When the Beast Howls and the Sirens Soars: Part 2

Miracle's in Korea

The Beast's Howls!!!

 

No ones pov......

 

The night came, and everyone started to sleep, well except for the people who planned tonight as their time to proceed with their plan. Dongwan and Joongkook and the other seniors have taken a little breather as the idols in their care was now responding to the therapy. Well some of them were now talking with each other, but of course argument was still there. Still, the problem have lessen maybe because of the talking part or the joking part. Some of the seniors there where sharing their experience of being an idol and it was very educational in their part.

After the therapy session a group 11 guys walk towards e grassy plains of the field. All of them were not talking to each other and was very pissed that they were called here.

"Hey Junho, what are we doing-" But before Taecyeon can finished his sentence Jokwon's fist struck him in the face.

"Arhhh... damn!!! that felt nice..." Jokwon said as he shake his hand of the pain.

"Why you..... but before Taec can attack Jokwon, another person was now down on the ground and it was Jiwoon. He was also been punch by Junsu.

"Hey what the hell!!" Jiwoon said as he wipe of the blood on his mouth.

"Hey Kwonnie, what the hell are you doing?" Khun said to Jokwon.

"What are we doing? We are just ing releasing our anger that's why!! god its good" Jokwon said to him. But before he could say another word Taecyeon punch him in the face making him fall to the ground.

"Why do you do that?!!" Khun said as he launch on Taec and attack him. Wooyoung try to stop them but he was also punch by Changmin.

Seulong who was trying to sneak out of the fight was grabbed by someone and was also punch in the face.

As of that time a fight has broke out and the 11 guys are now seriously fighting. There were no stopping them. At the far side of stadium a certain people are watching the fight.

 

 

"Whoahh.. I didn't know Jokwon can throw that kind of punch." G.O.D Taewoo said as he watched the scene bellow.

"Hey should we stop them hyung, they might go at it seriously" Rain said Joongkook

"Don't worry about it, to much." Shinwas's Dongwan said to him.

"Hey, you know that my shift will be next week right? Why do I need to watch this?" Sechkeis Jiwon said to him.

"Hey I was also drag here so don't complain" HOT Hee Jun said. "But seriously hyung aren't we going to stop them?"

"If it turns out bloody we will" Joongkook said to him.

 

Back at the boys.....

 

Things were getting too bloody as their faces was now full of bruises.

"Yah Junho!, Chansung, why are you doing this?" Khun ask them. But the only answer was Junho punching him.

 

"What? seriously you are asking me that huh Khun? Is this what all of you wanted? To destroy our group? So let's just destroy it!!! Were ing tired of the s you guys are having!!" Junho said as he throws another punch at Khun.

Taec giving up on any reason attack Chansung and kick him in the gut. Making Chansung fall hard. Seeing this, Jaebum then punch Taecyeon, making him drop into the ground too.

"Why it is our fault? Taec was the one who stated this...... do you really think we wanted this!!" Wooyoung said as he punch Chansung.

"Me?!! You're the one who ing make a mistake why I am the one to be blame for this?" Taec countered as he try to dodge Junsu's punch. Then he punch him in the face.

"You don't know what I've done for our group to continue on!" Taec said to them as he attack another attack which is Junho. "You don't know how I tried to keep our group afloat after the scandal. So don't blame it on me!" He tried to punch Junho but he was countered and step back.

"You?! You don't know Taec!" Junho then attack a barrage of punches to Taec who fall now to the ground. "You sacrifice? No! We all did you head. Do you really think that we all wanted that to happen? Do you know how scared I was when the board threaten us the first time! It's not only you who tried their hardest to save the group. Junsu tried to produce songs, Wooyoung, Chansung, and Me, tried acting, Nickhun even tried to do variety to do everything he could to save 2pm." Nichkhun seeing Junho won't stop punching grab hold of him and pull him away from Taec.

"Hey Junho stop it! You could Kill him" Khun said to him but Junho was not stopping.

"We all done everything we could for this group not only you. We all shoulder the blame for all of it so don't try to be a martyr and take all the responsibility for your self. Didn't we all agree that Jaebum will our only leader 'till the end!" Junho stop his punches and was now crying. "So don't say that you are the only one who cared for the group, cause we all do"

Taec, hearing this just stared at him with his face still swollen. "I know! and it ing unfair for all of our efforts to be destroyed by a ing scandal those two have done."

"Hey it's not a scandal if you all just remain calm, and not barge in the party like a damn craze lunatic" Woo said to him.

