The Catastrophe!! The ending of Madness

Miracle's in Korea

No one's pov....

April 25 2015

"EVERYBODY RUN INSIDE THE STADIUM!!! HURRY!!!" Kim JoongKook shouted.

"Siwon, Donghae, Seungho Get the girls out of there!!!!" Leeteuk ordered seeing the girls of 2ne1 and 4minute still on the stage.

"Sullli watch out!" Minho screamed as she tackle Sulli away from a falling debris.

"All of you Run inside quickly!!!" Rain said as he help some of the girls who seem scared because of what's happening.

"Jieun get out of there!!" Eunhyuk shouted as he push IU aside, as one of the debris hit him.

"Hyukjae oppa!!" IU shouted. Thunder then went towards her, and tried to help Eunhyuk. "Oppa please help him." she pleaded and she complied.

"Come on hyung get up.. we need to get to safety." Thunder said as he helped his sunbae stand.

on the stage...

"Unnie come on we need to get out from here" Jiyeon said to the others who is under the stage when the disaster happen. T-ara, Sistar, Miss A and Secret.

The others got out but when Miss A and Sistar was close to the door Suzy fell down.

"Suzy are you okay?" Bora reach out Fein and Hyorin went to them and help the girl to stand up and head to the exit. But the exit suddenly collapse. Thankfully Taecyeon, Dongjoon, and Jaebum, with Wooyoung use their body to keep the door open.

"Hurry!!! Get out of there!!" Jaebum shouted.

"Yoseob! Dongjoon, help them get out. Leave this to us. Get them out of there!!" Taec said.

The two idols then helped the two girls and when they are out the three then get out themselves.

"All of you get away from the stage!!!" Hyori noona ordered.

"Those who are in the Audience seat go inside and go down!! You boys help the girls!!!" Bada ordered.

" what is happening to the world right now" Lien muttered as he saw how destruction looks like.


Few hours before......

Taeyeon's pov...

 

This has gotten to far. Seohyun is acting like a brat like now. She didn't went to practice for weeks now, and all of us are getting worried about her. I heard that Yoona and Hyoyeon are trying to persuade her but she always decline or either yet walk away from them.

I know she is doing this because of me and Jessica but, at this rate SNSD will be destroy. I really wanted to make our group whole again but Seohyun being her stubborn self, is making it hard. I already tried seeking help to those who are close to her. Kyuhyun, David, and even Minzy, and Krystal, but they just said that it is your problem.

Today, all 7 of us practice the dance, for the concert. Jessica has duty that day so we just practice with ourselves. Of course the dance, we have practice them for a hundred times, so we just leave Seohyun's spot open. After the practice, I then went to the grounds to find Seohyun. That is when I saw her with Jessica.

I then walk towards her and over heard their conversation.

"Don't be so stubborn Hyun, go back to them please, they are all worried about you" Jessica muttered

"Worried? or they just don't want the group to disband? I have enough of them. Beside, why are you on their side unnie, they are the one who Kicked you out" Seohyun said to her.

"Hyun, don't speak like that!" Jessica shouted, "Yes they did that but I already forgive them, like I forgive you too... Joohyun, what you will be doing will only hurt them more so--" but her words stop when Jessica saw me.

Soehyun turn around and saw me, but she just glare at me, and try to walk away.

"Seohyun!" I called out to her. "I... please comeback to us" I beg her. "Don't leave the group, I will talk to the management... if you wanted to meet up with Jessica, I can talk to the management to allow you so please we need you.. please."

"Sorry but I don't know you" She answered me.

"Seohyun!!" Jessica called out with anger.

"I don't know any Taeyeon who is like you. My Taeyeon unnie is strong, and will value friendship over everything else. My Taeyeon unnie, is a kind person, who is not selfish, and will treat everyone equaly, and above all else, MY Taeyeon unnie, will not abandon her sister just for her own survival!!" she shouted, tears falling from her eyes.

"The group? I don't want to be a part of that anymore! I don't want to be in that gloomy name, that everytime we shouted our tagline of forever, we always lied. That every smile we show are lies. That we pretend that we are okay when we are not. I don't want to be on that kind family." Seohyun was crying hard.And every word she said strike my heart.

"I don't care about that anymore! For a decade we treated each other like a sister, but it was all a lie. I understand now. You can't trust anyone, even the people you love"

Seohyun don't be like that.. we are all here. We care about you, we love you so please.." Jessica beg.

