Chronological order

Miracle's in Korea

December 2014.......

Jessica's pov...........

I open my eyes and I realize where i have been staying. Sky blue wallpaper covered the wall. Collection of different japanese comics stack in perfectly order. Yup, its Jollie's room. I have been staying here for at least a week now, when the biggest scandal of my life drop infront of me.

I open the TV and watch the news. 

"Jessica Jung,  lost Blanc And Eclare in a legal battle against Tyler Kwon."

"Jessica Jung, terminate her contract on SM ent."

"Jessica Jung, seen partying with different male celebrity, including Cross from the sinners"

Those were the headlines on every news channel I watch. My failure. I lost everything I work for for this past seven years. My brand name was stolen, and when i needed my agency to protect me they suddenly tells me that they end my contract on that very day, just like how they kick me out of the group.

I grab my ipad and scan my accounts on weibo, and there it was, every hurtful comments an artist can bet. , , you deserve what you get, it was your fault, and the list go on and on and on. 

A minute later the door in the room sprung open.

Lien pov.......

As I open the door i saw Jess crying again, and I realize how useless i am as her friend. I've known her back when she was still a trainee. She has a blunt personality but a good heart. We became friends since then i treated her as my sister. 

"Jessi, I told you, dont watch the ing news" I walk to the t.v and pull it plug. I sat near her and hug her.

As i hug her she just cry so hard. As far as I've known her she was neither a crybaby but this scandal took a toll on her emotionally. She just cry on me and suddenly said something.

"Oppa why does this things happen to me? Why am I the only one suffering? Is my descision really that bad? Is this the end of me?"

She speak all of the question in her heart but unfortunately the answers that i can provide are ver limited. I dont know what the right words to say to her, so i just her hair and let her cry.

She is like this everyday since i found her in the han river drunk and sleeping in a bench. Her sister Krystal called me when the news about her brand being a decoy for illegal purposes by its investors hit the news and what worse they implicate Jessica. Tyler on the other hand suddenly disappear with all of the company's money. A week later he was found in hongkong and made a press release that he isnt involve in that deal. Jessica became the chopping board of the other investor because she's the CEO. They wanted their money back and because of that Jessi lost it all.

When i found her that day she was ready to end her life by drowning herself, fortunately i was early or else she could've die. I drove her back to our dorm and let her sleep there.

------------------

Back to SM ent.......

Heechul's pov...  ...

 

Another boring meeting as i might add. The whole SM ent. artist are gathered here again to host the annual Big 3 gala. Of course when i say big 3 it means, YG, JYP, and our very own SM, and this year SM became the host of the event. Its an event when only top.stars can only attend, and when i say top star it means you make your mark internationally. Not all idols, actors, and comedians can attend this event so.for some being invited means the world to them. They can show off to some actors that they are the same level as the top. It is also an event many people dont know, thus its a secret event.

All of us are gathered here on the meeting room to pick the idols worthy for the event. Oh yeah the venue is a villa near a beach. Its very nice place and the owner has a tight security. Super Junior became the organizer for the event because our sunbae are to lazy enough to plan for this, atleast BOA is willing to belp us as an additional support. Oh yeah Girls Generation is also helping.

Inside the meeting room endless discussion about who are going to be invited and whose not, can be heard. Some argue that this group are being a hit intetnationally, some say they arent. Me on the other hand is tired of this. All of us here change since Lee Sooman was not the CEO anymore. Well some of them but not me.

"Okay this are the list that will be invited for the gala night" Leetuk said to all of us.

I get the copy of the list and saw whose in there.

