To make all Whole again......

Miracle's in Korea

No one's pov.....

 

Night time..........

The girls stayed by her side. They were all silently waiting for Taeyeon to wake up.

"Tiff, do you really don't know..?" Sunny inquired.

"No..." Tiffany answered. "The reason she gave me concerning about Jessica was different.... I don't know that she is shouldering such burden. Tiffany started to felt guilty and started crying. Sooyoung hug her and Seohyun also hug her unnie.

"Damn!!!" Hyoyeon shouted, with tears in her eyes. "Why would Taeyeon hide it from us. Didn't she trust us"

"She did..." Jessica answered her, eyes still fixated at the sleeping Taeyeon. "She did trust all of you that's why she couldn't tell you. She wanted to protect all of the people close to you... She really is a crazy fool.." Jessica was also crying and Yoona and Yuri just comforted her.

Just then Taeyeon eyes slowly open and saw her 8 sisters, teary eyed and some have already cried, looking at her worriedly. That is when she remember what happen earlier. She sit up straight with Jessica and Tiffany's support, and just look down silently.

"Tae...." Sunny called out but with just one voice of her members she started crying too and apologize to them.

"I'm sorry....." She cried out. "I'm sorry if I hide all of these thing.... I just..... I just wanted to protect you from him. I don't want them to hurt you...." Just then her 8 sister just hug her and that made her feel secure.

"We know ok!! you did it for us..." Hyoyeon muttered. "But for once please don't do that again."

"We are strong too.... we won't be push around by them anymore." Sunny too muttered.

"If something like that happen again, we will fight them...." Yoona also said.

"We are stronger if we are together, we as 9 remember that Kim Taeyeon..." Yuri said already crying.

"Taeng we loved you... so please trust us huh..." Tiffany said to her.

"Yeah Taeng from now on okay....." Sooyoung said too.

"Unnie.. we are sorry to and we love you too" Seohyun cried out too.

"See... you don't have to protect us anymore.... We are already strong enough to handle ourselves... We get that from you... cause you our little big sister. And mostly you are our leader."

The girls talk more while crying, Taeyeon open up her heart and tell them all of what she knows, and by the end of the night. They all decided to sleep together in one room, securing each other while hugging them.

Sunny who pretended to sleep got up and went outside. She them meet Lien and the others.

"Hey is she alright?" Jiyong ask her.

"Yeah she is.." Sunny answer. "But she still worry about what that bastard will do to us."

"Don't worry about that." Lien assured her. "All you need to do is appear there, and be strong. Don't falter or appear weak. It will take everyone's power to oust him." Lien said.

 Sunny smiled and thank him and then went back to the room where they were sleeping.

Lien and Jiyong on the other hand went to the audience seat to talk to each other.

"So you all figure it out huh.." Jiyong said to him. ".... damn I feel so useless.." He said, sitting on the chair.

"Hey don't be hard on your self.... But well I did try to tell you but you just bail on me." Lien said to him.

"Shut up okay, I'm just mad at you cause you take Taeyeon away from me..." Jiyong said looking at the sky.

"Hey you don't have the right to say that when you first steal Sica from me." Lien said.

"Hey where just testing it out back then... beside we break up after a few months." Jiyong defended.

"It's a joke okay... I know...." Lien laugh at him. "hey Ji.... can I ask you a favor?"

"What is it.... ? Just don't make it too hard okay?" Jiyong said. But Jiyong didn't see that Lien have already breathing hard and clutching his chest.

"Wh-when I'm go-gone.... protect them f-for m-me okay" Lien said.

"What do you mean----" But Jiyong didn't finish what he says as he saw Lien lying on the seat. "Hey !!! what happen to you... !!!" He then help him up and bringn him to the clinic. " hang in there okay......"

"Ji... promise me you will protect them.... promise me!!!" Lien with his remaining strenghts stopped Jiyong and look him in the eye, but Jiyong diodn't answer when Lien suddenly collapsed. He hurriedly bring him to the infirmary, that is when West saw them and helped him.

" he experience another attack..." He said as he laid Lien on the bed while checking up on him. Good thing he was still alive.

"West what is happening to him....." Jiyong asked. That is when he told him everything........


The next morning........

