Lying Heart........

Miracle's in Korea

No one's pov.....

 

The volunteering last for 2 more days and in those two days, fans have already sent them large amount of relief goods. Though some of their fans tried to take pictures of them, they all decline. With the words of their Sunbae's, they focus only on helping those who are in need.

Their action's have caught the attention of the news and people have commended them in a positive way. Though many believe that their helping was just a publicity stunt. They all don't care, and the accounts of people saw them at the field with no make-up on and just regular track suit helping everyone have move some to volunteer as well.

After that two days, like they promise the relief goods that was been sent tot he stadium have been forwarded to the National Guard for distribution. They went back again to the stadium and tried to focused on restoring the stage they all built. But what awaits them was a team of construction workers busy assessing the damage.

"Uhhmm who are you?" Joongkook said to the people there.

A man, then went towards them and said. "We are from Ferric Construction Company... we were called here to help you with the stage building..."

"Wait ... we didn't called a construction company.." Rain wonder.

"Hyung I called them...." Lien said to them. " we are running out of time and they will help on constructing the stage and also the whole preparation. Even the repairing of the whole stadium." the whole crowd of idols was relieve cause of it but some wonders where they heard the name Ferric before.

"Hey Ryan... your surname is Ferric right?" Dongjoon ask him, but Ryan didn't answer him and just walk away..

In the next couple of days their practice resume, Jiyong and Lien tried to finish up the theme Song for the Concert. The rest was practicing hard for their group and special performance. All is well except for one.

She was restless for a couple of days now. She distance herself from her group and her labelmates. Even the man he truly trust the most, he ignore for days now. Jiyong was been anxious cause of it, and he was worried about the sudden change of his friend.

"Hey something wrong?" Lien ask him. They are the only one at the studio by now.

"Hey Greed do you feel something wrong with Taeyeon?" Jiyong ask him.

"Why?" Lien wonder.

"It's just that she seems avoiding everyone since we went to the evacuation site." Jiyong said.

"Well if you put it that way..." Lien wonder. "....she really is acting weird."

"I have a bad feeling about this..." Jiyong muttered as he went out to find Taeyeon. Lien also went out to find them. In Lien's mind something really not right.


Jessica's pov....

 

Again. Taeyeon have been avoiding me, not only me but everyone else too. She haven't spoken to anyone for days now. She even ignore everyone. Though practice was still a regular session but she was like a robot with no emotion.

"Unnie... is Taeyeon unnie alright...?" Yoona inquired. We are now scheduled to

"Yes she is alright.." I answered faking a smile.

"Please don't lie to us Sica..." Sunny said to me, now all of my group mates came towards us.

"She is avoiding us since we came back, and she is mostly avoiding you." Hyoyeon said factly.

"Sica... do you and Taeyeon fought again..?" Tiffany now ask me.

"NO!! we didn't... we are okay a couple of days ago. I just don't know anymore." I answered.

"She didn't tell you anything Tiff?" Sooyuong ask her.

"She even avoiding me too you know..." Tiffany said to the tall girl.

"Okay let's just give Taeyeon some space okay... Maybe she remember something, or she just having a bad day, so don't  accuse her again. I trust her so please..." I beg them. Sunny and Hyo are the one's became doubtful of Taeyeon when she acted like that again.

We then went to the back of the stage to practice and like yesterday, Taeyeon was already there, with a earphone on her ears. I then walk towards her, and face her.

 

 

"Tae... we need to talk" I said to her but with the earphone on her ears she didn't hear me. She didn't even pay attention that I was infront of her. Feeling irritated I then take away the headphones causing her to face me.

"What are your problem Sica!" she snarl at me. I was taken aback by her hostility but I didn't back down.

"What's the problem Taeyeon!!! Why are you acting like this again?" I ask her bluntly. Our members stay away for a while cause I ask them too.

"There's no problem here.... the only problem is why are you bothering me.." she said putting back the headphones on her ear but I prevented her, knocking the headphone on the floor.

"There is clearly something wrong with you.." I said looking her in the eye and I can only see someone who is pleading for help.

"There is no problem with me okay.." she stand up and walk away from me but I grab her arm, and said.

"Taeyeon, I know you since we are still trainee and you are a terrible liar so please if something bothering you... tell us.." I beg to her. but she just shrug my me of and free her arm, and look at me angrily.

That is when we heard Bada uniie calling us to practice first.

"Let's drop this for now Sica... we need to practice now... The concert is getting nearer ... and once it ends we will all be free again...." She said to me. Then she walk pass me onto the stage.

My hand turn into a fist and I gritted my teeth. I saw her eyes. And I know that the Taeyeon I know is not her. It looks like she is trapped on her own body.

I quickly run through the stage and turn her body to face me.

"No!! we will talk this now!!!" I shouted at her. I didn't even care if we are at the mercy of the people that could see us. I need to know... I need to know why she is acting like this again.