When we were back at the dorm we started making the invitations for the following:

2AM (Im Seulong, Jung Jinwoon, Jo Kwon, Lee Changmin)

2PM (Hwang Chansung, Jang Wooyoung, Kim Minjun, Lee Junho, Nichkhun, Ok Taecyeon)

B2ST (Jang Hyunseung, Lee Kikwang, Son Dongwoon, Yang Yoseob, Yong Junhyung, Yoon Doo Joon)

Big Bang (G-Dragon, TOP, Taeyang, Seungri, Daesung)

CNBlue (Jung Yonghwa, Kang Minhyuk, Lee Jonghyun, Lee Jungshin)

EXO (Byun Baekhyun, Do Kyungsoo, Huang Zi Tao, Kim Jongdae, Kim Jongin, Kim Junmyeon, Lu Han, Oh Sehun, Park Chanyeol, Kim Minseok, Zhang Yixing, Wu Fan)

Shinee (Choi Minho, Kim Jonghyun, Kim Kibum, Lee Jinki, Lee Taemin)

TVXQ (Jung Yunho, Shim Changmin)

MBLAQ (Thunder, Lee Changsun)

2NE1 (Dara, CL, Bom, Minzy)

Miss A (Suzy)

F(x) (Sulli, Krystal, Amber, Luna, Victoria)

Sistar (Bora, Hyorin, Soyou, Dasom)

4Minute (Hyuna)

IU

BoA

Kangta

Others…

When I saw the list I noticed that FT Island was not there even the Sinners is not even in the list.

"Hey hold up, why the hell FT Island and Sinners arent here, they are all famous people internationally." I yelled at them.

"Well for Ft island Hongki was the only one invited but not as an idol but on the actors side. As for the Sinners we planned not to invite them this year just like JYP did last year." Leetuk calmly explain to me

Of course Hongki has been recognized as an actor now and those guys from the sinners arent really very sociable, well most of the idols hate them cause they are cocky arrogant and very eccentric people. 

I scan the list again and saw that Jessica is not even invited.

"Hyung why is Sica isnt invited?" 

"Seriously oppa you want her to go to this party?"  Tiffany sarcastically said to me.

"And why not, she is still famous this year and her show has good ratings too" I retorted back to her. Truthfully I dont know what happen between these girls that they suddenly change for the worst, well most of them. They didnt even care about Sica anymore its just like she was traitor or something. 

"First of all she is not our member or a talent of these agency anymore. Second if we invite her there will be an awkwardness in the air. And last she will be talk about in the party not as an idol but as a failure." Taeyeon broke the silence. I cant even believe that she said those words about her. 

"Well, ain't this a happy ending." I stood up get my jacket and walk out. But before i go i look at the girls especially Taeyeon and she didnt even look. "Well now I know why she left. Im not gonna participate anymore on this crap. Just do this on your own." I said to them as leave the meeting room.

As I walk out of the agency I saw some people looking at me. "The CEO's henchman" i thought to myself. I driveaway myself from the agency that imprison us. 

It wasnt reallly this bad back then. There was a time when all of us from different agency sit down and have a party. It was back then that we all share the same dream, passion and drive to be the best. But all of it change. Multiple.scandals shook the idol world, dating, partying, drunk driving and worst addiction. Many agency set a leesh on all of their stars. And by the end of it all.of us grew apart. 

I drive myself to the Han river. I park my car and just sit on a bench. I look at the river and for the moment i thought of her my little sister Sica. I wonder what she is doing now. The last thing i know about her when she called me that she is fine. After a while my phone start ringing. And as i answer it a familliar voice echoed to my ear.

-------------------------------------------------------

G dragon pov....... 

I was startled by the loud noise coming from outside and I notice i was sleeping again in the confine of the my room's studio. 

I got up and fix myself, then look at the window and see that theres have been an accident near my apartments building. Some idiot crash his car to another and made a traffic outside. 

I turn on the t.v and see whats on the news but it was the same old news since last week. It still about her. That girl who lost everything and gain nothing in the end. It was the scandal of the year and I feel pity for her. If it was me I would be okay this kind of news wont affect me much but for her no matter how strong she was she will be still be broken by this.

As i got tired of the same old news I change the channel again and found something interesting. "3 members of the Sinners will be officialy discharged from the army this week". "So those three will be back" i thougth to.myself. I started getting ready for work when my phone rang. And as I pick it up I heard a familiar voice.