Her decisions

Miracle's in Korea

january 2015 (First week)

LIen pov........

As usual I got up early to see if she was stil there. but as i open the door she was up early already dress and just fixing her hair. 

"Hey Jessi what are you doing? i asked her, dumbfounded of what she was doing.

"oh oppa, just fixing myself up"

"yeah, I know that, Its just that - " i  still look at her confused of what shes's thingking. She was one of my friends that i really cant read.

"dont be silly oppa, i wont do something bad to myself, and beside I already cried enough, so please just trust me okay" she said to me, with a smile. I was about to come to  hug her when someone knocked me off.


Jessica's pov...

I was shocked of what the girl have done, she suddenly push Lien oppa aside and hug me. she was crying and mumbled some words that i cant undestand. then suddenly she lift her head up, and then i saw who she was, She is Jollie, a member of Sinners and one of my closest friend. She is the same age as Seohyun, but been in the industry since she was 11, she was a former trainne at SM at the age of 9, and a friend of Lien, West and Ryan. She dropped out the agency when she heard that a casting call for a lead child role in a drama was being held in Ilsan. It was a free casting so even people without an agency can enter. For SM it was Hyoyeon and Sooyoung, but with sheer determination Jollie won the audition beating at least 1000 applicants. though she won many believe that her friend who was already in that show helped her but she remained her stand that she wait long enough just like the others who audition before her and won the whole thing with pure talent. Many doubt her but she prove them wrong by sheer hardwork, and of course a gutsy attitude. In SM, she was branded as a traitor by many of their artist and also the management just like what they did to those who left. In fact the ony people in SM that talk to her was me and Heechul but that was along time ago.

I patted her head and said to her to stop crying. With one more sniff she lifted her head and wipe the tears on her eyes. She hug me again and smiled.

"Unnie, im sorry im not with you when you needed a friend the most" she said to me while holding my hand "and what worse you need to be guarded by that weird oppa over there" she added while pointing at lien who was still hurting on what jollie have done to him.

"Aigoo little Envy, Im sorry for worrying you, and dont talk bad about Lien oppa, you know he only do that for my sake" i patted her head again. She was always a child at heart, maybe because there isn't any older women who can treat her like a little sister and she was surrounded by guys all the time, thats why she was called Envy by many girls.

"yah! whose the wierd oppa!" Lien shouted at Jollie, " Aish this kid, but seiriously Jessi, that girl has been calling me day and night since that incident happen. She even wanted to cancell all of her scheds abroad just to hug you right now"

 "Not only me but West oppa too, was ready to leave his internship at the hospital just to see you" Jollie said to me.

West Zhang, when the news about the three members going for the mandatory military service, he take his ambition to become a doctor forward. He announce to the public that he will be in a 2 year break to take his internship to become a full pledge doctor. It was a shocking news for his fans, though they all new about him already graduated from med school.

And this was the things I envy about them, their group. They want the best for them and not the best for the other people, not even their members. And when this news surface they all always support them 100%, and they stick with it. They dont fight or let you choose about your dream, your passion, or your future.

"Really now? Jollie you know your motto right?" And she just nodded.

"Never break a promise even one" she aslnswered me.

"That right little Envy, but still thanks, At least i know i still have friends that believe in me"  i replied back to her with a warm hug.

"So are you two finished with your sisterly bonding? Jessi just finished what you arw doing and come down now okay? I think leaving you with Jollie will put my mind at ease" He said to me. He walk towards me then hugged as both then walk out of the room.


 Lien's pov..........

I left the two so that they can reminice the old time. I ride the elevator down to see my old friend in the lobby of the agency. (Oh yes for those who didnt know. F&S is also our dorm, well most of our artist live here, while some just use their old room for the sake of privacy. Our building is consist of 7floors. The first floor is the lobby and also located our big kitchen/dining room, the second floor is the practice room and recording studio. The third floor is for the management and for our boss. And lastly the Fourth floor up to the fifth are the artist dorm, well it use to be. FT island, IU and CN Blue already vacate the room but they always use it when they need to record their album or just wanted to hang out. For now only AOA use the dorm cause they are rookies. And we wanted them to be near just in case. And lastly the six floor is for us seven, well just what I said, used to be. Then the seventh floor is our hang out place its an open space where there are no roof to hold you down. We sometimes hold parties there for fun.)

 As the elevator open I've heard Yongwa , Minhyuk and FT island, talking to West already. He doesnt change a bit well he have some respectable aura now but still he was still the lazy bum I know.

"Hey there Snake" I greeted him, it was his nickname from me, reason is he eats a lot and sleep a lot like a snake.

"Hey, G" he greeted back. It was my nickname for me "G" for Greed. I walk to him and we bump fist.

"Oppa wheres my gift" IU said as she walk in the agency. She quickly run and hug West. Well she was always his little sister in the agency. 

"Good morning to you sunbaenim" The girls of AOA suddenly turn up and greeted West.

