Unexpected, Meetings, and Disappointment

Miracle's in Korea

Lien pov...

It was the second day of the week of January and I was at the director office arranging some document. Even though F&S is a talent agency, its not really a public one. The agency was created by the seven of us and we made our manager back then the CEO with the seven of us are the board of directors. Though some are not active for the last two years and West intership came up, me and David was the one helping Rich hyung (our boss) in managing our artist and trainees. It was a busy morning for me. I was handling Jessica's case per the request of Krystal. Since Jessica's account was frozen by the prosecution, she can't touch her money. Thats why her attorney back then quits. She was about to sign the compromise paper, when me and David in with an attorney at hand, and persuade her to continue the case of course with our help. At first she was reluctant but with her sisters persuation she finally give in.

I was scanning some file when suddenly my phone rang. It was my boss who suddenly went missing last month.

" ah hyung where the hell are you?"

"Lien!, my trusted friend.... I'm in Japan right now"

"What the hell are you doing in Japan?"

"Ahhh nothing much... just finalizing some deals, oh yeah, I will be out t'ill this week so, you and David just handle the things there arasso. No fooling around like last time."

our boss is somewhat a person who cant stay in an office for a minute so we dont build him one. he sometimes barge in our office and there he work.

"Ahh hyung before you go, those three will be out in the military this friday, can I clear all our artist sched this sunday for a celebration?, you know a welcome party for them, and also for West and Jollie."

"well I think there will be no harm if I let you celebrate but please dont go wild again like 2 years ago arasso!"

"yeah Hyung"

"okay im out"

And the phone ended. I stand up my chair and headed to the practice room. Where all of our artist are practicing for our agency first family concert. I watch the room consisting of the boys (FT Island and CN Blue) practicing and tuning their insrument, IU was also there vocalizing. I also see Jollie and West, practicing their dance. Then I saw her, Jessica, helping AOA in their practice. Given she was trainend for seven years and still practicing she really can learn fast, and our maknae group are amazed that she can learn the moves with one try though not perfectly. She also very sensitive to the voice of each person. She didnt hesitate to tell what she thinks when someone was of pitch and she fix it. Though a bit rough, the girls of AOA likes her which really wonderfull.

I clapped as I enter the room which all attention now in me "Guys I have something to announce to all of you" i started in with a sad tone. All of them make a confuse look and I started again "Boss hyung .... he ... he... left"

"What !!!!!" all of them shouted. 

"What happend to him?"

"He was fine the other month"

"He's not even married yet"

"Wahhhh Boss... is dead... wahhhh..." IU scream which make me feel bad.

"Aishhh, why do you think his dead?" I said to cut off IU scream. and they all glare at me. "I said he left not dead. You people should know that our boss cant be easily killed!" of course he isn't, well for starters his a former military man, trained in martial arts and very smart. If you wonder why our boss suddenly enter the entertainment ring, well the reason is us, his a gambelr before and he have a very big debt in the undergorund world. He didnt have a job back then so at first he used us to pay off his debt when we ask him to be our manager, and like a cure he didnt gamble anymore, and he suddenly started to like working in this new world. When our former agency suddenly went bankrupt, his the one that suggested to build an agency for us. of course where kids back then so we let him be the CEO, and the rest is history, he was a very good boss respected by our artist and some people. 

"Well I'm here to announce that Hyung will be out untill next week. so It means WERE FREEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!" i shouted with a grand gesture. 

All of them shouted for joy, it means we can play any time we want and eat any food we want. of course with respect and limitations. "Oh yeah he also said we can also use the Villa by the beach for the welcome party. So practice your heart out this week and on sunday we will have a "MEATz Party" for them."

"Yeah!!!!!!" all of them shouted. of course when Boss is here they are reqired not to eat that much meat and sometimes for the girl no meat at all. He is health concious by the way. he even forbade the boys to smoke.

"Oh yeah who's going with me to buy some stuff for the party?" as i said this all of them avoided their gaze and act like their busy again. "So this is it huh... busy much? YAH! dont you dare act like your doing something.!" and all of them just laugh at my rage.

"I'm going" suddenly a sound of a girl echoed in my ear. I searched for it, and realized who it was. Jessica slowly approach me and said "I'm free, so lets go"

"Are you sure?" I ask her with concern.

