Meetings of the Elites

Miracle's in Korea

 

KBS news: Kpop Idols involve in a brawl

"Following the viral video of Idols partying at the beach. A video of what it seems Idol fighting each other was being streamed for the hundrenth time. SNSD, Big Bang, 2ne1, Super Junior ,TVXQ and JYJ Jaejoong, Sinners, Shinee, 2PM, 2AM, Miss A, Fx, SIstar, Mblaq, Beast, ZEA, Brown eyed Girls, Secret, Kara with ex-member Jiyoung and Nicole, Wonder girls YeEun and Yoobin with Sunmi, 4minute, After School, T-ara, CNBLUE, FT Island Jay park, IU, ex SNSD member Jessica Jung. These power house Idols where seen outside of the beach near Daecheon Beach. The place was said to be West Zhang's Villa. According to the report there was two party, one was welcome party for the three SInners member, and the second was a secret party for idols. The tension happend when the two group of party clash when the video of F&S party was posted in public by David in instagram. We are here now out side of Seoul police station waiting for a confirmation."

 

SBS news: Experts discuss about Idols attitude.

""We cannot say that there is a close knit relations within top Idols group. Seeing the videos today confirm that there is a tension between this Nations group."

""Agency's advertise their idols as a perfect being bound to never do wrong. All of the youths envied them, and want to be like them. But once the camera are off, and their personal lives are exposed all of the fantacy crumbles""

 

"Its sad to know that these are people that the children of the future look up to""

 

 

 

 

"How do we fix this?"

"I thought that all of the video concerning this matter have been already destroy?"

"Please relax, we need to find a solution on how we can deal with this kind of situation"

"Relax?! All of my artist are all on the video and My agency has been losing money as we speak!! And THAT agency was the cause of it!!!"

"The media outlets are adamant in publishing this news, they are not afraid that we will sue. They are very confident that they will win if we sue, cause they are not violating any laws."

"How do they get the videos of all of it!!. DIdn't we get there first and settled all of the matters before hand?"

"They say that someone has already got it"

The CEO's of all of the biggest entertainment agency have gather in a conference room in a hotel in Seoul. Everyone was in chaos as they receive a piece of paper pertaining to a case against their artist. Assault, Trasspassing, Damage to property,  they were shocked that they receive the folder concerning this matter. All of them were sure that the news will not go beyond what they expect but just a few hours before the media assured them that they will not relase this news but they are here now, the news generating thousands of treads online and comments, mostly hate comments, have been spread about. Rumors about how their artist hate each other was posted online and news concerning the biggest scandal in all history was being watched by millions of people around the world.

As all of them discuss whats the best solution to all of this media mess the door of the conference room open and entered the only representative, of the agency that they were cursing earlier.

"Hey fancy meeting all of you here" Lien greeted the CEO's in the room, without bowing to anyone. "I'm supprised to see all of the most powerfull persons in the industry chatting with each other." Lien suddenly grab a chair and sit beside the shocked crowd.

"What are you doing here?" Kim Youngmin CEO of SM confronted him. "Youre not invited into this meeting, and where is your manners kid. People here are much older and respected in this industry than you. And you didn't even greet properly" 

"This is a meeting of CEO's right? Then I have the right to be here cause I am the CEO of F&S. And as for respect, I only respect those who are worthy of it" Lien said to him with a smirk on his face. 

Mr. Kim was enreged by his answer and was bout to retaliate when CEO Yang of YG suddenly speak.

"So whats bring you here Lien-shi?" Ceo Yang ask him

"I believe you all receive an envelope concerning a certain case?" Lien started off. And by now, they all know where does the mysterios paper came from. 

"Youre the one who file the case againts our artist.?" 1thek CEO eyed Lien.

"Well not all of your artist but just some of them. I believe you have read the contents of the file so you know the case was for the people in the GALA only." Lien said while getting some folders from his bag.

