A week After the Concert......

Miracle's in Korea

No one's POV ...

 

The concert was a success and as a reward for it. West decided to bring the after party to his rest house, near Seoul.

Most of them remember the place, cause this was the place where all of their problem started. In fact the whole place was already ready with booze and foods in the table, and a night full of music, for the tireless idols.

While the the young ones were inside the house. Some of the older ones are at the beach just enjoying talking and partying on their own way. Well the huge DJ mix that Ryan owned was outside but they played it at minimum.

"Hey look we could see the mansion where we held the Gala last January clearly" Hyorin said while looking at the place.

"Yeah.... But it looks creepy with the lights out" Yubin said. The two have been pretty close in the stadium. Yubin was the one who always listen to Hyorin's rants about Bora when they were still fighting.

"You mean you are all just there partying?" Jerome blurted out.

"What do you mean by that?" Yubin ask him.

"Well that place ..... Lien owns it, actually it is his rest house." Jerome said to them. All of the people who was at the Gala suddenly understand what happen back then, and they all just laugh that Lien have already plan all of it from the very start. "Now that you say it, it did feel weird that he let anyone rent his place.."

"It's kind of funny that he just played all of us" JunK said laughing

"Yeah.... If he was here a good punch in the face will be landing on him right now" Siwon said to them, in which all of them became muted.

"Hey what the hell!! Why are you all stopping the party?!!" Seungri said to everyone. "We're here to party so let's all do that!!" He shouted.

The older ones like Jaejoong and Yoochun walk towards him and ruffle his hair.

"Shut up maknae!!!!" They all shouted at him which annoy him.

"Yeah what are we being depressed for? Let's be happy!!!" Jaebum said as he man the DJ booth and spin some track, which the other follow and started dancing.

Inside the party was also wild as there has been a tournament going on. Of course courtesy of Heechul. He mingled with the kids, or the young idols of course with the others who doesn't want the liquor party outside.

West was on the balcony drinking some wine. He never really liked such crowd so he just silently watch from there.

"Hey..... You are alone?" Jiyong said to him. He have at least few cans in his hand.

"Well my partner is with his wife tonight...." He answered.

"Can we really not save him?" Jiyong ask him.

"No... But at least we grant him his wish. That would be enough." West said leaning against the guard rail.

Just then Jaejoong called him, who by now wrestling Seungri into submission.

"Hey West get your love here!!"

"Don't worry about that guy.... If he dies he will die happy." He said as he jumped down the balcony and into the beach.

Jiyong remained at the balcony with an ice cold beer in his hand when someone poked his back.

"You sure are in a lot of thoughts?" Taeyeon said to him.

"Hey..." He said to her while giving her a can of beer. "What bring you here?"

"Just chilling... You know I don't like parties like this" she answered.

"A lot happen this 4 months .... It feels like surreal" He told her.

"Yeah..... Even though we started bad at first we ended up good." She said to him.

"So what are you planning after the concert?" He ask her.

"I'm quitting." She said. "To tell you the truth, we are planning to disband SNSD and also I want to retire."

Jiying was shocked at her calm answer and then said "Are you serious?..... I mean..... Are all of you serious?"

"We already decided to disband 3 days before the concert. But only me and Yoona decided to retire. I don't know about the others." She said to him.

"Does Sica knows?" He ask. He didn't probe any longer as he saw how serious she is.

"Yeah.... She didn't like it at first and blame herself...but.... We just said.. She is not the only one to have the right to be selfish. " She said to him as she sip at the beer she hold. "We wanted to taste freedom too...."

"So what will you do after that?" He ask.

"Maybe go to college and pursue art.... Maybe while doing that I can find myself again.... The Taeyeon that was lost...." She explain with tears in her eyes. "Sorry.... Don't worry this is not because of sadness but--" 

Jiyong just hug her there, burying her in his embrace. "Don't worry, I will support you either way...." He said....

They stayed at balcony for a while until the rest of the crowd down the beach. 

“Tae… Can we start again this time for real now?” Jiyong said.

“What do you mean?” Taeyeon ask him.

Jiyong then put some distance between them and reach for a handshake.

