DREAM CONCERT 2015 !! Last Part ^^

Miracle's in Korea

reminders: Just reminders like last time ^^, enjoy~~!! Kindly listen to each performance... This is the last. Listen to Gtae it rocks!!


On cue....1....2...3.....

JunK: This next act will seriously make you stand up, and cheer the loudest!!

Jea: Yeah and also will make you remember why you love your idol's.

JunK: So without further interruption!!! here are the Queen's and Goddesses of Kpop!! CL!!, Seungyeon!! Taeyeon!!, and Yubin!!!

(Please imagine that the girls singing this... Please. Taeyeon, CL and Seungyeon will Harmonize at the last part. The Dancing will be y but, not that y)

(CL = GD, Yubin = TOP, Seungyeon = Seungri, Taeyeon = Daesung and Taeyang)

(Kindly mute the sound for the second video while listening to the first video)

(Imagine the girls perform like this, with the feel and aura of everything)

(

On cue 1..2..3...

Nana: Wait!!! There's more!! If you get starstruck of the performance earlier, then get ready yourself for this once and a lifetime Dance performance from the Boys of Kpop!!

Leeteuk: Here is the one and only!! G-dragon!!, Jaebum!!, Key, Seungri, Jokwon, Heechul, Wooyoung, Mir, and Jerome (supposed to be Lien). Singing and Dancing their own version of SNSD I GOT A BOY or I GOT A GIRL.

(Their Part: Heechul = Sooyoung, Mir = Sunny, Seungri = Seohyun, Jaebum = Jessica, Key = Tiffany, Jerome = Hyoyeon, Jokwon = Taeyeon, Gd = Yoona, Wooyoung = Yuri 

(l Believe if they do the wonderboys again and dance this it will be epic!! With this member though.)

(They all dance pationately and everyone backstage was lauging at them, especially Jiyong who isn't that girly when he dance.)

After that there will be a 5 minute break.

On Cue...1...2...3...

Gyuri: Wow!! Did you see the snake dance of the boys earlier?

CL: Yup and I can't even hold my laughter when they act cute....

Gyuri: You're performance was great by the way..

CL: Thanks... we really can't fathom the things the boys do earlier.

Gyuri: Well the next performer will, also blow the memory of the performance earlier.....

CL: Yeah... and they are the first foreign act that perform here, and even the one to be recognize by Korean's.

Gyuri: "ARE YOU FORGIVEN?!!!! here is LUST Jerome, ENVY Julie, PRIDE David, AND WRATH Kevin...... Lets welcome the SINNERS!!!!

(the crowd was startle that only four of the members came out but the four walk into their instruments with their angst and stuff, with Julie at the vocals, Kevin at the drums, Jerome strumming the base and David at the guitar.)

(after the song Julie then grab the mike then talk)


Julie: Are you having fun?!! Well we sure did, so let's tune it in a low down and sing this...

 

At the agency. ...

West and Ryan have arrived at their agency. There was no one inside cause their whole artist was at the stadium watching even their CEO was also there. The two got inside and search for Lien, but they have scurried each floor and they haven't found them.

"Where is the hell is that ?!" West said.

"Hey did we check the secret room?" Ryan then thought. The secret room where a room designed for Lien for him to relax, It was a room at the seventh floor.

Thinking that they haven't search that room, the rush at the place, and when they tried to open the door, it was blocked.

"... why the hell did he blocked this for..." West curse as he try to open the door.

With one kick from Ryan the door open, revealing Lien who is at the ground, unconscious.

"Hey Lien!!! !! God please let him be safe" West then scan for his pulse and relieve to know he is still alive.

"Hey Lien!! Hey, Greed!!" Ryan shouted at Lien and even slapping him.

"Rye... you know he can't feel pain right?" West said to his friend. With that Ryan stopped. "Get some water... so we can it in his eyes so he could wake up."

Ryan then  do as he was told but before they could splash him with water, Lien, suddenly woke up and saw the two.