"Love? then if you love me just let me go. I will walk my own path. I will leave SNSD and will cut everything, every connection and bond. So... just leave me alone!!"

But before she could continue more, the ground suddenly shakes and the whole worlds anger manifested on that moment.


No one's pov...

 

Everyone was on panic, and they all just pray that it is over, Some of the girls are hit by the falling debris, good thing it was not critical. But amidst the chaos one girl was in distress trying to find something. Seohyun has already in safe place with the others but she was feeling uneasy, and can't focus.

"Where is it? when did I drop this?" Seohyun tried to search for something. She was busy feeling her finger like something was missing. A ring of hers, something that is very important to hers. She then glance upon the grounds in the stadium.

She didn't know why but when she saw the place she saw something glittering, and without second thought she ran towards the grounds.

"Seohyun!!" everybody shouted, trying to stop her but its too late. She already run pass them.

She avoided everything and went to the glittering piece of stone in the ground.  She then kneel down to pick it up.

"Thank god I found it" She sigh in relief, but before she could stand up, she saw a shadow, falling down unto her, and when she look up she saw a part of the stage collapsing.

 

On the other side, Taeyeon and Jessica saw Seohyun running to the grounds, ignoring everyones calls.

"Why is she on the grounds?" Taeyeon ask...

Then the two saw something unexpected. The two saw something falling towards Seohyun. Without thinking the two rush to the grounds, in an amazing speed. Both of them were worried of what would happen to Seohyun, that they didn't even saw each other.

As soon as they were close to Seohyun, the two both jump, almost tackling the girl, away from the danger. And in just a nick of time the debris fall just a few inches away from them.

"Seohyun? Hyun?" Are you okay? hey?" Taeyeon muttered. As she saw Seohyun. have passed out.

"Tae... we need to get out of here, Let's carry her to the exit" Jessica said as she grab one of Seohyun arms. Taeyeon agreed and went to the other side, but as soon as they were about to stand up. They didn't notice that the pillars of the stage and the roof of the stadium was collapsing on top of them.

The three know that they can't avoid it so they just quickly huddle into a ball with their body protecting their precious maknae's body. The two waited to what will happen to them but nothing happen. That is when they look up and saw two of the people they love, Using their own body to prevent the debris falling to them.

"Jiyong" Tayeon called out.

"Lien..." Jessica called out too.

"Hi, Taeng, Jess... you two sure do the stupidest act ever." Jiyong joke, but already pushing his limit to hold on.

"Ji.. I got this Take the three away now!" Lien ordered.

"Are you retarded, If one of us leave we will all be crushed." Jiyong answered.

"Taeng... Sica.. get away from here now, take Seohyun and get away..We can't hold on to this much longer.." Lien said as another boulder fall onto the pile.

The two was losing strength when they saw two familiar people rushing to the girls.

"Taeyeon, Jessica! are you two alright?" Leeteuk ask.

"Jiyong hyung, Lien Hyung... Noona.. are you alright?" Seungri ask.

"Yah Panda!! take the girls out of here!! Seohyun is unconcious, help them now!!" Jiyong ordered.

"Hyung... take them away from here! Arghhh...!!" Lien, was losing strength, and the two men buckle at the weight of the debris. Seungri was about to help the two but Jiyong shouted at him.

"The Seungri!!.. Save them first godammitt!!!. For now, just do what I say!!" Jiyong eye him. "You can do it right. I trust you" he said with a smile.

Seungri just look at him and pick up Seohyun on the ground. "Teuk Hyung help Taeyeon noona and Jessica noona"

Leeteuk help the two and the five get away from the crash site, and when Seungri look back, he saw his two hyung. He then heard.... "Take care of them..." Jiyong muttered. "Bye now..." Lien said too as the two surrendered to the weight letting the debris collapsed on top again.

"HYUNG!!!!!" Seungri shouted as he saw the two get crushed by the stone.

"Seungri, let's take them to a safe place first." Leeteuk said. Seungri  just hold on the tears, and comply. And went to inside. They place the three on the floor, and immediately West look at them for injury. Jessica and Taeyeon was cryingbe side Seohyun who was still unconcious, they blame themselves for what happen. They were comforted by their labelmates who by now was also feeling thier pain, West on the other hand can't do anything just to wait for the earthquake to stop. They all watched at site where the two was buried. There was no movement at all and they all feared for the worst. The girls felt Jessica, and Taeyeon's cry, as the two girls were closed to the two boys.