“Hi my name is Kwon Jiyong, aka G-Dragon. Member of BigBang” he introduced himself.

Taeyeon who quickly get what he was trying to do grab his hand.

“Kim Taeyeon, former singer” she introduce herself.

They stare at each other and then suddenly laugh out loud. In which the people down have heard.

"Hey you two love birds!!!" Heechul shouted ".. Come down here!!”

“Hey Ji don't do anything to our Taeyeon or you're going to get it” TVXQ Junsu said to him. Obviously the people in the beach are now drunk.

“Come on G-dragon should join the crowd” Taeyeon said as she guided Jiyong downstairs.
 


 

At the other place two people who are in their robes was on the balcony, admiring the night sky.

“Lien…. Can you tell me more about yourself?” Jessica ask of him.

“Why do you even ask that? You already know me.” He said to her.

“I mean the things I don't know about you. I already know you when you are an idol but before that, you don't talk about that to anyone.” Jessica said cuddling closer to him.

“Oh…. Let's see… Where should I start” Lien started his tale. “Like what people know, I am an orphan since birth. From what I heard my mom was a half japanese. She died giving birth to me, while my father died in the war. He was a British officer, while mom was a highschool student back then. I was raised in an orphanage in Japan. I was not like many kids, because I am a mixed race getting friends prove to be hard”

“What do you mean?” She said confuse.

“I was bullied a lot” he answered her. “Because of that I learned how to be strong. That is when I met Ryan, West and Julie. We were wild back then. Basically we fight all of the people who we don't like.”

Lien then look at Jessica and cupped her face. “Funny thing is, the reason we first got casted for the TV show was because we three were fighting. Then the rest was history.

"Have you ever tried to find your father’s family?” She ask him.

“I did” he answered “but I just took a peek at what my relative do or what kind of person they are.”

He then tried to sit straight and kiss Jessica on the lips. “But I give up eventually. I just don't want to force myself into their family. So I just came back here. To my original family. West, David, Kevin, Jerome, Ryan, Julie, they are the brothers and sister that I cherish. Since then it just us.”

He then stared at her and said “My past is something I wanted to share to the world but I'm afraid of what will happen after. So I always hide it. Sorry if it bothers you.”

“Aniyo…. It's just that I wanted to know you better. You telling me your past…. Give me a glimpse of it. Could you tell me some more?” She ask him.

The night ended with them talking about various things. Mostly Lien shared everything to her until she fell asleep. He then carried her to the bed and cover both of them with a blanket. He marvel at the sight of the girl in front of her as his wife. A girl that she met a few years back.

“You know…. I’ve met you first when I was spying on some agency here in Korea. I pose as an aspirant and just tour SM. That is the time I met you. You were hardworking, and was energetic, that I was drawn in by you. That I will surely meet you if you became an idol. But when I saw you at the han river, I just thought god was playing jokes. But all of his signs was there but I ignore it all, until it’s too late. So I'm sorry. I'm sorry Jessica.” He said to her.

Little did he know that Jessica was awake at that point and heard everything.

“I know…” She said silently. “I love you too”


 

Taeyeon's pov....

Dream Concert A huge success!! Idols say true to their words!!

 

2500+/56- "I am at the concert and there is no effing dull moment!! They really are the best generation!! Waiting for next year dream concert!!

35/48- "Hell Yeah!! The Special performance kill me!!! That hip dance of Rain Oh god!!!

 

Dream Conert Theme Song Hit #1 on Music Chart!!

 

1203+/42- "Can't get enough of it... I even pre order the concert Album of each group singing it!!

2005+/53- "They really deliver an awesome song... I wanted to pre order but the Website crash!!

 

Dream Concert Couples... Spark Netizen to investigate!!

 

5060+/120- "GD- Taeyeon... TOP -Tiffany ... Nichkhun - Victoria.... Siwon - BOM... arghh and the dance at the last part was pure sweetness... The only thing that is real there was Lien and Jessica's wedding

6253+/30- "I know right!! I think that the pairing was great... But they are all overshadow by the real life couple at the end.

Live Wedding!! Lien and Jessica married on TV!!