"Yah... what the hell are you doing?" He ask weakly .

"You're alive!!!" His two friend shouted hugging him.

"Hey... you're crushing me... can't breathe.." Lien said and the two stop.

"Yah!! why the hell did you go here? You could have go directly to the concert and not pass out in here." West said.

"Need to grab something important first... and also ...... I need to grab my favorite mic..." Lien raise the microphone and the two suddenly got pissed.

"Aishh if you are not dying .. I would certainly kill you..." West said as the two help him get up. 

"West... can we reach it on time? our part should have been finished by now?" Lien worried.

"Don't worry... there is still the special performance?" Ryan blurted out.

"Special what?" Lien ask the two.

"We renew the line up and we are going to perform last after BigBang so don't worry. Come one.. Grab tight okay we will push through traffic.. We have a concert to crash!!" West said as they ride their bikes and went tot the concert.

 

At the concert....

On cue....... 

Jaebum: Wow, Sinner's really rock the stage right?

Hongki: Yup!! they are our seniors so we know how they perform, and they teach the know how of being a rocker to us.!!

Jaebum,: If Sinner's are the one who thought rock for the next generation, these girls are the one's who inspire the new ones to become an idol. Our next performance are the one's who make the hallyu wave garnered much attention to the world.

Hongki: Wait... are they really here?

Jaebum: Wonderful's ... clap your hands for Sunye, Yubin, Yeun, Sunmi, Sohee, and Hyerim!! Korea's Six Goddess of Wonders.....  WONDERGIRLS!!!

(As the door open the six girls enter, and the crowd roared as to see them complete. Some of them even cry to see Sunye, and Sohee

​On cue...1...2..3.....

Leeteuk: Well... it's time for the goddess to take flight so let's follow this up with another one!

Onew: Yeah and this time... they will be descending from heaven.

Leeteuk: You heard it guys!!! The lucky number is 9 and they are out to tell you it's their generation!! SONE's!!! This is the group that the next generation of idols want to be! Here they are!!!  Taeyeon, Jessica, Sunny, Hyoyeon, Tiffany, Yuri, Sooyoung, Yoona, and Seohyun!!! The Nine Goddesses of Korea!!! So Nyeo Shi Dae!!!!

(the screen just lit, and a video of the nine with wings descending from heaven was featured. The 

 

(as the they finish Gee, the people were crying as to see the nine of them in the stage again. The girls waved at the fans and they even get teary eyed as the fans scream their name.)

All: One, two, three... Annyeong Haseyo... So Nyeo Shi Dae immida.... (and the crowd cheer again. Overwhelm the 9 just hug each other and then they were brought down by the lift to change costume....

 

At the road back to the stadium.....

"Hey are you sure we are going to reach the stadium on time?!" Lien shouted. They were driving smoothly until traffic hit them.

"Yah!! Shut up!! Just hold on tight okay?!! Ryan we are rerouting!!" He then turn the bike around to find another route to the stadium......

Back at the concert.

(SNSD change costume and prepare for the next performance)

(The last song: As soon as the fan's heard it was cheering hard)

On cue...1...2...3...

BOM: Truthfully what a beautiful sight, to see them perform as nine again.

Dara: Hey are you crying?

Nicole: Unnie.. who wouldn't cry at them performing together again.

CL: Yeah... even I was in tears to see them together... and "In to the New World"... Dang!! They really deserve the title of Nation's Girl Group!

Gyuri: But if there's a Nation's Girl Group, then there must be a counter part for them. 

Sunye: Yeah.... and they are the reason why many of the Boy Groups of today idolize them!

YeEun: They are the Start of the Universe!! The trendsetter! The Swag!! and the scream of many fans!!

CL: VIP's raise your crown!!! Here are the 5 King..... Seungri, Daesung, Taeyang, TOP, and G-Dragon!!! The Nation's Boy Group It's BIGBANG!!!!

