Wishing for a miracle

Miracle's in Korea

Jiyong's pov.....

 

After what West told me about the drugs, I then went to her best friend Tiffany to tell about it, and also to help me search if there is some of the medicine left in her possession. At first she ask me if she was alright and even mumble about some things like, "he give it to her".... "why does she accept it?" .... something's like that. She then went to their sleeping quarters and search for those meds. 

When she came back she handed me a few packs more.

"!!" I curse, is she really planning to kill herself. I then ask Fany to search for more. She might have missed some of it. 

Morning came and I visited the clinic just to found out that West is scolding Taeyeon about the drugs.

"Taeyeon.... those drugs are dangerous for you! Don't you get it?!! You could die from it" West argued

But Taeyeon just remained silent, motionless.

"Tae.... I called as I walked inside the room. 

"So you get rid of all of it?" He ask me, and I just nodded. "Good, I'll be out to get some food okay for the two of you and Ji could you talk some sense to this kid. God if she isn't an idol I will put her into rehab right now" West said as he walk out of the room.

We are alone now. And Taeyeon is sitting in the far corner of the room. I walk towards her and grab an empty chair, and sit across her.

"Tae..... look at me please" I plead, no I beg. "Please talk to me...." I pleaded again. But she was jus t sat there crying. "I then cupped her face with my hands and wipe the tears in her face. I saw her eyes, lifeless, soulless .. and every tears that fall from it, hurt me eve more. "Tae please don't do this anymore..... You are not alone okay... Me, Lien, your members, your family, your friends, and even Jessica, we are still here... so please just don't give up okay... talk to us. I don't want you to fall on that state again. It kills me before to know that you suffer extreme depression because of me. But now, its different ... I want to be the one to heal you, to share your pain ... so please don't do this to yourself.... please live" I said to her, crying my heart out. Pleading her to stop bottling up her pain and sorrow.

"I'm hurt Ji" she finally speak "I'm wounded, scarred, broken beyond repair. The things I know.... it eating me inside, and the pain is killing me. I just want it to end. It hurt so much.... that I wanted to die .... so that I cannot feel any more." She continue in between her sobs. 

"Those drugs are the only thing that keep me in one piece. Now it's gone, every pain that it held in just rushed within me.... and It hurt so much.....Now tell me what to do? Tell me how to ease this?" She said but I remain silent. "You don't know right? cause YOU HAVEN"T FELT IT!!! You don't know what is pain is......"

She was still sobbing when I found a scalpel, I held it and then stab the back of my hand. She was shocked of what I have done but I just look at her and smile.

"What are you doing? are you stupid?" she said as she try to stop me bleeding hand, but I just stop her.

"Tae I know the pain from this is nothing compare from the pain you are having now. You have secrets that is hurting you, if you are in pain then I will share it with you. I want to feel what you feel every pain and suffering, you have. I won't let you walk through all of it alone. Tae please don't let go.. live okay... and I promise you I will shoulder all of your pain...." But I couldn't finish what I am saying as I felt my consciousness fading. Then all things went black, and all I can hear was Taeyeon cried for help.....


West pov.....

I was about to enter the clinic when I heard Taeyeon screaming. I then barge in and saw Jiyong fainted on the ground with blood everywhere.

"What happen?" I ask her as I patch up Jiyong's hand.

"H-he st-stab himself" She answer, stuttering. By her expression, it looks like Jiyong might have done this to himself to prove something. I finish up stitching his wounded hand. Then went towards Taeyeon.

"Hey!" I called out to her. I am not close to her like I was to Sica and clearly I don't like her. "You are stupid you know that" I said to her. "they are all here trying to pull you out from the dark and yet you are here, shutting them all up" I then grab her hand forcefully and she just glare at me.

"Let go!!" She demanded but I didn't let go. 

"You know, I don't really care what happen to you, I don't even care of what secrets you are hiding, clearly you want to keep it to the grave. But once the people I care about is being hurt I won't stand by and let them be. Do you think you are protecting them? You can't even protect yourself. The way I see it is that you are the one who needs protecting." I then let her go " there's your breakfast and Jiyong need some rest. Because your the cause of it, be kind enough to watch over him." I then went out and leave them there. That is when I saw someone who is much involve in this mess.