4523+/63- " The wedding was so sweet~~ Their friend know that they are in love so they set up an event for them

6530+/86- "The duet~~ The dance~~ The confession~~ Arghhh I want my wedding to be like that. But sadly I'm not an idol....

5206+/20- "They loved for a long time.... and now they reach this stage... Ughh Greed really get a Princess.

 

As expected the news came out, and good thing it was good news, except the dating rumors. Practically everyone was involve and the fans didn't know if it was true or not. We on the other hand didn't bother to reply to every question of the media's. Even our agency didn't bother to say anything. Lien's request for helping them. He requested that the agency won't bother with their idols personal life... well for those who can date freely now.

The week came by as the entertainment agencies announce some changes. One in particular is in SM ent where Lee Sooman have privatized the agency and fired all of Kim Youngmin’s minions. He also placed Boa as the new CEO while Kangta and Yunho became vice president. That moved shock the entertainment world. But they were back up by YG JYP and F&S, and collaboration of idols whether in music or MV was sign. It means that as long as the idol is free, they can collaborate with another artist of different agency.

Speaking of idols, after the party at the beach we went home. All of us spent a few days with our family. Some volunteer in the continuing relief efforts. After all we are all still suspended.

Others spent it by catching up with friends. People were shock to see their idols together, walking like regular people. Like what we all decided when were at the stadium, we don't ignore each other anymore. Better yet we casually hang out with each other. Because of it there were some pics of everyone posted in the web, like all of us care.

There were pictures of Hara being lifted by Wooyoung, there is also one where Bora and Siwan sharing earphones together with Tiffany and Bom. All of this in the open. All of us follow each other now in social media. For the good of it fan wars lessen.

Today... me , Jiyong, Tiffany, TOP, and Leeteuk meet up with West at a cafe near here... and of course the outside was swarming with fans. Bad thing.. I was inside GD's Car, and when he open it and we went out without even a disguise to cover ourselves fans were shocked to see us holding each other hand while entering the cafe.

 

“Hey… Sorry I'm late.” Jiyong said to them.

“Its okay, beside we just got here” Leeteuk said to him.

“You really need to go here with your Lamborghini huh?” TOP said to him.

“You know that those are my only car right?” He answer him.

“Okay stop it.” Leeteuk stop the two.

“Jessica called.” West started. “Lien’s getting worse. It looks like he won't make it for another month.”

“Are you sure about it?” I ask him.

“I’m sure of it. Just visit there earlier, and I could say that he really is in deaths door.”

“So what do you want from us?” TOP ask him.

“His birthday is coming up next week and it maybe his last. Me and Sica wanted to surprise him.”

“His birthday is in June right? So what do you have in mind?” TOP ask him.

“Me and the agency can handle the foods and stuff but we still can't find a venue for it.”

“What about the event halls, I'm sure they have can accommodate you.” Jiyong said to him.

“Nah…. You know that bastard he don't want a extravagant birthday party. Just a simple one… That kind of things he likes.” West answered.

“How about the Han river” I blurted out. “He once said that he wanted to celebrate something there.”

“It is possible beside its large enough to have all of our friends there.” Tiffany said.

“I have a contact there. We can reserve one of its camping site, a large one too, for the party.” Leeteuk said.

“Great! Call them now so we can reserve early.” West said to him.

After some calls we now have a place for the party. But the conversation became serious when Leeteuk confirm something from West.

“Hey West, Does the Sinners really going to disband?”

“Yeah… Its been decided a few years back that this will be our last.” He said to us.

“Wait! Why? I mean, you six can still perform and Lien wouldn't like it if….” But what I was about to say was cut off by him.

“Sinners is called like that because we are the Seven Sins. That was our code name. If Greed dies then there's no point in keeping the name.” He explain. “Another thing is, Kevin, Jerome, and Ryan need to inherit their family business this year.”

“Family business? What do you mean they are like cheobeols?” Tiffany ask him jokingly

“Yup, with the exception of Lien all of us are sons and daughter’s of a rich family.” What he say shock us. I mean its the first time to hear about their families and where they came from.

