All of the good things

Miracle's in Korea

Jessica's pov....

After the awkward moment me and Lien share, we parted with each other. He went inside the resthouse and I stay with the girls, chatting gossiping and updating each others lives. Then suddenly Narsha unnie redirect the topic related to me.

"So are you and him.... you know dating?" She ask, me straight.

"So the rumors ..... You know are they true?" and now its Hara wanting a confirmation.

"No, its not true.... You know were just friends" I said cooly. I then grab one of the beer and drink it.

"Unnie, you know you're a terrible liar." Krystal said smirking. 

"Hey Yoona..." Jea said to her. "Do you know any secret about yu're unnie here." She then put her arms around Yoona's shoulder.

And now all of the girls inside the house was gathering around them (except the girls from AOA cause they have a scheds tomorrow so their manager pick them up) waiting for Yoona to spill some secret to them. Yoona was about to say something when sudddenly Jerome's loud voice caught their attention.


No one's pov....

"Sunmi, Yubin, you came" Jerome walk towards them and then hug them. "Glad you could make it, I thought you would stood me up"

"Hey, as if we will stood Rye oppa's invites" Sunmi said as she walk pass Jerome then hug Ryan.

"Ryan?.. Hey!! I'm the one who invited you so I'm the one you two should be thankfull off" Jerome angryly said to them.

"Yeah, yeah... We know Rommie, so thanks okay" Yubin said to him. Trying to cal him down. 

"Sunmi-ah you should learn from Yubin how to be nice to guys, thats why I ddin't fall for you" Jerome joked which earn him a smack on the head from Sunmi and a huge laughter from the boys.

After the greeting the two girls went to the back of the house to greet the group of girls who are now welcoming them with open arms, beer and foods.

"Unnie you came" Suzy said as she went to hug her two seniors.

"Suzy? you're here? , Hey what about the Gala?" Yubin said confuse to see her in F&S party. But as she look around she see many of the people she knew that would be invited to the Gala. She feel her head as she try to understand the situation. "Wow... I need a drink." she said as someone give it to her.

"Hey what a gathering here. SNSD, 2ne1, Kara, WG, BEG, Secret, Miss A, After School, Sistar, T-ara, Davichi, Fx, 4minute and even IU. Daebak, what a gathering here" Sunmi said in a exaggerated tone.

The girls invited the two sit with them, and joy the chat. 

"So what was your topic before we barge in?" Yubin said as she sit between Suzy and Hyomin.

"Unnie just catching up with the world you know girls stuff." Jessica said to yubin so that the topic earlier can't be brought up again.

"Oh," Yubin then look at Jessica examining her. "So how are you Jess, I mean How you are coping up with the mess that happen?" Yubin said. Though a bit straighfroward, she was worried about the news that concern about Jessica, she was, still a nice collegue in the industry.

"Stil patching up the things in my life. Atleast I have friends who support me and ready to help me, so the coping is a smooth process and Yoona and me are okay now. So everything is great."

Yubin didn't press on the Yoona-friends-again topic so she just accept it that Yoona and Jess are in good terms again.

"Yeah Yubin-shi, she's coping up fast when the man she fancy, is helping her every step of the way." Narsha said bringing up the topic again.

"What? Did I hear you correctly you fancy someone from the boys of F&S? Who.. who ... FT, CN, or SINS?" As Sunim said SIns name everyone of the girls just smile confirming which group was it.

"Really one of the boys of Sinners? Who is it?" Sunmi felt giddy when gossiping about someone else love life.

"That big guy who was reported with her, who protected her in the department store, who was last seen with her, and the man who have the guts to say to that piece of of a company they called SM" Haeri said, obviously drunk now. 

"What Lien seriously? I thought that guy was a good friends of yours like you're JYJ oppa?" Yubin said still amazed about the revelations. 

"Believe it unnie, this girls just show it infront of us how she feels, and she have that cold face again to say it was just a mistake" Hara said teasing.

"Hey, its not true... Besides even if I like him he wouldn't like me anyway. His heart belongs to her already." Jessica said, now feeling down.

"Well I think you shouldn't give up that easily, SIca." Minkyung said to console her.

"Yeah unnie, beside we all know, that girl already have someone so, don't lose hope" Hara then said to cheer her up.

Well it was an open secret in the entertainment circle about her and Lien, though many reporters reported about it in the past, but because of Lien's nature with reporters they think that it was work related as cause they think Lien was just composing some songs for SM. So their issue died down but when she dumped him that year. It was a big news and the word of mouth was its Lien faults, but they know other wise.

 

While the girls are gossiping about each others live life, The boys on the other hand are busy playing, chatting about girls and other stuff. Because the all the girls were outside, so they all went inside to grab some drinks.