"Cause you don't know what will happen to us if another scandal will happen!!!" Taec shouted. "But it doesn't matter anymore all of this are in vain now"

"Seriously you hang up on the reason that Khun just break up with Tiffany?" Changmin said to him. "It's their ing relationship and you know that Khun love Tiff as a sister and not as a lover, but you force him onto her, when you're the one who is in love with her!!"

With what Changmin said the boys stop for a moment. Looking at each other's battered faces.

"Jessica said the same thing, when I ask about why you two suddenly break up." Jaebum speak. "That even though your dating her your heart was still with Tiffany even though she rejected you before"

"It's not it!" Taecyeon said to them. "It's not it"

"Then what is it?" Junho shouted.

"It's true..." Taecyeon said to them "What Suzy told you about Miss A, and us being disbanded after we went to the army was true. Jiyoung hyung said the board called this as the JYP reconstruction."

"It's not true right? Hey... you must be joking?" Junsu ask him.

"It's true.... look at what they done to 2am. Seulong and Jiwoon know this better than me." Taecyeon said.

"Yah.. Jiwoon is this true? Seulong?" Changmin ask the two.

"Hyung it's true. You know why we didn't renew our contract in JYP, its not that we don't want to, it's that they don't want us to." Seulong said to them.

"They don't want too?" Changmin was too shocked that he have fallen into the ground.

The rest lost all will to fight and they all just let their tired bodies fall to the ground. All of them were just too exhausted from the fight. The boys lay there in the ground, catching their breaths.

"So is this why you are angry at me and Woo huh Taec? It's not why we are at Lien's party or I break up with Tiffany?" Khun said to Taecyeon

"Well about the party no. But with Tiffany well it's one of the reason. You shouldn't break her heart like that you know" Taec then gave Khun a light punch in the arm. "But still, Tiffany is matured enough to understand."

"Hey... are we really going to end it like this?" Wooyoung said. "I mean... look at my face... damn!! Yah!! Chansung you shouldn't punch that hard"

"Woo you're one to complain when my body aches from your kicks" Seulong said.

"At least we clear some issues now right?" Junho said, who was now trying to sit down.

"Jay sorry" Taec said to Jaebum. "We promised not to influence by those old bastard in the board but... We let them do this to us"

"Hey it's not your fault beside you and Jokwon have done a wonderful job being keeping the rest intact." Jay said. "Well I should also said it to Jokwon but his out cold from your punch earlier" They all then look at the sleeping Jokwon.

"Aishhh this hyung.."Jiwoon then nudge Jokwon but still he didn't move. "But Jay hyung..... sorry, for what I've said and done back on the beach. I just don't want 2pm to be like our group, who those guys ruined."

"Well it's all in the past... just don't try to act like that again okay?" Jay warned him.

"The sky look's peaceful..." Chansung said nonchalantly and they all stare at the sky. "Those stars are like us. Right now they are glowing but once another star is born those star brightness will be gone"

"Well we had more time before our brightness fade so let's do this concert and make it the best that no one will forget it" Wooyoung said to them and they all agreed.

"But before we do that. let's go the infirmary first to get treated. My face still hurt's because of you" Khun said to him.

"Hey I didn't punch you. Were partners remember? Beside you are the one who elbow me" Woo said as he remember about the fight earlier.

"I elbow you? I don't remember?" Khun answered him. Wooyoung was about to say something but Junsu interuppt him.

"Come on let's go.... we need to practice for tomorrow." They then help each other to stand up. Taec and Jaebum carried Jokwon who was passed out from the fight and brought them to infirmary.

 

At the distance......

"Wow!! I didn't think that it will work" Rain said.

"Now all that's left is Hyori''s group, and our job here will be finish" Dongwan said.

"Hey hyung now that his is over can we go home now?" Jiwon ask his seniors.

"Arasso go!! " Joongkook said to them.


The sirens soars

 

No one's pov.......

 

13 girls are tied in a chair in a hidden room of the stadium. They were unconscious and was now slowly opening their eyes.

"Arghhh..... where am I?" one of the girls ask

"Arghh my head it hurts." another girl whined

"Hey whose there?!" another girl ask.

"Hey why are we tied to a chair" Now panic the girl tried to get freed from the chair but was ineffective.

They were now in panic, and when the light suddenly lit on and their eyes adjusted to the light they saw each other. Some of them bound into a chair and some lying on the ground. They are with their own group but separated form the other group by a glass wall.

Hyorin was quick analyzing the problem, As she saw Bora and Dasom tied into a chair and Soyu lying on the ground.

"Soyu..." She called out.. "Hey Soyu are you alright? Bora, Dasom... wake up..." She ushered the two."