"You are just like that!!! Keeping it all into yourself.... Do you really think that I will just stand here and do nothing abut it!!!" I said to her. "Talk to me!!! Tell me what's wrong please!!!"

I look at her and saw how her hand grip tightly and her head bowed. That is when all hell break loose.


Lien's pov......

 

I lost sight of Jiyong, when he ran to find Taeyeon. Truthfully I also feel that there is something wrong, and base on my own observation Taeyeon really is hiding something.

I was running down the hall when someone called me.

"Hey Lien!!" as I look around I saw Miryo noona calling me. "Hey why are you running?" She ask me.

"Noona.. do you know where is Taeyeon and Jessica?" I ask her.

"They are in the backstage right now..." As soon as I heard it I then ran not hearing what she wanted to tell me.

"Hey you know that the media are here right?" Miryo said but I didn't pay attention to it.

I reach the backstage at the same time with Jiyong but what we witness is something that we shouldn't heard and be broadcasted through the whole country.


No one's pov......

 

"I HATE YOU!!!" Taeyeon shouted to Jessica. They are in the middle of the stage. Face to Face. The people hearing her shout stop and turn their attention to the two girls at the stage.

"I hate you... is that answer your question?" she point at her Jessica. Her eyes, crying for every word that she have said. "You are my problem, so why don't you just leave me alone!!!"

"....I hate you cause you are supposed to be our leader!! But because of a up system that I was born just a month after you I became the leader our group!! I hate you cause YOU are Free even if they forbid us!!! I hate you cause you have friends across this industry even though we are told not to. Friends that trusted you!! Friends that like you!! Friends that you care a lot even though ... even though, it means to be hated by our fans. I hate you!! cause even the people I love... are closer to you than me. I hate you for letting me feel always that I am alone!!" she continued with tears in her eyes.

Her words.... are like knives that is sent to her heart everytime she utters it. She knows it was all truth but those truth are sometimes she needs to let out of her system. Her eyes blurred because of the tears but she still continued. Then in the next minutes the words she will say are now the one's she want to tell her.

"..... I Hate you.... because everytime I push you away, you always came back.... Why? Why do you treat me still as your friend? I ruined you, I kick you out. make you as a villain to our fans. Made you became an outcast in our friends .... but why?" because of the heavy emotion Taeyeon just kneel down and cover her face with his hands. "I hate you because... you are my sister, my best friend.... I hate you cause you know me more than I know myself. I hate you cause ... you always trust me.... I hate you cause you care for me all this time... I hate you cause I'm sorry..."

She didn't get to finish what she have to say as Jessica kneel down and hug her. "I know" Jessica muttered. "I know... that's why I can't leave you... I know that's why I always wanted you to come with me. I know cause I see it in your eyes. I know cause everytime I saw you smile, I know it is not your true smile. I know cause even though you do that to me... you care for me too. You are my leader... my groupmate... my friend... my sister... I know cause like you said I know you.... and I don't care if you push me away cause I will be by your side... So [please don't shut me up. Don't shut us up. If in this years we know each other the door you always close please open it and let us in. Let us pull you out of there. We are just here..." Jessica's re-assurance brought hope to Taeyeon but Taeyeon remembered what the man said to her. and she push Jessica away.

"No!!!... no!!!..." she said hysterically. "He will destroy you.. us..... everyone.... I don't want al you be like that.. He have something, everything.... you... YG, JYP... DSP.. even Loen, CUBE , everyone he will destroy everyone.... I don't want everyone be destroy by him.... Jessica I'm scared.... Our CEO he will release everything ... you, me, Jiyong, even the girls... I don't want him to hurt them" Jessica went closer to her, and Taeyeon look into her eyes, then she scan the stage finding the man she needed to save her. "Jiyong..... save me please..." and then her eyes closed.

"Taeyeon!!" The three shouted. Jiyong reach first and prevented Taeyeon's head to hit the ground.

"Hey Taeng. Taeng!! wake up... !!!!" Jiyong said as she pick Taeyeon up and cary her bridal style and rush to the clinic. Jessica and the rest of the girls follow them.

Lien on the other hand, wanted to explain to the crowd but was shock to see the media.

"Leeteuk get them out of here now!!!" He shouted. Leeteuk then saw the media and guided them out. The boys help too but the Media was static to know what Taeyeon's talking about. But no one said a word and Push them out of the stadium.

"Lien you have a lot of explaining to do?" Jaebum said as he face Lien.


Lien's pov....

 

As the night came, All of the artist except for SNSD and Jiyong who is lock up on one of the room tied up to a chair. I explain everything to them. Everything I know. The reason this project came to life. It was a decision I made a few years back.

"!! so the thing you wanted to do when you gather us before ... this is it?" Eunhyuk said.