 

Outside of the stadium hundreds of reporters are crowding outside trying to verify about the news that came up yesterday. It was about Taeyeon's confession videotaped, recorded and flash on the screen of every news portal, on TV and the Net. The news was the on the front page. Highlighting Taeyeon and Jessica, that is fighting, shouting each other.

Netizens have flock every news threads online, commenting, some are good, some are bad, some deducing what happen. Leeteuk scrolled down on the tab.

Kim Taeyeon Shocking revelation!!!

".... Yesterday the controversial kpop prison was open for the press after 3 months of seclusion. But the shocking was the event of what they saw and hear. Kim Taeyeon have openly express her anger towards former member Jessica.......

Kim Taeyeon's drama...

"..... The open press day of the kpop prison was cut short by SNSD leader Kim Taeyeon anger for former Jessica...."

These was the news that was plastered in every media website in South Korea.

Lien and the others have already know these before hand. They knew what will be the outcome of yesterdays event. And right now was the moment they are waiting for.


Liens POV.....

 

That man was now on the front gate of the stadium bringing his lawyers with him. The same man who destroy my friends. The same man that will do anything for money.

"Hey Lien, he's here" Leeteuk hyung said to me. "Are you sure about this?" He ask me.

"Yeah" I answered him.

We already talk about this last night, and they all agree to my plan.

Flashback.

Hyungsuk hyung" Jiyong suddenly said as he saw his agency's president. "Why are you here?"

"Lien called us and it was time to take that man down" Lee Sooman explained.

"Lee Sooman shi, Yang Hyungsuk-shi thanks for coming tonight" I greeted them.

"Hey Lien what is happening why are they here?" Jiyong ask me.

"We can only destroy Mr. Kim if we oust him out of SM. As of now his minions have controlled the majority share of the company. Mr. Lee only have at least 25%  of the shares there too low, against them. That is why we need to buy the remaining shares." I explain to him.

"As of now I already brought those shares from them and I already distributed them to people I trust. But the remaining 15%, I want you to take it." I said to him.

"What are you talking about?" He said to me.

"I can't own any shares from any public corporations like SM if I am not a Korean citizen. that's why I want you to be the owner of it." I said to him.

Jiyong just crooked his head and look at me weirdly.

"Ji we can save the girls if you sign this" Mr. Yang said to him.

End of flashback ....

 

As soon as Mr. Kim's entourage enter the front the field and into the conference table Lien set up near it. Lien can't help to tighten his fist in anger. But he hold it in, as he knows there is someone who will do a better job on punching the old guy.

"Let's get to the point Lien, I want all of my artist out of this concert right now!!" He demanded.

Lien just sit there smugly as he listen to the SM CEO ordered.

"As of now SM is losing money because of you and your godamn plan!! They're career are in the balance, and that is because of you!!!"

"Well I can't do that Mr Kim." I answered with a smug and boy that make him more angry. "Your agency sign a contract. If you try to pull them out I will slap you with a law suit that will make you pay more than your earning"

"Mr. Cross, don't make us laugh we found considerable amount of evidence that you set this all up, and surely with the help of other agency's we can put you behind bars." His lawyer threaten me.

"Sure, if they cooperate to you though" I said as I smirk at him.

"What do you mean by that...?" He said to me.

"Besides that are you sure you are the right person to negotiate about their contract. Lee Sooman is still the Chairman of the board, and the board of directors are the ones that will tell me if they are going to pull them out or not." I said to him.

"The board of director... None sense they already given me power to decide what is good for the agency." He said to me.

"Well why not we call them...." I said as I raise my hand to signal the people who have been hiding in the dark.

That is when the people I need to be here came to the field too. Sunny, Leeteuk, Yunho, Boa, Kangta, Heecheul and Siwon with Lee Sooman, Yang Hyungsuk, and Park Jiyoung

"Now all of you are here then we should decide if the SM artist will remain here or not." I said.

"What is the meaning of this!!!" He shouted.

"As of this morning all of the shares of SM have been bought and distributed to these people. They are now the board you said trusted you." I explained.

"You....... When did you done all of this." He said as he point his finger to me.

"Since last year when you terminate Jessica's contract. Rich hyung have been dealing with your friends from abroad and buying all of their shares in SM." I said "Now your rule is over Youngmin. Your shares are the only thing that's left. I suggest that you sell it to me now or else --- " but before I could finish what I was going to say, the bastard cut me off.

