A night full of regrets, and forgiveness

Miracle's in Korea

Jessica's pov

"Unnie, don't go please..... don't go.... I'm sorry.... I don't want you to go..... come back Sica unnie..." I was starled when Yoona suddenly talk in her sleep. I quickly wipe the sweats in her face. But as I wipe it on her cheeks I saw the bruise. I suddenly felt like tearing up. "Yoona isn't that kind of girl to be push around" I thought to myself. I brush her hair and see her beatifull face. Even before I admitted that she was more beautifull than me.

I was watching her calm face when suddenly the door slitly open. I turnmy head to know who it was and I saw Lien entered the room.

"How is she?" He ask as he walk closer to us.

"She's fine now her fever drops by now, but the bruise is still there." I answer him still gazing Yoona.

"Sorry if I went behind your back concerning Yoona but, I did promice I will kidnapped them right?" He cracked a joke, but I just smiled. Now i remember he did promice that. but i didn't think he would really do that.

"Why do you want to meddle with our problem?" I ask him directly.

"I know taeyeon and you for almost a decade now. and with them for at least 5 years. I see your group, and I see mine, strong selfless and the bond are more than just being colleuges. Jess don't be hard on yourself, try talk to her and make sense of what all of the things you have been thinking." He then left me and Yoona alone in the room.

I quickly get back to Yoona and I saw her struggling to get up.


Yoona's pov...

I feel like someones drilling in my head, it hurt, it hurts so much. Then I heard someone arguing, I open my eyes and see two people, but I can't exactly determine who. Then it hit me I wasn't in my room or any room I know. I quickly try to sit up straight but couldn't. As I try to get up I heard a familiar voice. A voice that I dear;y miss.

"Yoona, are you okay? do you need anything? where does it hurt?" the worried voice of her doesn't change, it still the same, and that voice mad me tear up.

"Sorry" a word that I really wanted to say, I can't look at her directly so I just stare down. I silently cry as I anticipate her next word, but it didn't came. She just lifted my chin up, look at me, and smile. Her smile melted me and I just hugged her and cry. I miss her, I miss her so much.

It was like a lifetime, me and her. I was happy, for a moment in all of what happen, I was happy.

We stayed like that for a couple of minutes untill I break the hug. I wipe my tears and look at her. I was determine to earn her trust back, so I decided I will tell her all of the things I know.

"Unnie I want to tell you something" she look at me seriously, and I know, she knows what I was going to tell her. " Yes, I am one of the people wo voted you out" I try to look at her but I can't face her. And a long silence linger in the room untill she say something.

"Why?" a word, a question, many meanings and a whole lot of questions. but I know to earn her trust again, I need to be honest with her.

"A day before we kick you out, we were summon by the CEO, at first we thought that its about the china fan meet. But once we enter his office, he said that one of us should be kick out from the group. All of us were speachless but Taeyeon unnie fireback at him about us being a whole and we will never kick out anyone. Untill he threaten to disband us" I look at her again to know what wil be her reaction but she remain calm. "He gave us an ultimatum and also a choise of who must be kick out from the group, and it was you. he said that your company has been a threat to our name and you are just using the groups name for your company. He also said that you will be a freat burden to the group. He then let us leave so we can think about it."

I broke into tears remembering that day but it held it in, knowing its not my right to cry for now. I look at her agaiin but still no reaction. So I continue about my story. "When we reach our dorm, manager oppa gave us something, a video, and he said we should make a descision by tomorrow, or else he will. At first we argue about it and make plans about resigning from the agency but when we watch the video, all of our reasonings became useless. The video is about you saying what is your future plans to the CEO, about you wanting to suspend your activity for a year for your study and for your company. It also says about you quitting."

"Who says I'm quitting?" she finallly said "I remember that day, Its the day I ask permisiion for my brand, I didn't even say that I'm quitting." she lash out. "Is that why you all voted me out?"

I just nodded "When we saw the video we don't know what to think, Seohyun and me are understanding enough but the rest were felt betrayed of what you did. And then Taeyeon unnie said something about you and your plan, She also said about your health and other stuff concerning you, and it was the best to let you go. She said that you can survive on your own. And then we came to the vote. Me and Hyun, we just couldn't vote. untill Tiffany and Yuri unnie force us, so we decide to vote for you. I really do thought that you can survive and my decision about letting you go is right but-" I sop, I remember the day when I know a part of the truth.

"But what Yoona?" Jessica unnie was mad of what she learned.

"It was November I was summon in the CEO's office regarding the UNICEF event and I came early. When I was about to enter the office I heard someone talking inside" I felt angry when I remeber that day. How i learn that the trust I give was given to someone unworthy of it.

[Flashback]

"Good job girls, now that is now gone, we can proceed to the next plan regarding your carrer"

"It was nothing sir, you were the one who plan it all"

"Don't be hard on your self. You two are the one who suggest to kick her out. Did that kid really think she can make money without me having a piece of it."

"Sir please stop, we are just here to ensure that you keep your end of the bargain."

"Of course, you all will have solo activities well except for her."

[End of flashback]

"When they are about to leave I quicly hide myself and then I saw who were the CEO was meeting. It was Taeng and Tiffany unnie. I felt betrayed of what they did. They already knew about the situation but they still pretend that they didn't. But what angered me more is that I trust them, I trust them concerning you and I felt more guilty realizing that the only one i should trust is you." I held a tighter grip on the beddings. I was angry, sad and pathetic knowing that.

After I told her of what happen, I was ready for her anger, her harsh words, her pain but it didn't came. So I spoke again in a s hush tone. "Unnie I'm sorry, I really am. I wish that I can just undo the past but I can't. I can't trust anyone anymore, everyone seems avoiding each other. I can't talk to anyone even Heechul oppa, cause he hate us, he hate us on what we have done to you. Im really sorry unnie, I'm really sorry" I grab her hand and cry. I cry but still I deserve it this pain in my heart. 