(As soon as that one tune airs the crowd got hyped again)

(at first GD and TOP was the only one at stage like what they practice)

ALL: Hello We are BigBang!!

GD: For all of you we going to sing a new beat.... This isn't been release yet so... You are in for a treat!

During BB's performance the backstage was anxious whether or not, the three will arrive before the concert end. But All of their worry was gone when they heard West screaming at the hallway.

"Yahh!! Stand up we need to perform!!" 

"Hey I'm sick okay not deaf I could hear you!!" Lien said to them.

"Thank god you arrive.." Leeteuk welcome the three .. "Hey change your clothes we need you up there after Bigbang"

Lien scan the room and saw Jessica "Told you I will come.." He said giving a peace sign.

"Yeah yeah... but your quite late.. So come on... Change your clothes and perform later... Let them hear the music of Greed.."

"Yeuk it's not good we won't make it in time.. We need another special performance but we don't have any more." Heechul said.

"Oppa don't worry I will handle this..." Taeyeon said. She then went to the backstage as soon as BigBang are going to change clothes she walk too GD.

"Oppa... do a special performance with me after" She said to him.

"What?! What are you saying?" GD said to her.

"Greed's back but they can't perform after you cause they are preparing." she said to him.

"Hey Bigbang must be outside now!!" The coordinator said to them.

"Wait!! So what are we going to sing?" GD ask her.

"Falling without you, and the other is the song you wrote for me a while back.." She answer him.

"Okay.."Gd said but as soon as he head back to the stage again, Taeyeon hold his head and kiss him.

"For Good Luck." she said to him. GD Then head out with a full of confidence as they sing they famous song.

As they were enjoying the song... David and Jerome get up to the music lounge to play the song GD and Taeyeon will perform while Kevin with the help of the boys set up he instrument that Lien and the other's will use.

As the song end... the crowd knew that there wouldn't be any other special performance, and was awaiting for the ending performance. But they were all shocked to see Jessica  at the stage....

Jessica: Hello everyone.... there is a slight change of plan....  We have two performance left... One is a collaboration stage between two of my bestest friend in the world, and the next is The show stopper that will rock your world. So without further introduction... Here they are!! The Calm Angel and The Roaring Dragon!!

(Fist song Without You: Taeyeon will sing the girl's part. Second Song "I" GD will sing the rap part"

(West, Ryan and Kevin play this song)

(Please listen to this version of "I" you will be amaze!!)

(This is a mash up of Tae's I and GD's Who You)

As the two finish up their performance, they headed out of the stage and without warning... a new sound was played..

(Vocal's Lien, Guitar West, Bass Ryan, and hitting Drums again Kevin)

Lien: Hey are you tired yet? (he said to the crowd) Sing with me Decision!!

(Because there is no more battery at the lightstick. There is a literal Black Ocean)

The junior's were watching the whole crowd and even though no light from the crowd was shine for the performance, the crowd cheer for them. They were all amaze to see the famous Sinner's Black Ocean.

"Now.... Watch them perform and learn. This is what performing at your best looks like" Hyori said to the newer generations.

(The next song is a bit mellower)

(The New generation of idols was amazed of how the Crowd used their CP light to make a river of light)

At the back stage, the other's were busy preparing for the surprise performance of Jessica and Lien. Jessica was being glam up by Nana and Tiffany while the boys are busy preparing the thing's they will use after.

Back at the concert.....

After the his last song, They thanked the fan but the crowd was so hyped that they are chanting for an encore.. Lien Look at the back and GD and Leeteuk just give him an OK sign, so they perform their last song. The song that they first sang in Korea. "The Beginning" 

Lien: Okay!! This will be our last song.... But it will also signify the start of all..... So Let's Rock on!!

(The crowd was so hyper. Even the guest celebrities were all clapping their hand and banging their heads to the beat)

(Lien was draining his last energy to perform these last song. West on the other hand was worried if Lien will collapse)

Lien was too tired to even stand up. He surely give it his all but when he thought it was all over. The Place went dark.