"What happen?" he ask me........


Tiffany's pov.......

 

I feel like right now, more than anyone else. Why do the high heaven hated us? Is it hard to just give us one painless day? I stare at the group who are busy practicing ZEA, and Afterschool who isn't complete were dismissed for about 5 hours to practice in their agency. They are accompanied by Joongkook oppa and Gummy unnie. Yeah our seniors have been replace, except for Joongkook oppa and Shoo unnie. They were accompanied by Shinwa's Dongwan, and HOT Moon Heejun, and also Gummy.

Of course they will comeback afterwards. Beasts, Shinee, FX and 4minute are helping each other out in their choreography. Then My eyes focused on Victoria. I then remember how she approach me and talk to me.

(Flashback)

"I'm sorry because of what happen to you and Nickhun" She said

"You're sorry? then why did you steal him from me" I said in anger.

"I didn't steal him, cause his heart is already mine from the start. I just want to tell you that, and I will never let him go ever again, even if I will face your angry fans, I will fight for him" Victoria said to me. But I just slap her in the face. She never retaliated and walk away.

(end of flashback)

I've felt like a villain in a movie. Why the hell, that all the men I like doesn't like me. As I wallowing with my sadness, A shadow from behind startled me. As I turned around I saw my fake boyfriend Seunghyun aka TOP.

"Hey are you alright?" He ask me, as he wrapped one of his arm on my shoulder.

"I'm not alright. Taeyeon is killing herself. Our group wanted to disband after this, my exes aren't even affected of our act.... there is so much problem that I can't even know what to do first." I rake my hair trying to get a grip in all of the problem that I have.

"Hey don't sweat it, Jiyong will handle Taeyeon. You know how serious he is on winning her back. As per your members well, Lien and West are the one fixing that. You on the other hand must focus only on what is your current problem, which is making your exes realize what they lost." Top comfort me. I really don't know if he really want to help me but I'm really confuse right now cause just the other day BOM unnie talk to me about him.

Flashback

"Hi TIff" Bom greeted me, and I just greeted back. "I hear Seunghyun is courting you huh?" She ask.

"Ah yeah.... I don't know if he is serious though.." I feign ignorance.

"Well.. its good cause, he literally like you, since you smiled at him at 2010..." She then smiled at me and walk away cause Siwon oppa just called her.

(end of flashback)

I really wonder if she really is TOP ex cause if she is she might be angry or even tell me some secrets about him but she just congratulate me. How weird is that.


TOP pov...

Actually Nickhun have confronted me about Tiffany 2 days after me and Tiff have made our deal. 

Flashback

"Hey TOP, do you really like Steph?" He ask me seriously

"Well I'm more serious than you ever be" I fire back. Technically I was pissed that this guy hurt Tiffany but what can I say. I might thank him for breaking up with her. 

"Great, I know I have been a jackass because I misled my friendship with her. ... I only request from you is to treat her right and not be me..." He then walk away from me.

I know what he mean. Back when I just figuring my feeling for her .... I heard that she and Siwon was an item. Cause I was a bit busy because of promotion I can't confirm it. When I was free, she was the one who is busy and our schedules really didn't coincide with each other. That is when I learned that she was dating Nickhun. I curse that everytime I want court her I am always a minute late, but not now. Good thing we are stuck here.

"Hey TIff ..... do you really don't know what Taeng hiding?" I've ask her cause most of the people here are talking about it.

"I really don't know about it. But the only thing I know is that Taeyeon is keeping it to protect us" She said to me. She was beginning to cry again so I hug her. I let her cry in my arms until she was okay.

"You know, if we haven't have this deal.... I might fall for you" She said to me.

And what she said give me hope. Hope that she might harbor some feelings for me. So I then challenge her "So this deal, is keeping you from falling for me, then you want to cancel it?" I said to her.

But she just smiled at me then walk away.


A little side story:

Dara's pov.......

