Just an Info about the sinners....

Miracle's in Korea

Sinners is a mix group in asia consisting of 6 boys and 1 girl, their name consist of the name of the seven sins. they gained fame in 2002 in a aisan relased series "THE SINNERS" in which the story line is about KIDS that protect the world by stealing or eating the sins of a person. They were all casted when all of them are in their first year in middle school. it was a great hit mostly in japan taiwan and singapore. it is also been broadcasted to in South Korea but only TVN show it because of its title. they debut in korea around 2005 and became a hit with a Fandom called FORGIVEN as per their tagline is  ("Are You FORGIVEN? We are Sinners")

The group decided to do music in the middle 2002 and become a great hit.they won several awards from 2004 upto 2010. some of the awards are MAMA awards for best group for 3 years and song of the year for 4 years. a grammy for best new act in 2006. best rock band in 2007 and a nominee for a song of the year a year later. they also been nominated for an oscar for their song in an animated film. They are still winning some awards untill today but not as group but as an individual. The group are also been active in film, TV, and other works internationally. Jollie has been casted on a dysney series. Ryan and Kevin has been casted in different film in Korea japan and thailand and some hollywood film. West and David are all variety star which even been a regular in korea and taiwan. while Jerome was been an endorser of ferrari and also one of its junior drivers. Lien on the other hand is active in anything but stictly devoted into music.

What makes them different from other band? they dont care abbout their image.

First some of them are half asian David is Greek+Japanese, Kevin Amercan+Taiwanese+Korean, Ryan Japanese+Korean, Jerome Australian+Korean, West British+Chinese, and Jollie British+Japanese. Lien well his citicenship is japanese but race wise his a mystery cause his been abandoned when he was still a baby. well the three who have Korean blood on them desided to start their mandatory military training in 2012. 

Second they are called the devils of asia, their comments are blunt and they are not afraid to punch someone who try to get in their privacy. They even punch a fan who try to kidnap Jollie. They dont care about hatefull comments about them, in 2006 they faked their death for fun. An antifan said that they should kill themselves which they do but their boddies are not found but just some blood splattered all over their dorm in Korea. thousands of fan mourn about their fake death but a week later, a mysterious video was sent to KBS saying that in Jamsil olympic stadium your idols will revive. their fans gathered there and at the strike 6 pm four of them drop from the sky like angels, and the other three rise from the ground like demons. They apologise for what they did and said about death as a whole. the consert was a success and they were fined because of it but they dont care.

Third they are rumored to be connected to the underground ring which is true. Lien is actually a friend of the tenth boss of the Sanada family in japan the controlling Yakuza clan in japan,. he is also connected in the Zhin family in China, and the Volziak family of russia. Their friends are from being in the walk of life Mafia, politicians, Cheobols, music producers and some are ordinary people, but they didnt care cause they know what kind of people they are, good ones.

Fourth, their music redefined revolution, consist of hatred and love and rebellion, South Korea even Banned their music for a year when they sing a song about corruption in the government, but still their song become in demand.

And lastly, they all value friendship and wil not hesitate to help a friend in need. they also value Trust and Promises. Broke thier trust and you willl kiss your goodbye.

In Korea they Founded F&S Entertainment in 2006, which primary goal is to spread free music, their artist include FT Island, CNBLUE, IU, DAVICHI, and AOA. F&S stand for "FUN AND SMILE".

So thats for the introduction of the Sinners. tune in for the next chapter


Authors note: Dont bash me if the group name is so cliche, I really like the name Sinners though.

also dont try to tell me that the artist in F&S E. are not all in the same agency but I really want them together cause they all ceate free music which good to the ears they also wrote some of their song which is great.

thanks for the understanding and tune in for the next chapter.