"Duh, of course, I also need to buy some stuff, so can I accompany you?" she said to me. I look at the others and I see some of them mouthing the word "NO" but when I look at her again I cant help to say "Yes" to her. She quickly run to Jollie's room to freshen up.

"Yah what the hell are you doing!" West yell at me. "You do know what will happen when she will bee seen with you?"

"Don't worry she'll be fine, besides I'm with her" i answer back at him.

"Thats why I'm worried, cause she's with you! YOU IDIOT"  West shout at me again. which cause the others to laugh.

I leave the room and headed for my car and waited for her. Of course I'm worried about that too. We have been in a scandal before when I accidentaly met her in a coffee shop. Its not planned though, I was there to read a book and to relax and she, well she was meeting a friend. Then some idiot papz took a pic and the rest is history. The next scandal is about how I help her in her comapany's case, which the media's twisted that she seduced another Idol again to help her making Jessica-shii a player.

I park my car at the entrance of the agency. Wearing a pair of jeans and a blue polo-shirt with a big headphone in my neck, the fans of our artist who are there and also mine notice me, but they are not like those fans who will jump at you for an authograph. Our agency always tell them to give some space to our artist and to respect them always, and also their privacy. It work though and they become understanding of every detail our artist have. I waited at my car when the door of the agency open and she got out. She doesnt wear any dress though. She just wear a jeans, a t-shirt and a jacket with a hoodie. She didnt look at the fans and just walk straight to my car.


Taeyeon's pov...........

It was a grueling day the 8 of us was in charge in giving the invitation for the Gala. to maximize efficiency we group ourselves into three, and right now I'm with Yoona, and Tiffany. Eunhyuk oppa decided to tag along as our driver cause our cars have been lock up by our agency "so much for buying them" I thought to myself.

The last agency that we are heading was F&S which now i know the reason why Eunhyuk wants to accompany us, its to see IU whom he and she have been on a "Off-relationship" status. Yoona on the other hand, want to see her.

When we made that choice to drop her, she was against it. of course, she was her favorite unnie. Not only her but some of our members are against that. So i lied to them telling them that she also said about leaving the group, and her health issue or how stress she will be if she continue, but the real reason will be with me untill forever.

"You know Yoong, she might not be there anymore. You know she's not the type of person to ask help" I said Yoona who was checking her phone and pretend not to hear me.

i just sighed on the way she ignore me. Tiffany on the other hand was at the front seat and cursing something.

"Arrrggghh... who the hell is he to just ignore me" she curse at her phone.

"Hey whats wrong Tiff?" i ask her out of concern.

"That jerk Nichkhun.... he said he wanted to break up with me!" she said with tears now building up in her eyes.

"Aishhh I told you he was no good!... If I ever see him Im going to bash his head." Eunhyuk said.

"As if you can do that oppa, he has more muscle than you" Yoona smirked at Eunhyuk

"Hey why the hell are you siding with him, she broke Tiff's heart. and you are there just smiling." i yelled at Yoona

"I'm not siding with anyone unnie, I'm just teasing oppa here that he will not be a match with Khun, if you want to beat him up you can call Siwon oppa or Heechul oppa, or rather Lien oppa, no just called Lien oppa his much tougher than the others." Yoona answered back at me.

I didn't know how to respond and when I finally have somthing to say, we have arrived at our destination. F&S ent. 


Three hours earlier.....................

Lien's pov...........

Me and Jessica was not in disguise as we enter the supermarket that afternoon. I'm not really into disguises cause I don't really hide my true self at the public and for all I care I dont really give a damn about them. But still I was nervous about Jessica. I know cause people start looking at her like she was a criminal or something but she doesnt mind at all.

"Oppa how many cabbages sould we buy for the party?" She ask holding a cabbage in her hand.

"Well for starters most of the artist in our agency are boys and all are heavy eater so we should at least buy for 500 servings." I answered her

"500 servings! you're kidding me right?"

"No I dont, well you should know that West is a heavy eater, and Minhyuk, and Jung-shin, Honki and Jae-jin oh yeah one of our rookies in AOA Seolhyun, and Choa are heavy eaters too." I answered her and took at least 5 big cabbages in our cart. We also get some ingredients for the salds for the others who are also health consious.