The crowd was also confuse at what is happening. Suddenly, thousands of light bulbs hang in the air and look like stars... then a familiar tune was heard. A tune that he know's cause he compose it.

(Jessica then emerged at the front stage singing.. She is wearing a white gown)

While Jessica was singing her lines West handed Lien a black coat to look formal. Then when the spotlight turn to him he sing the next line. The two then walked at the center stage and then face to face they sang the lyrics of the song. 

After the song ended the two was still staring at each other with loving eyes. Jessica then raise her mic and break the silence.

"Lien...... I know you are wanted to do your journey alone.... While trying to make everyone happy.... You hid everything. What you wanted, what you desire... You always prioritize other people than yourself. That is why people love you..." She started. Jessica was holding back her tears and Lien notice it and wipe it off her.

"Please for the first time be selfish... Please pick first the thing you wanted, you hope, and wish for. Please ..... If you don't want anyone to accompany you in your journey... Please let me.... I promise you... I wouldn't cry... I smile everyday, for you to not worry. Lien.... you promise me to make me happy.. how could you make me happy when you will leave me." she then started to cry.

Lien saw this and immediately hug her. Then his Groupmates together with Jiyong and Taeyeon came close to them.

"She's right Greed, even if it just her...let her in to your world." Jiyong said to him.

"She is stronger than she looks... so don't worry." Taeyeon teases while hugging Jessica.

Lien then look at his bandmate and they all smiling at him. Then West handed him something. "I believe you wanted to give this to someone." 

He open it and reveal the ring he get from the agency.. It was a white gold with a Blue Diamond on top.

He then realizes what he need to do. With the whole crowd watching, he kneel down infront of Jessica and then said. "I don't know if how long can I stay... or how long can I make you happy. But like what we sang earlier, you're not the only one who dream about us. Me too." He then reveal the ring infront of her. "I really don't like saying any cheesy lines but..... Ms. Jessica, Sooyeon Jung.... let's get married?"

"Yes... Yes I will marry you Lien Kcirt Cross" Jessica said to him, as Lien put the ring onto her finger. She then hug him and said  "I love you.." while Lien responded "Me too..  I'm sorry... But I love you..."

Hearing that the two were engaged. CN-Blue with FT-Island.... play one of Sinner's song live. With David singing. Their friends then went out of the stage while letting the two dance.

At first Lien and Jessica was the only dancing, but later on GD drag Taeyeon on stage and they dance too. Dara was drag by Donghae.. Top with Tiffany, Nichkhun with Victoria... Siwon with Bom.. Even Seungri gather his courage and politely ask Seohyun for a dance. By the middle of the song all of the idols new and old was dancing. but the spotlight is still on the two couples.

But as soon as the song ended one by one the idols left. But what the two didn't know there is another surprise their friends have prepared for them. So Lien was dragged by West to the front stage, while Jessica was dragged by her member to the backstage. The two were surprise of what their friends are doing. Jessica didn't even know of it, even though she agree with the surprise. Then another theme was held, and the sound of bells were heard. One by one, The idols enter, with their partner and walk down the stage. The crowd was still surprise at what's happening. 

An altar was set up at the front and Lien have already know what this set up is. By the time all of the entourage have come in Yoo Jaesuk.... Became the MC for the event.

Then the bridesmaid and the grooms men came in

SNSD walk to the front, while Sinner's with Jiyong TOP, and Jaejin enter after. West, Lien's bestman, was with Lien.... waiting for the girl she loved the most.

Thew crowd was in shock to see a live wedding on the stage and not just a wedding but two of the most famous idols to boot.

But as soon as the door opens and reveal Jessica who have a long veil on top of her white dress earlier, with Taeyeon, and Krystal as her Maid of Honor, The two band sing a love song as Jessica, together with his father walk towards at Lien. With thousands of people wondering if this are real or just another performance, they waited in silence.