"And what makes you believe that our artist will angree on suing their members. You do realize that they are still in contract with us. And we can-" But before SM's CEO finished what he was saying Lien cut him off.

"Oh about your artists that's in my house that day, they already agree to it. I already have their signature, if you are wondering about that. Oh yeah don't bother bribing them too cause the footage of the fight as well as the pictures, well I already bought it" 

"WHAT!!!!" A collective scream was said by the CEO's. Lien just smile at them, angering them much more.

"So you are the one who release the video?" Cube ent CEO's said. Lien just nodded confirming the elders suspision.

"Well of course I'm securing eveidence for the case." Lien said blankly. "Oh yeah if you want to threat your artist in withdrawing their charges, they all said they will quit your agency and sign with mine." Lien said to them.

"Lien-ah, what you are doing will destory not only your friends carrers but also our agency. Please ask them to withdraw the charges" JYP CEO Park Jin-young said to Lien but the kid wouldn't budge.

"What do you want?" now CEO Yang was the one who cnfront LIen. "Surely you dont want money and because I know you very well, you wanted something else."

All of them felt silent cause they know, it is the truth. Why would this kid go here if he didn't want anything.

"That why I like you Yang sangjangnim. And yes I wanted somthing else." Lien bring some folders and handed it to them. As they read the content of the folders they were focused on what its written in there. 

"2015 DREAM CONCERT"

"What is this?" All of them said all at once.

"You may not know this but, I won the bid to produce the 2015 Dream concert. and I want all of the artist stated on the list to produce it with me" Lien answer to them "Of course free of charge"

"Well if its that what you wanted we can agree to this Its just for a day, and beside its the Dream Concert its hard to be on that event" TS ent. CEO said

But before everyone was being happy of Lien request. CEO Yang Quietly read throught the contents and then "Yah Lien is this a Joke?" he said slamming his hand on the table. Everyone was suprised of YG's CEO action. "What's the matter Hyungsuk-shi" JYP said 

"You want our artist to help you produce the Dream Concert, as in produce it from production, constructing, advertising, and arranging the events all of it. You also stated that they must all lived together at the venue untill the end of the Dream Concert." Ceo Yang inquired.

"Good thing you read it CEO Yang. Yes Starting next week, all of the artist in that folder will be in my agency care for 4 to 5 months given how long will it take to build the stage and prepare for the concert. I already rented the Jamsil Olympic stadium for it. And yes they will all live there. More like its their prison. I want to film the process of building the concert and show off the close relationship of the idols, but of course I will only do that " Lien explain to them.

"4 months!! Do you really think that we will give in with your demand, You do know that they have many active endorsment, and some drama to fill especially my artists!!" SM CEO shouted at Lien.

Lien didn't pay any attention to SM CEO's rage and decided to speak again. "As of now all of the endorsment all of your artist have are all backing out because of the news. Many of which decided to pick other artist. All of you are losing money, while my agency is still good because its a private one. You might wonder why this plan will work. First it will serve as an apology project for the artists behavior. We can say that it will serve as a civil work and even try to gain sympathy to the public. Second it will help on restoring trust within each group. Though many "what if" can be said to the second reason, we can say that all misunderstanding can be solved within these 4 months. The third reason well If the first and second reason fell, it might serve as thier last concert together as a group. What I'm saying is if you want to restore the image of your artist, might as well gamble with it with this plan. Oh yeah for the record I don't accept no as answer" and with that Lien excuse himself cause he will go the washroom.

The time Lien was out of the room the CEO's have began discussing themselves some of them wanted to agree with Lien's plan but some of them weren't sure clearly the 4 months that their artist will be away will cost them dearly. But reading the plan was making them think otherwise. In the file Lien also prioritize that most of them will lose money. So he offered some compensation after their artist finish the contract CF deals, not only in Korea but also in many parts of South east Asia. Concert deals, promotions and lastly, free songs written by him. For them getting his songs for free is a great deal, he is one of the most talented composer in his generation, and his willing to write it in any language. Though the deals were sweet. SM CEO was still against his artist to be away from him for 4 months. It will disasstrous, and to be together in one place with different agency will make it worse.

