DREAM CONCERT 2015!!! ^^, Part 4

Miracle's in Korea

Reminder: Just like last time....


No one's pov...

 

"WHAT!!" West roared as he received a phone call from his father. They were all at waiting hall, when his father called teeling him that Lien just escaped from the Hospital.

"Hey West what's that?" Jiyong ask him.

"Lien just ing leave the hospital!! That Damn Greed! I know he can't feel pain right now, but going here in his condition..." West then try to find his jacket.

"Hey West where are you doing?" Ryan ask him.

"What else? Of course I'm going to find him." he answered him.

"West we need you here. Beside you know Lien, he will be here, even if we don't get him." Ryan said to him.

"He's right... The next performances includes SuJu and 2pm, that means Leeteuk and the others will be very busy. We need all of the experience MC on stage, that includes you. And the special performance too. You need to be there." David also told him.

"Okay... but if he isn't here after the special performance end, I'm going to look for him." West said agreeing to them.


 

On cue..1..2..3...

Key: Hello everyone welcome back to Dream Concert!!

Yoseob: Yes!! and Right now all of the girls here are .... WOW!!, they still have a hangover from the last performance huh?

Key: Yeah... It looks like it. I mean look at this two girls.

Luna: How can we move on from that... I mean their performance was great.

Gayoon: Yeah.. especially "that part" (when they remove their shirts). I clapped hard.

Yoseob: Really..... I watch all of you backstage and all of you are not even clapping but all staring at the monitor.

Key: Right... beside a real men isn't like that. Real men are those who like Rock music!!

Yoseob: That's right! so PRIMADONA'S!! let us here you scream!!

Lunaand Gayoon: Here are Hongki, Jaejin, Jong-hoon, Seung-hyun and Min-hwan!! They came from the Island of Rockers!! FT Island!!!!

(the crowd goes wild as FT-Island hit their instrument. and by the nest seconds everyone was in one with the music)

 

On Cue...1..2...3..

West: Hell everyone, this is Gluttony from the Sinner's

Krystal: F(x) Krystal here.~

Sohyun: 4minute Sohyun here~ 

West: Wow, our Dongsaeng really rock the stadium. I'm very proud of them. (fake a cry here)

Krystal: Oppa, why are you crying? You are too old for that.

Sohyun: Right? You are going to look like an old man if you continue like that.

West: Yah!! who are you calling an Ajushi. Aishh, in the US people call men like us as Mister. Don't forget that.

Sohyun: Oppa you just translate it to English!

Krystal: Let's forget about him and present the next performer. They are one of the nations girl group that brought the Hallyu wave in asia. With their signature dance, that was a craze in 2009 to 2010.

Sohyun: Kamilia!! shout out for them.!!! here they are the Pretty  Queens of Kpop!! Gyuri, Seungyeon, Hara, Nicole, Jiyoung, and Youngji. the six queen of Kara!!!

(Just imagine the six of them dance this okay. Please)

(as the Iconic dance played. Youngji decided left the stage but Gyuri and Nicole drag her back and they dance Mister for the whole crowd to see. Her unnies smile at her and they perform together.)

On cue...1..2..3

West: Kpop is about collaborations. Every year Idols participate in a collaboration performance that  wow the crowd.

David: There were some performance where two idols perform a dance together. Some sing together.

Julie: (just came on stage) Yah!! Oppa!, we already done earlier.

David: Really? Ahh right They dance to Heaven right? How can I forgot.

West: Hey... This dance is difference okay. This dance will be performed by this 6 amazing dancers, while they will be serenaded by This Handsome rapper, and Two Amazing Singer.

Julie: Really? Who are they?

David: Singing Leessang the woman who can't break up the man who can't leave here are TOP, Yesung and Luna.

West: With 2pm Junho and SNSD Hyoyeon, Shinee Taemin and 2ne1 Minzy, and BigBang Taeyang and SNSD Yuri. 

(Just Imagine TOP rap and the two sing this: Kindly mute the dance music below this.)

(Below are the feel of dance they are performing (Without the lifting): Only the two okay JunHyo and YulYang)

(this is the the dance Taemin and Minzy dances)

(At last part an unexpected happen when the two pairs except Taemin and Minzy who continue to dance, Kiss on stage)

Another 5 minutes break after this.