Lien watched as the love of his life walk towards him, but the thing is, it is taking all of his will to even stand up. West notice this and said "Hey You could pull this through so don't give up now."

As Jessica and her Father arrive, Sica's father then hand over Jessica to Lien, but thank and welcome him.

As the was now on front. Yoo Jaesuk then call on the Priest to start the wedding. That is when the crowd knows that it was real. And Jessica and Lien are going to be married. The priest start all of the necessary procedure until all that's left was their vows.

"I met you in an unconditional way. You were always smiling and happy at everything." Jessica started off "You always see something good at every bad thing that happen. Even now, with what you are feeling right now.... I know you are suffering. That is why.... I vow... to share all of your pain, every day until there is nothing left. I vow that I will not cry and will smile so you wouldn't worry about me. and lastly I will live as your wife and do all of the duty in entails. Cause I love you ..... I love you..." She then hug Lien while she cry.

Lien broke the hug and dry off Jessica's tears with his handkerchief. After she stopped crying Lien then kiss her there, and said "I love you too" then started off his vows.

"First I would like to say I'm sorry. I'm sorry to you that my best would be only this much... I'm sorry that the time we have for each other will be cut off. Nevertheless... I will make this vows to you." He held her hand tight and said " I vow until the end of my days I will love you with all of my heart. I vow that I will give you the best memories that you will treasure. I vow that I won't let you walk alone, and will always be there beside you....even if it is the last good thing I do. And lastly, I vow... to be a husband that will love you until the end of days... Cause I love you too." He lean forward again and kiss her again.

"Infront of the family I knew, to my friends and to God... I won't promise anything like for reacher or for poorer, or for sickness and in health. But I will just do it.... As God as my witness I will.." Lien said to her.

"With the power vested in me by the Holy Spirit, I pronounce you husband and wife" As the Priest said those words the whole stadium roar with happiness The two then sign the marriage certificate. After that, Lien ignoring them all, kiss Jessica for the third time......

"Well I would tell you to kiss the bride but you already beat me to it.." The priest said making all of them chuckle in laughter. The Priest then exit the stage guided by the idols.

"Sorry... " The two apologize and look at the crowd who was congratulating them.

Then West grabbed the mic and then announce something. "I hate to ruin the festive vibes we have here, but the car for the newlyweds are right infront.... we don't want them to miss their honeymoon right?" Then at the middle of field a car suddenly arrived. Then their boss Rich hyung exited the car.

"Hey Greed, Jessica...... I don't want you to think I haven't give you anything for your Marriage... so here.. This car will drive you to the House West set up for you. Don't worry.. its have a great view of the sea." 

Feeling blessed to have a wonderful family Lien just hug each of them. Saying thank you to them.

As the two went down the stage to enter the car, their friends tease them and and even joke some words.

"Hey Greed don't be greedy at your first night.."

"Jess wear the thing I gave you okay" (this was from Hyoyeon)

​"Don't stay up to long kids.." (Came from Hyori).....

"Hey greed just slow it down will ya?" Jiyong said to him.

The two newly wed boarded the car and went to the place they will spend their first night as a married couple.

"Well. we should pack up now..." West said to them. "We have an after party to attend too." He address the crowd.

"So for the crowd who watch and enjoy the show.. Thank you and Goodnight.... Be ready cause next year... You see this kids " Jiyong pointed at the new generation of idols. "They will give you a dreamy concert ... So wait for them okay? Now Get out... cause this concert is a wrap!!!"...

And the music was played one that Jiyong composed for the ending where the Idols went out while thanking and waving at the fans...


Author's note:

Well that's a wrap everybody...but not the story....

The Gtae moment was from my own craving... can't help it...The video I pick up from youtube was viewed accidentally it was a mash up between Taeyeon's I and GD's Who you... I am very impressed of how the two song fit... and imagine that it must be the original version.......Just a delusional shipper working again.... hehehehe...

Well next up is a chapter for the heart.... 

Merry Christmas!!!'

Lien46 signing out ^^