Meeting her, him and someone

Miracle's in Korea

Yoona's pov..

Yoona was  in the car, crying about what hapen earlier.

"did she really mean that?"

"Why did she avoid me, she really hate me"

"Im sorry.... I'm sorry, unnie Im sorry..."

She thought that jessica will understand what they have done and she will let them explain to her what really happen but what happen earlier was beyond of what she'd expect. She wipe her tears when she heard footstep nearing the van. It was the three.

Obviously they are pissed of what happen, earlier. 

"That bastard Lien, he clearly wont let Jieun go to Gala." Eunhyuk said 

"What do you expect you up their favorite dongseang, and you expect them to smile and be happy about it" I said to him sarcastically, while looking outside.

"Yoona shut up! you're not helping." Taeyeon said while texting someone.

"Hey, I'm just saying the truth right. If Oppa here didn't that girl in the first place, maybe she will be still in his arms, she will be in-" 

"SHUT UP!!!" before I even finish what I'm going to say. Taeyeon unnie shout at me. "Yoong please try to undestand the situation here. she was given a choise and guess what she choose her brand so get over it and it up. I don't want another ranting about her or else-"

"Or else what" i cut her off "Or you will kick me out too, fine kick me out I dont even want to be in this pretend family."

"Yoong, don't say that, taeng is just stress about what happen" Tiffany said trying to coax me.

"Stress? really?, when the two of you went to the president about her, telling him that she will be a burden to the group." She look at me and was shocked of what I've said

"Yoong, how do you know?" Tiffany said to me still in shocked of what I have learned.

"Its not what you think Yoong" Taeyeon suddenly said to me 

"Its not what I think?! then what it is huh, unnie, tell me!?" I shouted at her.

"No you should not know of it" she then turn her face away

"You said its for her health, that she will be okay even if we let her go, but... when I see her today I know she's far from okay. Do you know how she acted towards me today, that is the way she acted to those who hurt her." I was clearly tearing up when I recall what happen earlier. " She hate us, she hate us"  and my tears fall and there was silent in the van. "So please tell me what did that bastard tell you about Jess so I can understand unnie." but still Taeyeon didn't flinch after  I beg.

"Fine" I turn around and open the door of the van. Eunhyuk panicked and hurriedly park the car in sidewalk. as soon as the van stop, I walk out and call for a taxi. 

"Yoona get back here!" I hear them shouting but I dont care. I just ignore them and when a taxi stop. I board it and said the address to my house. I close my eyes and remember Jess unnie. 

{Flashback}

"Unnie what will I do, they know already about my relationship!

"Hey, don't panic, you love him right.?"

"Of course I love him, but they will try to break us apart"

"Yoong, if you love him, fight for him okay, dont do what i did before and ended up with nothing, though I've move on, I dont want you to go through what I've been through."

"What if they say no.."

"Yoong your boyfriend is the best there is, and if they say no threthen them that you will quit, with that they will surely agree with your relationship."

"thanks unnie your the best."

"of course I am"

{end of Flashback}

after that my phone suddenly ring and when I pick it up, I heard a familiar voice.


G-draon pov.....

I was at the agency when the front desk suddenly call me. I went to the lobby and saw, Seohyun, Hyoyeon, in the lobby talking with 2ne1 MInzy and Dara and Daesung. I went to them and greet them. 

"Oh there you are, here this is for you" Hyoyeon handed me an envelope.

"Whats this?" I ask them 

"Its the invitation for the Gala." she answer me. 

"Ahh.... I didnt think that its this week." I scan the invites and see that those guys are not there even their former ember.

"So now I handed all of the invites , excuse us. we have many things to do".  the two bid their farewell and go.

Dara and Minzy leave as well for their scheds.

"Hey Dae, what are you talking about, earlier?" I ask Dae.

"Ahh nothing hyung, just about my japanese consert." he explain to me

"Oh... hey where the hell is that panda?, Top and Youngbae is not here too"

"Youngbae will be late, and TOP hyung is still in his cheds, 'bout seungri you know" Dae said to me.

"So hyung.. your going to the Gala?" Dae ask me.

"Of course! but I know Its for those who are invited only. my crew you know also want to go though."

"Why not got to SM and ask them to let them in. you know last year, In JYP there were many people who payed their way to the Gala so maybe It still valid." Dae said while leaving me for his scheds.

I thought of what he have said and quickly grab my jacket and went to my car. after a while I was there at the entrance of the agency that seperate us.


Taeyeon's... pov.....