After a while Lien entered again in the conference room waiting for the people there to agree to his plan.

"Im not going to commit tot this plan!" Kim Youngmin sternly said to him. "I will not agree to any of this BS, and lose money because of you and your stupid plan mr Cross"

"I don't need your opinion Mr. Kim" Lien suddenly spoke to him. "Wether you agree or not, you don't have a choise cause, Rich hyung already told me that Lee Sooman, and the rest of your board of directors have already sign the deal." Lien suddenly said. Making the CEO more angry.

CEO Kim wanted to say more but his phone suddenly rang and when he answer it, his face suddenly went dark. The Board called him, saying that they agree with Lien's plan. He then stormed out of the conference room and went to his agency to confirm this. Seeing that one of the Big three already agree the rest of the CEO's also agree and sign the contract, untill JYP and YG CEO's was the only one left. They were reviewing the contract thouroughly.

"Lien" CEO yang called silencing the others. "I will agree to your plan, if you also agree to what I want"

"Sure Yang sangjangnim" Lien agreed, of course the whole contract was not bulletproof and he didn't know if his plan will work so having someone giving their own opinion about the contract was greatly appreciated.

"I want someone to control the kids, a senior in the industry. facilitate, or watch over them. It will also help them in confronting their problem." CEO Yang said .

"We want Someone from the old groups, to be the one who will facilitate them. like Shinwa, GOD, HOT, SES, FINKL, SEICKIS, or someone like Rain, Seven, Psy, or even Kim Joongkook of Turbo will be great." JYP also added.

"We want someone from the old generations to teach them about being an idol, this will also provide as a therapy to them" CEO Yang concluded.

Lien just nodded to the idea. Why wouldn't he? Who on earth can control these idols when they all learn that they will stay in one place for 4 months. Surely they will kill each other. Having people older than them and more experience than them can surely be a great help.

The whole meeting was a smooth sailing, after SM CEO left. The discussion about some added points into the contract was being discuss calmly. Like , daily visitation rights, health of the artist (which Lien said that West will also be there as the prison doctor/chef), and how Lien will be responcible if his plan didn't succed.

By the time the discussion was over, all of them signed the contract. And for the first time Lien bowed to them with respect, which the elders aprreciated. It also means a lot to some of them cause like what he said when they all first meet "he only respect those who are worthy of it".

As the CEO's left, Lien felt relieve that he didn't falter infront of them and confront them about his plan. He was also relieved that they didn't take into heart what he have done about the case thing, or how disrespectfull he was earlier. As he walk towards his car his phone ring. He look at it abd see that it was his Boss Rich.

"Hyung, i got the deal" He said to him

"Great, or else the things I have done might just go to waste"

"Aishh hyung, of course it will end up great. Oh yeah how do you make the board members agree?" he ask him.

"You know what I have done. They wouldn't budge so i resort to my own tactics" and Lien knew what his hyung talk about. Blackmailing. well it was the thing his boss is good at.

"Oh yeah Sooman-shi, said that this plan of yours must succeed or else he will kill you"

"Hyung, you know who you are talking to right?, I'm Greed. What greed wants, he gets" He said proudly. Lien then hung up the phone. He then went to his car and drive away, thinking whats his next move is.


After a week............

Korean entertainment was baffled at the confirmation of the news about the fight in West villa. Agency's of the Idols sent apologies to the people, even sighting that there was a slight misunderstanding within the group. Fanclubs wage war at each other, blaming one another for the fight. Even Jessica was not spare as Fans assume that the fights was about her. Their reason, most of the people who are In West villa are Jessica's friend, and some who are romantically link to her. People bash her for that saying, that she was a plague to the industry and some say she should just die. Of course Lien protected her again by forbiding her to use any kind of electronic device for a while.