“Kevin’s family owns some hotels in the US and also they are one who supplies the US army their guns, Jerome, his family own several airplanes, in Asia Pacific region, they also own a share of Ferrari. Ryan, his father owns the biggest construction firm in east Asia. You know the people who helped build the stage after the quake, they own it. Also they own a toy company in Japan. David, is different. His family own a ship building company plus they also own some Shipping lines and few cruise ship. Julie, well his father is an ambassador of the United Kingdom. Me, my father owns some oil refinery, hotels, lands and tech company here in Asia and the US.” He continued.

“Wow!! I didn't know that you six are that rich.” Jiyong said to him. “If you’re all that well-off why enter the entertainment bizz? I mean if I'm that rich I may just live a happy life.”

“Kevin, Jerome, David. Those three run off from home. By the time their family knows about it, those three just make a deal with their parents that before they reach 30 yrs of age, they will came back to their family to manage their family business. Ryan on the other hand just continue being a celebrity because of Lien, he is his best friend so now is that Lien is dying he doesn't have any reason to stay. The only one staying here is me, and David. Julie still enjoy her celebrity life, so she too will stay.”

“You know, all of you seven are very mysterious. Why didn't you reveal this ages ago. We could understand you know.” TOP said to him.

“We had our reason… and we just wanted to be like everyone else” West commented. “So just contact the others okay.”

“Yup, leave it to me.” Tiffany said. “They will attend his B-day so… Don't worry yourself”

“Yeah thanks” West said as he stand up. “Well gonna leave you all here, I need to take care of something first. Bye”

“Bye” they all bid their farewell.

“Well I'll be going to. SM need me today” Leeteuk said. He also leave. After him, Tiffany and TOP also existed the cafe. Of course fans and reporters were there, as they all exit. They were all shock to see Tiffany riding TOP's car.

“So… Where do you want to go?” Jiyong ask me.

“Lets go visit him” I said and he just nodded. The media went wild as the two us went out. Of course Jiyong protected me as we went to his car and drove off. 


 

Jessica POV…..

 

For the past days he stay smiling and strong for me. Like him, I stay strong too. I have too. I didn't cry or face him with a sad face whenever his illness attack. But sometimes I couldn't do that as I saw him one day vomit blood in the morning. I don't want to see it. His weak side. My heart broke when he went out the bathroom and smile at me. I just smile back and just assist him to the bed.

At the afternoon, his lawyer came to settle his last will. I didn't try to know its contents, but Lien assured me that he won't left me with nothing.

I don't care about it. I just want him to live longer, to be strong again but it is impossible. I know, it is. But if god would allow, I would be extremely happy.

Jiyong and Taeyeon came to visit too. I felt delighted to see that those two are doing fine. They wanted to lay low with their relationship but what I saw when they came here, (reporters and papz are there) they are very obvious.

When Lien’s nap time came, Jiyong with me and Taeyeon talk about Lien’s birthday.

“We already have the place, we only need to prepare for it” Jiyong said to me.

“Thanks for doing all of this… I really appreciate it” I said as I serve them some snacks.

“Hey we’re friends so its okay..” Taeyeon said to me. “So how is he holding?”

“He’s getting worst…. I… I seen him vomit blood for the past three days. The only good thing is that he can't feel the pain.” I said to them. My eyes get teary but I held it in.

Taeyeon seen me like that, came forward and hug me. “Hey… it will be okay… He is ready when the time comes….. Beside you promise him that you will not be sad right? You can't show these eyes to him” she then wipe my tears.

When I look at her, I saw that she was crying too. “Hey…. you too?” I said jokingly.

“Hey you two….. are such cry baby. He will still live long. Beside we will going to celebrate his birthday next week.” Jiyong said to us and we just look at him and smile.

Then whole afternoon, we just talk about everything and anything. The whole time Lien just sleep. Jiyong even check if he was still breathing because of that. Thankfully he is still alive.

By night time, Taeyeon helped me fix dinner, by then Lien have woken up. Jiyong helped him to the dinner table. We talk about what happen to our life yet the day still come to an end and the two have left together. But before that Jiyong told me again about the surprise birthday party for Lien.

I then clean the dishes then went to bed.

“Hey… Are you tired?” Lien ask me.

“No… I'm not tired. I'm just happy” I said to him.