"Yah !!! Lien its not juice okay so don't drink this" Heechul said, grabbing the glass Lien is holding. 

"Arghhh!!!.... Hey thats my drink" Lien whine when it was taking 

"Aishh.... Greed rule #4 remember, don't let you drink" Jay said making all of them laugh at Lien who was treated like a underage teen.

"Lien! why can't you drink alcohol?" Kwanghee ask him. 

"Well Kwanghee-shi, this guy right here (point at Lien) will go berserk with one sip of wine, beer, soju or anything that have alcohol in them, heck we didnt even let him eat pure chocolate" Jerome said, emptying the wine by drinking it. 

"OOOhh, thats why we can't invite him any party." Dongjun said.

"Yeah this kid is really problematic. I remember YG gala party when this guy go berserk, and when I say berserk, the whole nine yard." Heechul said now joining the conversation.

"Hyung it was 2 years ago and I haven't have any incident after that." Lien said on his defence.

"Yeah great thing you punch the correct guy who was not invited t the party, or else they will sue you for destroying the GALA" Jaejooong said earning the guys laughter again.

"And also, Its make me wonder, we didn't hear any news from you for at least a year after this heads gone to the army. Where were you in that time?" Heechul now ask 

"Doing some things in the US you know a producer ask me to write some songs for an artist there so I work there for at least of cople of months." Lien answered 

Though some of them even his 3 members bought what Lien said, West and David knows why Lien must go the US for those months and they know its not work.

"Oh yeah now Sinners is back when will be your comeback date?" Wooyoung ask the group.

"Maybe at the middle of the year, Why?" David ask Woo.

"Well of course I'll ask so we won't be fighting your group." Woo said to them.

"Yeah, you know comebacks from those from people who are on Hiatus are scary especially those who have crazy fans like your group." Nichkhun said factly. 

"Yeah hyung, going up with legends like yours is really a tough one" Thunder said.

after that we talk about business, the changes in the industry and some s that happen these past few years. The guys are hanging out like they used to a few years back. Drinking without care, and dreaming to be something big in this of a world they called entertainment. But hell this is the world they started to live in and they are happy at his point in time, but do they?


It was 10pm and after a while some of the younger Idols went inside to play some games while the others situated themselve around the bonfire they make. They were all just talking, laughing at Seungri and Heechul jokes about some idols in the Gala. From time to time they were just doing their a regular MT gathering, like normal youngster do in their vacation time. 

Yongwa grab one of the guitar in the house and started to play some old foreign music, which some people sing along. Songs like Falling slowly, Whats up, and Once in a lifetimes. Jessica even sang with Yongwa in Falling slowly

(just imagine that this are their voice)

As a treat for the guests F&S, Lien request IU to sing some of her songs like, "Loving you, I need a girl by Taeyang, and for the last song Lien grab the guitar and play Tell me your wish (Genie) by SNSD, which Jessica and IU sang, it was IU's version but a bit longer.

(Imagine that IU and Jessica sing this version)

Everyone was estatic on Jessica and IU voice, some of the girls even sang along. At the end of the song the crowd  of Idols applaud at the great performance that was given to them by the host of the party.

"Daebak!!!" thats the only word they can describe the performance.

"Thank you!!" the two girls bowed to them and slightly shy on what they have done.

"Yah Sica!, please don't retire yet ok, with that voice you can be a solo artist." Heechul blurted out obviously he was tipsy because of the beers he drink

"What! Jess is retiring! I didnt know that!" Yubin shouted.

"Neh unnie, Yoona too" Krystal added 

"Really?, Why?" Sunmi 

"Long stoy Unnie, don't bother with the weird stuff, we came here to have fun so lets have fun!" Seungri also said, erazing the awkward moments.

"Yah Lien do you have any new songs that you can play?" Heechhul ask him to redirect the topic.

"Ahh, oppa play that song you have been practicing at night" IU said to Lien, confuse of what she was talking about.

"What song?" West then ask Lien "Hey Greed, do you already compose a song?"

"Ahh that song, okay" Lien grab the guitar and started to play the song he have composed over a month.

"Your Song"

It took one look

Then forever laid out infront of me

One smile, then I die

Only to be revived by you

 

There I was 

Thought I had everything figured out 

Goes to show just how much I know 

'Bout the way life plays out

(Chorus)

I take one step away

Then I find myself coming back, to you

My one and only, one and only you......ooh

 

Now I know

That I know not a thing at all

Except the fact that I am yours

And that you are mine

 

ooh..