This is really tiring. Juggling my time from convincing Seungri and Minzy to stop being a brat , and keeping my brother away from the disastrous relationship of IU and Eunhyuk, and reconciling my friendship with Donghae.

I know what Minzy feel about us a group, I know it for years. She is a free spirit but because we are afraid of being in a scandal that we detach ourselves from the others. Her friends are limited, just a handful of people. And maybe that's the reason why she is acting like this, or maybe she really hate us, CL to be precise. 

I walk towards Daesung who is also busy with helping on the stage. Like me he is also wanting to patch thing's up with Seungri and Jiyong. Youngbae Daesung and TOP have already said sorry to him and explain their side but Jiyong was still being himself, involving on Taeyeon's problem.

I envy her. I have been there for Jiyong, when they broke up but still he never look at me or care for me like what he was doing to Taeyeon now. Then there is Donghae who always by my side, even though I rejected him a few years back. A guy who treat me better but I take for granted for.

Bom already said to me this "Hae will there for you always, but when he is tired of it all and leave, you will see your true feelings."

Maybe she was right, maybe I taken for granted every good things he did to me, and this one sided love for Jiyong is enabling me to love someone else, but how? How can I tell my heart to beat for someone else? How?


IU's pov....

Eunhyuk wasn't pestering me anymore, but still he will come to me from time to time to say that we needed to talk. I wasn't trusting his words cause last time I trust him, he fought with my bestfriend Sanghyun, who by the way confess to me.

But still he is persistent. One time he send Key to tell me about wanting to talk to me, but I shrug it off. Its not even helping that my oppas are over protective of me. Like Hongki, Kevin, Ryan, and Jonghyun.

Should I talk to him to really end it with him peacefully but still I am reluctant. So I decided to talk to one person I know who can help me.

"Gyuri unnie" I call her "Uhmm.. can we talk privately" I ask her. And she just comply. We then went to the confession room, or what Suzy and the others called it. When we settled in I can't help to fidget my fingers.

"Ahh Jieun-ah what do you want to talk about?" She ask me. But I just feel silent about it "Is it about Eunhyuk oppa?" She guess and I just nodded. "Well what about him?"

"I don't know why is he acting like that, he is the one who broken up with me, but why is he chasing me like... what he have done was nothing." I said to her.

"Well from what I've seen he still love you, but in your case you don't love him anymore right? or you still harbor some feelings for him."

I then shake my head and said to her "I don't have any feeling for him anymore it's just that I wanted him to stop, doing things that may destroy him and me altogether. I just want to end it with him for good." I said to her.

"Okay.. okay..." Gyuri unnie said to me "Then do you want me to help you to talk to him?"She ask and I just nodded again. "You know, I can help you but first get a permission from your over protective oppa okay?" She then walk towards me and patted my head. She isn't the closest unnie that I have but still I am relieved that she would help me.


 

Lien's pov.....

I didn't saw those two for the whole morning and late afternoon, I don't know but I really wanted to talk to Jiyong about something. I'm happy that Jessica is in talking terms with everbody now, well almost, but still its progress right? But the thing is she never talk to me ever since Yoona's incident with her boyfriend and I've gotten a lot busy lately you know with coordinating on how the whole performance can be deliver.

I was looking for Ji, when I saw Jessica all alone in a corner. I then walk towards her and called her. But when she looked at me she have that look that she have when she was sad.

"Hey what's happen?" I ask her.

"Lien... do you really think what Tae's hiding is really important." She ask me.

"Yeah. The thing is she can't hide it forever, not that we see her being burden by it." I answer her.

"Taeyeon and I we lost touch with each other when she broken up with Jiyong, it hurt her that he cheated on him, and when Jiyong tried to reach out for her, I played bridge since you are in Japan at that time. Maybe Taeng didn't appreciated what I have done and we just drifted apart." She explained to me.

"Oh .... sorry." I've said to her. I already know about that from Sunny, when she contacted me back then, I didn't know that their friendship will be broken by that.

"You know its not your fault" I've said to her. "It's no one's fault that we are now in this kind of situation" I said to her. Then I remembered the thing I wanted to discuss with Jiyong.