At the other portion, Soyeon was the first to wake up and saw her group matres tied to the chair. She was the only one not tied and it made her confuse.

"Eunjung wake up... Jiyeon,Qri, Hyomin... wake up all of you" She said...

"Uhhg ...." Eunjung groan "What happen?" She then shake her head as she adjusted to the light.

"Unnie... where are we? and why are we tied up?" Jiyeon ask Soyeon.

"I don't know" this was the only thing that answer her.

Meanwhile on another glass room, Jieun awoke to find three of her members tied up also in a chair while she was lying in the ground.

"Hey you guys!! wake up !!" she said to her members and one after another they wake up and realize what happen.

"What happen to us?" Hyoseong said.

"We were just strolling around the hallway when--" and the Sunhwa then remember something.

"We were just fixing our bed for tonight when I just fell asleep" Hyorin explain.

"We were just patrolling the Hallway when someone snuck from behind and then... someone attack us and we are here" Suhnwa tell.

"We were called by Gummy unnie, but when we reach the therapy room we were attack by someone and the next thing we knew we are here" Qri tell.

All of them were on the edge not knowing what to do but when they all been release from the chair that is when they saw the other group who are also in the same situation like them.

"Hyomin, Suhnwa, are you two alright?" Bora ask them.

"Yes we are alright just still frizzy about what happen" Hyomin answered and Suhnwa just nodded. "but what happen why are we here?"

"I don't know we just woke up like this" Hana said.

"Us too" Hyorin agreed.

A couple of minutes pass and they try to break the glass but with no avail. Bora even tried smashing the chair into the glass but it didn't work.

"Unnie I'm scared Jiyeon" was now in a point of crying. She was now clinging into Soyeon who is busy calming her down.

Though the others are pretty scared as well, they tried not be overcome it.

"Unnie, what are we going to do?" Jiyeon muttered. but all of their thinking stopped when a large build man enter the room.

His build was  large and his face was covered in a white cloth. But the most terrifying thing about the man was what his body looks like. He have many scars, all sewed up. His hand was attach to a large blade for butchering. His entry made all the girls shook in fear and huddle among themselves.

Hyomin and Eunjung instinctively wrap Jiyeon into an embrace with Soyeon infront to protect the young girl.

Bora and Hyorin also pull Dasom closer to them with Soyu, while in Secret, Hyoseong and Jieun, hide Hana and Sunhwa behind them.

With this action the young ones felt happy that they were cared for but at the same time scared of what the man will do to them. The man then release the cage doors. Then stopped.

"Who are you? Why do you kidnap us?!" Qri shouted at the man.

"Unnie, stop it.." Jiyeon said to her not wanting to agitate the man. But it was too late as the man came forward to their group.

All of them felt scared as he reaches for someone and that someone was Jiyeon... It grab her from he clothes and then drag her.

"Stop it!!, let go of her!!" Hyomin demanded as she attack the man but failed, as the man push her aside. Qri and Eunjung grab a hold of Jiyeon and tried to pull her back.

Sensing the situation, Bora run towards T-ara to help them, Soyu and Hyoseong also tried to help, but was pushed aside by the monster. Feeling desperate Soyeon then jumped and grab the man's arm and tried to steal the knife from him. It worked as the man release Jiyeon but, grab onto her instead. He held her hostage with the knife just inches on her neck.

The girl's stop attacking and stood there, seeing how Soyeon was drag away by the man, with her screaming faded as the door closed.

Eunjung drop to the floor motionless while the others started crying......

 

At some room near the girls, A group of idols are now waiting for Ryan to come back with Soyeon.

"Hey Rye nice acting there you're really scary with that look" Beast Yoseob said to him.

"Nice work Ryan, Soyeon" Shoo said to them.

"Wahh!!! I didn't know Jamsil Stadium has this hidden rooms here, I mean I'm doing concert here and yet I didn't know this" Hyori-shi said.

"We made this in '06 but because the access point is through the stadium itself we didn't properly maintain it. Well until now" Ryan explain.

"Ryan.. you don't have to grab me by the waist you know, it's going to bruise tomorrow." Soyeon said to them. "but will it be okay? I mean they think they are going to die one by one.... will it traumatize them?" Soyeon said worriedly.

"Don't worry.... we will just push them a little so they can say what they want, but if they don't let their feelings out, we might take another one" Jerome said to her. "oh yeah great acting Soyeon, I didn't know you have it in you"

"Good thing that we planted spies among them right Gummy" Shinyoung said.