"Yes.... I know there is something wrong back on 2012 when suddenly many of the artist started branching out to the US. I know about your CEO.. and his plan, and his co-horts in some of the agency." I answer. "If you have listen to me and read the file before you all leave then you could know"

"Rich hyung have been investigating about some recent dealings of some executives of the BIG 3 agencies. Illegal dealings and also human trafficking." I said to them. "Lee Sooman and Yang Hyungsuk, was the first one that is against of this. They have tried everything to prevent any of it but because they have been this big, controlling the shares of the agency was no problem to those people. That is what happen to SM. Majority of the share have been brought by those investors and replace Sooman-shi as CEO."

"So why does Taeyeon fit on all of this?" Kangin ask me.

"You all know that Jiyong and Taeyeon broke up on 2010 right?" I ask them and some nodded. "the truth is, Taeyeon was asko to brak up with him, Kim Youngmin threathened her. That if she don't leave Jiyong, he will release their scandal to the world."

"We all know that but why is she threathening her now?" Donghae wonders.

"This is just my hypothesis but..... That CEO have something called the Scandal List, of everyone of you, well not all but some of you." I said to them. They all gasp of what they learned.

"If you think about it, how does dispatch, Seoul sports and other media agency have getting pictures of you... That was all of them were been tipped off. From G-Dragons and Plagiarsm scandal Seungi's scandal, Daesung and Kangin accident, Hara's dating scandal, T-ara's alleged bulying, even Jaebum's post's. They are the one who release it." I then saw Jaebum clench his fists and grit his teeth. "Taeyeon somehow know this in 2010 and tried to talk to Lee Sooman but she was drugged by the CEO and was left in a hotel, with a his client."

"What!!!!" The boys shouted. "DId they her?" Soyeon Taeyeon's closest friend outside of SM ask me.

"No ... a staff of the hotel called me, and I came earlier and save her before those men done something to her. After that I ask her what happen but she wouldn't tell me" I told them. "After that I heard about their break up, to shut off some of the rumors I ask Mr Lee to be the song writer for SNSD ballads song so that I can watch over her and the girls. I tried to investigate what happen, I even ask some Local Mafia about something but untill recently I get the whole picture. They wanted to control the majority of the entertainment agency, for them to do their illegal dealings."

"I'm sorry!!" I then bow my head infront of them. "I get you all in this mess because I want to confirm something, from Taeyeon... because of me all of your career hang in the balance. But I really need to do this."

"Hey it's okay....we did agree to your plan right?" Jea said.

"Wait unnie you know about this?" Ga in ask her.

"Not only her though, Me, Soyeon, Bom, and Yeun know too." Gyuri said. "Bom knows this last year when she was in the US, we on the other hand was talk to by Lien."

"What ..... hey why didn't we know this?!" Krystal ask.

"Because you are still a baby.." Heechul said to.

"Hyung you know also?" Kyuhyun ask him

"Of course he knows, why do you think he suddenly became evil huh.." Ryeoweok said. "That guy is an actor. I knew something was weird when you agree with everything Lien have told you."

"Wait so who else knows?" Sangyun ask the crowd.

"Me, West, David, Siwon, JunK, G.O, Onew, Hongki, Dongjoon of beast and also 2am Changmin." Leeteuk confirm. "I think Jiyong have an inkling even though he didn't agree with it"

"Wait so Hyung and Heechul hyung aren't fighting?" Donghae ask.

"Well we need it to be believable right?" Heechul scoff.

"So Lien what would we doo to the media who saw and heard all of that?" TOP said.

"Let them be. Once it airs he will do everything to get his artist here, and when he do, I will destroy him." I said to them.My phone rang and I excuse myself to the group and let Leeteuk hyung explain everything to them.

"You are here? Good the east entrance is open you can park there, I will send David to open the gates for you." I said to the other line.

I then went to the room where Jiyong is situated in and still I hear his anger.

"How is he?" I ask Seungri

"Not good, still angry," He said to me.

"I will handle this, you should go to the grounds and talk to what Leeteuk have to say." I said and he went off.

I then open the door and saw the Dragon fuming with anger.

"Untie me Lien... I'm going to kill that son of a !!" he said to me.

"Calm down Ji... this isn't the right time. And killing him is against the law." I explain. "I want you to sign this for me.." I then presented him with a piece of document.

"What the is this?!" he ask still angry.

"It's the ticket of freeing them from his grasp"  I say.. then the door open and two men enter the room.

"Ji... you need to sign that to save the girl you love.." one of the man said.

"Hyung......." Jiyong said.


 

Authors note....

AHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Finaly I reached this chapter!!!!

Feels so good. To finally explain everything.

Few more chapters to go. SO comments and comments and VOte..... Watch out there are some people that will come back to them next chapt.

FOr the HOnor of 9/30/2014 the heaviest rain for the hearts of the fans....

 

Teasers

""Let's all just stop. And live normally""

""Yeah... This industry will only remind us of the painful things we know....""

""So all of you agree?""

 

""These are the board of Directors Of SM now""

""And witht he power vested in me as the new CEO, You are ing fired"""

 

#To make peace