Re; Youth remember!

Miracle's in Korea

No ones pov.......

A few hours before the fight...

"Hey you four don't fight here okay? I'm just going with the town people's to discuss something" Shinyoung said. "Yongwa-shi watched over them and please don't do anything stupid" She warned them before going off.

The four went on the different part of the field. Victoria went to pepper field, Hyoyeon in the eggplant field and Yuri and Hara on the tomato field. Yongwa on the other hand helped on loading the harvested goods. Though a bit tiring, its way more better than being in between 4 people who really wanted to kill each other.

He was trying to load a really heavy box when the elders ask him to assist them on loading some of the heavy load in the farm next to where they are harvesting. So he agreed and left the girls alone, which happen to be the dumbest decision in life. As soon as he was away, Hyoyeon suddenly walk towards Victoria.

"Vic, lets talk" she said without even a hint of respect.

But Victoria just ignored her and continue on her job. This ticked off Hyoyoen, so she pulled the basket Victoria have and the peppers that was harvested was spilled on the ground.

"What the hell is your problem!" Victoria shrieked loudly.

"You are the problem! Why the hell did you still Nickhun from Tiff. You ." She said to her.

"What? I stole him, god clean your ears Hyo, your friend stole him from me. There was me and him before your friend over analyze Khun's intention on cheering her because her boyfriend dump her." Victoria said. 

"You two were over, when he courted Tiffany." Hyo shouted back.

"Over, just because his agency break us up when they learned we are dating. Do you know how that feels. No... So now I got him back, I won't let him go ever again, even if your army fans throw something at me I don't care. So please leave me alone" Victoria said "You know you should worry about yourself now that your own group will fall" 

What Victoria said angered Hyoyoen more and next thing you know, they are now in the pepper field pulling each other hair out.

Meanwhile Yuri and Hara.

"Hara lets talk" Yuri said to her.

"I don't want to talk to you" Hara said to her and continuing her work.

"Hara come on, why are you like this? Were friends aren't we?" Yuri said.

"Friends? huh Yuri what nice words coming from someone who betrayed a friend" Hara said and now Yuri was enraged.

"What a funny thing, as far as I remembered you also betrayed a friend." That ticked Hara off and she dropped the basket and face Yuri.

"At least I didn't force them to pick for her dream or for the group, or better yet I didn't raise up their hopes then suddenly squashing them infront them." Hara said and now a little bit loud.

"God... why are you hang up on that... Jessica made a choice she choose that guy and now she pay he price for her mistake" Yuri said turning around, not wanting to worsen the situation.

"Sica didn't choose, you choose for her all of you did. You promised me. You and Sunny promised to all of us that you won't end like us, you won't let your agency decide for you. Your group.... we all wanted to be like you but because of the up system we have we are all split up. Your Group and CL's group, we all hope that you won't end up like us but..."

"We are not perfect Hara!!" Yuri said, "you don't know what happen so don't say that we didn't fight for her" But their fight suddenly halted when they heard Victoria and Hyoyeon killing each other.


Present time

After then fight all of them were now at the house. Mr. Yoon. Mr Yoon apologize, the group have done to the villagers. and offer to volunteer for the night watch tonight.

"What the hell you four thinking? You embarrass me infront of the people who offer you helped." Taewoo shouted. He never shouted at them when they are filming before so seeing him like this is first for them. "I don't know what unresolved issue you four has but at least have the decency to be civilized and not  kill each other."

The others are just looking at the four. While Taewoo scolded them. "I don't really want to do this but you left me no choice the four of you will guard the whole farm tonight" Taewoo ordered.

"What? what do you mean guard the farm tonight?" Yuri inquired

"There are a lot of wild animals who destroy some of the crops and they have these problem for a while now. Your post will be at the North side of the field. THE FOUR OF YOU will ensure that the crops will not be harmed okay" And with that Taewoo then went inside leaving the group. 

"This is your fault, if you are not being overly concern about your stupid member then nothing like this will happen" Victoria shouted. 