They told me that this wouldn't be easy

And no

Im not one to complain

 

(Chorus)

I take one step away 

And I find myself coming back to you

My one and only, one and only 

I take one step away

And I find myself coming back to you

My one and only, one and only you

 

As soon as he started singing all eyes were on him, the lyrics, his voice echoed into the night, but his eyes are fixated only on her. The one who he wrote this song for. He didnt even look at the guitar to see if he was hitting the exact chords, as if his hand already knew it. Like a movie she also look at him, absorbing every bit of the song, swaying her head to those wonderfull sound.

"Hey look at Unnie" Yoona whisper to Nichkhun as she pointed at Jessica. And like a chain reaction the others also notice the scene. Some giigle and some are silently squeeling. The boys just shook their head in amusement on what they have seen.


Back at the Gala

All of the guests there were in shock as they watch the videos posted in David's instagram account.

"What the hell is Seungri doing there" Jiyong commented as he saw his maknae dancing with MInzy together with Wooyoung and Jay.

"Is this the party Yoona's talking about?" Seungi, ask the girls as he look at the videos of Yoona talking with Nichkhun and Jaejoong, laughing and having fun.

"She is so dead when we get to the dorm!" CL shouted as she try to call Minzy but still there was no answer.

All of the group members of the people on the video have tried calling them but still they can't reach them, as if they didn't even dare to notice that their phones are ringing.

"Yoona pick up, please pick up" Taeyeon murmur as she try to contact Yoona. cause if the news have reached their CEO she knows that Yoona will be reprimanded again, not only her but all of them.

"Damn that Heechul, he said something important, and there he is partying with those guys." Kangin shouted in disapointment.

Everyone was panicking ,who wouldn't, the Videos were on public, and his folowers were already watching it as we speak. Not only them but the whole world.

She then look again at the screen, and she sees the amounts of comments per videos generated.

"wahh look at the idols playing"

"omo why is Yoona with Nichkhun, isn't she with Lee Seungi already"

"Look at Seungri, dance...... he just came from a scandal and he already doing this what a jerk"

"IU, Thinder and Wooyoung, whats this a love triangle."

"Look at Lien singing a song for Jessica, omo the lyrics are so sweet!!!!"

"She definitely seduce him, what an evil Ice princess"

Though most of the comments are not that harmfull. But i bet the other people who downloaded the video and repost it in their Insta account, are going to feast on it.

And their worst fear happen as her phone rang. As Taeyeon look who have called and it was their CEO. She was about to answer it when suddenly a pair of hands grab her phone and turn it off. She turn around to see who was it, and It was Leetuk.

He then ordered all of the SUJU, Shinee, Fx, EXO, Red Velvet, and SNSD members to not pick any call from their agency as he try to sort what happening.

They were all panicking as they try to contact their problematic members when suddenly someone shouted.

"Ahhh I know where they are" a girl suddenly said. As soon as she said that every eyes on the room gaze upon her.

"Dara noona you know where they are?" Mir ask her

"Jessica-shi, invite me to that party last friday, I didn't reply her that I can't go so she still send me the address of the place." She said to the them.

"So where is it?" Jiyong said to her. Dara then flash the text message to his face, and then he type it on his GPS. He was shocked. Leetuk also get the hold of the address and type it on his phones GPS and he too was shocked the place that pop out of their phone was close to the where they are now. Scratch that, as if they are also in the same place as theirs.

And then Jiyong remember something that he have seen earlier "The resthouse by the beach" he thought. He then run out to the veranda and look at the direction of the resthouse he have seen earlier. And one by one some of the guests realize what he have been staring at. 

"Don't tell its them"

"No way"

"You're kidding right."

"" It was the only thing that Jiyong have said as he remember something. He then grab his coat and signal the rest of his labelmates to come with him. And like that, all of the Idol groups whose member are in that videos, also follow them.

"They are so Dead" One of the actors said as the groups leave the GALA


Meanwhile at the other party.....

Lien's pov,,,,,

 

I didn't even know that I was staring at her for the longest time. It feels like we were already talking with our eyes understanding every emotions that we wanted to say. As the song has finished I realize that I still looking at her. I averted my gaze and see that almost all of our friends are looking at me with malicious eyes.

"Eh... Lien, you already melt Ice princess there by your song man". Jay said making me and Jessica look away from each other.

"Hyung, whats the title of that song?" Thunder ask all of the sudden.

"Its called "Your song" , a song for someone" I answered in which most of the people there giigle and smile.

And by that, all of them started teasing me and her. Saying that I wrote that song for her, that I'm confessing to her. but do I really wrote it for her?

I mean this I started wrting this song the first day she arrived at our agency but do I realy write this song for her?. As i complicate things in my mind. I wonder my eyes and saw something flashing at the corner.

