When the Beast Howls, and the Sirens soars

Miracle's in Korea

"No one's pov.....

 

"Unnie......" Minzy muttered as she saw three familiar figures coming in the room. "Wh-why are you here?" she said stuttering. She tried to distance herself from them but she was immediately held by Chaerin.

"Minzy-yah sorry" Chaerin said while hugging her. "I'm sorry that you felt left out from all of this"

"Were sorry too, Minzy" Dara and Bom said as the two move in and hug the youngest members.

Then the four of them cried it all out. Saying sorry over and over again telling that they are at fault. Then saying sorry again. Crying it all out.

"Why do you left me out on all of this?" Minzy ask after the four have calm down. They were now sitting in a circle. The three then look at each other before deciding who will going to tell her.

"We decided to protect you on this..." Dara said to her. "with Bom's scandal, the board have been pushing YG sangjangnim to disband us after the six years we worked for them"

"The board tall to me privately without Sangjangnim. They wanted me to continue my solo career like Jiyong oppa, and Dara unnie, with her career as an actress. I was disgusted on how they say that 2ne1 can't compete to those newly debut idols. That I was the only one in our group who has talents...." Chaerin grip her shirt tighter because of anger. "they even called Dara unnie, and talk to her about starting off as a full bloom actress after 2ne1 is disbanded"

"Is it true unnie?" Minzy ask Dara in shock.

"Yes..." she answered her. "...they talk to me.... I was wondering why they suddenly want me to start in a web drama, but when I met them, they told me about me starting as an actress. I said yes right away.... but when I ask them about our group as a whole they just told me that "2ne1? your group will be disbanded next year so that wouldn't be a problem" they said it so casually that I just leave immediately. That is when Chaerin called me and we meet YG in person"

"Bom unnie was in the US, so we two talk to him privately. He said to us that he was against it but the board have been pressuring him for this past months about 2ne1 and BigBang's future. And because of resents news about us they were adamant to take the seat of YG."

"Jiyong, and I are trying to help YG sangjanggnim, and all of us have bowed to support him, Jinu and Sean oppa, Tablo, and Mithra oppa, and even PSY hyung. Teddy oppa even declined the CEO manship when the board offered it to him." Chaerin said to her.

"Why didn't you tell me? Does Seungri oppa know this?" Minzy ask them.

"No...." Dara said to her. "You, Seungri, and the young ones..... we didn't tell them. That's why we were mad and scared when we saw you on Lien's party last January."

"We thought that if the board saw the two of you then they can use it to overthrow Sangjangnim...." Chaerin continued.... "were sorry if you interpreted it the other way, but we just don't want you to feel burden. We Jus don't want them to attack you too."

"We just wanted to protect you..." Bom said to Minzy, cupping her face. "You are our little sister, and we don't want you to burden yourself with this..... we have a duty as your unnies right? But it looks like we failed."

"No! I'm sorry if lash out on you! I'm sorry if I misunderstand you....!!! You are not a failure unnie, I...I just..... I'm scared that you will leave me...." Minzy said as she hug Bom tightly and cried.

The four just sat there and let their emotions flow, until Minzy just sleep naturally on Dara's arm like a child. Bom, also rested her head sandwich Minzy, like she was her daughter. CHaerin on the other hand stood up to and went out to get some mattress and pillows so they can sleep, there for now. But as soon as she walks out she notice a man just sitting around the corner where the room was.

"Seungri?" she said as she recognize the man



CL's pov.......

 

"Here..." I offered a cup of coffee to him. I then sat down beside him.

"Is it true?" He ask me. "Is it true that someone is trying to take YG?" he ask again.

"Yes...." I answered him....

"The ing .... sh*t why don't you tell me.?" He curse at me.

"Jiyong said that as long as Minzy and you are left alone they will not going to target you two..." I answered him. "Jiyong, wanted to help YG in his own way, like always but if they tried to threaten even the young ones, Jiyong might crack that's why we try to help him too in our own way."

"But still you have to tell me!, Come on do you not trust me? Does anyone of you trust us?" He ask me.

"For Minzy we just don't want her to be hurt. But for Jiyong..... I don't know why he didn't want to tell you."

We then fell into a uncomfortable silence. I was about to say something but Seungri just got up and walk towards the exit.

"Ri!!" I called him, and he just stopped. "do you still hate Jiyong and the others?" I ask him. But he didn't answer and just continue walking. Leaving me with e there thinking that Seungri still hate them.