"You are the one who started it first when you break their relationship" Hyoeyeon shouted back. 

They were about to fight again when Taewoo, open the door hard and eyed them. "If I ever catch you two fight again I will assure you tomorrow you will be cleaning the other animal barn and you two will do it alone" Taewoo warned them. 

They all went inside and washed themselves. The bathroom can only hold three people so the girl who have done the animal barn go in first Hyomin, Suzy with Jiyoung. After that Hara and Victoria, with Bora entered. 

While the second batch entered Sunny then dragged her members into the back of the house.

"Why are we here Sunny?" Hyoyeon ask her.

"After we went inside the stadium again, I'm going to apologize to Jessica" With that they fell in silence until Sunny's word sink.

"Why do you need to talk to her?" Yuri inquired. "She's not part of us now. Do you know how she betrayed us first when she didn't choose us"

"Yeah but she didn't choose her brand too" Sunny said to her

"It makes no difference Sunny, she didn't choose us" Hyoyoen said.

"But she deserved an explanation from us, we also deserve an explanation from her. We reacted and voted for her because of what Taeng and Tiff show us. We didn't actually hear it from her" Sunny reasoned out. "Yuri, I know you are close with Jess, and you felt betrayed by what she have done but please lets try to understand the real situation. Yes she started her brand way to early because that bastard Tyler brainwash her. But we also said we support her right."

"But sunny, she hate us more than we know" Hyoyeon said to her "You remember what she said at the beach right? She hated us So how can we approach her?"

"I don't know, but I got to try. Yoona succeed right? Maybe we can too" Sunny then left out a smile.After that the three girls decided to take a bath together to wash of the proof of their work.

 

After their bath they all eat their dinner. Even though the harvest group did poorly today, Mr. Yoon have been generous enough to give them a feast. After the silent dinner, not all Sunny was in good talking terms now with Hyomin, Jiyoung and Suzy and Daesung, which shocked some of them, the four was now headed to the watch post for their night watch.

As a precaution Junho and Shinyoung volunteer to guide the girls to the post, they were afraid that they all will fight again. Once the 4 girls were there they were told that someone will replace them after 4 hours so they should watch the place until the replacement arrive. They split up the 4 into two. Hara and Yuri at one corner of the field while Hyoyeon and Victoria at the other end. There were a small hut in each end, serve as watch post.

After reminding them not to do anything stupid like killing each other, the 2 left them there and went back to the house. The four did their Job in silence, not wanting even talking to each other. The first hour pass and there weren't nothing happening and they all feeling sleepy, until Hyoyeon decided to patrol the area.

"Hey! where are you going?" Victoria ask her.

"I'm just going to patrol the area, maybe some sneak in. You don't want to be yelled again by Taewoo oppa right?" and with that Hyoyeon just get one of the flashlights and also a wooden stick to serve as protection.

Hyoyeon weren't going to stay there with Victoria, not after they already hate each other. But deep in her heart she knows that Tiffany was in the wrong when she said that Nickhun and her were dating. But the fact that the two have been cheating her friend behind her back was unforgivable. Tiffany have been broken when Siwon broke up with her. Before that she held an unrequited love for Taecyeon, which choose Jessica in the end and to Taeyang but in the end chosen Yuri. She felt betrayed and broken that she hide it all in her smile. 

And she saw all that, onetime she remember seeing Tiff crying in the bathroom when she saw Bom and Siwon in a date. She console her the whole day, not leaving her side.

She was in her deep thoughts when she heard a rustling near her. She panicked and point the falshlights in that direction. while holding the stick like she would bash someone. 

"Wh-whose t-there?" She ask stuttering in fear.

She was about to bash it when she heard a familiar voice.

"Hey its me!" the guy said shielding himself from her blow. Hyoyeon look at the man and recognize that it was Junho.

"Junho? what are you doing here?" She ask feeling the shortness of her breath. "you scared the hell out of me!" She shrieked.