The next news that hit the industry was when the agency of the idols state that the idols will be on hiatus for a certain time period to reflect on their action. They also stated that they will be sent into a facility to discuss about their problem as a group and as an individual. The media was only informed on the day of the arrival. So when they knew where they will be held was infact the Jamsil Olympic Stadium they couldn't beleive it.

And when the fans learned about this they also flock at the entrance. And one by one the idols entered the stadium untill all of the people on the list Lien sent to the agencys where there.


Jamsil Olymipic stadium......

Theres tension in the air, old enemies have gather, entering the huge football field. They really don't want to be in these place together with everyone. Even though almost a week has passed since the incident. No one have spoke to each other, even crossing path was very much unlikely as their agency seperated all of them. Some were sent back to their family, while some stayed at their dorm. One thing for sure, they all hated each other.

"Whay the hell are we with this guy here?"

"As if we want to be in the same place as all of you."

"Hey watch where you going!"

"Uhg why the hell are we in here?"

"Aren't we suppose to be in a temple or something.?"

"I taught this is my long awaited vacation."

Everyone was in an angry state. who wouldn't, their agency forcefully told them to pack their belongings cause they will be going somewhere. They didn't even let them bring their phones, tablet, or any devices. And when they arrive, they saw their worst enemy. And just like that they all seperated themselves from each other. One group contains the people from Gala, and the other was the "troublesome kids" and the other was the neutral one. They were all busy wonderng why they are all there, when an alarming sound was heard throughout the stadium.

"ALL EXIT BLOCKED... ALL EXIT BLOCKED.... ALL EXIT BLOCKED."

"WHAT!!!!"  a collective scream can be heard when they saw that the entrance, of the stadium was closed shot, and their managers where nowhere to be found. 

"Yoh!!", a loud voice was heard after and they all look a t the direction where the voice was. "Good thing that all of you are here!" said the owner of the voice which made all of them angered, cause the voice came from the most hated person by all of them, Lien.

"Fancy meeting all of you here. Wah... I really didn't think that this palce was huge without people here" Lien said at the marvel of the place. But the people at the field are not in a good mood at his jokes right now. all of them rush at him and only stop when there was at least 10 steps between them.

"What kind of a joke is this again Lien?" Leetuk said crossing his arms. clearly his still pissed of what happen. "Didn't you had enough already and now you are going to do some stupid thing again.!"

"Leetuk hyung is right, we had enough of your Lien, why do you bring all us here?" Taecyeon said calming himself not to puch him.

"Well, first its our punishment" and when he said that all of them complain and ask why the hell are they being punish for.

"Hey Lien, Why are we being punish too, Its them who you must be punsih for all the things they done that day." Hongki said feeling irritated. and witht that all of them started fighting again.

CEO Yang was right I can't control these people, let alone make them obey me. And when fist are about to fly. Someone blew a whistle so loud that everyone stop on killing each other.

"Hey!!! These kid do you really want me to smack your head!!" the sparta of running man, Kim Joongkook said in a lod voice.

"I didn't travel from Jeju to see all of you kids fighting, whats gotten in all of your head!"  Lee Hyori said witha loud voice.

"All of you stop, right now or else I will bash your heads to the ground" Rain said sternly.

"Yah oppa don't be hard on them, were here to help them righ?" Kwon BOA said.

"Yah Lien, I just got out of the military weeks ago, why the hell did you call me for?" YG's Seven, said scratching his head.

And the crowd of Idols where shocked to see their seniors in the industry at the same place as them. they felt embarrased for their actions and stop. They then face them and bow humbly.

The new arrivals situated themselves together with Lien. And the seniors all look at their Juniors faces fiercely.

"Right now all of you are employed to me. And These honorable people are the one who will watch over you. Right now they are the only one who are free for today. There are a lot more who will come to this site and will be your watcher." Lien said to them adressing their first qestion.