The earthquake stop but, Ryan prevent the rest of the boys to run to the ground to help Jiyong and Lien fearing of the after shock. Seungri was slamming his fist on the ground, blaming himself too. TOP and Youngbae stop him from hurting himself, but Seungri just break and started crying.

"Jiyong Hyung...  Lien hyung ... I didn't even say I'm sorry to them...." Seungri cried full of regrets. "Jiyong hyung.... he trusted me until the end... he never hated me.... I'm such a fool , I hate him because of something so childish. Ji hyung I'm sorry" He cried. The other three members just sat there beside him as they comforted their youngest. They also felt the pain of what happen earlier, and they know how much pain Seungri is feeling right now.

"Ri... don't talk like that, Those two are both strong willed. They won't die easily" Daesung tried to lift the mood up.

"Dae's right!" Ryan said to them. "Those two are evil weeds, and you know bad weeds are hard to killed."

Taeyeon and Jessica just look at the youngman cried. The two sit beside Seohyun who is still unconscious. "How is she?" Jessica ask West.

"She just fainted because of shock, nothing serious. I am more concern about the two of you? That flying save is quite dangerous."

"Don't worry. I am alright... I guess?, don't worry." Jessica said smiling.

Then the aftershock came and they all brace themselves again. They just find comfort within themselves and silently prayed that it will be over. The members of girls generation huddle beside Seohyun and just hug their maknae, silently crying as well.

It takes at least a few more minutes and the aftershock was gone.

"Come on let's get them out of there!!" Rain said to the boys as they rush to Lien and Jiyong.

"Come on lift everything!!" Joongkook said to the boys. "Hey be careful, the place is still unstable"

"Hyung.. please be alright.." Seungri muttered as he helped on saving the two.

"Don't die on me Greed.... " West also said as he helped them. His hand was now bleeding as he try to lift everything, that is when Kevin notice it.

"West.. don't help anymore" He stopped his friend. "You are the only doctor in here if your hand get injured it will be more trouble so just leave it to us." he assured.

West back up feeling frustrated, but Kevin was right a doctor should not get wounded. So he went back to the girls and ask them to help him get all the first aid kit in the clinic. Bora, Hyoyeon, and Jiyoon volunteer.

With a struggle, the boys have lifted the last boulder, and finally saw the two good thing they were not crushed by the boulders, and miraculously the boulder formed an A shaped absorbing the rest of the impact. They immediately called West to check upon the two. While Rain and Joongkook have called an ambulance.

He then check their pulse and was glad that the two were still alive.  He check them thoroughly if there were some bones that were broken. The only injury he notice was a cut on Lien's head and leg and on Jiyong's arm and they were both bleeing. "We need to get them out of here... Ryan! create a stretcher! Get me some piece of straight stick or metal, BRING me Hot water here! I need to DO FIRST AID ON THEM HERE!" he shouted.

The rest of the boys hurry to get all the things he needed. Ryan witht the help of the other male idols made a makeshift stretchers. With the help of the others they carry the two both out of the grounds inside the stadium. Thank god that the clinic was not destroy and most of the things there were not destroy.

"I need someone to help me. Someone whose hand don't shake." He ask.

"I'll go" Nana volunteer.

"Me too" Narsha volunteer too. Jessica was about to volunteer too but he was held back by Hyori.

"Let them do it, beside you are hurt too."

So she just hold on. Yuri came to her and led her out. They went to Seohyun's room where she was still unconscious. Taeyeon was the only one in the room cause some of the girls were busy calling everyone they loved. Their seniors give their cellphone back to them, they were surprised that it is all in full charged.


Inside the room

 

"Hey I will leave you too here for a while, my parent's calling." Yuri excuse herself. Leaving the two there.

The two were now alone with Seohyun who is still sleeping.

"Sorry,,," Taeyeon said to Jessica. "I'm sorry..." she said crying.

"Hey... don't cry please... I am crying too." Jessica answered.

"I'm sorry about everything... because of me you, ... Seohyun... Yoona... all of us are hurting. Because of me we are all hurting and that is why-" Taeyeon was breaking in an uncontrollable sobs.

So Jessica just hug her there and said "Don't blame yourself okay? Its true I am angry but not at you anymore nor anyone anymore. I am angry at me because, everything was ... everything was..." But she can't finish what she was saying as she also cried.