"Miahne, I thought the four of you will be hungry so i bought some snacks. But you weren't at the post so... I search for you" Junho apologize while holding a bag of chips and and a bottle of water. They then went to a nearby ditch to sit. Good thing The moon was almost full so it provide a light for them.

"So how are you holding?" Junho ask her.

"Not good, our group is in the brink of breaking up because one of us pursue her own dreams, and if this all go down I will going to find a new agency who is crazy enough to sign the least popular member" Hyoyeon said.

"Well you can sigh up with JYP, your style suit us the most you know" Junho joked.

"Yeah right... How about you how are you holding up?"she threw back the question.

"Seulong and Jiwoon will end their contract with JYP, and thus the end 2AM, Nickhun and Wooyoung are being serious in changing agency. They really want out. Well maybe that's for the best. We are all going to the military soon maybe its time to let the new kids shine." He said while he lie on the sound of the road. Hyoyeon didn't answered and just silently agree.

She knew what Junho was talking about. People don't want old idols on stage, they want new, fresh and younger idols they can fantasize about. And most of their fans have been jumping to another fan clubs because of the recent scandal they been through.

"maybe our generation are fading now. Like those stars." He said while pointing at the sky. "We are just disposable goods that they will just discard when they don't need us. Unless we take matter on our own hands and break from them." He said.

And still she silently agreed again. They just sit there and watch the field from afar. The quiet of the night was relaxing and the moon's light slightly healed her heart.

"You know neither Victoria, Tiffany, nor Nick is at fault in all of this" He said changing the topic.

"What do you mean?" Hyoyeon inquired.

"I mean, I know about Vic and Khun affair before he and Tiff got together. I know how sad Khun was when the board ask him to end his relationship with her. Surely you know about that right?"

She just nodded and said "But they already ended, and when Tiffany and him are in a relationship, he cheated on her bcak." She said to him

"Want to know a secret?" He ask of her and she just felt curious on what he have to say "Khun didn't agree on the relationship thing with Tiffany." He said shocking Hyoyeon "The day the board ask him if the relationship was true, he said no. But SM confirmed it cause the endorsements deals, offered for the two of them were sweet enough that our board agreed too."

"Do you mean that Tiffany and him wasn't in a relationship?" Hyoyeon was shocked on his revelation but still in doubt because he is his friend.

"Well, Khun tried to be in one though. He tried, I tell you, to at least love Tiff, but he just couldn't. He love Tiff like a little sister not more than that. I know you won't believe me, and I know you still hate Victoria and him because your sister was hurt. But put yourself in Khun's shoes, would you lie to someone and pretend that you loved her even though you don't? then put yourself on Victoria's shoes and think about her feelings when you saw the one you loved forced to be with someone else" He ask of her.

Hyoyeon just think deeply on what Junho have said. Maybe he was right, but Tiff was hurt enough when Siwon broke up with her, now she is hurt again because of Nickhun.... I don't know.  After they finished their snack they went back to the watch post. While they walk, Junho urge her to talk to Victoria and settle their problem peacefully.

 

 

Meanwhile on Yuri and Hara's side..... (before Junho went to find Hyo)

The two were also quiet in their watch post. Of course this was interrupted by Junho who brought them snacks.

"Hey!! you two are awfully quiet" Junho said startling the girls.

"Oppa, why are you here?" Hara ask him

"Shinyoung noona ask me to bring you this." He then lift a bag of foods and give it to them. "she said you might be hungry. So here and bye I'm going to give this to the other two" He then left them and went to the other watch post. 

Yuri then get some kimbap and offer it to Hara "Here you might be hungry" Hara accepted and they just eat quietly.

"Hara-yah..." Yuri started off to break the ice "I know you are disappointed at us for doing that to Jess but can you please hear me out. You don't have to respond or talk or answer just listen okay" Hara didn't respond and just agreed quietly.

