DREAM CONCERT 2015!!! ^^, Part 3

Miracle's in Korea

Like what I said please imagine all of this!!!

Thanks!!


 

On cue ..1...2...3

Hana: Wow!!! what I nice performance from our couple right there? It made me want to be married too..(say's cutely)

ZEA Dongjun: Really? Do you want to be married with me? (he joke)

Leeteuk: Hey hey hey!! what's happening here?

Jokwon: Yeah? we were just performing there and here they are flirting.

Hana: We were not? I was jsut mesmerize of the performance that happen earlier.

Dongjun: Yeah... like whta he said.

Leeteuk: Okay..... but still we don't believe you..(he high five Jokwon) and they laugh at the two.

Dongjun: Arghhh stop it hyung... Let us focus now on introducing the next performer.

Jokwon: Okay....(with teasing) then please be enchanted to the voice of these y sirens.

Hana: Star1!!! can I hear you scream!!!! (the crowd roar)

Leeteuk: Here they are. Bora! Soyou!, Hyorin!, and Dasom!! Give it up to Sistar!!!

The light's focus at the four person at the center

(Mblaq boys except thunder became their partner)

 

On cue.... 1...2...3

Changmin: The people here felt the heat right?!!

Yesung: Yeah Sistar really give us a hot performance....

Sunny: Yeah they sure did, that's why all of the boys here are so fullfilled right now.

Hara: Yeah Sunny unnie, we girls are want some that will heat us up right?!

Dara: Don't worry the next performance will surely heat thing's up!

Hara: Really Dara unnie?

Dara: Of course!! These boys will surely awaken all of the bloods of all noonas and little girls here!! (the three girl ignore the two boys)

The three girls: A+ Let's all welcome them. G.O, Thunder, Leejoon, Mir, and Seungho!!! Let's give it up to the Dark Assasin's of Cube. Mblaq.

The music start and the girls go wild.

(T-ara Eunjung, Jiyeon, Soyeon, and Qri)

 

On cue... 1...2..3...

Hara: Wow... just wow!!! That's what we called a heated performance!! Still there are more performance left for tonight.

Dara: Yeah imagining what the other male performance are  Kyaaa!!!

Donghae: Hey are you imagining what will be our performance will be?

Dara: You wish I'm imagining what will our collaboration with CN Blue will be.

Donghae: Wow that hurt. Well the next performer will spice up the stage.

Hara: What do you mean?

Donghae: Queen's let me hear you scream!!! give it up to Jiyeon, Hyomin, Eunjung, Soyeon, Boram, Qri, Areum, and Hwayoung. One of princess of Kpop.... Make some noise for the Fairy princess !!! T-ara!!!

Then the song played and they perform.....

 

On cue....1..2..3..

Narsha: Let's give a round of applause to Sistar, Mblaq and T-ara!!

Leeteuk: The young one's sure have a lot of energy.

Bora: Why, Leeteuk oppa... do you say that you are old now? (she tease)

Leeteuk: whose old? I can dance like them in SuJu performance!

Narsha: Yeah we know. But Kpop choreography have evolve since then right? Last time I saw  on TV, they even backflip live, and some are even tiring.

Bora: Right I remember the time when our group dance battle with other group, in a healthy competition.

Leeteuk: Oh I know that show! We also battle with other idols too but unfortunately we lost.... Still we have fun.

Narsha: To show how dance routine and choreography have been a big part in Kpop history here is a special performance by our very own friends.

Bora: Dancing to Heaven by Ailee, covered by Sistar Hyorin and 2ne1 Bom. Here are Gyuri and Eunhyuk, Amber and Henry,

Leeteuk: Hyuna and Hyunseung, Sooyoung and Ryan, Doojun and Nana, and Fei and Chansung!!!

Bom and Hyorin, appear at the center stage while, the Sooyoung, Ryan, Doojun, Nana, Fei, and Chansung apear at the first stage.

(Note: Please ..... please just imagine all of this)

The first part the three pair dance it in a ballroom theme.  The crowd was astonish as the song was on point to the song. The dance was y as the choreo have skinship in them.

(Note: Please mute the music of this and imagine Sooyoung, Ryan, Doojun, Nana, Fei and Chansung dancing this in the first part of Heaven)

As the first chorus end, the lights focus on the first stage where the next three group, will start. Their theme was hiphop. They were all smiling as they dance with their partner. 

(Note: Please mute the music of this and imagine Hyuna, Hyunseung,  Gyuri, Eunhyuk, Amber and Henry, dance this, only the couple part)

As the last part of the song enter, the whole group dance as the choreography turns into a lyrical hip hop.

Bom and Hyorin, set the bar higher as they raise the tune of the song, in which even Ailee who was watching at the audience give a standing ovation to the people who perform.

 

On cue....1..2..3.

Heechul: Wow... that performance was awesome.... I wish I was one of those who perform there?

Seungri: Yeah if we are the one who will dance that it will be more awesome.

Minzy: You two wish! you can't even dance properly with a partner.

Seohyun: Yeah oppa, beside.... I don't know if there are girls who are willing to be your partner.

Seungri: There are right?!! (he ask the audience and they answered yes) See?

Minzy: Ignore them unnie... We need present the next special performance. 

Seonhyun: Yeah.... (she then face back at the camera) They are the one who started the Hallyu wave.

Seungri: They are the starting point of our generation, and we consider them our sunbae in all of the right reason.