"When we were about to die... I saw a glimpse of our past, how happy we are back then. I'm sorry because of me..." Taeyeon muttered

The two just hug each other and cried, they cried until the two stopped themselves. They both at look at each other and saw the mess on both of their faces and they just smile. The both laugh at what the two of them have done.

"Don't worry about that anymore. I don't care about the secrets you carry. But please don't let it burden you all the time. I wanted you to share everything, to me, to us... but now if you are not ready I understand... I forgive you... I forgive you because you are my sister, my one and only bestfriend... and I want us to be just lke before too.... so will you forgive me too?" she ask her.

"I... I'm sorry and I forgive  you too. I don't want to us to go back to that ever again... I wanted us to be friends again... sisters. I don't want us to hate each other again" Taeyeon said.

But their conversation was stopped when they heard Seohyun moving.

"Seohyun? are you alright?" the two said in worry.

"arghhh... unnie? wh-what happen?" Seohyun ask them.

The two then hug her tightly. "Don't worry your safe now" Taeyeon said to the younger girl.

Seohyun remember everything and started crying. Her two unnies, started comforting her, trying make her stop crying.

"Unnie... sorry because of me you two.... you two, got hurt...I'm sorry" she said in between her cries. "I'm sorry for being stubborn... I'm just afraid of what will happen to us, if our friendship will be like this. I don't want us to hate each other. I don't want us to fall apart. We promise right that even if we aren't SNSD anymore we are still sister? I want us to be like that again."

Her two unnie's was crying again feeling guilty of what their youngest sister been through all this time. "...I wanted us to be sister again, I want to watch all of you in the back cause you are my idol, my inspiration, my guide, all of you are my Dear unnie's that god given me. I just don't want us to be separated again." the girl cried

"Hyun-ah... don't worry... we are not leaving anymore" Jessica said. The girl then face them, and saw her two unnies, smiling even though there are tears in their eyes.

"Unnie.." she called them

"Sorry Joohyun, that we are stubborn but I promised you we will not be like that anymore." Taeyeon said the young girl.

"Unnie..." the girl started crying again. The two just patted the young girls head.

"Hyun, why do you run to the grounds earlier?" Jessica ask her.

"I tried to get this" Seohyun then showed the ring that she picked up earlier.

"Seohyun...." The two called tears started fall again, realizing what the ring is.

"This is our friendship ring, a symbol of our sisterhood" she said to them.  "The proof that I was blessed with 8 wonderful sister."

"This is my famous possession, and the most precious treasure that I own right now." she continued.

They were about to say something more when the door suddenly popped open revealing, a group of 6 girls who are teary eyed and some where very much happy.

"Hey are you three alright?" Hyoyeon inquired. Hyo then run the three and hugged them. Soon most of the girls rush to them and trap the into their embrace.

"Yah unnie, they are just getting into the good part" Yoona muttered.

"What good part?" Sooyoung ask

"When 8 becomes 9 again" Sunny shared, and that it all it takes for them to understand that thier two stubborn members became friends again.

"Okay... that's a good news but, if you three are alright, Rain oppa said we should go the center isle. we need to know what's happening in Korea." Hyo said.

The girls helped the three and went to the athletes waiting room. While going there Tiffany can't help inquire about what happen to Taeyeon and Jessica.

"Taeng,, you and Jess is it real?" She ask.

"It's real Tiff.... so you too don't have to pretend anymore" she said to him. Tiffany got teary eyed and hug Taeyeon. She then went to Jessica and hug the girl.

"Hey Tiff what are you doing?" Jessica ask.

"Just shut up okay... I just miss you, and I just wanted I'm sorry too" Tiffany said.

"Hey don't worry I forgive you too." Jessica smile at her.

They went to the room and was welcomed by concern from their friends, The group then announce that they are okay, as in okay. Their labelmates where happy, and congratulate them. The others are happy too about the announcement.

"Hey... celebration later, let's watch the news for now." Rain announces.

 

At the center isle...

 

David then set up the flat screen TV, which baffles everyone why there is a TV in the stadium when they haven't seen one since they got here.

"Hey David where did you get that?" Hongki ask him.

"Don't ask just watch okay.." he said as the news played at the screen

 

SBS breaking news: At exactly 12 pm this afternoon South Korea was struck by a magnitude 6.8 earthquake, near the yellow sea. Surrounding areas have been warned of possible tsunami. South ChungCheon, Seoul and part Jeonju, was heavily devastated. Prime Minister Park Geun-hye announces a state of emergency, and ordered the army in ensuing the safety of the people..... more news will be provided .......