I stood up and see what it was and I see Jerome with and Tablet with his hand.

"Yah! Jerome what are you doing with that Tablet?" I ask him feeling that there is somethings not right.

"Just recording the moments Lien, no need to be alarmed." As he continue recording the silly antics of our guests. "This application called Instagram really is good I should open my own! It can record videos and photos like Facebook"

"What about Instagram? Wait you don't know about instagram?" I ask Jerome 

"Duhh, of course I don't, we have been in the army for 2 years Lien, heck we didn't even take any vacations while we were there, you remember our promise right? When we are there we are soldiers not idols. That should answer your question" He said to me. 

Yeah I remember they actually miss the joy of instagram and Jerome was basically technologicall Idiot, he have a hard time operating even his own phone.

Knowing there wasn't any harm done I leave him be and follow the rest of the gang who are now going inside the resthouse to watch some movies. Everyone situated themselves in the large Living room while Ryan set up the movie equipment. I look at the kitchen and see Nicole, West, and Sunmi are wipping out some snacks for the group to chow down while watching. 

They watch some action movies mostly foreign films, all of them were busy watching the film when I got up from my seat and went outside. I was about to sit down when I saw Jessica was also there.

"Oh Jess you're also here?" I ask sitting beside her.

"Don't like the movie and, Heechul oppa is now sleeping so I escaped for a while. " She said lokking at me smiling. And then silence engulped us, and for a few minutes we just sit there.

From time to time I look at her, and just stupid I am to not notice Jessica's charm, her soft pale skin that glow in the night, her lips that turn red because of the cold wind, and her eyes that look like black pearls. And without even thinking my arms suddenly reach her shoulders and pull her close to me.

She was taken aback by my sudden move and even I was shocked that I did that. And the only thing that I reasoned was "Its cold tonight".

An the lingering silence engulf us again. Little did I know, I can feel my heart beating fast, and for the record its not good, cause falling for the "L" word would only mean that I will hurt her in the end. I was controling my heart, my mind and my soul not to fall for her, but how would I?. She was one of the goddess of South Korea, who the wouldn't fall for her.

"Oppa can we stay like this for a while?" She said to me, breaking my string of thoughts, and returning me back to reality.

"Jess do you like me?" I just blurted out without even thinking, and her initial reaction was those things that i predicted. She suddenly stand up, and turn around, embarrassed to face me. She started to leave when we heard someone shouting from afar, clearly it was not one of ours.

"Lien, YOU RETARDED COWARD!!! COME OUT HERE!!!!!" the man shouted on top of its lungs. It was quited dark and for sure the bonfire we set up was almost losing its fire so when me and Jess look at the direction of the loud noice we can't fully see who or what it is.

When the voices got nearer, me and Jess saw the most interesting sights that Korea might never seen, tens of Idols are in their back yard facing them. And the one leading them are the three of the most popular group in town, Kim Taeyeon, Kwon Jiyong and Park Leetuk.

"Wow, didn't see this coming" I said to them sarcastic tone. "So you want to join us, we only serve beer here and meat, so don't expect something grand."

"Is this your revenge huh Lien?" Taeyeon said confronting me. "Are you happy now that you make a fool of SM town, infront of many artist there."

"Where's Heechul, Yoona, Sulli, and Krystal. were bringing them home now. " Leetuk said as he try to walk in in the house.

"Hey Hyung you can't do that." I stopped him in his track, and I glare at him. "You can't just walk right in and go nutjobs, on our guests, they are happily watching some movies, so at least be respectfull."

"Respectfull... really?" Now the angry dragon was now blowing fire at me, "When you pull off a stunt like this," He then flash me a video of "OUR PARTY" in instagram, and me and Jess was shocked that it was all recorded, by some account name @ize_fangz. Then I realized that it was David.

"Wait David didn't use his tablet earlier" I thought to myself and then it hit me. Jerome, and then the next thing I knew "!!!!!!!!" I cursed out loudly.

the people inside the resthouse must have heard it and one by one they Walk out the backdoor to see what happen but just like the two of us, all of them were speechless and in shock to see thier members who they ditch to be in anothers party.

While everyone was speechless, I examine the situation, and thought to myself this was not part of the plan.


Authors note

Now the first set has been placed......

tune in to see what happen next.....

Please subscribe and comment......

Need all of your power to continue this

 

{Disclaimer}: I didn't own any of this video's . ANd yeah The song  "Your song" was sang by a band name Parokya ni Edgar, here in our country, I've just used it cause the lyrics was sweet. I'm going to use many english songs from my country in this fics for SINNERS music so cut me some slack okay.

 

Thanks and please comments