"You wish Lien. Even if you have the remaining shares you can't kick me out of SM, I still have a Majority of the shares in SM, and it will be just a matter of time then I will--" but before he could rumble on I then pull of a suitcase and drop it off on the table.

"That is why you will sell it to me this instant." I said to him. "That is 100 million dollars cash. Not a single dollars more. Take it or leave it."

"Do you really think you people will get away with this, I still have a trump card--" Youngmin said but I cut him off.

"You mean this." I signal my hand and Jaebum and Taenyeon came with a bunch of CD,s Papers Photos, and Hardisk in a box.

"How do you get that!!!!" Hes shouted trying to get hold of the files but Taec and Jae came in between him.

"I have people who are like you who like to get things that they don't own. And those people are my friends, and they helped me to get all of this." I said to him.

"Give it up Mr. Kim.." CEO Yang said. "Your co-horts in every agencies are now gone. They are all blacklisted from every agency...... If you still resist we will file a case against you."

"Youngmin give it up" Mr Lee said to him. "I've trusted with you with the agency but you just destroy it..."

"No!! You won't take away all of my hardwork!! You will all pay for this!! Starting with you!!" He then try to attack Lien but Jiyong step in and punch the old guy in the face, making the old man fell down with a bleeding nose.

"That is for making Taeyeon cry!!!" Jiyong growled.

"Mr. Kim I advice you to sign the contract and get the money. Or else I will not assure of your safety." I threaten him and also his lawyers.

Hesitantly he then get up and sign the contract that he sold me the remaining shares. he then walk out and went out the stadium. As soon as his group was out, The idols who are watching the whole scene came out and started celebrating.

"yeah... we won.....!!!!"

"We are free now!!!!!"

"Thank God....!!!"

Taeyeon then went to Jiyong and examine his hand. "Are you alright?" she ask the him.

"I'm okay... but I'm still angry of what he have done to you" Jiyong said, as he pull Tayeon into a hug.

"Hey Lien how rich are you?" Jae wonders

"You don't have to know.. Jae... beside, money really is not important. look at the smile on their faces.

"Lien thank you..." CEO Yang said to him.

"Its nothing." I said to him.

"Nothing you say... when you buy all of the shares in every agency Youngmin and his minions in every agency have.. Seriously that is almost a few billion dollars worth all in all" CEO Park said, too.

But I just smiled and walk away from them. I have still an after effect of what happen to me last night.

"Hey kids... Don't celebrate yet you all have a concert to do" CEO Park said to the kids. The kids stopped, and then whine on the CEO. "But wait...... you all need to see this." he said as he pointed to the field.

The idols then saw a group of people standing at the center of the field.

"Julie you found all of them!!!!" Lien shouted.

"yeah Oppa!!! it's hard to get them all here, because of what happen." Julie said to them.

"The people who know them run to them and hug them.

"Sunye! Sohee!!"

"Hwayoung!!"

"Yesung, Kibum, Han Geng, Henry, Zhoumi!!"

"Hey you all came!!!" Yeeun said to them. "I thought that you won't perform with us."

"I miss you.....Hwayoung..." Jiyeon and  Soyeon said to her, as the pulled her into a hug.

"You Punk how do you come here!!" Heecheul said to Han Geng."And you three Punks you did came."

"Julie told us about the plan, we are just waiting the day to come here." Kibum said.

"We need to do things discreet they are all watching us you know.." Sunye said too.

All of them are happy at the reunion of the three groups. With the good news that happen everyone was happy to the concert that they will do.

I was happy to see them with that smile on their face but, it looks like my time is up.....

I just fall like a tree and hit my head on the ground...... My eyes was still open but it slowly closing. The only thing I heard was Jessica's cry and West shouting.

"Mianhe ..... " the only thing I said.


 

Authors  Note:

 

Just a few more chapters. Thanks for following me, 'till the end.

Subscribe and comment and Vote......Well comment more.......

Thanks again.....

""Teasers""

""Why didn't you tell us!!!""

""Aren't we A family to you""

 

""Hey nice seeing you all here.... By your faces you all know my secret huh...""

Shut the up Lien.... why didn't you tell us that you are......""

 

#In His Own Way