We were there for about an hour and many people were now in the supermarket looking at us, and some just took some pics and videos. I was getting annoyed by all of that but she just said to me that its okay.

She walk ahead of me to pick something when I heard someone speaking.

"Hey, is she dating him?

"She's such a right, that's why she was kicked out"

"Yeah look at that she's flirting with Lien oppa now"

"She didnt even disguise herself, shes rubbing it in to the public"

"She deserved it all she betrayed them"

I was about to approach them when a pair of hand suddenly grab me. As i turned around I saw her smiling as if she was not affected by any of it. Without any second thought I grab my Headphone and put it on her head covering her ears. 

I quickly rise the volume so that she can't hear anything instead of the sound of the nature. she try to take it off but I dont let her. "It will help you relax, so dont take it off, just appreciate it okay?" I reasond out to her.

I held her hand and tuck her close to me, leeting people know that she is mine, and you can't mess with her, or you will mess with me, kind of signal.


Jessicas's pov.......

He held me close to him and i felt something that id on't want to feel about him. This past few weeks what a hellcoaster for me and every step of the way he was there to catch me, support me and to guide me. He never made me felt like I'm alone. Everyday he check up on me, he will try to make me laugh, but I will just force a smile. He was a wonderfull friend to me. But right now, what I'm feeling is not about friendship, and I know its more than that.

As we walked hand in hand on the supermarket, I can see the people's shock expression. And then we stop, and I look that we are infront of the meat shop. "Hey, you can take it off, for a minute." he said to me while smiling. I took it off and see what he was doing. He order at least for 500 serving of meat at the counter and paid it in cash. We waited a while for the meat to be cut into pieces, of course 500 srvings of meat is enough for a banquet, so its hard to prepare. 

I glance at him and see the smile on his face, the confidence that follow his every move, and yet I felt disapointed that he will never look at me like the way he look at her. She know him first, i know him second. She loved him first, and i loved him second. I was always the second place. 

After we bought all the things for the party we hurried to his car but the second we went out some papz, was waiting and starting to take pictures of us. He didn't care but because of me he become more agitated and grab one of the papz camera and throw it so far breaking it. I heard their group has a tendency of lashing out with media personel when their privacy was not being respected, but i expected suing them not throwing things. But what he did have proven his point and the other papz, just keep their distance.

We loaded all the things we bought, and drove off. In the car I'd notice that he was pissed of what happen earlier.

"Oppa, are you okay?" I ask as we stop by a stoplight.

He took a deep breath and his face become clear again "Sorry about earlier, Jessi,... I really hate those who dont respect my privacy." he said while looking outside.

"Nah, its okay, I'm used to that" I said to him. He then look at me and tap my forehead.

"You don't have to pretend that you're strong, remember I'm always here with you. We are all here with you" He then leaned and kiss my forehead. 

I blushed at what he have done and i try to look away so that he won't see it. The lights turn green and we are on our way to the Agency. There's was a silence in the car for a second.

"Can i ask you a question?" I broke the silence. I look at him and he just nodded as a responce.

"Why do help me, I mean, why me, and dont just say my sister ask you. cause I wont accept that" I look at him seriously. He then park the car, and look at me.

"Do i have a reason not to help you" He answered me.

"Don't answer me with another question, oppa, I'm serious here" I was slitely iritated by his answered.

"Arasso, arasso... Well its not because of Krys, truthfully she was part of the reason, but the real reason is that I promise you right, to protect you. You remember that night right? that night when I save you? I promise you I will protect you and be by your side always, so for me its enough reason to help you" and then he out a smile that ease all my worries.

Of course I remember that night, I talk about it in a talk show before. A guy chase me to my dorm and almost got in. Fortunately he was there and he chase the guy away. I was shocked and scared that I fainted after I hugged him. He promised me that day he will protect me, and as far as i know him he will never broke a promise.

I was happy for the whole drive and when we arrive at the agency, he helped me with my stuff and we walked to the front door but as we oen the door we see 4 familliar faces.


Authors note chapter finished....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry for short SNSD interactions.....

next chapter promise....... 

please subscribe..... and comment.