"The district judge of Seoul ordered the industry to fix this scandal that all of us started. So ordered the agency's of all the involve artist to find a solution for this." He added.

"All of us started more like "YOU" started" Eunhyuk said

"Shut up fish face" David said to him, making another tension in the air.

"So, all of your agency have approve to my plan of creating the 2015 DREAM CONCERT and it will also served as an apology project for the people. Thus, all of us will be stuck here for at least 4 to 5 months, starting now. Oh yeah when I said create meaning we will be the one who will build the entire stage for the concert, handle like the production, promotion, and even the performances as a whole." Lien continued his explanation. And every detail have amke all of the artist to shake their head in disbelief.

"Hyung, why does Sangjangnim agree to this, I have a world tour this coming febuary. how can he make me stay here?" Gdragon said to Seven who was still pissed at what his juniors have done to their carrers.

"Are you hearing yourself Jiyong, that tour have been cancelled already. And for the rest of you all of your shows, upcoming commitments and other projects have been cancelled or in a harsh word been given to another artist.!! Damn all of you if I'm not restraining right now I will all smack your heads" Seven said to all of them. Of course he was pissed he have his coming comeback, and YG ask him to babysit these useless idols.

"All of you have been place into a house arrest. The department of tourism wanted to clear the image of korean artist, being a bad example to the youths, basically your outrage a week ago made a negative impact about korea abroad. So basically they step up and ask all of the agency's to take action. And they set up a plan for all you to build the Ultimate dream concert with your own, without any help from contractors or anyone." BOA said, Lying to them. Of course she knew that the project was Lien's idea and not the agency's. Though the about the Tourism DEpt. was true. They literaly called the big three to fix these.

"So for the coming months you will stay here, live here, and work here. The girls sleeping quarters are on the left side, while the boys is in the right." Rain said with authority. He then pull off a piece of paper and read it out loud to all of them. "These are the rules in this place:"

  1. No phones, or any electronic devices that will connect you outside of this place. If you want to call someone there is a phone on the main office, but you wll only be give at least 10 minutes of call time.
  2. No fighting! If you fight you will be punished. Don't ever try to think that we as your seniors will be forgiving. We will smack your head if you do something.
  3. You will all do your jobs without any complain. All of you will be devided into certain jobs. Builders, Cooks, and planners. You are also required to do jobs outside of this place, like volunteering work in some places.
  4. Follow your shcedules in this places, non complinces will result to punishment of your group, when I say your group, means 1 for all, all for one.
  5. Just enjoy you stay here, and don't worry about the outside world . OK!

 

"Now all of you go to your respective sleeping place and then change your clothes into a more comfortable one and come again to this field so we can start planning." Lien said to all of them. The groups then started walking away. The girls go to the left and the boys went to the right. And when everyone was now outside of the field. Lien then fell to the ground.

"What happen to you?" Seven ask as he see Lien sitting on the grass.

"Thanks, Hyung, Noona for coming here. I really don't think I can handle them" Lien thanks his sunbae.

"DOn't be, We were just been ordered by Ji-young hyung and Hyunsuk hyung for this." Rain said as he walk away from the group. "Hey Lien!! Better this plan of your work or else, I will personaly kill you!" Rain shouted.

And I got up and get the necessary equipment for this project to start.


Authors note:

thanks for the comments. I really apreciate it.

Oh yeah this chapter was the start of the great concert. I imagine this when there was a comment from allkpop  about Seohyun's statement in the 90's reuinion, episode in infinity challenge. that her wish that someday SNSD can do a reunion too.

There was a comment there that says "He/she wishes that someday all of the artist in the 2005-2010 generation, can do a reuinion too, BB, SNSD, SUJU, 2ne1, KARA, WG, 2PM, 2AM, FX, SHINEE, T-ARA, A.S .....

And I said it would be great right... so basically this will be it....

oh yeah who do you want to be the next watchers for the Idols, PM please...

hehehe support and comments please.