"Hey Jess do you want to come with me tonight?" I ask her. 

"What do you mean tonight?" She ask me confuse

"Just meet me here tonight and wear something warm okay." I then ruffle her hair like always and went on my way to find Jiyong. That is when I overheard West shouting at someone at the clinic.

I then leaned on the door to know more but what I learned is not what I expected. Then I heard West leaving, and when he saw me outside I can only ask "what happen".

 

West and I are now in the highest floor of the audience stand. He told me everything that happen and what happen to Jiyong and Taeyeon.

"Hey Greed I don't know why do you want to help that girl, but please be considerate enough of yourself." He said to me. "You are not well.... and Taeyeon is not worth it. Do you know how she pick her career over you, how Jessica ruin herself because of her greed, and now everyone of your friends are now in ruin because of her"

"it's not her fault West you know that. Beside this is my mission in life" I said to him and went away.


Jiyong's pov....

 

I wake up with the sound of my stomach grumbling, as I look arond I notice that I was still in the clinic and Taeyeon was nowhere to be found.  I do find someone inside the room annonying.

"Hey you really do stupid things for her" He said to me. Yup the annoying guy is Lien.

"As if you haven't done anything stupid for Jessica" I ushered him. I felt weak cause I haven't eaten since morning.

"Here" He then give me a pack lunch. "Taeyeon get it for you"

"Where is she?" I ask him as I get my food.

"She's gone back to the stadium. But she still have that blank face though" He said to me.

I just ignore him and eat my lunch. The wound still was painful but I endure it so I could eat.

"Hey Ji," He called me. "I'm planning something tonight. And I want you to bring Taeyeon" He said to me smiling. A smile that says a thousand words, evil words.

"Why the hell should I bring Taeyeon? Are you insane!" I hissed at him.

"Cause if this work, we could see Taeyeon smile again" He face me seriously. Then left the room.

Aissh that guy ..... He pissed me seriously.....


Jessica's pov....

 

Like what Lien said to me I sneak out of the sleeping quarters and put on some warmers and Jackets, then went to our meeting place. The seniors who are watching us was very lenient. So I easily went to the men's restroom at southern part of the stadium. 

"Aishh where is he?" I look around to see if he was already there. I was busy looking around when a pair of hand hold me from behind. I was about to shriek loudly but the man covered my mouth.

"Hey, its me Lien" He whisper to me. I then turn around to see Lien smirking. Boiling with anger I hit him hard.

"You idiot!!! I thought it was a saesang who sneak in!!" I said continue hitting him hard.

"Yah stop it okay.." he said to me still holding his arm defending himself "Hey I said I'm sorry okay"

When my anger cools down I then let out a deep sigh and ask "So what are we doing here?" 

"Just wait a little longer, were waiting for someone" He said putting his hand inside his pocket. 

After a while we heard some noise. When I look who it was, I was surprised to see two people who I known for my whole life.

"Yah why is he here?" Taeyeon said to Jiyong

​"Oh good we are all here" Lien said ignoring Taeyeon's question "Hey come on, hurry up or else we will miss it." He said to us while entering the restroom.

"Like hell I will enter the men's CR." I said to him but he just drag me in here. Taeyeon too was drag by Jiyong.

"Yah Lien what are we doing here?" Jiyong ask him, but like Taeyeon he ignore him and continue to tinker something on the wall. 

I was about to say something, when we heard a large clank. Then like in the movies, A secret passage way was presented to us. 

"Hey are you coming?" Lien ask as he walk down the "Don't worry this is safe."

A bit hesitant but still we follow him. The tunnel was long and his flashlight was the only light we had.

"How did you know about this huh Lien?" Taeyeon ask him.

"We made this when we are doing the Greatest Concert in 2006. You know when we die." He started, "To not be seen by anyone, Ryan and I build this. Of course the authorities don't know about this... well you three know this now"

"But before we could react we reach the end of the tunnel. Lien then open a hatch above and we are surprised that we are outside of the stadium.

"Oppa... you are late!" A girl shouted.