"Sica, when she decided to launch her company we were happy, so happy that we all signed to be her endorser of course our agency doesn't know. It's no even a legitimate contract. It's just a piece of paper with our hand written name. We were happy. I ask her if I could even design for her. We were happy... happy." Yuri started feeling the emotion of the memories she remembered making her sob. "until our CEO decided that her company was being a nuisance. We fight for her I tell you. We don't want them to boss around us anymore. But when we saw the video of Jessica and our CEO talking about her plan to quit for her business and studies. I felt betrayed..... we felt betrayed. Actually we already foresaw it but it still hurts."

Yuri then stayed silent and sob for quite a while... "So we decided to ask her directly. We are positive that she would pick us, after all we were together for 15 years right, but we were wrong. She didn't pick us nor she pick her company. I remember how she said that she felt betrayed that we are ganging up on her. That she couldn't pick because both are important to her. We thought that it was okay to let her go, so we voted her out cause we thought she could survive on her own, but we are wrong. I know it's our fault, my fault that she was now like that...... I don't know... I don't know.... anymore. I've prayed that all of this are just a bad dream that after I wake up.... she was still there with us smiling or just sleeping..."

"Yuri unnie" Hara reach out to her. "We aren't friends cause of Jessica, we are friends because we always be. I was just upset why all of you did that to unnie. We don't know the whole story, cause we only know what Jess unnie told us but we all saw how Jess unnie, almost killed herself because of what happen. She drowned herself in her work that she almost collapsed. Then her company crumble that's the time she finally lost it." Hara explained making Yuri feel much more regrets of what she have done. Hara then pull off from the hug and they are now facing each other. "Lien oppa call us cause sometimes Jess won't eat or do anything. Me, Hyomin, Jiyeon, Minkyung and the others tried to cheer her up. Sometimes when we go there, and she was sleeping, we can hear her calling all of you, and then she would wake up and cry again."

Hara then felt the pain from those times she sees her friend slowly dying because of those scandal. Yuri felt also tremendous pain on what she have heard. Maybe Sunny was right. They should talk to Jess to know if its true. But if Hara was right that Jess really don't want to abandon SNSD, then the pain of making the bad choice will hunt her.

After the crying session, Hara then asked her to apologize and talk to Jessica. She even offered to help her, cause like she said she was their friend too. 

They were just talking when they heard some loud crash over Victoria's side, The two get their flashlights and also some large wood for protection and went there. 

Then they see victoria and went there, but as soon as she see them she just charge at them and told them to sit down. told them to turn the lights off

"Unnie what happen?" Hara ask quietly. But Victoria just pointed at a direction and when they peek there they saw some men stealing the fruits of the harvests.

"Unnie what are we going to do?" Hara asked again. 

"You run to the town, I know your fast enough to alert the towns people. Me and Yuri will try to hold them here. It is good that there are only two of them." Victoria said. Hara just nodded and silently back away to call in some help but when she was backing away she step on a twig and that make the men stopped and point their lights toward them.

"Hara run!!!" Yuri shouted as she charge one of the men and swing the wooden stick at him. Victoria also swing at one of the guys but. The men were too agile.

" lets go now or else we will be caught." one of the man said. But Yuri cut them off.

"Hey what's happening?" Yuri was startled when another man came out from the van. "what's this, you have been hold up by two girls." 

Yuri saw a chance and swing hard to the man but he just grab the stick and throw it aside. Yuri then went to Victoria's side and fear suddenly enveloped the two. How can they win with only one of them with a weapon. And now three man are ganging up on them. Hara come quickly!!. Yuri thought.

"Hey this two girls are fine" One of the men said eyeing them with lust. 

"Yeah, maybe we can have them as a added bonus" the other smirked and came closer at them. 

Victoria swing hard but like Yuri her weapon was taken away from her, and now they are both defenseless. The men was slowly walking towards them. When they were about to grab them. When they heard a large crash on the ground.

They all look what it is and see, Junho holding a wooden stick and the other man on the ground. "Yuri! Unnie!" Hyoyeon shouted and the two just run to her.

