some fresh air, but was suprised to see someone already there. and not just someone but G-dragon.


Taeyeon's pov......

I enter the veranda and heard someone cursing on the phone. When I look around I saw G-dragon pissed and puffing some smoke.

"Oh, sorry didn't see you there" He quickly put out his cigaret and throw it of the veranda. 

"You dont have to do that." i said to him leaning at the railings. "Its not the first time I saw you smoking. So.... why do you curse your lungs out?

"That panda he said he have prior engagement tha he need to attend to. Aisshh that brat... he have already been in a scandal and without us watching him he may be in another one." He lash out.

"Well thats seungri for you, you now he idoloize you so much" I joked to him

He just chuckle at my reply and weirdly a smile on my face was shown. He also lean at the railings and together we stare at the horizon. "I miss that smile of yours" I sligthly felt something when he said that. But I didn't show it. He then look at the sky and then look at me. "Thank you," he said to me.

I felt confuse on wha the said then I look at him and said "For what?" 

He then stares at me and left out a smile "For not wanting me to get the hell out, or leave, or stay away from me" he imitate the way I said it to him every time we cross path, and I just smile.

"You know I'm not saying that because of that, Its just that I don't want to trouble my members with another unnesesary rumors. We have been through a lot right now and I don't want to add more." I said to him 

Again silence linger between us, untill he speak again.

"So are you and that kid really an item, I'm quite suprise on that news last year" he ask me still staring at the sky.

"Its complicated, I dont know... Its just that... Hey Ji do you regret being an Idol for once?" I ask him. As far as I know he was the one who enjoy most being an artist. 

"Why do you even ask that?" he inquire confuse of what I've ask.

"Its nothing.... I'm just asking" I turn my face from him and look again at the beach. 

"Its about her right?" he said which startled me, I turn around and see him looking at me seriously and then pull of another cigaret and loght it.  "you ask me that question because you want to know if you've made the best descision of letting her go right." he then look at me then puff some smoke. 

"Its just that every moves I make there are always people who get hurt, and the more i try to fix things the more broken then become." I said almost crying there. 

"You know, there was someone who told me about the harshness of becoming an idol, "we are ourselves, and no one will take it away from us". that guy always said it to me when I get depressed about what are work was. You know the past are the past, if you made a mistake then don't do it next time. If you hurt someone apologize even if that someone will not forgive you atleast try. Then maybe, at least the guilt your feeling will go away." what he said strike me. What have I done to reach out to her? Even the day we saw each other I just ignore her.

"You know lets not talk about it anymore" I reasoned out changing topic. cause if notit will jsut remind me of how foolish I am, and how guit driven I am, about the issue.

"Okay" he said to me, he then lean again at railings and scan the beach. I lean also and look as far as I can see. Then we spotted something near. A bon fire at the beach, not far from here, with people dancing their heart outs.

"I thought these was a secluded place?" He ask me feeling confuse of what he's seeing.

"Ahh... When the owner give us the key to this villa he said that he only have one neighbor but he said the owner was not really around and it was abandoned for almost a year now. Maybe its from the owners own welcome party." I explain to him.

"Well as long as they are not pap'z then its okay" He muttered. We then felt another round of silence

"So whats make you busy now Mr. Gdragon?" I ask him, me braking the silence, and with that we discussed work related topics. Musics, our group mates problem, but we never go to the topics about her, me, him and us. He never said about anything about our past, my past, and their pasts. He respected that I don't want to talk about it. We talk all night, he go out to get some drinks and food for us to eat and we didn't realize that we are in our own world there at that small place. We didn't realize that we are chatting for hours now and some of our friend are wondering where we are. 

"I hope we stay like this" He then look at me and smile. I just turn my back at him and stare at the night sky. "I always wonder what have gone wrong in our past" he added.

"Well you cheated, you say sorry, i forgive you, we broke up, and then I know about the bet and "he" came into the picture, and the whole world became a roundwork of lies. So if you know what happen wrong maybe all of that." I said to him and he just laugh of the reasons I enumerated to him.

"Well half of them are truths" He then drink and chuckle at his answer. "So atleast you forgiven me right now, right?" He said to with a wide grin on his face. 

I drank the fruit punch that he have given me and say "Well if you put it that way. then I guess I forgive what you have done in the past." 

"Taeng..." just saying my name by him give off some feeling that I wanted to hide. "I know your still with kid but I willl wait for you-" As i heard his words I couldn't help to be happy, but I know it was wrong. 

"Ji enough" I said cutting what he was saying. "I told you I don't want to talk about that" then turn around and get inside the party room but as I was bout to enter the room he grabbed my hand.

"Taeng I know I'm such an before but despite the things happening right now about me, you and the world, I still L-" but before he could finish what he was saying we heard a lud scream coming from the main ball room of the villa.

"WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" 

Both of us was startled by the comotion and we hurridly run to the room. Untill we saw Tiffany cursing her lungs out infront of the IPAD she's carrying.

"What happen? Why are you sceaming Fany-yah?" I ask her but she just ignore me and went to one of the table and sit there, crying.

"Taeng this is what happen" Kangin then grabbed his laptop and connect it to the large screen in the room so that it will show what was Fany sees.

My eyes widen when I saw the video on a certain Instagram account called @ize_fangz and I know whose account that was. David Azuara, It was his instagram account which was being followed by many celebrities, students, and teachers. Of course he is a Proffesor at Seoul U, and Enhwa. But what I was shocked was the many videos he uploaded for the last 5 hours. 

A party at a beach full of people we know. Well how couldn't we. They are the one's who are missing in this GALA. They were singing, some are playing video games in the room some are busy talking with each other, and the other just drinking. I was trying to get a hold of the situation when I saw that the party was held by Lien and his gang. Then I remember the thing he told me when he visit SM "were throwing a welcome party for them this sunday. Well if you want you can ditch this party and joins us". 

I was about to call some of their numbers when, Kangin played another video which consist of some people our agency we know. Yoona, Krystal with Sulli, Heechul, and Jaejoong infront of a bonfire, and they are with Jaebum, Nickhun, Narsha, IU, with Thunder beside her. They were all looking at Jessica which was being serenade by Lien with a song.


"teasers"

"hey I know, that place"

"Hey!! you liers what the hell is this about"

"So this was your plan huh Lien,... this is all your revenge against the people who hurt her buy making a fool out of all of us"

****************

Authors note:

thanks 

and

comments