"Jimin-ah, sorry okay" Lien said. Then I recognized the girl. It was AOA's Jimin and and Choa. "So how are you and the agency?"

"Just the same, Boss oppa, is stress because of the job" Choa said to me.

"Oh yeah Jimin, Choa meet Taeyeon and Jiyong... you already know Jessica right" He introduced  us.

"Oh Hell sunbaenim" The two greeted them, then they look at me " Sica noona. hello" they smiled at me.

"Hey did you bring the things I wanted you to bring?" He ask the two girls.

"Yes Oppa, all of it are in the car. Here are the keys, Just leave it here if you're finished" Then the two went to their car and drove off.

Lien then ushered us to follow him again, to a car park near there. When we are now inside the car, I can't help to curse him and kill him cause the whole situation inside the car was so awkward and tense. Me and Jiyong was in the backseat while Taeyeon was in the front. 

"So where are we going?" I ask calmly.

"You know when we get there" He answered. "Oh yeah there are clothes on the back. just get it so you won't be cold" He inform us.

Silence, that is can be heard in the car. No one speak anything, and nobody says anything too. After a few minutes we arrive to a place where we remember the most.


Taeyeon's pov...

 

Lien just brought us the place where we always met when the three of us was still trainees and him being a Asian star. This is also the place where we made our wish, that dreaded wish. The wish that brought us here.

"You remember this place right?" He ask us

"How can we forget, this is your favorite place?" I said to him as I grab a wooden chair.

"Actually this is our favorite place." He corrected me. "Well it used to be though"

"So what are we doing here?" Jessica said to him. "Clearly you don't bring us here to reminisce do you?"

"Well I thought you 3 are suffocated inside the stadium so a little breather wouldn't hurt right?" He then unpack the thing he have in the car. "Hey Ji, a little help here. He called him, Setting the tent.

"Wait we're doing an all nighter here?" Jiyong ask him.

"Of course not, we are just waiting for something to happen here" when he say's something to happen. I thought about that stupid urban legend he talk years ago. Maybe he wanted to do the same thing again.

After a few minutes he set up the tent and me and Jessica situated ourselves inside of it. I didn't even notice that we are just a few inches from each other. We haven't al to each other all night and I don't want to. So we just stayed quiet, while the boys were busy cooking ramen. 

"Here you go" Jiyong approach me holding a cup of ramen for me. As I look on te other side, Lien also approach Jessica and handed her also a cup of ramen. 

Lien was right it is our secret place. The view here was just amazing. You could see how the city lights sparkle onto the river, and how the lights dance along its wave. It calmed my heart. I even forgot that I have three people with me. I was busy admiring the calmness of the river when I suddenly said something "It's nice here..."

When I realize what I have blurted out, I look at them and I saw Lien silently laughing and Jiyong smiling. Then I saw Jessica with her back facing me, and I saw how her body shakes, then I know she is also laughing.

"What? did I say something wrong?" I ask them.

"No, well this is the first time you said something good since we went out" Jiyong said to me.

"Yeah, Ji's right... and this is the first time I saw your relax face" Lien said to me.

"Why is it a crime to be nice" I then glared at the two. But they just laugh at me.

"Relax Taeng they are just messing with you again" Jessica said to me smiling. 

I was taken aback by her gesture, and I felt relieved that she have talk to me since we claw each other out in January.

"Well this is nice..." Jiyong suddenly said. "It's quiet, nice view... very spacious too. We can do a barbecue party here and still can dance our heart out"

"Well at least Sica won't constantly need her air con, cause these place is cool" Lien tease Sica earning him a punch in the arm. I forgot everything and started laughing with them. Like old times, no secrets no trouble, no schedule to go to, and not fans that will harass us everytime. We are just here relaxing, like our old selves.

The hours passes as we talk about the old times. I was grateful that they never touched some sensitive issue like, Sica's leaving the group, Me and Jiyong's break up, and me dumping Lien, or me and my scandal with that kid. Well sometimes Lien joked about 's and other idol groups.