"You what did you do to my friends.!" Junho shouted ready to bash the other two guys.

"Don't be too cocky kid." The man suddenly said and then bring out a large knife. The other guy also get his and now it became more disadvantageous for  him and the girls, but still Junho hold his ground.

The girls get some rocks and started throwing at them, and thus make the bad guys more agitated. One of them charge in Junho and try to cut him but Junho evaded him and smash the wood on the mans body. Making the man fall too the ground unconscious. The other man also charge but in the girls direction. The girls was caught of guard. The man tried to take Victoria hostage but because of Hyoyeon quick reflex she pushed Victoria aside and let the man take her instead.

"Drop it!" The man said as she point the knife on Hyoyeon neck. "I said DROP IT!!!"

Junho, stood there analyzing the situation. "Do you want to see this girl hurt, I said Drop It!!" But as soon as the man point the knife to Junho, Hyoyeon suddenly grab the mans hand to bite it. Making the man push her to the ground.

"Junho, reacting quickly, Chare the man and smash the wood he is carying on the mans head making it break. The man also fall to the ground. 

"Hyo, are you alright?" Junho rush to Hyoyeon side.

"Yeah I'm alright" She assured him. But when Junho touch her arm, she winced in pain then Junho saw the cut on her arm.

"Your lying, come on we need to treat that" But before they can stand they heard a gunshot in the air. and see the first man Junho knock out was now conscious pointing a gun to them.

"You guys are dead!" The man said but before he could shoot. Someone pinted something in his head.

"Try and shoot them, and I will make your head a fertilizer for this plants." Kevin said while pointing something on the mans head.

"Drop it!!" Mr Yoon said to the man, also holding a rifle, and now they are surrounded by the villagers with Taewoo that Hara called. The man with nowhere to run raise his hand and surrender. Kevin Get the gun from him and give it to one of the elders.

"Unnie!" Hara then came towards the 3 and hugged them. "Good thing you are alright" she said crying.

"Ahem..." Junho cough "I'm safe by the way" Junho whined.

"Yeah oppa, glad you are alright." Hara also hugged him.

"Good timing Kev's" Junho said to Kevin. 

"Yeah I didn't think he would but my bluff. Come on how can I shoot him in the head with these" Kevin the revealed what he was carrying and It makes them laugh. It was just a long pipe, and the click sound was from his lighter.

"Hey are all of you alright?" Taewoo said to them. 

"Hyung they are alright, well except for some scrape but nothing serious" Junho said.

"Okay, go home now, we will take care of this now, and ..... Good Job" Taewoo's last words for them make them smile as they head of the Mr. Yoon's place.

 

At the road, the four seems quiet but the tension they have this afternoon seems gone. Hyoyeon was walking with Junho's help, when Victoria came over to them.

"Thank you" Victoria said to Hyoyeon. "If you haven't push me, I could have been in your place earlier."

"It's okay unnie" Hyo said to her. This was the first time she respected her, since they came here. "and I'm sorry about earlier. I know, you love Khun so much, its just that....." but before she could finish Victoria cut him off.

"No, what you said was right" Victoria admitted "I ruin their relationship, and cause Tiff's heartache, but please understand that I love him, and Idon't care if -"

"I know unnie" Hyoyeon cut him off. "but please talk to Tiffany about that, explain to her okay, even if it will hurt her more, I think that it can give her some closure and realize what Khun feels for her.

The group came home, with a worried members welcoming them. Sunhwa and Narsha help clean Hyoyeon wounds, and the others prepare some warm bath for them. After they all settled. Kevin told them that they will tell them all in the morning, the others whine, the younger ones did. But seeing that the four are now closer to each other they all just smile.

 

"So you're not gonna kill each other?" Hyuna ask innocently 

Making them all laugh....


Author's note:

I'm going to updated this first. regularly cause of the plot for it are now generating n mind. So to be fair for this fic, I will focus on it more.