I was sure that forgiving me is not time yet so I release her hand and for one last time I said sorry to her. I pull on the cover of the bed and cover myself as I silently let myslef cry. But what comes next suprizes me. Jessica unnie pull on the cover and grab my face and look at me eye to eye. Her syes was b with tears and the she hug me.

"Thank you" two words that she said made a difference on what I am feeling. "Thank you for telling me this and being honest with me Yoong." She the broke the hug and hold my hand again. "Now I know what really happen, and atleast it release some burden in my heart." She then smile at me caress my face. "I forgive you"

Three words that made me happy and confuse that it made say "Why?". She then made a small chuclke and the smile at me. A smile that I look forward too for all this days, and then she says something. "And why not?, Yoong, I'm not gonna lie, I am still angry but whenever I'm near with all of you I can't release it, I tend to think that there must be a reason, am I at fault?. Did I do something wrong? But when you told me the reason, the real reason, atleast I know that I'm not at fault, not fully though, a part of it I guess was from my own selfishness. But still I know all of you can understand, but I was wrong." She then look at me and made a small smile, which made me more guilty. I look down and "Sorry" is all I can say.

"Its okay Yoong, atleast you're not like the others who ignore me, you try to reach out for me, even though you knew I still hate you. Thats why I forgive you. I look at you and I can't really make myself to get mad at you. Even at time you visit Liens agency and you try talk to me. I see your sincerity in your eyes but I try to ignore you and now I see this" She then point at the bruise in my arm. "What happen? Who did this to you?!" She then make a worried face and kept asking me questions "Does Seungi oppa know about it?"

I just shook my head, and then look at her. "Should i tell her" I thought to myself. "Yoong, I trust you now again, so ... trust me too, so tell me, who did this you?" she said in calmer voice.

"I -it was CEO Kim." I stutter as I say his name, the name that I despice in the whole world.

"Does he always do this to you? do the other members know about this? how about Seohyun did he hurt her too?" Jessica unnie was in panic.

"No he didnt, but he alwasy cursed at us for doing something wrong, mostly me, and no the others doesn't know about it, not that they care about it anyway. In the case of Seohyun, he can't touch her or else we will take action if he do it. We always don't talk to each other now but at least we are always the same in the sense, proctecting maknae is our job right, as her unnie's." I joke as I answer her question.

She then felt relieve of what I said, and finally relax. Then we talked about many things, about my relationship, my carrer and many things. She ask about Seohyun if she is alright, of course I told her she is. We talk like what happen between us doesn't really happen.

We were laughing about how Lien oppa joke about his encounter at SM. when I suddenly ask her something.

"Unnie can come with you?" She then look at me with questioning eyes. "I want to enter in this agency too, so please ask Lien oppa. I know tha they ask you right? so can you please-" but I was cut off by her laugh, she laugh at me like what I was saying is a joke. 

"You're really like Krystal. Yoona-ah.. I'm not signing with F&S, actually I 'am retiring from this world that we used to live in." She said to me. When I heard it I look at her to see if she was lying but I was wrong. She's serious. 

"What!.... Unnie Why? is it our fault!.... I know your facing a problem right now but.... You can't." I panic as the thought that it was my fault that she's retiring.

"Yoong, you're not the reaosn for my decision, It's just that it tiring now. people expectations. Its tiring right. So I decided to let it just go. For once I want to be selfish and just be normal. And I won't really get away from all of this you know. I will still be studyng fasion in the U.S and, you know fashion and the entertaiment are like cousins right, so I will still be in the limelight but maybe a few years from now. I want to prove something that I can make it not for anyone but for myself." She then hold my hand again and say to me "Yoong don't try to blame yourself arasso!. If you really decide to switch agency I can ask Lien or West, so they can help you."

"No... Its alright unnie. I said I want to follow you right. So I will retire from this all too." I said to her. She then look at me and I look at her seriously.

"Unnie.. you know what they call me.. Just another pretty face. That I really don't have any talent. I'm sick and tired of it. And with the things right now, I'm pretty sure I'm just be forgotten like everyone else." I then rested my back at the bed and look at her. "You know unnie, I envy you and admire you too. and the things you said right now hit me hard. I want to be selfish too. I want to try new things that will make me happy, and I want to prove something too that I can make it and I can be succesfull too."

"Yoona its late already, I know you really meant everything you said, right now but please take in consideration of what you will loose." She then tuck me into my sleep and kiss my forehead. She then left me inside the room but before she left she ask me if I want to attend the welcome party tomorrow, and I just nodded. In just a minute a fallen into a good sleep.


Jessica's pov....

After I walk out of the room I saw West oppa standing outside. 

"So are you two alright now?" He ask me 

"Yeah, Its silly that I really give in with Lien's plan but I think I owe him my thanks"

"Don't thank him yet, he will just be full of himself and be cocky again." He said to me then patted my head. "Does Yoona really want to quit? You can persuade her not to, you know she respect you a lot. and about the switching of agency thing, say to her that we will help her." 

"I dont know but I will try to pursuade her. She really have been affected by the neverending bashing of anti fans that always says she's not good to be a celebrity but when she is with us she always stay strong, for our group sake. Its the first time that she said she wants to be selfish." I said to him.

He then smile at me and then walk away. "Don't worry, Lazysica... After tomorrow, everything will be alright" He then enter his room and I also enter my room. "Yes everything will be alright" I muttered in my before I went o sleep.


Authors note:

Ahhhhh, i pass the 10 chapter mark for this story...

please coments I want to know if what I'm writing is good or bad.

But regardless I will try to write and update this FIC for now

"thanks"