"Yeah at least the others helped too in kidnapping them" Gummy said. "So for now let just watch them..

 

Inside the room...

"What will happen to us?" Hana ask them. As she look at her elders. Eunjung and Jiyeon are still crying, Bora, Hyomin and Dasom tried to break the door but still with no result.

"Will just stop crying!!" Hyorin shouted to the two. "we need to think on how we will get out from here."

"You seriously have no heart huh?" Bora said to her "Soyeon is gone and we don't even know if she is still alive!"

"I know!!! that's why we need to calm down and think of a way to save her and not being controlled by fear" Hyorin said. Bora was about to say something but saw how Hyorin was shaking, in fear.

"Hyorin you..." She was about to head over to her but Hyorin started to hit her legs.

"Dammit, the shaking won't stop" Hyorin said and crumble into the ground. The next thing she knew was someone hugging her from behind.

"It's okay to be scared too" Hyoseong said to her "it's okay to cry we won't judge you" and with that she cried in Hyoseong's arm. Bora and Dasom gathered to them and soon all of them are huddled up and crying.

 

It's been an hour and there were sitting there, not wanting to move. After their crying session, they all break the chairs and they will use it as a weapon. They waited for the monster to appear but it didn't came so they relax for a while.

"Hey... Hyoseong.... mianhe" Hyorin said to her. They were all waiting infront of the door while holding the woods they will use to attack the man. "I'm sorry for all of the things I've said to you... It's just that I've thought you were dragging Bora away from us. And I snapped"

Everyone heard Hyorin's apologies to Secret's leader, and Bora smiled, and look at Hyomin who was also surprised of what she said.

"Hey... it's nothing. I kinda know that it was for that reason you hated us. Even I will feel jealous if my friend is closer with someone else. Thanks for telling the reason though." Hyoseong said to her. "beside..... we aren't that much of a threat to you guys as an idol anyway. Individually we are strong but as a group we are weak" Hyoseong said.

"Unnie.." Jieun called out. "what are you saying?"

"We've been an idol for quite sometime now right but our achievements are now been overshadowed by the newones. It feel's like we are now just fillers in this industry" She explained.

"Yeah I agree with you.." Eunjung said.... "People like us are just throw away for the agency. The only one's who will survive are the ones who will adapt more on a situation, or those who have more talents. Even though it is the reality of the situation, I wanted ..." Eunjung then get teary eyed "I just wanted for our group to last. I know it's just a fleeting wish but.. but I wanted to continue being T-ara.. with everyone." she started crying again in silent.

"Well, at least your group Hyorin are in a much more advantageous position than us. We .... because of the Bullying Scandal we decline so much that we haven't gotten up again" Qri said. "Sorry again ..... we just don't want to disband... and having Hyomin and Jiyeon caught up in a scandal like that.... it will be the end of us"

"Sorry again Jieun, Hana, Sunhwa, Hyoseong" Eunjung then bow and apologize.

"Let's just forget it... and start over again..." Jieun said to them "maybe it's nice that we all are here... sometimes I wonder if we could talk to each other after the performance."

"Yeah.. it maybe nice..."Soyu agreed "Even I wouldn't talk to some of you before because of our schedules. I really thought that having friends outside your company is really forbidden in his industry"

"Yeah you're right" Hyomin agreed to. "but come to think of it there were a time when all of us really bonded right? Maybe we can do that again"

"Yeah after the concert let's plan a girl's night out.. maybe some of the girls will also come, you know SNSD WG, 2NE1, Fx, 4minute Afterschool... maybe they will want to have some fun...." Bora suggested.

"Hate to break it with all of you but... we couldn't do that unless we escaped here and save Soyeon, so for now let's focus on that " Hyorin said.

With that all of them regain their focus and waited for the door to open. After sometime, the girls then heard footstep nearing, so they position themselves. Bora and Hyomin went into the sides while the others waited infront.

As soon as the doo open they all attack at the same time but was shocked when a woman enter instead. Not just any woman but lee Hyori.

"Hey guys... You seem fine and descent" she said to them.

the girls then drop their weapons and dashed towards her and cried. When they look at the back they saw Gummy shi and Shoo who was also standing behind the door with Soyeon.

"Unnie..." Jiyeon cried out as she hug the latter.

"Well we have some explaining to do..." Gummy said to them.


Author's note.......

Part 2 of the previous chapter.

Please comment and subscribe if it's for your liking. I really want to portray this in a much more grand way but word's are not coming out of me.

 

Next Chapter is  Called a Day of Leisure"

Kindly wait for it.

Again subscribe and comment.