Heechul: I consider them my friends and colleague. Cassiopeia raise your hand to the one and only God of the East. TVXQ!!!!!

​The whole crowd goes wild as the the Five people spring out of the stage.

There is a five minute break.

​On cue 1...2...3.....

Daesung: Are you still having fun!!! (the crowd goes wild)

Sunny: Wow.... that's a crowd we wanted in this concert. But first we will be giving the Audience what they wanted.

Yesung: Yup ... cause the next performers are the ones we considered princess and knights. So let's introduce the next performer.

Sunny: Yeah... Aff(x)tion!!! are you ready?!!!

Daesung and Yesung: Let's give it up to the Victoria, Luna, Amber, Krystal, and Sulli!! Here are SM Glam Princess FX!!!

Their fans was wild as the five girls stand on the stage with their pop swag, 

On cue....1..2..3.....

 

Leeteuk: My girls sure grow up so fast.. (he fake a cry)

Jea: Your girl's? Heechul said that they are his girls?

Sooyoung: Unnie... don't believe Heechul oppa... Leeteuk oppa is the one who take care of them.

Heechul: Yah!!! Sooyoung!!. I take care of them at some point.

Jea: Okay... I will cut the three of you off. cause you will forgot why we are here. 

Sooyoung: Oh yeah.. Sorry... Now let me proudly present the next performer, who I watch over, They are the knightly prince who girl wanted to save them. SHAWOL do you agree?!!! (the fan scream)

Jea: Let's all welcome them Jonghyun, Minho, Onew, Key and Taemin!! The shining prince!!! SHINEE!!!

They were lifted up on the first stage and their fans 

On cue ...1..2..3...

Sooyoung: See that's what my boys could do.(proudly smug)

Heechul: Hmmp.. you are not the one who guide them. (then Yuri and Seohyun enter)

Yuri: Heechul oppa..... West oppa, need you backstage. (heechul then went backstage) Godd we will be the one hosting now.

Seohyun: Unnie, that was not good.

Sooyoung: We are Bad girls after all, like the next performer.

Yuri: Yeah.. We can call them as Bad princess with their moves and curves.

Seohyun: 4NIA!!! here they are!!! Hyuna, Gayoon, Jihyun, Jiyoon, and Sohyun!!! Boys here they are. One of the Rebel Princess... 4minute!!!

​On cue...1..2..3..

Heechul: I really can't explain how does these kids perform like this? (imitate 4 minute dance step)

Seungri: Hyung its simple we can learn from them after.

Dasom: Unnie... thse two are acting weird again.

Eunjung: Yeah... Minzy and Seohyun said we should just ignore them and continue with hosting.

Dasom: Really?... then Kpop fans we will give you another set of performer that We girl's will love..

Heechul & Seungri: Hey! Don't ignore us! (but the two were ignored)

Eunjung: B2UTY!!! Wave your hands in the air for Yoon Doo-joon, Jang Hyun-seung, Yong Jun-hyung, Yang Yo-seob, Lee Gi-kwang, and Son Dong-woon.

Dasom: Let's give it up to the Young Monsters of kpop!! B2ST!!!!

On cue....1...2..3.....

Yoona: Hello Kpop fans!! I know all of you are still hang up witht he performance so we will be presenting you another performance that will surely melt all of the girls here in the Seoul Olympic Stadium.

Nana: Yes this guys will melt your heart with their voice. They are just like angels singing for you, and for you only.

Suzy: Please give a round of a applause for Kyuhyun, Daesung, Jun.K, Yongwa, Donghae, and Onew.. singing GOD's 2Love....

(Note: Please imagine them singing this: Yongwa, and Jun.K rap here)

On cue...1..2..3....

Sunmi: Wow.... I don't know why but I got tears in my eyes.

Hyoseong: Yeah .. I think many girls have felt in love in those boys after the performance. DO you agree? (she ask the audience. The audience roar)

Uee: But wait.... Girl's we now heard the voice of an angel that calm your heart. Now we will present you the next special performance that will surely make all the girls heart beat so fast.

Sunmi: Yup.... and they will try to make all the girls drool ... 

Uee: Yah Sunmi this is broadcasted you know.

Sunmi: Sorryy, but when you watch this you will get what I mean. So here is Taecyeon, Siwon, LeeJoon, Jinwoon, DongJun with Korea's hottest Man!! Rain!!!

(Let's just say the girl's died when the Young Idol's removed their shirt and do Rain's dance you know the last part.)

The people was breathless as they saw their fav oppa doing Rain dance and the whole crowd was still roaring from excitement. So they decided for a five minute break.

 

 

 

At the hospital.....

"Mr Cross... it;s time for your medicine" A nurse called out for Lien but no one answered. She then lit up the lights but, she was greeted by an empty bed. She then sound the alarm. And Dr. Zhang enter the room.

"Sir we only find this note." the nurse said as he handed out the note that said.

""Zhang ajussi.... Thanks but I need to go the concert tonight. Sorry for disobeying you......

Watch for my performance tonight it will a blast"""

Greed... Cross...

"That brat... he really want to die early!!" Mr. Zhang said as he crumple the note.. "I just hope he would make it.""


 

Author's note:

Part 3 of the concert and things are getting wild. tune in and comments...

Next up are The next set so comments comments and vote.

Oh yeah the Dance part, sorry if it is disappointing.

Thanks and all..