On cue 1...2...3:

Seulong: Angel's really are best when they are beautiful right?

Kyuhyun: Right! And the best way to really calm our hearts is to hear them sing.

Seulong: Yes! We already serenade the girls earlier but now it's time the boys hear voices of angels

Kyuhyun: Here are Gayoon, Jea, TIffany, Soyeon, Jieun and Soyou singing "Don't Forget by Baek Ji Young" and "In Dreams by Lena Park" with the accompaniment with our Kpop Super Band, Sinner's, Ft Island and Cnblue. 

(Just imagine they sing this)

On cue..1...2..3...

Hongki: I am really Jealous people who dance...

LeeJoon: Why?

Hongki: They can partner up with beautiful girls and they can, do skinship with them.

LeeJoon: Aishh...... Don't look disappointed, the next performance will sure make all of the guys here lose their breath. So please scream for Uee, Sunmi, Bora, Nicole, Eunjung, Hyoseong, Jihyun, Jia, and Raina, with the One and Only Queen Lee Hyori!!!

(If all of the iest Kpop members dance this. Damn!!)

Another 5 minutes break

​On cue....1...2..3...

West was now on stage wearing a shirt with a Sign "#Smile Korea". He was accompanied by the Leaders of each Kpop groups, Taeyeon, Jaebum and Taecyeon, G-Dragon, Gyuri, Leeteuk, Sunye, Jihyun, Victoria, Hyoseong, Qri, CL, Jung Ah, Doojoon, Jea, Jong Hoon, Seungho, Hyorin, Onew, Junyoung, Jokwon, Yongwa, and Fei.

West: Just a week ago, South Korea was devastated by a deadly earthquake that killed Thousands of people, and made millions, homeless. (from here a video presentation of the relief center, and evacuation site)

Leeteuk: We saw how the people struggle to survive after the quake, and some have loosen hope.

Taeyeon: Truthfully we are too. But a child came to us, then she smiled.

Jiyong: That smile transmitted like a virus to everyone. How just a simple smile bring hope to everyone.

Sunye: This song is made for those who smile through the hardship that they face. That reminded us that there is still light even in darkness night. 

West: With this song written by Lien, Jiyong, Jaebum, and Jea. Let's Smile together Korea.

English lyrics :-
(below are the singers per line. I just roughly place a few of them. So just kindly imagine it's their voice
[David] Smiling together
[Onew] Will be together
[Luna] Because we are all here in this time, let's laugh and walk towards the future.
Smiling together

[Junho] In every second, everywhere in the world, people are dying, and people are being born.
[Sunye] Faster than one flower wither, people are thirsting, people are being searched for.

[Hyosung] Because tangible things are so fragile that they can be broken so easily.
[G.O] Oh... How to love?
[Yoseob] We still don't know...
[Seungho] If that's the case, how about this?
[GO- Yoseob-Seungho] Right now, it is something anyone can do.

[FX, Shinee] Smiling together
[4minute, B2ST] will be together
[Soyou] because we are all here in this time, let's laugh and walk towards the future.
[Secret, ZEA] Smiling together
[Sistar, 2AM] Will be together
[Kyuhyun] Any fight can be resolved, not by words, but when we feel it with our hearts
Smiling together

[Jaebum] Smile Smile,  I want to laugh than cry If you come here almost of sadness also bye-bye
[Taecyeon] Color philosophy of language age skin
Okie come up Is the good even in pieces (Do not forget)
Originally one of our world
[Jaebum] (No more gunshot)
[Taecyeon] Singing voice of hope on the sound
So show me your Smiling Face
Look between us now No border


[Hyungsik] Just wishing to the first star, people are not moving forward, people are not moving backwards
[YeEun] Gazing from the space, there is no national border, we are all one and the same planet
[CL] Oh... Stop the war now
[Jonghyun] what should we do...
[Fei] If that’s the case, how about this?
[CL, Jonghyun, Fei] Right now, it is something anyone can do
[Miss A, Mblaq] Smiling together
[T-ara, 2pm] Will be together
[Hyunseung] If everybody laugh, good fortune will come. It is something right now we're in short of
[FT Isalnd, Kara] Smiling together
[CN Blue, 2ne1] Will be together
[Gayoon] That sad face doesn't suit you, let's sing together.
Smiling together