When he was gone, I then went on to get the stuff we need for us to sleep, but when I came back to the room where Minzy, and the others are, the 3 are now sleeping hugging each other. Minzy was back hugging Dara, and Bom back hugging Minzy, I then place the blacket around them and I positioned myself infron of Dara unnie, and instantly she back hug me, feeling the warmth of the people that love me, and of course I love and cherish the most.


The beast howlsss!!!!!

Chansung pov.....

 

The next day Minzy announce to everyone that she is officially withdrawing from the strike, Suzy, Youngji, and even Jiyoung also withdraw. Mir, Jungshin, Taemin and Minhwan, and Sohyun also withdraw, saying that "Our group, is okay from the start and it becoming weird that we must pretend that we hate them."

Seungri and David said okay to this, and even congratulated them. Minzy even cried infront of Seohyun, thanking her. But of course this was part of the trio's plan and they are relieved that at least they have made some progress.

Gain, noona, Kyuhyun and the rest stay, well for me I have a plan, while for Jiwoon he only came because of Seohyun, but with Seungri and David on her side always he doesn't have any chance at all.

That day, YG members was all smile as Minzy was welcome by her unnies and her oppas. For once I was jealous of her cause her label mates are level headed. Not unlike mine. Well in my group we are all stupid males but still we care for each other right?

The day went through a whole lot better, now that one of the major groups are in good terms, we all felt that staying here was a good idea after all. The practice was also great and went smoothly, the special performance was, but the group practice started with Khun and Taec fighting each other again. After the practice I then grab Junho, Jokwon, Junsu, and Changmin to talk to them about my plan.

"Are you crazy?!!" Jokwon voice shouted at me. "are you crazy?"

"Hey Chansung.... it's not like I wanted their fight to continue, but your plan is .... how can I say this.... quite painful..." Changmin said to me. 

"Hyung do you seriously think those guys will talk it out like adults?" I as them. "Maybe Seulong and Jaebum hyung will... but the rest...... you know will just in each other throats."

With that they all felt silent and didn't react.

"Let's do what Chansung say..." Junho said to us. "We might as well try this rather than doing nothing."

"Hey Junho are you crazy?" Jokwon said to him.

"That's why it's good cause it's crazy... beside, We could at least punch each other's faces before we disband right?" Junho said with a smile.

"Hey Chansung if we do this, we might get in trouble." Junsu said to me.

"Don't worry, because I already have a go from Joongkook hyung. We can use the field tonight. But still they will be close in case you know, if we tried to kill each other." I said to them. 

"So we aren't going to tell this Jiwoon?" Jokwon said 

"Nahhh, let him feel it with his face when I punch later." Changmin said causing us to laugh.....

Good thing these hyung's of mine are cool with my plan.


The Sirens soars.....

 

Dasom pov....

I was just lounging myself at the stand after a hard practice we had. Jiyeon and Suhnwa have ask me about my plan, but I only said that Gummy unnie, haven't told me anything yet. I stay there for a few hours, I didn't attend our group practice cause I know Bora and Hyorin will only claw each other out. Suhnwa didn't attend as well as Hana, and her have a little feud, Jiyeon and Eunjung are also in a feud. But all to that, it boils down to what happen on the beach. Yes, our friendship outside our group or agency. 

When I thought about it.... it really seems stupid an senseless like Gummy unnie, said but the main problem is that, because of that problem all of the pent up frustration of everyone were release and it turns out ugly.

"Dasom-shi!" My thoughts were interrupted when someone called my name. When I turn around I saw Gummy unnie walking towards me.

"Oh unnie, why do you call me?" I ask of her.

"Your plan was approved by the seniors, and they all agreed to do it tonight." She said to me.

"Wait? tonight? what do you mean by all unnie?" I ask confuse of what I heard from her.

"Hyori, Bada and Shoo, Shinyoung,  Boa, and me will be there. Narsha, Miryo and Jea, also agreed to help." she said to me. "So be ready to be kidnapped tonight okay? but don't tell this to anybody especially to Jiyeon and Suhnwa okay?" She then walk away leaving me there thinking.... kidnapped?

Wait my plan didn't involve kidnapping?


 

Authors note: gonna cut this into a two chapter cause its became too long for me!

So stay tune ^^,

Kindly subscribe and comment