"Oh is this our trainee back then?" He look at me and i just nodded. "Wow! The last time i was here you were all in training room and always scolded by Kevin."

"Hey, West are you staying for good now? Yongwa said to him.

"Ah yeah, I was planning to build a clinic here to practice what I've learned, I'm a general practitioner now." He answered him. "Oh yeah lets talk inside the kitchen. My feet are killing me and im standing for long now while carrying this big baby" as he pointed to IU. Everybody laugh and walk inside the kitchen. Inside the kitchen he unpack his bag and give the girls some gift from abroad. Everyone was happy exept IU though, he gave her a rabbit cosplay pajama. He said that she thinks she will be cute wearing that.

As our conversation become longer I notice Davichi and David walk in the kitchen and welcome West. the Duo just singned with our agency a couple of months ago and as their new home we are hands on promoting them of course David are handling them.

As more people came to welcome him, I've decided to hold a simple gathering and order some pizza well not some pizza but a whole lot of pizza, of course some foods too. 

As we all chatting and eating a familiar person suddenly walk in inside the kitchen.

"Oh hello, West oppa, glad you come back." Jessica walk in with Jollie and greet West.

"Hey there Lazy," West sudddenly got up and walk towards her and hug her, "I've missed you, very much" he then kissed her forehead and release her. "So hows my favorite junior been upto?"

"Ehem!" with that, they suddenly notice that people are looking at them wierdly. "You and your way of greeting ladies" I ushered at him 

The three grab a seat and then joined in in the conversation. Its good that most of them are friends of her especially Kang Minkyung. 

While we are eating Jollie was giving her gift to her Juniors and IU which make the others suddenly getting angry at her.

"Yah Jollie! you should have brought us some gift to you know" Hongki said while stuffing his mouth with food

"Yeah! Hongki is right you should have bought us something" Yongwa added.

"As if I will give you something." She retorted back. "oh Jess unnie as i know your not in SM right?" She look at Jessi and all of them suddenly stop what their eating even I was shocked of what Jollie said. "Now that your free would you sign up with this company and become one us?"

"yah Jollie dont go there, shes been through a lot and that decision isn't the best at this time" I scolded her

"Yeah Lien's right Jollie there will be a large news if she suddenly sign with us, lets take it slow and just wait for the issue to subsided" David added.

"'Im not saying she should rush it Oppa, I was just saying she should sign with us, unnie is a talented artist, those old geezer from that prison cant even realize that and they let her go. You know many agency are still trying to get her sign with them." She answered back.

Jollie really hate SM not because of this incident but a lot of her friends in there where suddenly brainwashed to hate her. She admit dropping out to pursue her dream, but saying she was using the agency as a sugarcoating for her to be acknowledge enrage her. whats more they even try to ruin her carrer by always releasing their artist comeback at the same time as hers. thankfully Jessica and Heeachul hyung are openminded people and still talk to her like always.

I look at Jessica to see if she was affected by Jollie's bluntness. but she just continnue eating her pizza and after that drink her juice.

"Actually, I have a favor to ask all of you" jessica words suddenly silence the crowd. "I was thinking of annoucing to the press about something".

"Well as long as its in my capabilities, sure." i assured her.

"I want to announce my retirement from this industry and to further my studies." with this statement all of the poeple n the crowd suddenly froze, untill Minkyung suddenly spoke. "are you sure about this Sooyeon?. we know this scandal hurt you a lot but dont let it affect you. We know you wanted to sing again and just like what Jollie said your very talented so dont let it get in to you". 

"Ya Minkyung is right you should think it through unnie" Choi Jong-hoon added

"No, I've already decided so please respect my decision." Suddenly Jessi stand up and bow to us. I've felt the sincerity of her decisions so I stand up and lift her head up.

"Yah, if its what you want I will support you. 100% but i dont want to do it now. maybe next month when I settled your case with those investor. Okay? and besides those three will be out in the military next week so we need to celebrate and your very much invited." I said to her as I patted her head.

"Okay oppa, you won, next month" she smile at me and i knew she accepted my terms.

Good thing that our artist are undestanding or else this company will end up just like the others.

"Now were back on track, you can stay here as much as you like though your not legally signed here as an artist, but i know I can hire you as an artist consultant." I said to her. still holding her hand. " and you can start with our rookie group over there i know they are dying to know your secret about beauty and fasion" as Ive pointed to AOA

"Okay boss," she saluted and quickly go to AOA side "i will treat them like my own sister" 

"Unnie what about me?" Jollie pouted in which all the boys suddenly felt gross. which earn them another round of beating from Jollie.

"Arasso, I will try to tutor you too." she wave her hand at Jollie signaling her to come to her.

"Unnie me too!" Iu suddenly shouted and run to Jess to hug her. and all of us just laugh at our favorite donsaengs.


Authors not..

Not much of a interaction within SNSD and jessica here but next chapter maybe.....

sorry if in this story I want her to quit. but please be patient and subscribe and comment please....