The whole crowd of idol have heard all of it. All of them was scared and sad about what happen.

"If you have any relative on these part call them now, if they are okay. We have already reported to your agency that all of you are fine, except for those two. If you want to leave for a couple of days, you are allowed too, as long as you go back here... and please don't tell anyone what happen here." Joongkook said to them.

"How's the two?" Heechul ask them.

"They are both okay... According to West, there aren't any broken bones, good thing a makeshift cave happen when those boulder collapse, or else they are gonners. But to be sure they needed to be check in the hospital jus in case. Lien suffer a cut on his head and leg, while Jiyong in his left arm." Hyori said to them.

"West have already stitch the cuts, so they are just unconcious for now." Bada answered. "But still.." She then look at the idols who was by now, was still haggard and scared of what happen earlier. "... those who got injured need to go to West now. Some of you uses your body to protect someone, so go there and get checked. Girl's ... if you are not hurt kindly help West." she ordered.

 

At the clinic....

 

The two boys, who was still asleep opened their eyes. As soon as they saw a bunch of guys hovering above them, Lien muttered something.

" I went to hell!!, Damn demons are ugly"

"The ed! I am also in here? Damn this devils will cook me" Jyong also muttered.

But what they said didn't muttered as soon as Youngbae and West patted both of their injury. The two yelled in pain and curses at their best friend.

"Yup.. these two are alright.." Youngbae said.

"Good.. at least they are not dead." West answered.

The two then tried to sit up straight but can't, until Seungri and David, assited their Hyung.

"What happen? And What happen to Taeyeon, Sica and Seohyun?" Jiyong ask

"They are all fine hyung" Seungri answered holding back his tears.

Jiyong then patted the youngman's head and said "Yah... I'm not dead so don't cry... Beside your dark circles will grow more if you cry now."

Seungri then wipe his eyes and smile at his hyung. "Hey Seungri... So how's the rebellion going?" Lien suddenly ask.

"It's on hold hyung..." David answered for him. "Beside, that.. Hey Panda Seohyun is searching for you, she want to say thanks for saving her" David, said to him.

Jiyong just signalled the guy to go but before that, Lien and Jiyong offered an advice.

"Hey... don't break her heart. One of my dongsaeng make her cry before so don't do that" Lien said

"Just don't be like me ok" Jiyong advice the kid.

"Hyung I'm sorry... and I love you.." Seungri said to them.

As soon as Seungri was out, Leeteuk and the rest of the boys suddenly went in and crowded  the room. They all exchange banters and concern for the two. They even diss them for r their lack of mussle saying They should go to gym from time to time.

"So how's the news?" Lein suddenly ask.

"Most of the western province was struck hard, It was pretty devastating.." Junsu said to him.

"How about your family, are they all okay?" Lien suddenly ask.

"We have called them and they said their fine. Some of them are in relief center for now." Siwon said.

"But still, the devastated area... it's frustrating that we can't do anything to help." Jonghyun said.

"We can ask our fans to donate something... you know those international fans." Jiyong suggested.

"Yeah... then we can ask them to deliver them here, and we will bring it to those area." Taemin agreed.

"But it will take days before they arrive here and we might be too late." Yongwa said to them.

"Don't worry about that I got that covered." Lien smug. "Just tell them to use FEDEX if they don't have any in their country just send them to the nearest express delivery. I wil make some calls so those relief goods will be sent here immediately" Lien said to them.

"You sure? Wait you have a contact with FEDEX?" Ryan inquire.

"Ahh yeah.. I help the heir of the company to win a girl, he owes me a favor." Lien cooly answered. "Oh tell the girls too, so they can tweet what we want."

And now the help brigade happened....

 

Authors note:

Update this again..... Yes i made an OT9 chapter, and a Taengsic too.

I really like a Soshibang couple so I put in a SeoRi chap here. It's cute right?

Yeah, this is the Nepal earthquake, I just made reference and use it in my FF that the eathquake hit S.K.

Subscribe comment and vote... Please comment...

 

Teasers:

""Hey help me get this to them""

""Hey, we need a blanket here""

""Kids are the food alright?""

""Hey... we need someone over hear sombody is injured here!!""

""We are not here as a clebrity, we are here as a citizen of this country""

#ReasonForBeingAnIdol

Lien46 singing out (actually sleeping out) ^^,