[DongJun, Kevin] Wait a minute
[Hyorin] Melting and dropping ice (Global Warming) is what you pay for civilization
[DongJun, Kevin] It's what's inside
[Hyorin] (The world has) bared its teeth with natural disaster
[Hongki, Jaejin] Respect is more than deserved
[Bom] Eco and Ego are just paper thin (difference) propaganda
[Hongki. Jaejin] Realization doesn't come from other people
[Bom] You have to make certain by yourself

[Ryewok] Even without listening carefully
[Daesung] Everybody will notice, right?
[Donghae] In the middle of pretended peace
[Jiwoon] There are fiery and painful voices
[Gyuri] Crossing over countries, colors and blood
[Soyeon] If we all could become one
[Nicole] Surely, that place is
A place we could live.

[all] Smiling together Will be together (Piano - Taeyang / Acoustic Guitar - Yongwa)
[all] Smiling together Will be together (Electric Guitar - Jong-hyun / Bass - Ryan)

[Jea] Smiling together
[Leeteuk] Will be together
[Taeyeon] Because we are all here in this time, let's laugh and walk towards the future.
[Raina] Smiling together
[Jun.K] Will be together
[IU] Any fight can be resolved, not by words, but when we feel it with our hearts
Smiling together

[G-Dragon & TOP] Smiling, on the surface it looks like monologies flow on the screen
But it's the world that throbs get into beat and greet "What's up!?"
If you lack energy, why don't we watch it together?
Now, we never wanna stop making others smile, next year and forever
This is sunrise, there's no place like this, right?


[SNSD, BigBang] Smiling together
[Wondergirls, BrownEyedGirls] Will be together
[Daesung] If everybody laugh, good fortune will come. It is something right now we're in short of.
[Afterschool, SuperJunior] Smiling together
[Sinners] Will be together
[West] That sad face doesn't suit you, let's sing together.
[All] Smiling together Will be together 

 

As the song ended they offer a small prayer.

Leeteuk: Let us all have a minute of silence, for the victims of the earthquake.

West: We will be right back after this break.....

They wave to their fans.... as they all head back.

At the back of the stage. West and Ryan, were now preparing to head out.

"Hey bring him here safely, okay?" Leeteuk said to the two.

Before they perform "Smiling Together" Lien called them and said he was in his pad, in their Agency, and was He literally don't have the strength anymore to come at the concert.

"That idiot! Why the hell did he go to our agency, when he needed to be here!!" West grudgingly said. 

"West the motorbikes are ready!!" David shouted.

"Yeah coming!! Ryan let's go... we need to bring that idiot Greed back." West said to Ryan as they went out to get Lien.

After the break...on cue...1..2..3...

Yuri: Hello... we are back again.

Narsha: Yeah... I forgot... We will release a special DVD of the whole program, plus a special edition of the the behind the scene making of the concert. 

Yuri: and the proceeds of the album will be donated to the Save Korea foundation, for the restoration of the earthquake victims.

Narsha: Now... lets go back to the concert. The next performer, literally means what to be the Beastly Idols.!! (upon hearing this the crowd goes wild.).

Yuri: And now.... with the complete version. Let's give it up with the seven Beastly Idols!! Chansung, Wooyoung, Junho, Jun.K, Nichkhun, Taecyeon, and Jaebum.!! HOTTEST!!! Let's Roar to the cause it's 2PM!!!

​(the first part shows the six without Jaebum)

​​

(after the six perform HeartBeat, the six of them disperse and Jaebum enter the stage)

(after that The six joined him and dance their final song for the night)

On cue...1...2....3......

Dongjun: Our seniors really turning up the heat for the girls!!

Hyunseung: Yeah... and look even the young girls here went out to watch (camera then turn to the AOA, Girls Day, and Apink, who just cheered).

Siwan: Don't worry we boys will like the next performers.. right boys?(then the camera turn to EXO, BTS, IKON, WINNER,GOT7 who roar)

Dongjun: So let's all welcome, Jungah, Uee, Raina, Nana, Lizzy, Kaeun, E-young, with Kahi, Bekah, Soyoung, and Joohyun . All of you are you ready!!! Play Girlz and Boyz!! let's watch this!! Afterschool!!!