It was about 30 minutes 'till midnight when Lien suddenly stand up "Ah !! I didn't realize the time.... Hey wait up here okay I will just going to get something in the car. Ji help me unload those" He then grab Jiyong and drag him. And now, Sica and I are alone, bringing an awkward silence again.

"Tae can I ask you a question?" She suddenly said to me.

"What is it?" I said flatly. Pretending to Drink some water.

"I want you to tell me honestly, and please don't avoid the question anymore.... " She said seriously, and I was just begging in my mind that she must not ask about that. "Do you really ask the company to kick me out of the group?"

Her tone was calm, but serious, and for a couple of minutes I don't know what would I say, but I heard someone says "Yes" and I realize that it was my voice. I curse silently at myself for answering her.

"Ohh... then what they tell me was right" She said sadly. "Sorry if you felt uncomfortable because of me" She suddenly said to me

"You won't ask me why?" I suddenly blurted out, still confuse of how she was acting.

"I won't force you to say what's your reason, but I know that it must be because of me and the girls that's why you are acting like this. Thanks again for being honest with me"

"Aren't you angry with me?" I suddenly blurted out again, and she look at me weirdly. "I mean I did kick you out, and for some reason destroyed you"

"If you say that. maybe I should hate you" She said again smiling "At first yes... but after listening to our members, and Jiyong... maybe I should be the one to blame for my demise. Well I try to forget the past for now and just live for the future. So beyond what happen this past month. I will try to forget all of it."

I was surprise, confuse, relieved. I was feeling all of it at the same time, and I don't know why I was happy inside, when said all of that.

"But still I can't forgive you" she said to me.

"I know.... and I still won't apologize to you.. Even if you wanted me to" I said to her.

"Don't worry I won't beg for it" Then we laugh because of our silliness and our stubbornness.. This was the first time since the scandal that we talk. This was also the first time since our disagreement.

"Hey why are two laughing?" Jiyong said walking towards us with a bags of something's.

"It's not your concern Jiyong"  Jessica said to him.

" What's in the bag?" I ask him..... 

"It's for your birth day Taeng.." Lien suddenly said to me. birthday? I didn't even realize the what day it is. Maybe this is what prisoners feel when they are in jail. "You do remember your birth day is just a few hours from now

"So happy birthday Taengoo!!" Jiyong and Lien then presented me a plate full of cupcakes stack like a pyramid with the last on top having a candle.

"Sorry if we can't buy you a proper cake.." Lien apologize. But still I can't help feel touched of what the two of them have done.

"No... it's okay.." I said to them, in tears. "Dammit why I can't I stop my tears."

"Tae...." Jiyong just walk towards her and hug her.

"Hey your birthday will start any minute now... lets leave it here" And celebrate for the real event.

Lien suddenly open the bag and I'm not surprise that it was a bag full of fireworks. "Figure you want to do that again" Jessica said to him.

"Hey at least it works right" He said to us. And we just laugh at him.

Not like before we then held on to our respective fireworks, then at the of midnight we light it up and ligthen the Seoul night sky.

"Okay lets wish now..." Lien said to us and we did. But not like before Lien shouted his wish.

"I wish for our concert to be successful!!! And also that everything will be alright for now on!!!"

The two also follow with Sica shouting out her wish. "I wish that I will be successful designer one day!!!!"

"I wish that Taeyeon, forgive me already!!!! And please knock some sense to Seungri too!!!!" Jiyong shouted which rather funny.

Then they waited for me to shout out my wish but I just close my eyes and wish silently "I wish that we can go back in time, those times where there is no pain and sorrow. And Please tell Jiyong I already forgave him."  I then open my eyes and walk away.

"Hey what did you wish for?" Lien ask me 

"It's not for you to know! Pabo... Come on let's eat the cake" I said to him, smiling.

 

But there is also a second wish I have made when I blew off the candle....."I wish that we can always be together forever"  It was a wish for me and my members.


Authors note:

Next up is the Maknae's return ..........

this is the longest chapter I have done so far but still it felt good. Thanks for the continuing support.... though there were times I am thinking to delete this.... but like I've said I will finish this....

 

thanks again and lien46 signing out ^^,