I was in the agency finalizing the event. Many Idols and actors were calling about the place and time of the event. Of course it wont be in the invite, 2years ago an idiot newbie was invited at the gala and left his invite in a bar. A pap'z gets a hold of it and went to the party. Its was YGs turn that year, and hell he pay up a huge amount to shut that pap'z. 

Oh yeah there is one special rule for this party. You can invites your friend to come but you must pay the entrance fee first which is 300 thousands won each.

I was busy preparing for the events for the Gala when suddenly a familiar face walks in in our agency. I look at the lobby and see it was Jiyong or people say G-dragon. As always his hair is still blonde and his fashion sense is still weird, She walked pass by the reception and straight towards me, but halted when Siwon and Leetuk oppa cut him off.


Jiyong pov...

"Hello sunbaenim" I bow to them to show them my respect. I was walking towards her to talk but they cut me off before i reach her.

"Hello Jiyong-shi" Siwon said offering a handshake. "May I ask what are you doing here?"

"Ahh. I was wondering if I can get more of the invites for the gala, I want to invites some friends."

"Well you know you can invite some friend but you know what are the rules rights, we don't want another papz loitering in the party, good thing that "that guy" was there and got drunk and smash that guys camera or else" Leetuk said.

I remember that day. He was not really a drinking type, and when he gate crash in the party he mistook the alcohol BOMB for the fruit punch, and just one drink, all hell break loose. fortunately the only guy hurt was the pap'z and his camera, Of course he woudn't dare tell about the incident he's to scared to cross path with that guy.

"So where can I get the invites." I ask Leetuk.

"Well the girls are the one who are with the invites so.... you can get it from them... but...-" Leetuk said to me, I know what he meant. And I dont want to mislead them again.

"I know hyung I will just get the invites and leave" I bow to them again and went to the practice room where I saw her again. She didnt really change the last time I saw her. 

I walk towards her and look at her.


No one's pov....

He just stood there staring at her. As if he longed for her. "As if" she though.

They were the only one in the room because the other have just gone out for a quick lunch.

"So what bring you here Kwon Jiyong-shi?" Taeyeon said not even looking at him. The man who broke her heart.

Her question brings me back to realit, and he just smile and told her what he want "Hello Taeyeon" adding his adorable smile. She just shrug it off and continue with her work. "Well I'm here to get some more invites for the Gala, you know for my friends"

"Well Jiyong -shi for how many, and you know the price right and the rules right" She glare at me with her eyes, and with that he concluded that she still hate him. He remained, confident and still smile at her so that the awkwardness wont set in.

"For at least 6 people. ah neh scrattch that 7, for seven people.  yes 7" He said scratching his head because of confusion."

"Okay tell me their names" she then get her pen and wait for him to tell her the name of his friends.knowing that it may take a while he grab a seat and situated infront of her. Everytime she write the names he look at her with longing, she was about to finish when she heard him saying something "sorry". she look at him and then he muttered again "sorry, Taeng.". he then looked at her with sincerety in his eyes.

"Ji, there's nothing more you can do, that will change what happen. so would you please get the invites and leave." She then handed them the invites for his friend and point at the door.

"Taeng you know, its just a misundestanding and -" but before he could explain door in the pratice room open, and entered the rest of the SM artist.

"Oh sunbaenim what brings you here?" Hyoyeon said to him

With her voice the others also greet him as a sunbae in the industry, and then he came, a young boy in his 20's.

"Hello sunbaenim , Baekhyun inmida" he greeted me and then he bow."Nice to see you, can I have your authograph, huge fan"

"so he didn't know about me and her"  Jiyong thought to himself. He look at the kid and greeted him to and also give him a sign authograph. Then turn to Taeyeon again, He smile to her and then grab the invites and bid fairwell to the SM artist.

Of course no one would know about their relationship, well exept some handful of people, Lien and West, Tiffany and Jessica, Leetuk, Heechul, Donghae and Siwon, and of course Youngbae, and TOP. 

But the thing is they also know what happen between them. As Jiyong leave the grounds of SM he was taken aback of what he saw, Lien just got out of his car and casually walk in the SM building without any disguise. 

as soon the door open they met.


"Hey fancy meeting you here" Jiyong said to him, he just greet him nad then walk passs by him but as soon as they are side by side Lien said something to him which make him turn around. "Hey! what the was that?"

"I told you already, and you don't have any say about it. well Im going, see you G." Lien just walk by and wave his hand.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

kindly subscribe..... 

and comment toooo

need some encouragement cause Im still lacking...

thanks for suport.