(with the whole crowd cheering the music played)

(by the second song most of the male idols go the MC stand to watch)

On cue...1...2...3....

Fei: Sigh.... Boys... really? (She said as she saw the male idols leaving the MC stand)

Victoria: Yeah.... They really like those performances right?

Bom: Yeah.... But good thing, these next performer will remind us why we like Kpop!! The original Hallyu star!! The heroes of Kpop.

Dara: All of the ELF here Cheer into your hearts content!! Here are Leeteuk, Heechul, Siwon, Shindong, Ryeowok, Donghae, Eunhyuk, Sungmin, Kangin, Kyuhyun, Yesung, Hangeng, Kibum, Henry, and Zhoumi.

Fei: Fire it up to the Super heroes of Kpop!!! Super Junior!!!!!!

(sorry if I can't find a concert performance of them T_T. Just imagine they are complete here.)

( As Sorry Sorry played most of the audience who are ELF cried to see them complete in one full stage.)

 

On cue 1...2...3...

Wooyoung: Now before we reveal our next special performance, We will listen first to the only Solo performer in this concert.

Thunder: She is the Nations Little Sister, and loved by every Boys out there. Ueana!! Make some noise for IU.

(IU started off with U & I)

 

But after IU perform. The lights change and IU became the host.

IU: Maknaes are considered to be the youngest of the group, but they are also the one who bond all of their members together. This performance is for all of the maknaes all over the world. (then The Maknaes enter one by one. With the song playing.) 

(There will be people singing and there will be some dancing.) (lets just say they all agree to perform this)

A few minutes break!

On cue..1..2..3... 

Luna: The kids really grow up so fast...(make a fake cry)

Jea: Yeah: I remember them a few years ago, they were all so cute now they are all became handsome and yummy....

Eunjung: Unnie! You are becoming a fangirl again. (she stopped the older girl.) Come on let's introduse the next act of the night.

Jea: Okay... The sweep the hallyu world in 2010 by their y retro performances. Let's welcome Jia, Fei. Min and Suzy. SAY A!! Shout for the Multinational Princess!! MISS A!!!

(Some GOT7 and BTS member were with Min in the oppening act)

(Let's just say Twice and other GOT7 were back-up dancer for their song)

On cue...1..2..3...

Leeteuk: Wow.... Miss A really pack a punch on the hottnest level!

Heechul: Of course they are! Look how the audience cheer for them.

Kevin: Well I do believe that the only male fans were happy. Right girls ?

Leeeteuk: Okay... So let's give our female audience a treat that they will surely remember. Boice Shut out loud for Yongwa, Minhyuk, Jung-shin, Jong-hyun.!!

Kevin: My beloved Dongsaeng.! The Rocker Hitmen. Code Name Blue!! CN Blue!!!

(They started off with I'm a loner)

(The Crowd was hype and they played the last song for their performance)

On cue...1..2..3..

Youngji: Wahhh!!! CN Blue really are great!!

DongHae: Yah what about us?

Siwon: Yeah what about us?

Youngji: You are great too, and I almost cry when I saw the complete Super Junior dancing. It really made me jump. Right? (she asked the audience and they all shouted.)

DongHae: Well the next performance will surely blow  everyone's mind.

Siwon: Yeah and all of the audience will surely feel the heated stage right now!

DongHae: Blackjacks!! Are you ready?!! Here are CL, BOM, Dara, and Minzy!!

​Siwon: The one and only Royal Queen of Kpop!! 2NE1!!

(the crowd was shocked to see CNBlue, Yongwa play the keyboard,still on stage. But What they played was a familiar tune)

(After the song CN-Blue and 2ne1 banish when they were brought down. after a while the tune for "I am the best" played)

 

 

Author's note:

The last part of the Concert and also the surprise that Jiyong and the others for Lien......

Comment's and vote.

Smiling Together is a Nico Nico douga song, and I use it for this concert. I want to use Connecting but I settled with Smiling together.

On a side note: I change the Tags for T-ara, and FX on the previous chapter. See if it fits their name

Lien46 signing out